My Husband's Doubles Partner

Story Info
Husband learns, while wife moans.
4.7k words
4.03
140.1k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers

I heard the front door open and looked up from my chair at the dining table to see my dear husband Roby walking in with his tennis racquet slung over his shoulders. I put down the book I was reading and started to run towards him to hug him, as I usually do when he is all sweaty and hot, when I realized that someone was standing there behind him. I looked past Roby and saw a tall distinguished looking young man, obviously from the east, smiling at me. Roby quickly stepped aside and introduced us. "Jill, this is my friend Raja. We play tennis at the same club and I was surprised to learn that he lives in the apartment right across from us. It seems he moved in last week."

I took his extended hand and he shook it firmly and released it reluctantly. "Hi, nice to meet you, Raja" I said politely.

He said, " Hello Jill. It sure is a pleasure to meet you. Robert talks a lot about you, and obviously, even when he is playing tennis, his mind is buzzing around you. And now I see why he does that!"

I blushed at this sudden and totally unexpected compliment from him.

My husband laughed at my discomfiture and said, "Raja is a charming young man and will sweep you off your feet if you are not careful! He has all the girls up at the club in stitches with his jokes."

I recovered my composure and looked at him straight in the eye for the first time. His look was direct and unwavering. I turned away to hide the flush that was creeping up my face.

Roby continued, "Jill, Raja is from India. He claims he has royal blood in him. The name 'Raja' stands for 'King' in his native tongue."

I waved him to a sofa and sat down opposite him. He was still gazing at me, despite my husband hovering around us. I was red in the face, and to my surprise, I seemed to be enjoying his piercing gaze and the attention I was getting from him.

I was always fascinated by other cultures and so I started showering him with questions about his country and culture and I liked the way he answered them. His voice had a cultured baritone quality and his answers spoke volumes of his knowledge of and pride for his country. I sat there mesmerized, listening to him talk, while Roby went inside to shower and change. When he came back he said, "Jill, actually Raja is here for a favor. His wife lives in India and wants to talk to him on the phone. She'll be calling anytime now. You see, Raja does not have a telephone connection in his apartment yet and I told him it was okay for his wife to call him here until he does."

This was a little strange but then I realized that Roby wouldn't have suggested this if he was not impressed with this young man. It could be Raja's tennis prowess that makes Roby want to get closer to this man. However, it was okay with me since I was already getting addicted to his smooth and suave talk.

The reason Raja's wife called him at night was in itself a small story. His wife Ranee works for the post and telegraphs department in India and had access to free international calls from her work place. And since the time difference was around twelve hours between US central time and India, when she called it would be late night over here. I thought that was so cool, to be able to call for free.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, Raja began to come over frequently. Roby was getting better at Tennis and Roby and Raja ended up becoming doubles partners for the upcoming tournament. With the match looming not too far away, Roby's excitement was at a fever pitch and they practiced late into the evenings.

It was fun having Raja around. He always kept a lively conversation going. That was one of Roby's weaknesses. He never enjoyed talking. He was an action man. I, on the other hand, loved talking and enjoyed interesting conversations. Not senseless blonde chatter, but anything entertaining or informative always held me glued to the speaker. And Raja was really great at that. So as our friendship grew, I found myself spending more time with Raja at home while my husband went off to bed early. Since Roby had no problem with it, I relaxed and truly began looking forward to evenings with Raja.

I learned that his wife was also from the royal family and that their families had arranged their marriage. We got to talking about marriages, divorces, affairs and every other related topics. No topic was taboo to us and I really began to warm up to him. Sometimes, Raja would be very humorous and at times he would be extremely sensual. It always excited me when he talked to me that way, especially when he would look me over directly, with his piercing eyes and I noticed he always followed my breasts and my butt with his eyes. I knew I was falling for him and felt that he was only too aware of it.

Roby and I had a very successful married life. We met during a business convention and dated briefly and decided to get married. That was two years ago. We loved each other very much and were compatible in almost everything. Our sex life was absolutely wonderful. Roby was a man of action and could keep fucking me for hours. He was very strong and had a nine-inch cock. And he was insatiable. I felt that way too. But there was one little problem. He was not keen on foreplay at all. He would rip my clothes off, enter me and start fucking me, from the front, back, top or from under me. However he did it, he could always keep up the pace and normally I'd be the one to fall off exhausted. He loved oral and anal sex and taught me how to enjoy them without feeling dirty or soiled. Most women would have loved to be in my situation, I know. But I needed something besides just the ramming. I needed conversations, dirty talk and foreplay. In the beginning I tried to lure Roby into my way of doing things but he soon got bored and I felt it even affected his performance in bed. So I just had to let it go and take what he had to offer, which of course was plenty. I shouldn't be really complaining at all!

But with Raja coming into our lives, I was finally beginning to get the kind of enjoyment I had so dearly longed for all along. It got to a point where I was eagerly looking forward to his coming over and hoping that his wife would call very late so that I could just sit by him and lap up his conversations till he got his call from her. He never stayed long after the call since he was feeling guilty causing us this inconvenience.

And soon afterwards, I started to fantasize about Raja, especially when Roby was striding me and giving me the best physical pleasure ever, and I reached multiple orgasms just thinking about Raja and silently talking to him while heaving my hips up to meet Roby's powerful thrusts. That worked for a while but soon my craving reached new heights. I was frequently thinking about Raja even when I was alone or playing with myself in the bathroom. I felt like I was cheating on Roby but soon my carnal desire overcame that and I was enjoying the whole fantasy sequences. I somehow knew it was just a matter of time before I reached out to him.

It was Wednesday evening and Roby was leaving for a business meeting the next morning. He had to leave at four to catch a plane to New York and so came home early, skipping his usual tennis practice. He would be away all weekend and so I knew that he would certainly want to fuck me before he left. So while he was packing for his trip, I went to take a luxurious bath. I shaved my pussy and it looked and felt soft and silky. Then I shampooed, showered and then dried my hair. My long blonde hair felt soft and silky. I pulled on my soft spandex jogging shorts, which always turned him on because he could literally peel it off of me, and a lacy thin pink top, which had a hard time holding my bubbling breasts from peeping out of the very low neckline. The nipples of course could be seen from thirty feet away, hard as they were and thrusting against the soft material. I walked into the bedroom to catch Roby by surprise because I knew he always loved my clean-shaven pink pussy and my long golden locks swirling around my shoulders and this special attire I was wearing. But I had the surprise of my life. He had finished packing and was already in bed, snoring gently. I was disappointed, of course but quickly bent over and kissed him on his cheeks and silently left the bedroom, closing the door behind me. It was then that I heard the front door bell ring. I was surprised but hurried to the door and found Raja standing there. My heart leaped and the glee must have shown on my face because he quickly stepped inside and said, "My, my, do you look fresh enough to be eaten or what! You really shouldn't do this to me, Jill. You know I am so far away from my wife and seeing you like this would only make matters worse for me."

It was only then that I remembered that I was dressed like a slut and he was ogling at me like he had never done before. The top left nothing to his imagination and the shorts were hugging my ass and thighs as though it didn't want to let go of my body. My navel button was clearly winking at him and inadvertently when I pulled the shorts up, my soft pussy mound was tantalizingly visible under the silky material pressing against it. And he quickly assessed the situation and was starting off on a sensual route straight away. And I knew it would only get worse as the night progressed. My anticipation was soaring! I knew I looked like a slut and felt like one too! I was just hoping he'd also treat me like one. The thought of my husband sleeping in the next room did not seem to bother me at all. It was like I was high on some drugs or something. Anyhow, I did go over to him first to offer my body. Only he wasn't ready for it. So as the saying goes, finder's keepers! Gosh, I must be going crazy with lust.

Raja then said, " Ranee is planning to call tonight but the call might come late. Would that be okay with you, Jill?"

I said, "As long as you keep your voice down, everything should be alright because Roby is fast asleep and I don't want him to be disturbed since he has to leave early tomorrow morning to catch a plane."

Raja said, "Of course, I'll try to keep my voice down. Does that mean that I'll have you all to myself till Ranee calls?"

I blushed and said, "Yes, of course!"

Raja asked, "Jill, why are you dressed like this tonight?"

I asked innocently, "What do you mean, I was about to go to bed when you rang the door bell."

"No, I mean you look so different tonight. I have never seen you so scantily clad, not that I am complaining. Just wondering to what I owe this good fortune to, that's all!"

"I was actually hoping to have some action with Roby tonight since he'll be gone the next four days and so went on an elaborate shaving and showering and dressing-up-like-a-slut routine to give him a good time. But when I was all ready and went into the bedroom, he was already fast asleep. He was very tired and even skipped tennis practice." So here I am. Does that answer your question, Raja?"

It was then that I noticed what he was wearing. It looked like a colorful sarong and I asked him what it was. It covered him from waist to ankles. He was wearing a T-shirt on top.

He said, "It is called a Lungi in our language. It is just a large piece of soft fabric, which can be wrapped around the waist and will stay there depending on how you tuck it in around the waist. It is our traditional nightdress for men. Not only is it comfortable but it is convenient for action in bed. Most of the time though, we have to look for it in the morning; it has this habit of sliding off one's waist during sleep. Since we don't wear any underwear, we look like James Bond when we wake up.

At this I burst out laughing and said, "I like you very much Raja. Time seems to fly by when I am with you."

"Thank you, Jill. I feel the same way too. I cannot take my eyes off you when you are in the room. And dressed like you are right now, it is impossible for me to concentrate on anything else!"

I asked innocently, "How am I dressed, Raja?"

"To be honest, you are dressed like a slut, a beautiful slut and behaving like a bitch in heat! And I love to be the guest of honor." The way he said it turned me on very much.

"Thank you, Raja, I am glad you like it. The man it was meant for missed his chance so here I am available to anyone that wants me." And saying this, I laughed out loud like it was supposed to be a joke. But he did not laugh and was quite serious when he said, "Jill, I don't want to appear rude or brash, but I am having a hard time controlling my urge to make a move on you. I know it is not proper, but you are making this very difficult for me, dressed the way you are."

I loved the way the conversation was going. It turned me on so much! This was the sort of dialog I craved for from Roby and here this lovely young man was dishing it out for me to lap it all up! I decided to help him along and so went over to the sofa and sat down. I had one leg on the coffee table in front of me and the other leg was spread out to rest on the edge of the sofa. This pose caused the shorts to not only ride up my thighs but also to tighten around my pussy and the soft mound was even more pronounced. Then I leaned back on the sofa into a relaxed position with my arms stretched over my head. I knew I had him. His eyes were gobbling up everything I had to offer him visually. And that's when I noticed his lungi keenly. There was a big bulge in the center, a huge one. I looked at it openly, knowing he was observing my stare. It looked as though his cock was struggling to push aside the lungi and peep out. My heart was in my throat and the desire in me was heating up my pussy and it was dripping wet to the extent that the moisture could be seen in my crotch. Without taking my eyes of the bulge, in case his cock did escape out, I softly caressed my pussy over the soft shorts, spreading my thighs out a bit more.

I suddenly asked him, "Hey, Raja, how does it stay around your waist like that? Could you show me how you wear it, please?"

He eagerly moved forward and unwrapped the cloth from his waist and showed me the free edges and then deftly wrapped it around his waist and tucked the hem in. but in that brief moment he made sure that I got a view of his throbbing cock. I almost gasped and my fingers were now wildly caressing my pussy, rather openly. I whispered, "Raja, could you do that again please?" He did it again, but this time he let me gaze at his amazing cock for a couple of minutes. My mouth was also watering by this time. The look on my face and my slutty behavior gave him all the encouragement he needed and he slowly came closer to me, dropping his lungi altogether to the floor. I was thrilled to see him naked as he pulled off his t-shirt as well. I licked my lips and made sure he understood where he should start first. He had a gorgeous body and his cock was very inviting. I leaned slightly forward and he gently placed his finger on my pussy and rubbed it gently. The touch had an electrifying effect, sending a wave of shock though my body. He kept on massaging the edges of my vagina and gently rubbing the clitoris. I unashamedly spread my thighs even wider, if that was possible. He leaned over and his other hand went to my breasts. He slipped his hand over the top of my tank top and gently squeezed my breasts. My already hard nipples felt the pressure of his fingers and then he suddenly crushed them really hard, causing me to jump with a sharp pain, which soon turned to divine pleasure. I let him crush them all he wanted and they were soon swollen and ready to burst. He caught my face in his hands and lowered his mouth onto mine and he began to chew my lips gently at first and then he really went on a rampage. My lips were beginning to swell as well and turned a deep red. He suddenly began to lick my lips gently with long wet strokes from his tongue. It was making me delirious. All the time, his other hand was fondling my vagina, without respite. I felt marvelous with this kind of foreplay that I have always longed for from Roby. I thought about Roby sleeping in the next room and my body was in such a state of ecstasy that I didn't seem to care or comprehend the consequences of his walking in on us. I was in a constant state of bliss, wishing that this night and the touching would never end.

Coming to my senses, I gently moved my hands and touched his lovely cock. It was huge by not rock hard as Roby's. For some crazy reason I thought that this soft cock would feel nice deep inside my anus as well as deep down my throat. I loved its feel on the palm of my hand. I gently squeezed it and was ready for him to sink his wonderful cock inside me, starting with my mouth first, then satisfying my pussy and finally violating my anus.

The phone suddenly rang and it startled both of us. Before I could get up to pick it up, Roby had picked it up in the bedroom. We both froze and I hurriedly straightened my shorts and top while he swiftly wrapped his lungi around his waist while pulling the t-shirt over his head. Roby appeared in the doorway and handed a handset of the phone to Raja who was remarkably calm. I could feel my face burning and just stayed put in my sofa, afraid to get up lest Roby notices my dripping crotch. While Raja spoke to his wife, Roby came over to me and whispered, "Honey, I am sorry I couldn't fuck you tonight but I promise to make it up for you on my return." I suddenly felt bold and told him, " You could have at least licked my pussy for me. I shaved it so well and close for you, that is feels and looks as bald as your temple." I knew I had him and waited for his response. He said, "Okay, just wait till he leaves and I'll make it up to you. I'll sleep on the plane."

I couldn't believe my luck. I had just had the most wonderful foreplay of my life and here comes the greatest fucker on earth to plunge into me. I couldn't wait any longer. I got up and Raja couldn't help stare at my pussy and my red pouting lips he had just been chewing. I am sure he must be feeling awful, having come so close, yet unable to get inside me.

When Raja finally hung up, I heard Roby say, "Raja, what is it that you are wearing?"

Raja explained the lungi again in detail and even did a demonstration of wrapping and unwrapping it a couple of time for Roby's benefit. To my utter surprise and delight, Raja deliberately made sure that his stiff cock was clearly visible when he did that. Roby saw it and knew I was watching too. Suddenly I said, "Roby, isn't that amazing. When he showed it to me the first time, I thought it wouldn't stay up there. But obviously it does. Hey, Roby darling, would you like to try it on, just for fun and see how you manage it?"

I could sense Roby must have realized that I had already seen this little skit Raja was playing, exposing himself deliberately and wondered what was going through his mind. He didn't keep me guessing for long. "Sure Jill, if it'll make you happy. Raja, can I try it on, please?"

Raja did not bat an eyelid, the cool bastard! I froze as he pulled off his lungi is one swift motion and handed it over to Roby. I was speechless. Here was Raja standing in the middle of the room in front of me and my husband, absolutely naked, with his gorgeously erect cock rearing its thick head towards me. I moved closer to Raja and openly stared at his cock. Roby had in the meantime pulled off his shorts and wrapped the lungi around him. He couldn't do a good job of tucking the hem in and it protruded like a bundle from his waist. We all laughed.

Suddenly Raja said, " Roby, I think your waist needs working on but it should wrap around Jill's waist pretty neatly."

I froze again but relaxed when Roby said, "Yes, darling, why don't you try it.?"

I said, "But I cannot do it myself I am sure. Will you help me, Raja?"

Raja said, "Of course, I will Jill. I know you'll look great with that lungi wrapped around your slim waist. It looks like your hour glass figure was made to order for this kind of a dress. It would compliment your beautiful white ass!" He said that in a matter of fact voice, right in front of my husband.

JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers
12