My Husband the Virtual Cuckold

Story Info
Wife cheats with online lovers, then tells husband.
1.6k words
3.31
63.2k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacklovr
blacklovr
79 Followers

I've been chatting online with couples and men through an adult online community for the past few years. It seemed strange at first, but then it became exciting to steal away a few minutes and have anonymous encounters. I would send them pictures of me, or of me having sex with my husband, and they would write back with dirty comments and send pictures of them having sex if they were a couple.

Men would often send pictures of themselves masturbating to my pictures. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of some man somewhere jacking off while thinking about fucking me, but then it quickly began to enter my fantasy life and I began to encourage them. Pretty soon, I had a huge folder full of pictures of men whacking off onto my face, and another folder full of video clips of them actually coming onto my face.

The variety of cocks, short, fat, big head, sharp head, circumcised, uncut, black, white, oriental, was more than I had ever encountered in real life, and after awhile I started to collect the photos and videos like Christmas or New Years cards from friends.

Often, I would masturbate while watching an anonymous man jerking himself off while he described what he wanted to do to me, and I would fantasize about him actually doing it while my husband watched. Maybe I liked this idea because it released some kind of resentment or residual anger I had buried away towards my husband. The fantasy of seeing him watch me as a strange man fucked me, or looking at his jealous eyes while I sucked another man's cock, somehow that made me extremely horny.

Although he and I had visited the online community together, and he had posted photos of me up there (he especially likes to post photos of me tied up or being humiliated, and we always had fantastic animal sex after seeing our photos posted online...), I felt like keeping the online chats secret from him, at least until yesterday.

Yesterday I showed him my large cache of photos and videos from my "admirers," and I carefully watched the reactions on his face as he viewed the huge collection of pictures and movies one by one (it took almost an hour for him to go through them all). Almost all of the videos showed men coming onto pictures of me, sometimes of my face or other times while I posed in provocative positions, legs spread...

About five minutes after he started, I started to stroke him through his pants, and then I kneeled in front of his office chair, took his cock out, and began sucking him, looking up at his face as I bobbed my head up and down. He was obviously excited by seeing all of these men jacking off on my pictures, and even after he came all over my face, he kept going through the pictures and movies, getting hard again almost immediately.

I sucked his cock for the rest of the time, until long after my jaw had begun aching, maybe because I wanted to make it up to him. He seemed to feel some anger, and at several moments he jackhammered his cock in and out of my throat just as some guy in a video clip was jerking himself violently at that moment--was he imagining me with them, or was he fantasizing that he was them? I wasn't sure, but he was horny.

Even after he came for a second time, again spraying his come all over my face, adding it to the dried sperm that was already crackling on my skin, he was still horny. And after the half an hour it took for him to finish watching every last video and picture, he threw me on the bed, licked my pussy and asshole until I was weak with coming, and then not very gently pushed me face down on the bed and fucked my ass. He called me a slut again and again, and hearing him insult me and call me exactly what I felt like I was, triggered such a powerful orgasm in me that I could hardly breathe. When he came in my ass, his cock swelled and I felt like he was burning a hole into my bowels.

Afterward, as we lay in bed cuddling, we talked about how he felt seeing my pictures and all those mens cocks. He said it made him remember when we first started seeing each other, and one night how I had told him about each of the men I had ever slept with. We had been completely honest with each other, and it was the beginning of the strong relationship that we developed. That night, he said, he had not felt jealous, but over the months, some of my descriptions stuck with him, and at odd moments he would feel an angry jealousy.

I asked him which memories triggered the jealousy, and I thought of my own anger and jealousy at his ex-girlfriends and lovers. He said that he couldn't quite shake my description of the relationship I had with the lead singer of a popular band. When I was first starting college, I used to go to clubs to listen to local bands in the Boston area. Like all young women, I found musicians sexy and although I didn't become a groupie, I did begin to date one of the lead singers of a band that went on to become famous (they had a big hit that was on the charts for several months).

I would hang out with him after they played their gigs, and he thought he was much more intellectual than his bandmates, who would sleep with the teased hair teenagers that mobbed the stage. At the time, I was still a little inhibited when it came to sex, and it would often take me a few long drags of pot to get me relaxed enough to really enjoy sex. But I discovered (and he discovered to his delight!) that when I was high I really loved giving head. There was something rhythmic and mesmerizing about sucking cock while stoned, and I found I could deep throat him all the way down to the root of his cock, with my lips touching his balls, in a way that I couldn't even come close to when I wasn't high. I have to tell you that he had a monstrous cock, the longest and thickest I have ever had, and perhaps that was why my husband couldn't quite get the thought of my being with him out of his mind.

I'm perfectly happy with my husband's cock--it's not the sword but the swordsman--but I think he feels insecure in comparison. The singer wasn't very tall--he was skinny and lanky and only about 5'10, but when he was hard his cock was almost 9" and was as thick as my wrist. The first time we had started to fool around and I felt his hard on through his pants, I almost freaked out.

It had only been a couple of months since I had broken off a relationship with another man, a black Cape Verdean, because his cock had been so big that I didn't want anything to do with it. Now here was another one that was even bigger! I still felt guilty about that earlier non-relationship, and so I tried to relax and enjoy sex with the singer, but it was painful and I didn't start to enjoy it until we started to make a habit of getting high before we had sex. I had told my husband all of this in the interests of full disclosure, but it was clear to me that he had taken note of everything I had said in ways that I hadn't anticipated.

Seeing the photos and videos of all these men, even though they weren't "with" me physically, had touched the same nerve. However, maybe it's because we're both able to sexualize our jealousies with each other and convert that negative energy into something positive that draws us together, but it hasn't hurt us (well, maybe the hurt is there physically in our bondage and S/M play, but converted into sexually explicit infliction of pain, perhaps it is transformed).

I asked him if he liked the idea of me with another man. He paused, thinking carefully, and then he said quietly that when he is driving in his car sometimes, the hit song from that Boston band will come on, and he feels a knot in his stomach that is visceral as he thinks about me sucking his cock, or being violently fucked, his monstrous cock pistoning in and out of my mouth or cunt and my eyes unfocused and glassy, lost in pleasure. He goes into a reverie during the song, transported into the back of the band's touring van, where I used to lie on a blanket with my legs in the air as the singer fucked me, slamming his cock into me until I made uncontrollable animal sounds of lust.

It's as if he is there in the van, watching me, hearing the wet slapping of my pussy lips being stretched and flapping on the sides of his thick cock, smelling the musky odor of my cunt. He imagines the choking sounds I make when I take the singer's cock down my throat, the gurgling of the saliva in my mouth as it bubbles up, forced up as he shoves his cock all the way down. He feels small, pathetic, a cuckold even though we hadn't even met yet at the time. But, he says, he always has a hard on at the end of the song. I kiss him, and I think about how much I love him...

blacklovr
blacklovr
79 Followers