My Husband. My Love. My Sissy. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers

"I will, Tina." Kayla answered. "I promise I will. But, right now I want you to envision Kelly standing here in front of you..... right next to me. And I want you to pretend she's just dressed you up in the most girly bra and panties you've ever seen....... they're pink with lots of ruffles and lace, Tina. I want you to visualize her bending down to lower your panties to your knees and then handing you a pair of her panties to sniff."

"Can you imagine that, Tina?" Kayla asked. "You'd be so hard and you'd be aching to cum. And there's no blindfold this time, either. You'd be able to see the look in her eyes while she looked at you completely exposed to us. She'd know how excited you were because your virgin cock would be straining and dripping, and you'll tell her how pretty she is and how much you want her to watch you....... and then if you're lucky, she'd let you masturbate for her."

When she finished talking, Kayla abruptly pushed my hand against Tony's cock and without any resistance at all, I wrapped my fingers around Tony's cockhead and began to slowly twist.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck!" Tony gasped.

"Do you have the courage for that?" Kayla asked. "Do you have the guts to do all that in front of Kelly? Could you look her in the eyes and say those things you said to me earlier? Like, how you thought she was pretty? And how you'd like to take her out? And how you weren't able to stop thinking about her all night?"

While she was teasing him, I gripped around the head of his cock tighter and I twisted him faster. Clearly, Tony liked it and he began to shift his feet and dance around which made me clamp down on his cockhead even more. Then, without any forewarning at all, Tony's body seemed to freeze and I felt his cock swell in my hands. Before I could recognize the signs of Tony's imminent eruption, he began to shudder and then ribbon after ribbon of thick, white cum thundered from his cock and splattered all over the front of my top and peppered my jogging pants with thick, white globs of his sticky sperm.

Kayla's eyes shot open as we looked at each other in amazement. Judging from the expression on her face, she was just as stunned as I was to see this happen right in front of our eyes. I've seen guys ejaculate before, but trust me, this was the strongest and hardest cum I've ever seen in my life, and I actually felt his sperm splatter against me when he exploded with such force.

After a few seconds, Kayla reached down and put her hand on my forearm and stopped me. As I let go of Tony's erection, she grasped his cock tightly and milked it from the bottom to the top as she inched by me and moved right up next to him.

"That felt good, didn't it?" She asked softly, cuddling even closer to her brother than she was before. "You did so good saving all that up for me, Tina. I'm so proud of you. But, promise me you won't play with yourself any more today, okay? We want you ready to cum for Kelly tonight, right?"

Just then, Tony shuddered and a huge drop of thick cum oozed from the tip of his penis. Sliding her hand up to his cockhead, she used her fingers to smear it around the head of his cock, causing him to moan and pull his hips away from her hand.

"I know, I know." Kayla said soothingly. "You're always so sensitive down there after you cum. But, pay attention to what I'm going to say now."

Kayla let go of her brother's cock and patted his chest with both her hands. "When I say, I want you to go straight into the bathroom and take a nice, long shower. Leave the door unlocked and I'll bring you your shower stuff from your suitcase. Be sure to wash your hair and shave your face."

Still panting and trying to catch his breath, Tony nodded.

"I'll bring you some clean panties and your boy clothes. I'm sure Kelly will be home by the time you come out, so make sure you're presentable before you come out. Got all that?"

Again, Tony nodded. After a second, he cleared his throat and asked, "You didn't tell her I was still a virgin, did you?"

Kayla looked at me and then back at her brother before she answered. "No." Kayla replied. "I'd never do something like that to you. Don't you know that?"

"I know." Tony answered. "It's just that...... I.... uh......"

Kayla put her hand on Tony's chest and rubbed him gently. "Come on." She said as she tenderly rubbed him. "What were you going to say?"

"It's just that I was thinking maybe she's the one I could lose it with, you know?" Tony replied. "She's the first girl in a long time that I've really been interested in. How do you think she'd react if she found out I've never been laid?"

"Look," Kayla said, "In all the time I've known Kelly, I've never known her to be one of those easy girls. I don't think she's had that many boyfriends, and besides, if you really like her, none of that will matter, anyway. If I were you, I think I'd concentrate on showing her you're interested in her and being honest with her about anything you talk about. If it comes up, just be honest and tell her you're a virgin. It's nothing to be ashamed about."

"And how do I tell her about being Tina, and the stuff you and I have been doing all these years?" He asked.

Kayla looked over at me cocked her head. I stood there in silence looking at her, and after a few seconds, she turned back to him and said, "That's more difficult, I know. We'll have to play it by ear, but, if I was in your place and you guys hit it off together, I'd probably sit her down and tell her everything."

"This is who you are." Kayla added, patting him on the chest. "You can't be anything else but you, and if you're ever going to be happy in this world, you better find someone that loves you....... the real Tony...... the real Tina."

Kayla turned and looked at me and I smiled and nodded my head. Taking that as my cue to make a hasty exit, I took a step backwards to leave, but before I could make it out the door, Tony finally spoke up and said, "Kayla, I really think I like Kelly, and I don't want to do anything to spoil my chances with her, so let's don't push it too far tonight, okay?"

"I understand." Kayla said, looking over her shoulder at me. "We'll take it slow and if it's not meant to be, then we won't push it."

"Thanks." Tony said. A second later, he took one last sniff of my wet panties and held them out to Kayla, saying, "And, you better take Kelly's panties or I'll be tempted to keep them."

"Ah, so you like her smell, do you?" Kayla asked as she giggled and looked over at me as she reached out to take my panties out of his hand.

"Very much." Tony answered.

Kayla giggled again and said, "Well, maybe you'll have an opportunity to check out another pair of her panties tonight. We'll just have to see, won't we?"

Kayla looked over at me and I started nodding my head furiously to let her know I was okay with him having my panties. And as I did it, I got this wonderful feeling inside. Here was this really cute guy, a sensitive guy -- a guy that I was very interested in, and he was interested in me, too. He even said I was pretty and he wanted to date me, and everything I saw and heard between Kayla and him, it affected me in a very positive way. And as I stood there and looked at Tony, I dreamed that it could be me that lovingly dressed him in panties, cuddled against him and called him Tina and held his cock.

I was hooked, and I knew it.

To be continued...

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers
12