My Husband's Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

"Sheila is a fox. I have always liked her. I am looking forward to it."

"Be there at eight, Douglass."

"I will be there promplty at eight, sweetie."

"Bye Douglass." And I hung up the phone. I looked down to see Sheila still lapping at my pussy as I sat on the couch in the living room. She definitly loved women. Sheila quickly brought me to another orgasm. Oh how I loved for her to lick me. We left for the new lingerie store, and we nearly made love in the dressing room But we had to get back to her house to prepare for my husband's arrival.

I knew he would be prompt. The doorbell rang at five minutes before eight. Sheila would answer the door. She was wearing a spiked neck collar, a black leather teddy, and black stiletto heels. I waited in the playroom, wearing a black leather bra, a leather thong, and heels that matched Sheila's. She would seduce him, and she assured me that he would be quite the puppy when she brought him into the room. As I waited I familiarized myself with all of the toys in the room. But I was getting a little impatient. I could feel my pussy under the leather thong, already wet. Fifteen minutes after he arrived, the door slowly swung open.

Sheila led Douglass into the room by a leash, which was attached to a cock-strap, and the strap was tightly affixed to the base of his cock and balls. He was handcuffed behind his back, and gagged. His erection was a deep red color; the cock-strap had made his dick grow to proportions I have never seen. Douglass just didn't look natural tied up in this way. He was always the dominant man, fucking me wildly when we made love, and now the shoe was on the other foot. Sheila led him to the X-board in the far corner of the room.

She kicked his feet apart, and locked them into platforms at the base of the board. Douglass made no effort to resist as she unlocked the cuffs, and then re-cuffed each wrist over his head, forming a delightful X with his body. I moved closer as Sheila stepped back to admire her work. Douglass was breathing deeply, and began to emit a low groaning sound through his gag. Her last move was to strap his waist to the center of the board, preventing him from making any thrusting movement with his hips. I took two chairs from the side of the room, and set them in front of Douglass. Sheila now removed his blindfold, and after his eyes adjusted to the bright lights, Sheila and I sat in the chairs before him.

Finally, Sheila's raspy voice broke the silence in the room. "Sandy, as you can see, Douglass has agreed to submit to our every whim. I must say I have never in my life seen a man with such a huge cock. His balls are incredible, and I just love how he keeps them nice and shaved. Do you understand that I will share this cock with you, whenever I demand?"

"Oh yes, Sheila, it's yours whenever you like."

"Your pussy also belongs to me, understand?"

"Yes Sheila." I replied.

"Good girl. Now I have taken the time to measure Douglass' cock. It is around nine inches long and three and a half inches in circumference. Notice how tight the skin is, and how the veins are popping out. The crown is very large, and I love the color."


Douglass was now whimpering like a baby. His cock was standing away from his body at a perfect ninety degrees, and bobbing to his heartbeat. I could feel his desire to have us touch his erection.

Sheila leaned over and licked my lips with her tongue, and my tongue greeted hers in a passionate kiss. My leather-clad tits rubbed against her teddy, and I spread my legs wide. She pulled me to my feet, and our legs became intertwined. We grabbed each other's cheeks as we shared a deep french kiss. Sheila began to rub her pussy against mine through the leather of our lingerie, and I was ready for anything at this point. We danced a sexual dance right in front of poor Douglass, who was staring at us, his eyes wide. Sheila unhooked my bra, and I felt the cool air on my tits. Sheila hung the bra on Douglass' cock, which made his erection jump several times. She buried her face in my titties, licking and biting them all over. Sheila had confessed to me earlier that she had a major tit-fetish. She un-zipped the front of her teddy, and she mashed my big breasts against her firm tits, our nipples hard and extended. We continued kissing; making sure Douglass had a good view.

After about ten minutes of kissing and rubbing our bodies together we decided to sit back in the chairs in front of Douglass.

"Horny, Douglass?" Sheila said, and then laughed loudly. The cotton gag in his mouth was now soaked with his saliva and small beads of drool ran down the sides of his chin. Sweat now appeared on his forehead, and beneath his armpits. Sheila placed her left hand lightly on the back of my head, and we moved our mouths closer to his erection. Douglass looked at us pleadingly as we twirled our tongues together in circles, only a few inches from his cock. For the first time he attempted to thrust his cock forward, but the straps held his torso firmly in place. Closer and closer we got as the sweat dripped off his forehead. Douglass was now whimpering like a wounded animal. His legs tightened as our lips moved almost to his cockhead. Sheila looked up at Douglass one more time.

"Would you like for us two lick your little cock, Douglass?" He shook his head up and down; begging, in a way. Sheila grabbed the base of his cock, using just her fingertips. I could feel the heat radiating off of his cock, and we slowly ran our tongues along the huge head of his meat. Douglass pulled his head back, as finally feeling something on his cock was to good to believe. Our tongues slithered up and down his erection, and we moaned constantly as we made love to his cock.

Suddenly, I felt totally dominant, totally evil. I stood up and peeled off my g-string, and pulled Sheila's chair around in front of Douglass, with her still sitting in it. I stood behind her, and I took that big cock, and began rubbing it all over her face. She began to suck on the crown, and this put Douglass in heaven.

"Sheila, suck that hard cock, but don't you dare let him get off." I ordered.

She nodded. Taking about one half of his cock in her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down, and I could tell she loved it. It was all so maddening for my husband. I stood behind Sheila and rubbed my big titties on her neck and back, and she moaned loudly with delight. Douglass was so into it, and he shook his head back and forth in sexual frustration. I let her have some fun for a few minutes, and she did well, backing off every time she sensed Douglass getting ready to shoot. "Okay, enough of this." I thought to myself.

I pulled Sheila out of her chair, and made her step out of the teddy. I led her over to the small mat in the opposite corner, and together we pulled it over in front of Douglass. I forced her to her knees, and she eagerly started lapping at my shaved pussy. I was looking at Douglass as I started to rotate my hips while she licked me. His cock flopped around wildly as he watched us. I teased him.

"Douglass, is this what you wanted when you called me this morning?"

He could only nod; his gag, although soaked with saliva, was still in place.

"You think you are such a big, strong boy. But we are the ones who are in control of your body, and your cock. Look at it Doug. We rule that cock, and you know it. It's the first time since we have been married that someone else sucked on that big piece and you love it."

I told Sheila to lay on the mat, and she did, spread eagle. I walked over to the table where all of her toys were, and picked up a leather paddle. It was just a strip of leather, about two inches wide, with a handle. I walked back to Douglass, and ran the paddle down his chest. A look of fear came over his face. I lightly slapped the paddle against his balls, and he shook his head from side to side, trying to get me to stop. I felt like a different woman now. I began to move the paddle against his cock, touching it lightly at first, then increasing the speed, until I was beating his hard cock back and forth. Sheila was watching me, rubbing her pussy. Douglass was just shaking his head back and forth, but I could tell he loved it. His cock had been hard for who knows how long, and it was wearing him down. I knew we had to wear him way, way down, to make him totally ours.

I dropped the paddle, and moved over to Sheila, who was still on her back, legs spread wide. The hair on her pussy was soaking wet, and her hands worked her clit. I straddled her face, facing her wetness. I looked at her face, her eyes wide with desire as she looked up at my bare pussy.

"Sheila, you like my pussy, don't you dear?"

"Oh yes baby, please, I need it!" she begged. Sheila reached up and grabbed my ass, trying to pull me down on her face. I backed off, and moved my tits to her head, slamming them from side to side against her. She went wild trying to lick all she could. I smothered her with my breasts, and Sheila loved it. I grabbed my breasts and rubbed them up and down her face, my sweat mixing with her saliva. I looked up at Douglass, and his eyes were wide in amazement, his cock so huge and so hard, still bobbing in the air. He needed to cum so bad, but I was determined to tease him until he was mindless. I now moved down Sheila's body, my titties dragging across hers, until my pussy hovered over her face again. But now I decided to let her taste my ass, and I lowered my cheeks down onto her face. Sheila responded by licking up and down my cheeks, and I could feel her tongue move onto my hole. I reached down and grabbed her heels, and lifted her legs high into the air, spreading them apart. We stayed in this position for a few moments, and it felt so erotic to dominate her in this way. I let her legs back down, and moved my pussy over her face, and in one motion, I fell forward, placing my face directly at her furry slit.

We began to lick each other, moving our bodies as one, two women in heat. I ran my tongue up and down Sheila's pussy, very softly at first, and then centered my efforts on her clit. Sheila was really pushing her tongue deep into my pussy, and I was drowning her with my wetness. Even through all of this, I could hear Douglass moaning loudly in the background. I opened my mouth wide, and made out with Sheila's clit. Each of us sensed that our bodies were moving to that next level, needing to orgasm badly. She began to slap my ass, and my hands made their way to her cheeks, pressing my index fingers against her hole. I twirled my tongue around in circles on her clit, and Sheila began to squeal loudly, lifting her ass off the matt. She began to fuck me with her tongue, and moved one hand to my pussy, pinching and pulling on my clit. That sent me over the edge, and we howled as one, our bodies shuddering as the orgasms surged through each of us. We ground ourselves into each other, cumming over and over, until the orgasms finally subsided.

I rolled off Sheila, and lifted her to her feet. We were both wet with our sweat, and I grabbed her and pulled her to me, mashing my breasts against her chest. She would worship my titties from now on.

"Did you like what you saw, Douglass?" I asked.

He nodded. The saliva now ran heavily down his chin, and his eyes were glossy.

"Sheila, should we fuck him now?"

"Lets suck him some more, honey." She replied.

Douglass whimpered again as we knelt in front of him. I took him first, taking in about half of his cock, my head bobbing up and down, and my eyes wide. Sheila stroked his shaft and licked his balls at the same time. Douglass tightened his body, and I knew he was attempting to cum, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I backed off his cock, and let him settle down a bit, and then Sheila went to work. I loved watching her twirl her tongue around the tip, and then swoop down on his shaft with her open mouth. She had such desire in her eyes for my husband's cock. She expertly worked the shaft with her hands, and she took as much of his erection in her mouth as possible. I took a small bottle of the table, which contained a tasteless lubrication, and flipped open the cap. I slowly poured a small amount onto the base of his cock, making sure that some dripped down onto his balls also. Sheila was now furiously stroking Douglass' cock, and I decided to let her suck him until he shot all of that gorgeous cum. Yes, I wanted to see my husband cum for Sheila. I knelt behind her, and began to rub her slit with my left hand, pinching her nipples with my right.

"I want you to make him get off Sheila." I told her.

"Oh god yes, baby, I want to taste that honey so bad, I really need it!" she said as she paused from sucking his cock.

"Well then do it Sheila. Suck that cock until he cums. I know you need it."

Douglass was nearly insane with lust at this point, and I knew he needed to cum now. Sheila was jacking his cock with both of her hands, perfectly in time to her mouth, which was filled with his cock. Her eyes were wide open; staring at Douglass' cock as it pushed farther into her mouth with every stroke. She was rotating her pretty ass in time with my fingers, which were rubbing her clit now, and I was really pinching her nipples now. Sheila began to moan as she did her best to make Douglass cum. Douglass was staring at Sheila as she made love to his cock. His legs tightened as he concentrated on cumming. His head kicked backwards, and he began a low growl. Sheila could sense he was getting close. I took my hand off her nipples and cupped Douglass' balls in my hand. They were up tight against his body, and I began to lightly massage them, not wanting Douglass to lose his concentration. I slipped to fingers into Sheila's wet pussy, and she bent her ass back to accept them. She began to squeal as she sucked that huge cock.

"Mmmmnnnyyyyyyyaaaaaaahhhnnnnnnnn." She yelped.

"That's it baby, make it feel good, go deeper, suck that big cock, you know you want that cum!" I encouraged her.

Douglass' cock seemed to grow larger, a sure sign of an impending orgasm. Sheila took more of him in her mouth, and she was deep-throating him now.

"Swallow that cum, Sheila. Taste it, drink it. SWALLOW IT HONEY!" I screamed.

I looked up at Douglass, and his head was up, his eyes looking straight ahead. His chest heaved up and down. I pounded Sheila's pussy with my one hand, squeezing Douglass' tight balls with the other. Sheila began to orgasm, but she never took his cock out of her mouth. "MMMMNNAAAAHHHHH!" She moaned.

"MMMMMMGGGGGRRRRR!" Douglass growled.

I could feel his cock begin to spasm. Sheila's eyes opened even wider as the first stream of cum poured down her throat. Her body shook convulsively as she orgasmed and drank my husband's cum. Her hands slid down his cock, and back toward her mouth, coaxing another blast of juice from Douglass. She backed her head off a little, and now his cock was settling in her mouth. She drank the next shot down with a vengeance, and kept working his cock for more. Douglass' eyes were now back on Sheila's face, and I knew he loved pumping her mouth full of cum. With each stroke of her hands Douglass sent another stream of cum into her waiting mouth.

Sheila drank and drank in the midst of her own orgasm, but she could not keep up with the volume of his cum. The next two blasts overfilled her mouth, and it began to run down the sides of her chin, dripping down onto her titties. She swallowed all she could, and then began to rub his still hard cock onto her face. This made the next two jets fly high into the air, and land all over her head and face. Sheila looked like she was simply drowning in his cum. She rubbed the fluid all over her face as Douglass' orgasm finally began to subside, as did her own. I took my fingers out of her pussy, and touched them to my lips, tasting her pussy. Sheila now fell away from his cock, still licking her fingers, her face covered in his cum. I reached over and un-snapped the strap from his semi-hard cock, and he moaned loudly as I did this. My husband's body was soaked with sweat, and I stood and looked deep into his eyes.

"Did you like this, Douglass?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly. I took his cock lovingly in both of my hands, and lightly squeezed it. I knew he would be hard again soon. He was my sex machine.

"Will you fuck us all night long, baby?"

He nodded again.

I reached behind his head, and untied the gag. Douglass shook his mouth out, and asked me for water. "Not quite yet, baby" I dropped to my knees, and took his cock in my mouth again. After a few deep strokes, I looked up at him.

"Douglass, are you going to do everything Sheila and I ask of you?"

"Yes."

I released the locks around his ankles and wrists. He fell to the floor on all fours, his big cock touching the mat. I looked at Sheila, who was still sucking down every last drop of Douglass' cum she could find. "Are you ready to get fucked by him, lovergirl?"

"Oh yes, dear, of course."

Douglass raised up, his cock hard again. He simply looked at both of us, and motioned us both over, without even saying a word.

Epilogue

Douglass made love to both of us all night long that evening. We saw the sun rise that next morning, and the three of us went for a cool swim in Sheila's pool. It has been three months since that first evening. Sheila has her house on the market, and she lives with us now. She and I are intense lovers, and Douglass joins us during the evenings and weekends. The other women at the club soon found out about our relationship, and Belinda and TJ have also joined Sheila and I for some all-female group lovemaking. But we save Douglass for ourselves. He still never fails to be hard when we need it, and we rarely take a break from our sexual escapades.

After all, it is what he wanted.

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers
12