My Husband's Friend

Story Info
Husband friend forces himself on sexy wife.
1.2k words
3.83
401.5k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXwife
XXXwife
15 Followers

I had just put the groceries in my truck when I heard a shout behind me, “M’am? M’am? Are you Mike’s wife?” I turned around and saw a tall man in a flannel work shirt and faded jeans walking towards me. He was in his 40s and looked pretty rough around the edges. “Yes, who are you?” I asked him. “I’m an old buddy of his from the guards, and I ran into him the other day – saw your license plate and thought that was you – he said you were really pretty.” I was slightly embarrassed and smiled. “Um,” the man looked at his feet, “I feel kinda bad asking this but my truck’s battery is dead…could you give me a jump start?” I told him I didn’t have any cables but there were probably some at the house. “Come on” I said, and we drove to the house to look for cables. I figured if he was a friend of Mike’s he was ok.

When we got to the house I directed him to the garage, “They must be around here somewhere,” I said, and started to bring the groceries inside. After I went in the house and started to put the vegetables away the man came to the door with two more bags. “You’re so nice the least I can do is bring in your groceries, “ he said. “Thanks,” I said, taking the bags from him. He didn’t move to go back outside so I asked him, “Did you have any luck finding the cables?” “Nah,” he said, and I noticed he was staring at my ass. “Well, check downstairs, they might be there,” I responded, and when I turned his eyes leveled with my breasts. I was now uncomfortable, so I moved to go downstairs myself and he followed. I wanted to get the cables and bring him back to the store ASAP.

We looked all over the basement, but couldn’t find them. He kept staring at me. “Boy, Mike said you were pretty, but he didn’t say you were absolutely hot.” I didn’t know what to say, he was getting way too forward. “Let’s go upstairs and I’ll call AAA for you,” I said, walking towards the stairs. At this point he put his hands on my shoulders. “What are you doing?” I asked, turning. He just gripped tighter and I whispered in my ear, “Mike did say you are a great little cocksucker.” I now was panicked and started to struggle. “That’s not funny, let me go!” I yelled. I knew the upstairs tenants weren’t home; there was no one to help me. I couldn’t get free and I felt his lips on the back of my neck. As much as I hated it, I noticed he smelled like sweat and oil and I felt myself get a tiny bit turned on. This made me even more frantic. “Stop right now!” I yelled, but he spun me around and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I tried to keep my lips shut, but I was distracted by the hand on my breast. “Nice big tits,” he mumbled and slipped his other hand over my ass.

By this time I was backed against the table and had nowhere to go. When he stopped kissing me, he put a hand over my mouth. “You can’t get away, and I know you like to fuck, so get down on your knees and suck my cock or I’ll make you very sorry”. Through my tears I sank to the floor as he pushed down on my head. “Come on honey, take my big dick out and lick it like a good girl,” and I eased his zipper down to discover he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His thick cock was already hard and popped out from his jeans. “What are you waiting for, you little tease, SUCK IT.” I was scared, so I did as he said and began to take it in my mouth. I wanted this to be over, so I was determined to do a good job and caressed his balls with one hand while I held his cock with the other and licked it all over, taking it deep into my throat. “Oh yeah, you little slut, that’s a good girl, keep it up and I’ll give you something.” I hoped he was going to come soon, and sped up my action.

Without warning he pulled me up by my hair and spun me around. “No!” I cried as he yanked down my pants and stuck his hand between my plump ass cheeks. “Shut up and spread your legs!” he ordered and I realized that if I didn’t do as he said I might get hurt. I was ashamed that the friction of his calloused hand between my cheeks was making me wet, and soon the sound of my pussy softly smacking with juice as he rammed his hand back and forth was obvious. He put a finger in my ass and as much as I fought the feeling, I got even more aroused. “Mmmm, baby, that’s what I’m talking about, that’s the girl I heard about, wet and horny for cock,” he said and I felt a hand on the back of my neck. He forced me over the table and in a second had his huge cock head between my pussy lips. At this point I was so hot I unconsciously thrust my ass out and the tip of his cock went inside me. That was all he needed for encouragement and grabbed my hips with his big hands and began stroking his cock in and out of my swollen pink pussy. “You are so fucking tight, like a perfect little slut” he moaned and thrust harder inside me. I was backing up against him in time to his thrusts and now had his hands on my full tits and was crushing me against the table with every stroke. I came hard and couldn’t help but screech as the orgasm came over me. “That’s it, honey, take my cock” he said and after a few more thrusts pulled out.

“Lie down on the table!” He said and I scrambled up because I wanted more of his fat cock in me. When I was on my back he moved to my head and said, “Suck me off, NOW!” and I did as I was told as he slipped two fingers into my sopping wet pussy, rubbing my clit at the same time. In two minutes I came again and as I fucked his hand he pulled out of my mouth and shot his load all over my pink tits. “Rub them!” he ordered and I obeyed, spreading the thick white cum all over my breasts and erect nipples. I knew I must look like an Xrated movie slut and the look on his face told me I did.

At that moment I looked over and saw you standing in the doorway, your big cock out of your pants in your hand. “Mike?” I asked, confused, “what are you doing home?” “I should ask you the same thing” you said, and as your friend moved away from me you slid your cock into my wet pussy to finish what he had started.

THE END

XXXwife
XXXwife
15 Followers