My Husband's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Melydia' I whispered, 'we have to talk, about all of this, and about my husband.'

'Yes, there are things you are obviously not aware of,' she said, 'and I am quite reluctant to tell you, but I suppose you have a right to know Donna.'

'Please untie me Melydia, I promise I won't do anything silly, honestly I won't.'

'Later,' she told me, 'first, we have some more lessons for you to learn, my little dove, okay?' She smiled, her beautiful smile at me, it was like the morning sun!

'What?' I asked, 'what lessons?'

'Be a little patient my dove, patience.'

She got off the bed, I missed her warmth immediately, and went to a chest of drawers, she was rummaging about it seemed, and then she said happily, 'Ah, here we are.'

She returned back to the bed, with her hand behind her, took hold of the covers, and threw them over my head.

'Please Melydia, what are you going to do?' I was frightened a little.

'Don't you worry my little dove, wait a moment.'

Then she was getting back into bed with me, and pulled the covers back down so I could see her, she was smiling again at me, I loved it.

Her hand went to my nipple, and she kissed me at the same time, I was in heaven right away.

It drifted down to my still soaking pussy, and found my little man, at the same time her mouth closed over my nipple, and into orbit I went again like a rocket.

'Oh Melydia, please don't tease me like you did before, I will go insane.' I begged her.

'Don't worry, this is going to be so different darling Donna,' she said.

I believed her, still not knowing what she had in mind.

She toyed with my emotions, I was going haywire, what with her doing what she was, I was ready for orgasm again, and I begged her again, to allow me to cum.

'If you cum without my permission, you will not be allowed to cum again, for a whole week,' she instructed me.

I resigned myself to her superiority over me.

What was I going to do, she controlled me now completely.

Then she stopped, she kissed me, rose above me, and put her hand down between us, I had no idea of what was to follow, but it blew me apart forever, I would never be the same woman again.

She was between my knees, hers pushing mine apart with hers, I obeyed her silent instruction, and parted them about as far as I could.

She still had her hand down there, and I could feel her knuckles grazing my pussy lips, it was gorgeous.

She looked down between us, looked up into my face, smiled, and then she heaved herself at me, I was completely taken by surprise, a prick drove into my pussy at top speed, It filled me up totally.

I roared with some pain, because of the unexpected intrusion, but more with arousal, I moaned, groaned, begged, wept, my legs clamped tight onto her back, then she started fucking me, kissing me, biting my nipples, sucking on my neck, digging her sharp nails into my backside, as she held me by force, it was total, utter fucking.

I was somewhere in space, I don't know where I was, I was shaking uncontrollably, my fucking was driving me insane, she just pounded and pummelled me, she told me I could cum, I did!

In spewed out of me in bucket loads and I kept on having orgasm after orgasm, it seemed endless.

When I just couldn't take anymore, I pleaded with her to stop, or I would die!

She slowed down gently, to a stop, she held, and kissed me some more; I was petted, and loved, caressed and stroked to stillness.

I felt movement at my sides, she had untied me, I did the only thing I could do then, I wrapped my arms around her, and loved her back, I was facing into her neck, and weeping quietly, how could my life go on as normal now?

I just wanted to be with her, I had never known this kind of love before, it had taken me over, forever.

When I had come down, from the mountain top she had sent me to, I again asked about my husband?

'Okay,' she responded, 'but you are not going to like what I have to say, and if you go ballistic, you will be tied up again in an instant, understand me?'

'Yes,' I agreed.

'You have seen my large room, with all the sofa's and chairs?' She asked me.

'Yes, I was in it for all of 15 minute's.' I laughed.

She laughed too, 'yes, and you were fortunately, a very naughty girl, weren't you?

I giggled, and promised I would watch my step in future, though being tied up, the way she had tied me up, had definite advantages!

'Anyway, I allow meetings to be held in that room, and I charge very high fees, to the men who use it.

'Men, I don't understand?' I queried.

'Yes men,' she repeated, 'it's a meeting place for gay men!'

I think I did feint then I was flabbergasted, stunned, stupefied, I couldn't believe what she had just told me.

'Oh no.' I said, 'my husband? He attends these meetings too?'

'Yes Donna, he does.'

'Oh my God, it's impossible, how could he, I'm his wife, or I am supposed to be.' I was shocked, to the centre of my being.

'There are lot's of men who seem to lead a double life Donna, my sweets,' Melydia said.

'Well it ends here, today, I said,' his double life is over, I am having this out with him tonight!'

'You must tread carefully Donna, he isn't going to enjoy being railroaded baby,' she warned me.

'What about me now?' I asked.

'What about you, light of my life?' she said to me,

I was stunned again,' Light of your life? What do you mean?'

'The last meeting here, was the last meeting, I have closed it down, I had a visit from the police, and was kindly warned, that I could very well be looking at being raided, if I wasn't careful, it was a friendly warning, but one I took great heed of, believe me.'

Every conversation we were having, brought up more and more conundrums, I thought gloomily.

'Go home to your husband, talk it out with him, she told me, 'discuss everything there is to discuss, then come back here and talk to me, yes?

'Yes you are right, Melydia, 'I will.'

'Good, this is my number, call me as soon as you feel ready to, okay?' It was an order, one I would obey too.

We kissed some more, loved some more, held each other some more, and I reluctantly left, as I got back to Linda's house, I saw her looking at me, from her window, with a real quizzical look on her face, she was dying to know what had happened.

I never went in; I got straight into my car and drove home.

That night Mike and I had a blazing row, to beat all blazing rows between a man and his wife.

He begged forgiveness, he had lost his way, he was sorry, it wouldn't happen again, and all the rest of the platitudes, that men proffer, when caught with their proverbial pants down.

He wanted to know how I had found out.

'What does it matter?' I bellowed at him, 'you have been fucking men, and then fucking me, do you know how dirty that makes me feel, I have been branded by your disgusting filth!'

'It's over, I want you out of my life, this house can go up for sale, and we are divorcing, I could never bear, to be in the same room as you, ever again.' I told him.

His turn to be stunned now, I went and packed case, with just necessary items, and walked out, with him on my heels, begging me not to go.

Where would I go, I thought, my parents weren't really an option, should I go to Linda's?

Or should I call Melydia, tell her what I have done, and ask her advice?

I called Melydia, she told me to come to her house, she wanted me there, she said seductively.

I arrived 30 minutes later, I burst into tears, she comforted me, and said. 'Come on, let's get you into bed honey, you need to rest my little dove' She whispered in my ear.

She took me upstairs again, this time I walked unaided, but her hand in mine.

She went and ran a hot bath for me, that we shared together, and she got me laughing too, I was in the rounded end of the bath, as I was bigger then her I fitted there better, we kissed a lot, fondled a lot, she made me cum, just by stroking my little man.

I managed to get her sitting with her back to me, and laid on me, that's when I had my first real taste of what it was like to love another woman, I kissed, and bit at her neck, I played with her beautiful little nipples, twisting and tweaking them, she squirmed and moaned in my lap, I slid my hand down her body, and sent my finger looking for her little man, I found it right off!

I had her rising in arousal, which gave the utmost pleasure, that I was just pleasing her, she was moaning to me, 'Oh Donna, keep going.'

I was going to try and tease her a little, but thought better of it, my only real aim, was to make her happy, she came, she was happy, very happy!

I was feeling a lot better than I had been, when we finished we got out and towelled ach other dry.

She led me into another room off the landing, in it was a massage bed, and I was treated to the most relieving, and sensual massage I had ever encountered.

It relaxed me totally!

Melydia, led me back into the bedroom, where I had spent a good deal of my day, undressed me, and put me to bed, and to sleep, I enjoyed the best night's sleep, I can ever remember,

I awakened the following morning bright and early, she was there next to me, sleeping peacefully.

I gently turned, and kissed her awake.

'Good morning, my little dove,' she whispered softly.

We made long, slow, and very gentle love, and I reached heaven again, in my orgasm's, and in hers too, I knew now, that I did love her, and told her so, I was in great fear, because she may not feel the same way.

'I have waited all my life, for you Donna,' she said. 'I will never let you go, I told you, you were mine, and that you belonged to me, did you think I was lying? She laughed.

'No,' I responded, 'I am so happy Melydia.' I was weeping with joy at her words.

We live together now, in her home, our home now, and are the happiest of couples, we still make fantastic love, she often ties me up, making sure I know my place, and I do too, Im hers, that's the way it is, and that's the way I like it.

I returned to my former home, to collect my belongings, I never saw my ex husband again, and now Linda is our best friend, her husband, Mike's friend wasn't very happy, but he's learned to live with it.

12