My Husband's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn stroked Terri's pussy on the inside and sucked her clit, pulling on it just slightly. She could feel Terri's muscles tighten around her finger and knew she must be close to cumming. She started to rapidly flick her tongue across Terri's clit while Terri started to moan. Terri was licking and sucking everything she could, including Adam's shaft.

The sensation of fucking his wife while having another woman licking them both, was about to send Adam over the edge. Suddenly he felt Lynn's pussy tighten around him. She was about to cum again, something that rarely happened twice in one night. "Oh, fuck," he moaned as he released at the same time as his wife. At the same moment, Terri was thrashing about beneath them in an orgasm of her own as his wife continued to eat her with reckless abandon.

They all collapsed on the floor, Terri in the middle, Adam on her left and Lynn on her right. "Holy shit," both women said at the same time, then began giggling like school girls. Lynn leaned over and whispered something in Terri's ear that Adam couldn't hear.

"I think you'd better have a cock in your pussy, too. Let's see if we can get Adam in the mood for it," she whispered to her friend.

The two of them crawled over to Adam, one on either side, and began licking up and down his shaft simultaneously. Adam thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Occasionally they'd pause to kiss each other while their hands continued the work. After a few minutes Lynn crawled up beside Adam and told him, "It wouldn't be fair for Terri to go without some cock tonight. Do you think you can help her out with that?"

Adam looked at his wife in disbelief. "Hell, yes, I can help her with that," he replied. Lynn pulled Terri up and brought her over to the wall, guiding her to bend over at the waist some and lean against the wall. She motioned to Adam to join them.

As Adam entered Terri from behind, his wife kneeled on the floor in front of her pussy and began licking again. When Adam thrust all the way in, Lynn put her hand up and began fondling his balls. She moved her head down to lick Adam's cock as he pulled out, tasting Terri's cum again as she did. Lynn pulled her lips apart and licked up and down her swollen pussy. As she began sucking on Terri's clit again, Adam's thrusts became quicker and quicker. She knew they both must be getting close.

Soon, both Adam and Terri began to moan as she pushed her ass hard against him, trying to get all of his length buried into her cunt. Lynn ravenously ate Terri's pussy sending her to a quick orgasm, which also triggered Adam's. Again, they all fell to the floor, breathing heavily.

Lynn gasped, "Holy…"

"Fuck!" Terri finished her sentence. They all chuckled again.

"Well, I'd say it hasn't changed anything," Adam laughed. The women went to the bathroom together to clean up. After Adam had his turn in the bathroom, he came out to find both women sitting on the couch, giggling and talking about some high school memory.

"Nope. It hasn't changed a thing between them," Adam thought to himself. He went over and kissed Lynn good night then went to bed, thinking perhaps maybe it was all a dream. It certainly would seem as though nothing strange had happened, the way those two acted.

12