My Husband's Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Hubby tells me how daddy taught him to be a good lover.
1.5k words
4.33
96.8k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
69 Followers

Georgie leaned down and began to lick and suck up his own cum. As he did so, he watched Daddy's cock grow and leak precum. He moved his head and licked the drop of precum from Daddy's cock. Daddy stopped him and pushed him away. "Let me cum on you Georgie....just lean back and watch."

As we drive up the mountain and Georgie tells me about the summer of his 19th year and his sex education. As I listen to his telling me about licking his cum off Daddy's belly I am overcome with the image of the two men kissing passionately and then jerking off onto each other.

"Georgie, that is making me so hot. After kissing, what did Daddy have you learn next," I inquire.

"Baby, he said good kissing gets a woman's attention and relaxes her. But to get her interested in more, you need to become intimate with her breasts. Her nipples are directly connected to her clitoris, so spend a lot of time loving on them."

"Kaye, I had never looked at my mother in a sexual way until my "education" by Daddy began. Daddy kept telling me..subliminally...what he was teaching me was what she liked and giving me a description of her magnificent breasts and nipples."

Georgie's mother was well aware of what he and Daddy were doing. As she worked around the house or in the kitchen, she would see Georgie showing a new interest in her. Watching her, looking for the curve of her breast and the outline of her nipples. Just knowing he was watching her closely was arousing.

At dinner, when she leaned over to put food on the table, she brushed his cheek with her nipple. She felt him freeze as she dragged her nipple across his cheek and ear. This made her a little hot and she decided to crank up the teasing.

She sat across the table from Georgie, so before she sat down again, she went into the bathroom and opened her blouse two buttons and shortened the straps on her bra pulling up her 38 DD melons. She sat down at the table and kept her arms pressed against the sides of her breasts, creating more cleavage. Her efforts were not lost on Georgie or Daddy.

So the week of learning about proper breast play began. After the boys showered and dried off, they moved again to the bench. Daddy began to kiss Georgie, a sort of review of last week's lesson. Georgie began to breath heavily and Daddy moved his hand toward Georgies chest. With his hand open, Daddy lightly rubbed his palm on Georgie's nipple. Rubbing in circles, first one nipple and then the other. He drew his fingers across Georgie's breasts ending at the nipples. The nipples were coming to attention and Daddy leaned over and licked each nipple. He pulled away and blew softly on Georgie's nipples. They popped and Georgie moaned.

Just wait...Daddy smiled to himself.

Daddy began to make circles with his wet stiff tongue around each nipple. The he grasped one breast and began squeezing and kneading it. He flattened his tongue and began to lick Georgie's breast getting closer to his nipple. Daddy pursed his mouth and began to lightly suck on Georgie's nipple as he continued to knead and squeeze his other breast. He rhymically sucked his nipple and dropped one hand to Georgies hip. When Daddy began to suck his breast in earnest, George gasped and began to moan.

Georgie's sister Deedee has been at college and came home for the rest of the summer and took a correspondence course. Deedee had a high libido and would sometimes prowl around the house looking for something new to fuck herself with.

This particular day, she wandered into Georgie's room which overlooked the yard where the outdoor shower was. She heard a sound from outside, it was almost a moan. She walked over to the window and leaned over to look. What she saw made her snap her head away from the window. Her heart was pounding and she felt and instant sexual rush.

"My god, what am I looking at? I swear, it looked like Daddy and Georgie are naked sitting on the bench with Daddy sucking Georgie's tits!" Deedee leaned over the window again and slowly moved her head until she could see what they were doing.

Daddy was licking and sucking one nipple of Georgies as he squeezed and molded Georgies other breast. Her heart began to pound as she looked at their cocks. Both of them were aroused and hard. Oh mannnnn, seeing the hard cocks of her Daddy and hot brother was a dream come true. She stood and watched, feeling her panties getting wet. And then she saw them sort of shift their weight and Georgie leaned in to Daddy and began to lick and suck his nipples.

She felt a lightning strike to her clitoris and knew she had to masturbate right then. She pulled off her clothes and stood by the window feeling and squeezing her breasts the same way Georgie was feeling Daddys. She tried to suck her nipple, lifted one leg high and put it on the bedside table so she could stroke her clitoris. She got so agitated, she knocked over the table and the lamp and clock crashed to the floor.

She pulled back from the window, afraid the boys had heard her and would see her invasion of their intimate moment. But they didn't miss a beat and Georgie continued suckling Daddy's titties.

Deedee resumed masturbating and was totally wrapped up in the sensations so didn't notice that someone had come into the room and was watching her.

She heard breathing behind her and she whipped around, one breast in her hand where she had been sucking her nipple and the other hand in her pussy.

"Oh GOD!! MOM, what are you doing in Georgie's room?" She hushed herself so she wouldn't catch the attention of the boys.

"Well, Deedee, I might ask you the same thing. I heard something fall and came up to investigate. Tell me why are you in here and naked?"

"Mom, quietly come over here. I don't know what is going on, but it has made me sooooo hot. It's Daddy and Georgie! They are still naked after their shower and are licking and sucking each other's tits as if the other were a girl! Come here and look."


Deedee moved aside as her voluptuous mother moved to the window to catch a peek. She was unprepared for the effect that two naked men would have on her.

"Oh my god, this must be Georgie's sex education. It looks like they are on breasts and nipples. oOOooooo Daddy is teaching Georgie how to worship a woman and I see he is teaching him what I like. It's making me so hot to watch."

One hand strayed to her breast and she lightly rubber her fingers over a nipple, making it hard.

Deedee was suddenly curious what Georgie was doing that Mommy liked, so she moved close to Mommy so they could watch together. Deedee began to knead and massage her own breast the same way Georgie was doing Daddy's.

"Ooo, I wish those lips were on my nipples" Mommy said as she watched Georgie lick and suck Daddy's nipples. She moaned, starting to massage her big tits. She looked at Deedee's naked body right next to her. The smell of Deedee's arousal make her begin to leak arousal fluid.

Deedee looked at her mother and openly continued to masturbate her pussy.

"Mom. Let me do you. Georgie is doing Daddy and you said he is doing all the things you like. I can tell you are horny, let me worship your big mommy breasts. Sit in this chair so you can see the boys. Tell me what Georgie is doing and I'll do the same for you. Mommy, I love you and would love to pleasure you."

Mommy lowered herself into the chair and positioned herself so she could see the boys. She looked at Deedee and rubbed her breasts, pushing them in accentuating the cleavage. She ran her fingers down the front of her blouse, stopping at the first button. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. She loved how attentive Deedee was, focused on her fingers. When the buttons were finished, she slowly opened her blouse. She could hear the wet sounds of Deedee masturbating her wet pussy. Oh that sound made her own pussy wet.

She dropped her blouse and began to undo her front clasp bra. She unhooked the four hooks and pealed each bra cup away. Her DD's free now, she shook her shoulders and her giant breasts swung side to side. Deedee looked like she was going to faint.

"Mmmmmm feels so good to get out of that bra. It's so uncomfortable." She lifted a giant melon in each hand and then let them drop. She massaged her breasts, squeezing and rubbing. And then she took a nipple into her mouth and looked into Deedee's eyes inviting her to come closer.

"Deedee sit on this stool and I will tell you what Georgie is doing to Daddy and then you can do the same to me."

Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
69 Followers