My Husband's Rival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning my face towards Dan, I begin to nibble and softly kiss his neck as I firmly removed his hand from under my top and pulled the material back down over my tits. "Not yet." I moaned drunkenly as I slid my wet tongue around his ear, taking time to kiss it tenderly. "You wanted to watch a movie. Let's see if you can make it the whole way through."

Dan groaned in sweet agony as I continued to slide my tongue in and around his ear as he watched the porno. Lazily, I swiped my tongue back and forth across his earlobe wetting the surface with hot saliva. Occasionally, I blew warm, moist air across a wet spot, drying it with my breath. Dan shivered and moaned loudly, signaling that my actions were indeed driving him crazy.

It took a great deal of willpower for me to turn away and stop licking and kissing Dan's ear, but I did so, and faced forward in a pretense of watching the movie. By this time, the blonde was on her hands and knees while her stud made preparations to stick his cock up her wiggling ass.

"Ummm," I whimpered, now fully under the affects of the many glasses of wine. "That part always feels so good. I mean when a big cock first slides into your butt and you feel your ass give way until the head just kinda pops in there! Then the way the rest of the cock just kinda slides all the way in behind the head. That always makes me squeal so loud."

I felt Dan tremble upon hearing my filthy words and, once again, he groaned softly as I continued to torment him with my foul mouth.

"That's it, you fucking cunt," I snarled at the pornowhore in an attempt to shock Dan even further, while also giving him insight into how I liked to be talked to. "Take that cock all the way up your ass, you dumb fucking slut. Only stupid fucking tramps let guys fuck 'em up the ass! Take it Bitch! Take that cock deep up your ass!"

Turning to once again nibble on Dan's moist ear, I murmured softly to him. "Isn't that true? I mean, only a slut would let a guy stick his dick up her ass. Only a dumb fucking whore would do something that nasty, right?

Instead of answering, Dan handed me my wine glass and encouraged me to down it.

"That you're way of shutting me up?" I asked with a grin after finishing the wine. "You're gonna have to put something else in my mouth if you wanna stop me from talking, Dan!"

I pulled slightly away from Dan and leaned my head back against the back of couch. Over the top of my red top, I clutched a plump tit in each of my hands and began mauling my own breasts as I noisily urged on the characters in the fuck film..

"Fuck that stupid bitch's ass hard," I cheered urgently, squeezing my tits firmly. "Drill that dick all the way up her butt. Buttfuck that fucking slut hard! Fuck that dumb cunt's ass 'till she fucking hollers."

Dan was breathing rapidly and watching me intently as I pinched and rolled my rigid nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. Harder and harder I pinched until an involuntary bleat of pain/pleasure escaped my swollen lips.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! That feels so good!" I keened loudly. "I love having my tits played with. I love having my nipples pinched and pulled. Will you hurt 'em for me Dan? Will you hurt my pretty titties for me? Will you twist and pull my nipples hard for me?"

I was amazed at Dan's self-control. He continued observing me for a few minutes, a look of delighted surprise on his face, as I wantonly pawed my tits, and then he turned his attention back to the TV screen. I let my eyes close for brief moments and thought about how nasty I was behaving in front of a man I had only talked to twice. Because of his inaction, I was beginning to think that I had picked a dud; that Dan was put off by my words and actions. I know that I can be a bit over the top for some guys, but I thought that the arrogant man I had met at the O'club three months earlier would know how to read the clues I had been giving him.

Opening my eyes, I looked back at the TV while still fondling my braless boobs. Another blond was sharing the screen with two big cocked Black men. She knelt before them, twisting her head from side to side as she sucked each cock in turn, readily slobbering all over the hard black rods.

Dan must have heard my low moan, because he looked over at me with a leer: "Like that Kathy? Like seeing her slobbering all over those cocks? Can you suck cock that good?"

Thrilled that Dan was finally picking up on what I liked, I replied hoarsely, "I can suck better than that. I told you already that I can suck a big cock all the way down my throat. I'll suck a guy's balls and lick his cock all night. I'll swallow cum or let a guy spray it all over my face if he wants; I just love to suck dick and I'm a great cocksucker."

"You'd better be," Dan responded with a snicker. "After all your trash talk and your smutty behavior, you'd better be more than just a fucking cocktease."

"Mmmmm," I moaned softly, closing by eyes again as I resumed self-pleasuring my tits. "Talk nasty to me, Baby; call me filthy little names. Make me feel real dirty."

Dan took me by the shoulders and turned me to face him. Grabbing both my arms he raised them over my head and told me to keep them raised. He grabbed the bottom of my halter crop top and smoothly lifted it over my head and my up-stretched arms. The movement caused my tits to wobble from side to side and I delighted in Dan's sharp intake of breath as he admired my firm, up-sloped tit globes. "Damn! Those are nice tits for such a little girl. I mean, they look even bigger now without that top covering them."

Pushing me back gently on the couch, Dan's hands went to work on the snap and zipper of my jeans and within seconds all 5'1 of me was lying flat on my back, clad in only my tiger striped thong. Dan stood up, slowly unbuttoned his short-sleeved shirt, and threw it on the heap formed by my top and jeans. He then knelt on the floor in front of the couch and kissed me ardently.

"I've wanted to do this since that night in the club," He said between torrid kisses. "I wanted to kiss you, feel you up, then fuck the living shit out of you right there. Too bad Troy had to come over and ruin my fantasy."

"Mmmmm, Baby," I moaned into his open mouth, ardently returning his kisses. "You're gonna get to now. You're gonna get to fuck me."

"You know," he went on. "I went home and jerked off that night thinking about fucking you. Thinking about kicking your husband's ass and then fucking you right there while he begged us to stop. That was all I kept thinking about for days."

Amazed that Dan's fantasy of that evening so closely paralleled mine, I confessed to him. "I did too, Dan. I came home and rubbed my clit thinking about you beating up Troy, then bending me over the bar and fucking me while everyone watched. I don't know why, I mean Troy'd probably kill you, but that made me so fucking hot. I must have rubbed my pussy every night for two weeks thinking about that."

My tongue slithered in and out of Dan's mouth as I told him my wicked fantasy. I felt the weight of his hands on my breasts, and he squeezed and fondled them softly, making me whine in bliss. A bit impatiently, I reached for the zipper to his jeans and tugged at it urgently.

"Here, let me do that for you." Dan helpfully suggested as he unsnapped and unzipped his jeans. Leaning back, he pushed them down over his hips and then awkwardly shoved them completely over his legs and past his feet as he knelt in front of the couch.

"Take him out," I moaned softly with sluttish need. "Take him out and let me see him."

"You do, it." Dan commanded. "You take him out, Kathy."

Turning to one side, I excitedly pushed down Dan's boxer briefs and gave an involuntary gasp of pleasure as his sizable cock sprang into view.

"Ohhhhhh, you're thick!" I pouted up at him; feeding his arrogance as I slid my little hand back and forth on his twitching cockrod. "You're so fucking thick! You're gonna split my little pussy wide open with that thing; you're gonna train wreck my pussy with that big fat cock!

Dan was obviously thrilled at my ego-stroking comments, and the haughty grin on his face proved it. I know how much arrogant men liked to be told how wonderful they are, and Dan was no different from most of the other supercilious fighter pilots I had fucked; stroke their ego and I get a hotter screwing.

"That's right, he replied in a voice brimming with self-assurance. "I'm gonna stretch that fucking pussy open. I'm going fuck your goddamn brains out!"

As Dan was bragging about how he was going to fuck me, I leaned my head forward, stuck out my moist tongue, and gently lapped at his oozing cockhead.

"Yummy!" I said approvingly as I licked a clear pearl off pre-cum off his prick tip. "Tastes so good; I'm gonna lick your dick until you can't stand it!"

With that, I laved my frisky tongue all over Dan's hot cockmeat. Back and forth, up and down I licked hungrily; covering his swollen prick, from tip to balls, with my hot spit. Dan stared down at me and watched as my tongue raced along his throbbing cock. He moaned continuously as I took my time, making sure I covered every bit of his meat with my nimble tongue. Five minutes went by and Dan's moans became louder and louder as he urged me on.

"Lick it, Kathy. Lick my cock for me. God that feels so good! Keep licking that cock!"

I lifted his cock straight into the air and gently lapped at Dan's bloated balls, causing him to shiver and eliciting a deep groan of pleasure from his throat. Slowly, I swiped my tongue all around his balls until they were wet with saliva and then unhurriedly took his bloated ballsack into my mouth and sucked on it softly. With Dan's balls firmly implanted in my mouth, I used one hand to shuck his throbbing cock up and down, forcing a few small drops of pre-cum to drip down the shaft.

Pulling my mouth of his hugely swollen nutsack, I teasingly implored him. "Tell me what to do. Call me smutty names and tell me what you want me to do. Treat me like a little slut. Treat me like a stupid little cunt."

I was well aware that my exhortations would inflame and arouse Dan's passions even further, but that is exactly what I wanted: a lust-crazed man goaded into vigorously fucking his rival's wife!

Dan didn't disappoint me. Pulling his cock from my hand, he grabbed it by the base, and smacked it hard against one of my heaving tits. "Is that want you really want, Bitch?" He demanded gruffly. "Do you want me to treat you like a dirty fucking slut?"

I moaned an ecstatic response, "Yesssss, treat me like a dirty little slut. Treat me like a very bad girl." And, with that, I rolled over onto my stomach in invitation.

Dan got the message immediately, and lightly slapped my tight ass with his open hand.

"Harder." I groaned willfully. "Spank me harder. I'm not just a little bit bad; I'm very bad. I need a hard spanking!"

Dan was turning out to be as perceptive as I had hoped, because he grabbed both my wrists in one hand, pinned them behind my back, and smacked my ass hard with his other hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! The sound of Dan's hand slapping my wriggling ass sounded piercingly through the room.

"Owww! Owww!" I whimpered loudly. "Spank me! Spank me! Spank me hard!"

It seemed to me that Dan had a lot of pent up aggression to release, and my hot curvy ass was the perfect target. He took my appeal to heart, and slapped my writhing, rounded asscheeks harder and faster while I howled pitifully.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You fucking love this don't you?" Dan growled lustily. "You look all sweet and innocent, but you like being treated like a fucking slut. You have any idea how hot that is? You're making my cock so damn hard."

Of course I knew how hot it was. That's why I did it. I was predisposed to cultivate the image of a sweet, naïve, wholesome, girl-next-door persona in public, but in reality I wanted to be treated like a slut; the nastier, the better. It never took too long for people to discover my true nature; word spread quickly after all, but my voracious sexual attitude stood in stark contrast to the impression I gave at first meeting, and invariably stunned the men with whom I became intimate. There's a reason for that, but that's best saved for another story.

Now, however, my sweet little ass was on fire and I wiggled and squirmed in desperate need. Dan was more insightful than most guys and he gave me exactly what I craved; his stinging slaps had my smooth, cloth-covered pussy dripping.

"Owww! Ohhhhh! Noooo! Stop! Stop! I'll be good! I'll be good!" I promised, wailing loudly. "No more, please, no more! Stop or I'll cry!"

Dan ended his repetitive slapping and rubbed my stinging ass soothingly with his open palm. Lowering his face to kiss me, he asked genially, "You promise, little girl? You promise to behave?"

Impishly, I defiantly shook my head from side to side, knowing full well what Dan's response would be.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Raising himself back up, Dan again brought his open hand down rapidly on my taut ass, smacking the firm flesh with a flurry of sharp, stinging blows. True to my word, I began to sob and wail pathetically; knowing that my bad girl act was having its desired cock-hardening effect on Dan.

"Ohhhhh fuck, you hot Bitch. Let me hear you; let me hear you beg for me to stop!" Dan panted loudly as he smacked my ass rhythmically while I yowled plaintively.

I accommodated Dan, but probably not in a way he expected. Rolling over quickly, I pouted up at him through my crocodile-tear filled eyes, "Please don't spank my pussy, please don't! Please don't slap my little cunt! I'll be good this time, I promise!"

In utter disbelief, Dan exhaled a loud groan. I arched my back slightly, shoved my hips up into the air, and presented him my thong-clad cunt. The thin cotton fabric was soaked through with my hot, sweet pussy cream, and I was certain Dan could see my swollen cuntlips trough the wet material. As if in a trance, he spiritedly whacked at my pussy mound with his open hand.

"Yeeeeee", I squealed with zeal. "Harder! Spank it! Spank it! Spank that bad pussy!"

Dan was literally shaking. He repeatedly smacked my pussy with his open hand; hard enough to send twinges of pleasure through my petite body, but not enough to hurt. His hand made a dull sodden sound as it collided, slap after slap, with my wet, thong-covered twat.

As if in a trance, Dan was chanting over and over. "Ohhhhh God. Ohhhhh God. You're so fucking hot. So nasty...so hot! So fucking nasty!"

From previous, similar experiences, I knew Dan was probably already close to cumming. You'd be surprised how many men had shot hot sticky cum all over my ass or stomach while in the midst of administering a spanking to my little ass or wet pussy as I stridently bleated and whined in rapture. Just the sheer novelty of spanking a writhing, sobbing, begging adult woman was more than enough to cause many an otherwise experienced man to climax unexpectedly.

Twisting onto my side, I brought an end to all spanking activities by lining my face up with Dan's twitching cock. Grabbing his cock by the base, I squeezed tightly to prevent any accidents, and once again, laved my little tongue around and around his swollen cockhead. Brief minutes of licking followed and, once I had detected a slowing of Dan's rapid breathing, I removed my hand and slowly took the angry, purple head of his cock into my wet mouth.

Dan's cockhead was a littler fatter than I had first estimated, and I had to open my jaws wide to accommodate his plum-sized helmet in my drooling mouth. Once I had the spongy tip of Dan's twitching cock firmly embed between my swollen lips, I softly polished his cockknob with my swirling tongue.

Dan's muted moaning sounds proclaimed his enjoyment of the combined licking and sucking I was giving his bloated boner. Smiling up at him with flashing eyes, I let my lips crawl down his steel-hard erection, until I had just a bit over half of his pulsating cock in my hotly sucking mouth.

Lying there, on my side, full length on the couch, I ducked my head in and out, languidly sucking on just the first three or four inches of Dan's throbbing cock. At first, Dan's thick prick pushed and dragged back and forth between my lips fitfully; it took a few minutes before the shaft was coated with enough spit to allow it to slide effortlessly in and out of my mouth.

Initially, Dan was content to let me do all the work, but after about five minutes of rather casual-paced cock sucking, he began to buck his hips at my face and urged me to increase the pace of my cocksucking.

"Faster!" He groaned loudly, "Suck it faster!"

Rolling my eyes up at him, I looked at him expressively and made no attempt to increase the rate I had established.

"I said, faster. Come one on suck it faster!" He demanded louder.

Staring meaningfully into his eyes, I continued my unhurried tempo.

Dan finally got the unspoken message. Wrapped my long, French-braided, ponytail around his fist, he pushed and pulled my head back and forth along his steaming hot cock.

"I meant it, Cunt," he snarled roughly. "Suck my cock better than that!"

My animated squeal let Dan know he had pushed the right button.

"That's it you little tramp," he enthused loudly. "Show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

Now that Dan had broken the code, I eagerly increased the rate at which I slurped on his engorged cockmeat. Faster and faster I flung my head back and forth, gulping in over half of Dan's rigid cockstaff on each pass.

"Aggggh! That's it! That's it! Dan groaned deeply. "Suck that fucking cock!"

Gripping my ponytail tightly, Dan pulled my slobbering mouth off his cock, and then used my hair as a convenient handle to drag me of the couch and onto my knees. Standing in front of me, Dan pulled my head forward and shoved his dripping cock between my parted lips.

Soon, I was once again bobbing my head back in forth in rapid rhythm as Dan energetically pumped his cock into my sucking mouth.

Moaning contentedly, I began to swallow more and more of Dan's hard fuckstick. My upper body swayed back and forth causing my plump tits to swing erratically as I ducked my head down again and again to slurp on Dan's hot cockmeat.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Dan hissed in ecstasy. "Suck it, you stupid fucking cocksucker. Suck it, you little whore!"

Delighted that Dan finally had the words right, I relaxed my throat and let his next cock thrust slip all the way down into my throat.

"Ogggghhhhh!" He whined in admiration as he felt his cockhead nudge aside my tonsils and slither down my gullet. "All the fucking way! Take it all the fucking way down!" Goddamn, Baby! Take it all the way."

"Unnghghg! Unnngghgg!" I whimpered unintelligibly as I kept Dan's throbbing cockmeat buried in my rippling throat for a good half a minute. With a soft coughing, gagging sound, I finally expelled his cock from the deep confines of my throat, and, with my hands still pressing on his ass, used only my tongue and lips to lick and slurp off the gooey drool that had accumulated on Dan's shaft.

As expected, the sight of me cleaning my slobber from his cock caused Dan's prick to jump and wobble in the air in front of me. Teasingly, I lightly licked and softly sucked on the underside of his raging hard-on as it bobbed and twitched fitfully.

"No, Bitch!" Dan gasped urgently. "None of that cockteasing shit! Open up and suck it deep again. Suck it all the way down your throat."

With a meek whimper, I obeyed Troy's rival. For four or five minutes, Dan plowed his cock back and forth in my throat, all the while keeping tight grip on my ponytail. Soon, long stringers of saliva covered the upper swell of my bobbling tits and the lower portion of my face. Dan reached down to spread my drool over my bobbling titties and marveled at the sight of my upper torso covered in spit and slobber.