My Husband Likes to Watch

Story Info
That chronic masturbator hasn't had a piece of ass in years.
4.9k words
4.16
162.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,078 Followers

Dear Readers: My last few stories have been humor and satire and rather light, but this is a cuck story and a dirty cuck story. So if you don't like cuck stories don't read it and leave nasty comments. If you are a repressed cuckold I know you can't help yourself and you'll read it and it will make you angry as that repressed fetish rises close to the surface of your conscious mind and your reactions will be amusing to the rest of us (see my essay on the subject). But if you like to read about humiliated cucks and wives psychologically castrating their husbands, read on and enjoy the fantasy. I really humiliate this poor bastard.

*

My husband likes to watch. He likes to watch me fuck. It turns him on. He's been watching for four years now as I have sex with other men. How did it start? That is a very interesting and very amusing story.

He was unfaithful with a close friend of mine. Unfaithful for two years! I tried to pay him back. Instead, I uncovered a hidden fetish. He was a voyeur cuckold -- sexually aroused by his own jealous humiliation, masturbating as he watched me fuck. So I didn't divorce him as I had planned. I kept him around for my amusement and for the amusement of my boyfriends.

We laughed at him! I discovered that laughing at that powerless little masturbator, as I fucked another guy, was more fun than anything I had ever done before. And he enjoyed being laughed at! It turned him on! He became a chronic masturbator -- a half-dozen times a day. He hasn't had a piece of pussy in four years. Revenge was sweet!

It all began shortly after my thirtieth birthday. Frank gave me two gifts that year -- a Lexus sports convertible and the knowledge that he was fucking my best friend. The second gift was purely accidental -- I stopped at my friend's condo, unexpectedly, to show her my new car!

At first the macho bastard tried to bluff it out. Then it was apologies and promises, apologies and promises. I guess it's happened to couples everywhere. But I didn't want apologies and promises -- I wanted to get even with that arrogant bastard! And when your hubby fucks another woman, there's only one way to get even - so I waited for that opportunity.

That opportunity came in San Francisco. Hubby is an investment banker and a successful one. He was always a macho, dominant, take-charge guy. We had dinner with Frank's best friend, Don Moore, a college classmate of Frank's who was a also in banking. He was recently divorced. Both Frank and Don were attending a three-day symposium on changes in tax regulations.

After dinner we stopped by his house in Marin for a drink and hot tub. Frank and I had done hot tub before -- we had one at our place in LA. It was no big deal to be naked with a bunch of people. We had done it with Don and his former wife on many occasions. So that night we stripped down and soaked ourselves in that hot water. Don always had his tub set at 104°. Doesn't sound like much but that's really hot.

Don is a nice looking guy -- muscular, well hung, a lot of body hair, and big, low-hanging balls that swing gently when he walks. We were soaking and drinking and talking and laughing and then it happened. Don was sitting on the side of the tub and I noticed him staring at my tits, which were jiggling as I moved around. He was getting an erection! Jesus!

I have a good body, but Don had seen it several times before. I've got 35C tits, a narrow waist, nice hips, and a thick, black, curly haired beaver that shows just the head of my rather large clit. I dye my hair honey blond and the contrast between the hair on my head and the hair on my pussy is striking -- some would say obscene. I have a bronze tan and milky white skin, where my bikini protects me from the sun. I look good naked! Damned good!

I was turning Don on. Why this time and not before? I had no idea. But I held my shoulders back and turned to give him a better look at my tits -- my nipples got hard and stood out as he stared at them. His damn thing kept getting bigger and bigger until it was pointing straight up. I was standing in the tub close to him and without even thinking about it I reached down and started stroking it.

Shit! It was a lot bigger than Frank's cock -- thicker and longer. And it had a loose foreskin that peeled back to show a big purple head. It felt really good in my hand.

I looked at Frank sitting on the other side of the hot tub and saw him staring at me with a strange look on his face. You macho bastard I thought. You deserve this after what you've done to me! You deserve more than just watching me play with another guy's dick. I'll show you how mad I am about you fucking my best friend for two years. I'll show you how it feels for your spouse to have sex with someone else!

I dropped to my knees in the water, pulled that heavy foreskin back, and took that thing in my mouth. I began swirling my tongue around that big purple head and moving my mouth up and down, sucking. I caressed his big testicles and massaged them gently.

Don began to groan and pump his hips. He reached down and started playing with my tits. It didn't take him long to cum. Those huge testicles lifted up out of my hand high in his scrotum and he pumped a big load that filled up my mouth.

When I stood up and turned around, I expected to see anger and a look of jealous rage on my husband's face and hear a torrent of vindictive language. That's what my reaction had been when I walked into my best friend's bedroom that ugly afternoon.

But instead of the jealous, macho, raging bull I expected to see, what I saw was a wimpy guy sitting on the edge of the hot tub with a hard on, beating his meat like a high school kid.

I had read about this fetish, of course, both on net porn sites and also in serious psychiatric discussions on Wikipedia. It was real and usually overt but sometimes it was repressed -- unknown to the victim until he first saw his wife with another man.

Did Frank know he had it or was this the first time he discovered it? That didn't matter. What mattered was that he HAD the fetish. He was a voyeur-cuckold! And now I had that bastard by the short hairs!

Since it was out in the open I might as well give him a happy ending. I walked across the hot tub and, bending over, grabbed his face tightly in both hands and delivered a great big wet kiss that allowed me to transfer Don's heavy load from my mouth to hubby's mouth. Hubby now had a mouthful of thick, sticky, creamy, cum mixed with my foamy saliva. I watched him swallow it eagerly.

Then I felt something splash on my naked body and looking down I realized that hubby was ejaculating as he furiously pumped his peter. Don had watched the whole thing with amazement on his face from the other side of the hot tub. He now realized that his best friend was a voyeur and had been sexually aroused watching his wife on her knees giving another guy a blowjob.

And then the strangest thing happened. Nothing! Not a word was spoken. We did nothing about what had just happened. All three of us simply ignored it -- pretended it never happened. We continued drinking and talking and then we dressed, said our usual goodnights, and drove back to our hotel.

The next night Don invited us to dinner at a different restaurant and offered us drinks at his place afterwards. He suggested we do the hot tub and we did - talking and laughing and enjoying the water as usual, until Don sat down on the side of the tub and began, wordlessly, stroking his cock till it got nice and hard.

I got down on my knees and gave a repeat performance of the night before and so did Frank, who ejaculated as I passed Don's cum into his mouth. Then we continued the evening as though nothing had happened. The same thing happened the third night. Hubby had now swallowed three heavy loads of his best friend's cum and not a word had been said about it.

On our return to LA, Frank and I did not talk about what had happened at all. It was as if it had never happened. Frank and I had stopped having sex after I walked in on him fucking my friend a couple of months ago and I was horny, so I thought I would do the logical thing -- invite Don down to LA for a long weekend. This time I'd fuck him!

I didn't talk to Frank about it till Don had agreed to come as our houseguest. Then on Thursday before Don was due to arrive on Friday, as we were having cocktails, I broke the news to Frank in a casual oh-by-the-way manner. He looked shocked at first and then sat there wordlessly staring off into space, contemplating what I had told him.

I could see his head working and I knew what he was thinking. He was remembering watching me give Don those blowjobs. He was remembering the musky taste of Don's thick, creamy semen. I could see him start to turn on. I let his mind work for a few minutes.

Then I told him we'd do the hot tub, adding "of course" with a suggestive chuckle that painted a picture of me on my knees with Don's big dick tickling my tonsils. Frank said nothing but reached down and adjusted his crotch -- probably to conceal a mounting erection.

Jesus! I thought. I've got this poor bastard by the balls! I know he's jealous but he's turned on by the idea of me and another man, and that turn-on is making him helpless to do anything about his jealousy. That bastard cheated on me for two years fuckin my best friend! He's gonna suffer!

I told myself squeeze his balls! So I said, very casually, that Don would sleep in the master bedroom and added of course we would be fucking and he closed his eyes and shuddered as he sat there.

This was fun! This was almost more fun than fucking. I gave a pleasant laugh. I let him digest that mental image for a few minutes, then in a light and friendly way I asked him with a chuckle, if he would like to watch us fuck. He shuddered again, his head fell back in the chair with his eyes closed and he reached down and grasped his crotch. I could see his bulging erection. He began massaging it.

Damn this was fun! I think if I say the right things this guy will cum in his pants like a poor little wimp. I had planned to divorce this dominant, macho bastard -- I had even selected a lawyer. But turning him into a wimp was so much fun that I decided at that very moment, as he sat there in helpless arousal, that I was gonna keep him around for a while and torment him just for laughs. He deserved it after what he had done to me.

I wanted to hear that helpless little bastard beg, so I told him that if he wanted to watch us fuck he was gonna have to ask me to let him. He kept his eyes closed and just sat there breathing heavily and massaging his crotch. He knew exactly what that humiliating, age-old, cuckold's question was.

Okay I told him, if you're too proud to ask, then get a hotel room while Don visits. That did it! I could see the emotion of fear join jealousy and humiliation and arousal. He trembled as he thought about being thrown out of his own house while his best friend fucked his wife for three days.

He seemed to summon up his strength and with his eyes closed he mumbled something that sounded like a request to watch. The only thing I understood was "may I please" but I figured out the rest. The little bastard's diction is gonna get better with practice, I thought, and he's gonna get a lotta practice asking the cuckold's question. But that will do for now.

Tormenting this poor guy was easier than I had expected and watching his masculinity and macho pride drain slowly out of him was more fun than I had imagined. I had thought about kicking him in the balls when I caught him with my friend, but now these psychological kicks felt even better. Damn! This was fun! His balls were just hanging out there! It was so easy.

I laughed lightly and said in a bubbly manner, as though across the table at a party, that I was happy to let him watch, but of course he would have to get Don's permission also.

So far he'd watched me give three blowjobs but Don had never said a word about it. It was as though nothing had happened. I could see his tortured mind realizing that now he was gonna have to ask his best friend, his college fraternity brother and roommate to let him watch that friend fuck his wife.

It was gonna be out in the open now with the three of us talking about it and laughing about it. And he knew we'd be laughing at him too. Of course I knew Don would let him watch so Frank's real problem now was the humiliation of talking about it openly with his old friend. I wanted the little bastard to feel that humiliation. I was gonna turn that macho, two-timing bastard into an obedient little wimp -- just clip off his testicles and keep them as souvenirs!

I said of course Don would let him watch if he asked him in a nice way and said please. I wanted to remind him of his long time friendship -- two macho guys. He was your best friend and you'd roomed together, I said, and you fucked the same girls together. Don would surely let you watch him fuck me -- just ask him in a nice, polite way and remember to say please.

It turned me on big time to think about hearing this macho guy say, "Please let me watch you fuck my wife."

The poor bastard just sat there silently massaging his crotch. I gave his balls another squeeze by asking him about Don's stamina in the saddle. You've seen him fuck whores when he was your roommate I said and I asked how many loads did Don carry in those big balls of his. I reminded him that Don's balls were twice the size of his.

His face got all funny and he sat there wordless and helpless and trembling. I could see memories of him watching Don fuck whores and I knew he was transferring his wife's face to a whore's body. He was rubbing his crotch rapidly now, stroking that hard cock. In his head he was watching Don fuck me. That little masturbator was gonna cum in his pants and I wanted to see him do that.

I sat quietly saying nothing and watching him play with his dick as all those voyeur thoughts and pictures raced through his fevered brain like a porn movie. Finally I told him he didn't have to talk - it was okay to just nod his head if he was gonna ask Don in a nice way to let him come in the bedroom and watch us fuck.

He seemed to tense up and rub his crotch faster and finally he nodded his head yes and I think that must have been the trigger that finished him off. He grunted, his hips humped, and his breathing became furious.

The poor little masturbator was pumping his load into his pants -- filling his trousers with his own thick, sticky cum, as he imagined himself groveling before his life-long friend, begging to watch me get fucked.

I laughed at him as he sat there helplessly ejaculating. Hubby was getting to be fun to watch.

Friday evening we picked up Don at the airport and went to a nice restaurant for a light dinner. We had a nice wine and after dinner the waiter stopped by the table and asked if we wanted dessert. Suddenly I had an idea. I wanted Don to enjoy verbally humiliating Frank. So I decided to show him how!

I told the waiter no dessert, thank you.

Then I turned to Frank as the waiter walked away and told him that he'd have his dessert in the hot tub.

I laughed a loud musical laugh and Don laughed too and then he assured Frank he'd be happy to provide the dessert. Frank hung his head, humiliated at hearing this subject raised for the first time in front of his lifelong friend.

But Don knew now that laughing and kidding Frank was an okay thing to do and from that moment on he joined in the fun. That night Don and I began teaching hubby how to be a proper little wimp.

We went home and got naked in the hot tub. We laughed and enjoyed the water. Then Don sat on the side of the tub, stroking his cock, and motioned me over. I got down on my knees in front of Don. I turned and looked back at hubby sitting on the other side of the tub holding his dick. I gave hubby a big smile and winked at him. Then I turned and started to suck Don off.

Don told me how good it felt and then asked Frank to come over and sit next to us.

"You'll have a better view of your wife," Don told him.

Don laughed as he joked with Frank about me sucking him off. Frank's eyes were frozen watching Don's cock going in and out of my mouth, as he sat beside us and masturbated.

Poor Frank sat there, a helpless and humiliated eunuch, watching the action from just inches away. I got extra sloppy and extra noisy with my mouth. Frank openly masturbated, sitting next to us. He had no shame at all now.

I think Don made a little extra noise of pleasure when he pumped his load, just for Frank's benefit. When I stood up with cum in my mouth I couldn't talk, so Don said it for me. Time for dessert he said to Frank, laughing, and added that he had fun preparing it. Frank ejaculated as I filled his mouth with Don's thick semen.

Don and I laughed at him as Frank gulped it down in three big swallows, pounding his dick and pumping his load into the hot tub where it floated on the surface as a thick creamy mass with white strands sinking down into the water.

We soaked in the tub and Don paid me a compliment on a well-done blowjob. I thanked him and said I enjoyed giving it. Then he told Frank that his wife was a skillful cocksucker and he hoped Frank enjoyed his dessert. We laughed and joked openly now about Frank jacking off while he watched me give a blowjob.

Frank just hung his head in humiliation -- the kind of humiliation that causes intense sexual arousal in a cuckold. Frank now had a constant erection and made no attempt to hide his playing with it.

I said it's been a long day and it was time for that big king sized bed and said to Don that if he got it up again real fast he was gonna get some user-friendly pussy. There was a long moment of silence. Then I said sweetly to Don that Frank had a question to ask him.

I waited, watching the internal struggle playing itself out on Frank's face. Grovel you little bastard! Grovel! Frank had fought it at first but now his cuckold self was starting to win battles. Frank closed his eyes, and in a very soft voice he asked Don if he could watch him fuck his wife. I was not gonna let him get away with that after fuckin my best friend for two years.

Firmly I ordered him to open his eyes, look at Don, and speak up. Frank was learning obedience now and in a louder voice he again asked that humiliating question that all cuckolds ask.

"Please let me watch you fuck my wife," came out very clearly. He would ask again tomorrow night and I'd be sure he spoke louder.

By the third night, two nights of watching Don fuck me will have drained out any residual masculinity, and we would hear a wimpy eunuch ask the age-old cuckold's question loud and clear, even when he knew we were gonna laugh at him as he begged to watch.

From that time on Frank would beg like as a cuckold is supposed to beg and I would have regular revenge on that submissive little masturbator.

Don answered him with a chuckle. His answer included "of course" and then he added a twist that I liked. Frank could watch us fuck the first time but then had to leave for the guest bedroom. I laughed! What a wonderful idea!

I thought of that little masturbator up there alone pounding his peter in private and thinking about his loving wife fucking his friend in the same bed he had used to fuck my friend every time I left town.

We dried off and walked to the master bedroom naked. Frank had an erection, which bounced comically as he walked. He was thinking about what he was gonna get to watch.

Don's big cock was swinging as he walked. I took it in my hand and looked pointedly at Frank's little dick, which was smaller erect than Don's was soft. Then I chuckled. Frank had no doubt that I was laughing at the size of his little pecker.

I had read somewhere that cuckolds like to have the size of their penises ridiculed. As a loving wife, I was happy to perform that wifely duty for my husband.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,078 Followers
12