My Husband’s Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

I smiled at my husband as I lightly ran my fingernails over his cock. He couldn't help but moan and thrust his cock at me hoping I would give it more stimulation and let him cum. Not a chance!

"Well Cynthia, there isn't a chance of that not happening again. You've opened my eyes tonight to just what a slut you are and it's turned me on. So for the rest of your birthday weekend I'm going to push your limits and then we'll see what new adventures are in your future."

I wanted to play some more mental games with my husband so I said "Cynthia you have one hell of a hard-on that looks like it needs relief. If you don't cum and get soft within 4 hours from when you got hard I'll be dropping you off at the hospital's Emergency Room and leaving you there. Can you imagine the reaction to you dressed the way you are sporting an erection that won't go down? Of course since it's not life threatening you'll probably have to sit in the waiting room while the more critical patients are taken care of. Everyone will be staring at you dressed like a slut with a hard-on. And since you don't have any credit cards or money much less ID, you won't be able to leave. But I do promise I'll come by after I've had breakfast in the morning to see if you need a ride home."

Of course I was stroking his cock enough to make it twitch but not cum while I was talking.

I continued "Will that turn you on if I abandon you at the hospital for 12 hours wearing nothing but your lingerie and hard-on? Maybe the nurses will restrain you a hospital bed and take turns riding your cock but never let you cum? Or maybe the Security guards and their nightsticks will pay your ass a visit. Your hard-on will prove how much you are enjoying the anal action and I'll bet keep they fucking your ass for hours and probably not just with their nightsticks."

Poor Cynthia was moaning louder at these risqué thoughts and he was also trying to hump my hand to get to cum. Not going to happen! I removed my hand from his cock and he was so desperate to cum he continued to hump the air to no avail. This told me he was horny enough to do anything for relief. Hell I'd even bet he'd beg to be allowed to suck and fuck a few cocks just to cum.

Well I'm definitely going to take advantage of Cynthia state of mind. I said "Cynthia your only way back into our hotel room and be allowed to cum is to show me what a complete and total slut you are." He moaned at that thought and promised me he'd be the perfect slut and do anything I asked to prove it.

I took my fingernail and started scratching the head of his engorged cock. I knew from prior experience this drove him nuts. He found it very stimulating but he could not cum by this alone. After a few minutes he just started saying "Please, please, please" over and over.

I then started to gently rub my hand up and down his cock and asked "Please what?"

"I need to cum so fucking bad. Please tell me what I can do to prove what a slut I am."

Instead of answering his question I threw it back to him "Why don't you tell me what you want to do to prove you're a slut? Notice I didn't tell you what to do because I already know you're horny enough to do anything I tell you to. No, I want to know what you want to do. Tell me slut, what kinky nasty things do really want to do for me? And it cannot be anything you've ever done before. You're going exceed your limits if you want to cum."

I knew I was painting him into a corner because there are very few things he hasn't already done to "I'll do anything at all, just please let me cum."

"That's not what I asked. What I asked is what you want to do to prove you're a slut so you can cum."

And that's when he said those six words that he always fantasized about but would never really do. "I want to suck a cock."

OMG! I can't believe he said that. It's one thing to say it to me when we're alone in the privacy of our house, but to say it in the cab with Leon only a couple of feet away. He must be so fucking horny!

I kept stroking his cock and decided to up the ante. "So just by sucking a cock you think I'll let you cum? You've sucked a dildo for me so what is the difference? Oh I know, a cock can cum. So are you saying you want a cock to cum in your mouth and you'll swallow every last drop so you can cum?"

"Yes"

"Yes what? You need to tell me what you want to do."

"I want to suck a cock till it cums in my mouth and swallow every drop. Please let me do it!"

I hadn't anticipated this so I just sat there quickly thinking of options when Cynthia finally looked up and realized Leon was still sitting in the driver's seat but had turned around to watch and listen to the entire conversation. Leon hadn't said a word but you could tell he was enjoying himself. My husband actually blushed which I thought was very funny considering everything Leon had had already seen.

I figured since this was probably going to be a once in a lifetime experience for my husband I should push him as far as he would go and the worst that could happen is the answer would be no so I decided to go for it. "Leon, that sure sounded like a slut that is in desperate need of sucking a cock. Would you like Cynthia to give you a blowjob?" This was beyond my wildest dreams and crossed my fingers that Leon would say yes.

Leon thought about it for a minute then finally said "I've never been sucked off by a man, but then based on what I've seen so far tonight Cynthia isn't much of a man. So yes, I think I'll enjoy cumming in his mouth."

This was getting better by the minute! Now I just had to work out the logistics. I turned to my husband and said "Cynthia, get out of the car and start walking down the street. Leon and I need to talk for a couple of minutes and when we're done we'll come pick you up but only if you do exactly as I say. Walk down the right hand side of the street so you are well lit by the streetlights and walk towards the intersection with the stoplights. If we haven't picked you up by the time you get to the intersection you are to walk across the intersection till you get to the far corner then wait till the light changes and walk across the other street then wait for the light to change and walk back towards us then when the light changes cross the street again to get to where you started from. In other words you are going to be walking in a counterclockwise square around the entire intersection. And we still haven't picked you up then you are to continue walking this same pattern around the intersection till we do. This should give a lot of folks the opportunity to see what a slut you are. Do you understand?"

Cynthia said "Yes, but I could get arrested for walking around in a thong."

He had a point but luckily I had it covered (I know a stupid play on words). So I took out a red mini-skirt and white sheer blouse I had in the duffel bag and told him to put them on. I had these in the bag because I knew once his stiletto heels were locked on he'd never be able to put his pants back on and he had to wear something when we entered the hotel.

He got out of the cab and put them on and OMG if Cynthia didn't look like a hooker in his white sheer blouse with the bright red bra showing, a red mini-skirt, white fishnet stockings and red stilettos that just said fuck me. I knew right then that even if Leon and I were done talking we were going to just sit in the car and watch poor Cynthia walk around that intersection several times and enjoy his humiliation.

As soon as Cynthia started walking down the street I turned to Leon and told him what I had in mind to ensure he was OK with it which he was. Then I made a call to Michele to let her know the change of plans and make sure she was still game. I guess I was lucky because Leon said he didn't mind an audience and now instead of Michele and her husband walking in on my husband dressed in just lingerie, they were going to come out of the bedroom and surprise my husband with a cock in his mouth too. Cynthia likes sexual humiliation and this ought to humiliate him beyond his wildest imagination. And with Michele keeping a set of the photos and video to share, his humiliation should continue long into the future.

After I thought Cynthia had been seen by enough folks Leon started the cab and we picked him up and drove to the hotel. I played with Cynthia's cock the entire ride but stopped every time he got close to cumming. I wanted to make sure he was horny enough to follow through and give Leon a blowjob. When we got there I knew Cynthia wanted to put his male clothes back on and that's when I broke the news that I left the keys to the locks on his heels at home so he was not going to be taking off his stiletto heels or putting on pants till we got home. The look on his face was priceless! So I thought I would add to it by giving him something else to think about. I said "Before we leave to go home tomorrow you are going to drive to a gas station and fill up the tank then before we get home we're going to stop at that really busy gas station by our house and you are going to get out and top off the tank but this time without your blouse. You'll just be wearing a stuffed bra, mini-skirt, fishnet stockings and heels. I want to make sure there is no doubt in any one's mind what a slut you are! And in between we are going to use the drive thru at a fast food restaurant and get lunch and yes you will be driving." He squirmed and moaned with anticipation when I told him that. What a horny slut!

I then gave him the choice of walking into the hotel dressed as the slut he was or he could give me back the skirt and blouse and he enter just wearing lingerie. I guess that really wasn't a choice but the skirt and blouse was what I had planned for him walk back through the lobby and to our room before we left on the trip. I enjoyed hearing him tell me he wanted to walk into the hotel in the mini-skirt and blouse. This was turning out to be one hell of a birthday and the best was still to come or should that be cum?

We all got out of the cab and I could tell the reality of what Cynthia was about to do was making him nervous. I wasn't going to pass up on an opportunity to make it worse so I asked Leon to give me Cynthia's male clothes from the trunk then I ordered Cynthia to walk into the hotel lobby and wait for me while I went and locked them in the trunk of our car. Poor Cynthia gave me a pleading look of please don't make me do that but I wasn't going to play nice. I wanted him totally humiliated and this was just one more way. I said "You will walk into the hotel lobby right now and stay there till I decide you've been seen and even questioned by enough people as to why you're dressed like a slut before I'll come in the lobby and we can go to our room. And once we're in our room you are going give your first blowjob and swallow every drop of cum. Or would you rather I just continue to play with your cock without letting you cum then and then have Leon drop you off at the hospital after you've been hard for 4 hours? Either way you'll be humiliated which is what you want but if you don't walk into that lobby right now I will never indulge in your crossdressing again. What's it going to be slut?"

Cynthia didn't say a word. He just started walking towards the hotel lobby. I stood there and watched him till he was inside before I went to my car and put his male clothes in the trunk. Then Leon and I walked up to the hotel but didn't enter as I wanted to watch Cynthia in the lobby. OMG! There must have been some sort of convention at the hotel that ended at the same time as all these men with badges came out of a hallway and walked by Cynthia. Well most walked by but several stopped right next to Cynthia. I'm guessing they were single or horny and hoping to get lucky. Little did they know that at this point Cynthia was so fucking horny he'd have given anyone of them a blowjob just so I would let him cum.

It was very tempting to walk in and if that is what they wanted to offer blowjobs for all but I really wanted Cynthia's first time to be special. As in only one blowjob with what I hoped would be a very large black cock with his best friend watching Leon pumping a load of cum in Cynthia's mouth. And obviously I wanted pictures and video of the occasion.

I really hoped Michele took me serious when I told her I wanted her to use the photos and video to share and humiliate my husband every chance she could. I know I will be sharing them with some of my friends and even a few select relatives which will make future get-togethers very humiliating. The only question I have is what will be the most humiliating? Tell him I've shared with family and friends but not tell him with who so he'll be embarrassed at any get together not knowing if they've seen his photos. Or not tell him and let those I shared with blindside him when they tell they saw of his birthday pictures – his reaction should be priceless!

Once we got in the room I put on some music to cover any sounds Michele and her husband might inadvertently make when they entered the room. Then I asked Leon to stand near the left hand side of the window so when Cynthia was facing him it put Cynthia's back to the bedroom where Michele and her husband were so he wouldn't see them when they came out. Next I ordered Cynthia to remove his blouse and skirt so he would only be wearing lingerie. Then I told him to take off his thong so his hard-on was exposed and providing proof of how much he was enjoying this.

Next I told him to kneel 3 feet in front of Leon. Once he was kneeling I had a brilliant idea and used a scarf to blindfold Cynthia so Michele and her husband could now stand in front or any angle that gave them the best view of Cynthia sucking a cock while they took their photos and video without him knowing. I opened the bedroom door so they knew it was OK to come out and join the fun.

Now I was ready for my favorite part of humiliating my husband. Yes, he gets turned on being seen all dressed up but I know what really gets him off – it's the mental humiliation I put him through and this is a perfect scenario for it.

"Cynthia, you know you are visible to anyone in any of the buildings across the street kneeling there in front of Leon in just your lingerie and when you suck his cock they will all be watching. Does that turn you on?"

"Yes"

What a slut! "What if they take pictures or even a video of you giving your first blowjob and post them to the internet, will that turn you on?"

"Yes"

"So you want to be photographed giving a blowjob and that person sharing the photos so everyone will know what a slut you are?

"God, yes!"

"You're such a slut Cynthia. Should I invite one of my girlfriends to come watch you give a blowjob?"

"Yes! I'll do anything if you will."

"I know you'll do anything. You're so fucking horny. What if I invited one of your friends like Michele to watch?" That got his attention and he started thinking with his big head.

"No, I wouldn't like that."

"Why not slut? You're willing to suck a cock while a stranger or one of my girlfriends watches."

"A stranger I'd never see again and I don't believe you would ever invite one of your girlfriends to watch. I think you're just playing to my fantasy to say you would."

"You didn't answer my question and you will be punished for it. You had better answer it now or your punishment will be much worse. Why don't you want me to invite Michele to watch you give a blowjob?"

"It would be too humiliating for me anytime I see her in the future."

"But you want to be humiliated. That's what you get off on and I will humiliate you any way I choose. And for your first blowjob I choose to have Michele here to watch. And for your punishment for not answering my question I want her husband to be here too. Will that turn you on?"

"The fantasy turns me on but I don't want it to happen."

"Too bad I don't care what you want. I want to give you the ultimate humiliation for your birthday present. So Michele and her husband will be here watching you suck Leon off and swallow all his cum. And you'll be kneeling in front of the window wearing only your lingerie with a hard-on that just won't quit because you're getting off giving a blowjob. And do want to know the best part slut?"

"I'm not sure I do."

"Michele and her husband are going to photograph and video you giving Leon a good cock sucking and then they are going to share the photos and video with some of your mutual friends as well as anyone else they choose. I told them they could. No, let me correct that, I told them they must share if they want to watch you give a blowjob. I told them how you like to be humiliated and they agreed showing your friends the photos and video is a perfect way to add to your humiliation."

OMG! Cynthia's cock is bobbing because he's so fucking horny! He looks like he is going to cum without even being touched. He better not or there will be hell to pay.

"And you know what? They jumped at the opportunity to see you give a blowjob so they are standing right here with me looking at you and listening to everything you are saying."

I know Cynthia thought I wasn't telling the truth so it was almost time to take off the blindfold but first "Cynthia I want you beg Leon to allow you to suck his cock."

This was the moment of truth. Is Cynthia horny enough to beg to suck a cock? Because once he does there will be no turning back. He will suck Leon till he cums and swallow every drop.

"Cynthia, I don't hear you begging? If you don't start right now I'm going to suck Leon till he's good and hard then he's going to fuck your ass till he cums deep inside you. Then when he pulls out you are going to lick him clean then suck on him till he's ready to fuck your ass a second time. Is that what you want?"

I guess not because Cynthia immediately said "Leon, please let me suck your cock! I've never sucked a cock before but I want to so bad. You've helped my wife humiliate me tonight and I'm begging you to please let me thank you properly by giving you the best blowjob you've ever had. I want you to fill my mouth with your cum and I'll savor every drop as I swallow it. Please, please let me suck you off!"

I could tell Leon liked the idea by the very large lump in his pants. And the look on Michele and Ron's face was priceless. I had said my husband was a submissive slut but witnessing it firsthand was different. Is that a lump I see in Ron's pants too?

Looking at Ron and his camera it hit me. Not only was this going to make great video but the audio was going to be special. Imagine my husband answering the phone at work and hearing himself beg to suck Leon's cock. Maybe I'll order him to put the phone on speakerphone before I play the audio.

I smiled at Leon and said "I think Cynthia wants your cock. Are you going to give it to him?"

Leon's answer was to start taking off his clothes. What a body! All muscle but the most impressive part was his cock. Too bad I'm married or I might be tempted to give it a ride. I'm guessing at least 10 inches long and very thick. No wonder he wasn't shy about stripping. I looked at Michele and could tell she equally impressed.

Leon stepped up to Cynthia and touched his lips with his cock. Cynthia opened his mouth and Leon slid a couple of inches in. I've had Cynthia suck many a dildo in the past while I gave instructions on how to give a blowjob to humiliate him, but now his dildo sucking skills are going to be put to good use. I watched Leon enjoy the first couple of minutes then asked him to pull out for just a minute.

When he did I asked Cynthia if he was enjoying his first real cock as if I couldn't already tell by his hard-on.

Cynthia answered "Yes, I like it. I want to suck Leon off!"

What a slut! "Well before you do I want you to take off you blindfold and then you may finish giving Leon a blowjob."

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers