My Husband's Little Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie gets a little more.
3.2k words
4.56
67.5k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

We had all slept in, it having been such a long evening. Carrie was in the bathroom freshening up and I went to the kitchen to get some fruit and water. John had just come back from the other bathroom as well, looking well rested.

As I walked in the bedroom, Carrie was sitting on the bed quiet as can be. "Are you hungry Carrie?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am."

"Ok, sit on the bed with your back against the headboard and I will feed you."

"I can feed myself," Carrie said.

"Carrie, I said, sit on the bed with your back against the headboard. End of discussion." She sat down, with her back against the headboard, clearly not happy with the situation. She didn't have clothes on and I had taken off my outfit as well last night. I sat on the bed, closed her legs and straddled them.

I grabbed the fruit and put it on the bed next to us. "John, be a dear and get us some water from the pitcher. Open your mouth darling, have some grapes."

Although a little reluctant, I could tell she was hungry so Carrie opened her mouth and ate the fruit I gave her. John brought the water over and we both drank, eager to quench our thirst.

I kept feeding her and when I figured she had enough to eat; I slowed the pace with the food and decided it was time to get some answers.

"Carrie, you don't seem like the average, let's see, how can I put it? Office slut. You seem like a decent girl actually, I like you. So, tell me; why the interest in my husband and why tease him so?"

Carrie sat there for a minute, I could tell she was going through things in her head and then she looked up at me.

"John's not like the other guys. He was never disrespectful to me and I liked the way he looked at me. He always looked at me from the sidelines and it seemed like he hated the way some of them would talk to me. He would walk by me, put his hand on my shoulder and gently squeeze, just letting me know that he was there and that everything was ok.

"The other guys just wanted to fuck me, always giving me crude stares and they would walk by when no one was looking, slap my ass, grab me tits, stuff like that. I knew John was a good guy and I wanted to show him how much I appreciated his little gestures.

"So, I would make sure I wouldn't wear panties to work and I would walk by him to ensure he was looking, bend over so he could see my pussy. I wanted him to touch me but he never did."

I looked over at John who was also naked and saw him in a new light. I looked back at Carrie and said, "Well, my little darling. You might be what we needed to make things better between us. What do you think John?" I asked as I looked back over at him.

He looked at Carrie, and then he looked at me and smiled.

"Well then John, I think we need to give Carrie here a good send off. Make this a time she will never forget. Eh John?"

Once again, my man of few words just smiled.

"Did you have enough to eat?"

"Yes, thank you."

I got up and put the fruit on the table. "Carrie, lie down. John, I think it's time for some dessert."

John looked at me puzzled, not sure what I was talking about. I walked over to the table and got the chocolate syrup. "Now Carrie, if you try and stop John, I will tie you up. Got it?"

She shook her head up and down.

I went over to her and popped open the top and squeezed the bottle, allowing chocolate syrup to run on both of her breasts.

"John, come over here and lick the chocolate off of her. Do it slowly and do a good job."

John came over to Carrie, looked at her and bent down to suck on her breast. He closed his eyes and was using his skills with his mouth and tongue to suckle her all over her breast.

I reached down to touch her pussy, which caused her to jerk and it was already quite moist. After John went to her other breast, I put some more syrup on the one he was just sucking on, right on her nipple. I bent down, grabbed it with my mouth and sucked on her, licking the syrup and sucking on her nipple, keeping it nice and hard.

After I got all of the chocolate off, I moved up and I kissed her. I gave her a deep hard kiss and was giving her all I could give. While I kissed her, I reached down to feel her pussy again. Getting wetter, I see...damn. I stuck my finger inside of her and slowly moved it in and out.

She was moaning against my lips and I just kissed her more deeply. John was still sucking on her other breast and I bet his cock was rock hard by now. I slowed up kissing her, gave her a quick kiss and stood up.

"John, I want you to eat her pussy. Go in between her legs and spread them. This is your chance John to enjoy her as much as you can, so let's go."

I got the syrup again and let it drip on the top of her pussy, right by her clit. "Suck her clit John, suck it hard, and lick the chocolate off."

I kept slowly pouring the chocolate, making John have to suck harder on her pussy, knowing it would make her cum so fast. By now, Carrie was arching her back, moving her pussy farther into John's face. She was about to cum, I could see her body tensing up.

"Keep sucking John, she's about to cum, keep sucking."

"FUCK ME, fuck, I'm going to cum John, I'm going to cum! Please, keep sucking, don't stop!"

Carrie let the juices flow and John's mouth caught them all while her clit was still getting the attention it needed. She had calmed down but I didn't intend on letting her calm down too much.

I went to the ice bucket and grabbed two pieces of ice and I went back to her pussy. I shoved them in her pussy, which caused Carrie to gasp loudly and I put my hand over her pussy so they wouldn't slip out.

"Suck on her clit again John, make her cum again."

"That's cold," Carrie said.

"That's right, it is, but your warm pussy and cum will melt them almost instantly."

John had instantly grabbed her clit and sucked again as he did before, almost more intensely. Carrie was yelling that she was going to cum again and before long, I felt her sweet cum on my hand. I moved my hand to let John drink all he could.

I went back to the dresser and got the butt plug, lubed her tight ass up and pushed it in.

"John, put her legs back and fuck her. I know you've wanted to fuck her for ages now, so here's your chance. I want you to put her legs all the way back though and get deep inside of her."

John's cock was so hard and pre cum was leaking off the head of his cock and running down his shaft. He put Carrie's legs back and put the head of his cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. John put his head back and closed his eyes, I knew he was wanting this so badly. I moved around to sit on Carrie's face, with my ass facing her so I could watch him fuck her.

"Eat my pussy Carrie while I watch my husband fuck you."

I saw John's cock touch her lips, moving back and forth and then he entered her and went balls deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuckkk!!!!! Fuck, he's so big!"

"That's right my little slut. John's cock, the cock you've been wanting, is going to fuck your tight little pussy and fuck you good and he's going to cum in you several times. Let's see how many times you can cum on his cock. Fuck her John!"

John proceeded to fuck her and then I put my pussy on her face. She sucked on me all over and she seemed to know what to do now because she was doing a damn good job.

I reached down, grabbing her nipple with my left hand and then my right had her clit. I was stroking her clit, wanting her to cum on John's cock. Carrie was moaning, practically yelling against my pussy. She had put her fingers in my by now and was fucking me while eating my wet pussy.

"I'm going to cum on your face Carrie, that's it, I'm going to cum! Drink all my cum Carrie, drink it all, fuckkkkk!!!"

I pushed my pussy on her face, needing her to take all of me and while I was cumming, she was yelling in my pussy also that she was cumming on John's cock. John was yelling, fucking her harder.

"Fuck her John, fuck her harder! Fuck her sweet tight pussy!" John was literally drilling into her, every bit of his cock inside of her.

I kept stroking her pussy and I could tell she was about to cum again. John yelled that he was going to cum also.

"I'm going to cum Carrie, I'm going to cum in your tight pussy. Fuck, you feel so fucking good, I'm cumming deep inside of you."

"That's it John, cum in her, keep cumming." Carrie was cumming also, her juices running out of her pussy. The sound of her wet pussy as John pounded her was so sweet; it made me cum again in Carrie's mouth. Carrie grabbed my hips, keeping my pussy on her mouth so she could get it all.

After John stopped cumming, I told him I wanted him to cum in her again. I had him get up though and told Carrie to get on all fours; I wanted him to fuck her from behind. Then I got down by her face so she could continue to eat my pussy.

"Fuck her hard John, deeper inside of her." John's cock didn't take long to get hard again, as he stroked her pussy with it, slowly back and forth. As he was doing this, Carrie was eating my pussy. I grabbed her head to get her on my lips, in my pussy, to make me cum again.

John's cock was now rock hard again and I heard Carrie yell as he started fucking her and fucking her hard. He had grabbed her hips and his cock was so deep in her wet, cum filled pussy and the sound of his cock slapping against her brought me to the edge.

"I'm cumming my little slut, I'm fucking cumming! Fuck Carrie, fuck, get every drop of my cum in your mouth!"

Carrie got every drop, sucking fast and moving her mouth all over my pussy to get it all. Her tongue felt so good on my lips and inside my pussy, fuck!

"Fuck her John, cum again in her! Are you close to cumming?"

"Hell yeah, I'm about to cum again. She feels so fucking good love, so fucking good!"

"I'm cumming on your cock John, I'm cumming all over you!"

I then moved my body so I could suck on her clit to make her orgasm more intense; and that it did. Carrie screamed over and over as she came on John's cock and her juices were streaming out of her pussy.

I reached over and pushed her head to my pussy and then I went back to her clit.

"I'm going to cum, I'm cumming in your pussy Carrie, I'm cumming again, fuck!!!"

John fucked Carrie until he couldn't cum anymore. He stayed inside of her, trying to catch his breath, leaning on her slightly.

I got up and rubbed my hand over her ass and then reached down and took her butt plug out. "Up for one more John?"

He looked at me, thinking I must be crazy. "My little darling here has never had the pleasure of being fucked in this beautiful ass of hers. And since we're here, I think it is our duty to totally deflower her. It would be an insult if we didn't."

"Are you kidding me? There is no way John is going to fuck me in my ass, I've never done that before and he's too big," Carrie yelled.

"Let me tell you something my little slut. John Will fuck you in your ass and even though you don't believe it now, you will love it. You think you've cum a lot so far, well, you haven't seen anything yet. Your pussy is going to be soaking wet when he gets done with you."

I looked over at John and his cock was hard once again. Apparently he liked the idea as well, which made me smile to myself.

The butt plug had done its job nicely; her sexy ass seemed to be quite open and ready to be invaded. I put my finger by her cute pucker hole and gently stuck it in which made Carrie squirm.

"See John, she's liking it already, she wants more. Rub your cock on her ass John but don't enter her just yet."

John did as I said, rubbing the head of his cock on her pucker hole, nice and slow. I moved him back slightly, dipped my fingers into her wet pussy and put her juices on her ass, making sure to lube it real good. I did this a few times and it seemed Carrie was more than ready for her ass to be deflowered.

"Alright John, slowly put just the head in her ass. Soon, she'll be begging for more, you'll see."

John grabbed his cock again, which was leaking pre cum and put it to her ass. He gently started pushing and half of his head now was being sucked in by Carrie's sexy ass. He moved back and forth, trying to be gentle with her and then the head slid in.

Carrie was trying to resist yet I could see there was a part of her that didn't want to resist. I reached down and started playing with her pussy. John's cock was moving more in her ass and he was almost half way in. I kept rubbing, her pussy was getting wetter. Once again, her body is giving her away.

John gave one final thrust and he was all the way in her ass. He sat there for a minute, to let her adjust to him, moving only slightly. "That's it John, now fuck her."

John took it slow at first and Carrie was practically screaming. Her screams soon turned to yells of ecstasy and she was meeting his thrusts just as vigorously.

"Ahhhh, my little slut likes being fucked in her ass. I knew you would and look at your pussy Carrie, are we just a little wet?"

I rubbed her clit and before I knew it her juices were exploding on my hand. I don't even think she knew she was going to cum so hard and so fast, she seemed surprised. I took my wet hand over to her and had her lick all of her juices off; putting my fingers in her mouth, intertwining her tongue with them. John was fucking her nice now and I reached back down to her pussy and started rubbing it again. Either she was going to hate me or she would be begging to come back.

"I'm going to cum in her ass, she's so fucking tight!"

"Slow down John, make it last a little longer."

John slowed down and almost came to a stop and then he slowly entered her again. He continued this slow motion for a while longer and then he went back to a faster pace. He pulled all the way out and entered her a few times. Apparently he liked the sight of his cock being buried in her ass.

His pace moved faster now and he was balls deep inside of her over and over again.

"Fuck, it feels like you're expanding John, it feels so fucking good!!"

John then came in her ass and her pussy got even wetter. It seemed like John wasn't going to stop cumming, he kept slamming into her.

Finally he subsided, he couldn't cum anymore. I wasted no time, "John lay down, Carrie sit on his face so he can eat your pussy and drink his cum out of your pussy and your ass."

They both looked at me like they wanted to object and I grabbed my whip and slapped Carrie's ass with it on both sides; she sat on his face.

John eagerly lapped up all she had and was still drinking, as Carrie moved her hips back and forth, from pussy to ass, giving it all to him. In the meantime of course, John being the expert he is, Carrie came again and he swallowed all of that as well.

When they were done, I told Carrie to go in and take a shower and for John to help her. After I heard the shower running, I heard the sound of him slapping against her, apparently giving her one last fuck before she left. She was letting him know she was enjoying it too.

I opened the bathroom door slowly just to see and John was standing up and had Carrie riding his cock with her legs wrapped around him. Her breasts bouncing in the air and John's big hands holding her so she wouldn't fall.

I watched as his cock was buried in her pussy several times, then shut the door.

After a long shower they both came out looking all refreshed. We then walked Carrie downstairs to say our goodbyes.

"Here's my number Carrie. If you ever want to come back, let me know, would love to have you. You're a sweet girl."

"Can I ask you something?" Carrie asked.

"Of course."

"What's your name?"

"Jenna dear, my name is Jenna."

She smiled at us both and walked out the door.

I shut the door, not even looking at my husband and went upstairs to take a shower.

************************

The week had gone by and John didn't say much of anything about work but he always came home content. I guess since he finally got what he wanted, he was happy. We had sex more than usual that week and it seemed to be more emotional and things were much better between us. I guess I was lucky Carrie had been teasing John.

On Friday after work the phone rang. "Hello."

There was a pause, "Jenna, its Carrie. Can I come over tonight; for the weekend?"

"Why yes dear, the door will be open," as I smiled, kissed John and told him we were having company for the weekend.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers