My Husband's Uncle Ch. 03

Story Info
Trish discovers a different lover in Andrew.
2.4k words
3.62
11.9k
12
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should be feeling guilty. After what my husband witnessed, I know that he wouldn't buy whatever it is that I'm going to tell him. He wouldn't believe that I didn't want it because he heard me beg his uncle for it.

His uncle knew that Adrian is going home. He kept it a secret and planned all this all along.

And yet, even if I knew he was mad, I still felt so turned on.

My husband is watching me and his uncle in his uncle's office. My legs widely open for his uncle to lick and tease. My juices are dripping on the table and I can't help but moan.

Uncle Luke seems to be enjoying every bit of it as well. He's playing with me in a way that he hasn't done before. He was putting a show enough for my husband to stand and walk closer to us.

"What sick joke is this?" Uncle Luke and I stopped doing what we were doing.

That voice isn't my husband's. Not even when he is angry.

Even Uncle Luke was surprised.

"I think it's best for you to dress up. I'm taking this whore away from you. Whatever it is that's happened with you is over." my husband said.

We left Uncle Luke's office and headed straight to a hotel.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Privacy." he said.

He took off his clothes and I did the same. He was trying to stop me but I don't want to. I miss him and I want him now.

So much that I refused to ask him about his behavior, his new piercings that look quite old and his tattoos that I haven't seen in our video chats.

He went to the shower but I prepared the Jacuzzi for us.

It's funny how not seeing him for a long time feels like we are seeing each other's bodies for the first time. It feels kinda awkward when he's gawking at me.

It felt weird when I kissed him because he isn't kissing me back. If none of what he saw in Uncle Luke's office happened, I wouldn't understand why he is pushing me away.

But of course, I still won him over when I started teasing him and kissing him. I missed him so much that I savored everything he does with me. His kisses, his touch, I'm begging him for more and it seems like forever before he gave me what I wanted.

I missed him so much, I can't help but be more willing to suck him off. It's taking him longer than usual to cum. As I learned better ways to satisfy a lover through Uncle Luke, Adrian and I seem to be moving extremely slower than we usually do. I am getting frustrated by the minute.

I'm begging him to touch me down there. I'm begging him to play with me. I'm literally doing everything for him to satisfy me. And yet, it feels like he's punishing me for wanting his uncle really bad this afternoon.

I begged more than I have begged Uncle Luke or anyone. This doesn't feel like teasing anymore. It felt like a punishment. I am crying in frustration.

I know that he wants me because I can see it clearly but he is not doing anything to me.

And when I'm about to give up from begging for more, I stood up. I was about to leave the Jacuzzi when he started talking.

"Get dressed but don't leave. Wait for me in the room. I don't want to see you naked ever again."

My tears started falling as I leave the bathroom.

***

"The idea of banging someone's wife is hot. But watching you do it with another guy, let alone my uncle is too much even for me. Watching you want him to fuck you. To satisfy you. That's so wild and crazy at the same time. But how could you do this to my brother?"

"Your what?" I responded in shock.

Andrew was already dressed when he formally introduced himself.

"Do you not see the difference between Adrian and me? Sure we have a huge resemblance, but Trish, you've been married to him for almost 3 years!"

I knew Adrian has a brother but it must have slipped my mind when I was too horny for their uncle. That explains why he doesn't want me to be naked with him in the room or in the bathroom. That's why he has tattoos and piercings that I've never seen before. And that explains why he was trying his best not to cum even if I was sucking his dick like my life depended on it.

I was too embarrassed to even acknowledge the fact that I just seduced my husband's twin brother.

"For what it's worth. You're really good at what you do and you must've been trained well. But haven't my tattoos and piercings threw you off? Or did you just disregard it because you want it too bad?"

I couldn't answer. I know what he meant and I know that I must defend myself but I can't. I still want it even if I'm dressed. I still want to be fucked so hard no matter how embarrassing everything has been.

"Has my brother and uncle corrupted your mind that much that everything I said doesn't register in your mind?"

"It's been almost 3 years. He gave us his consent. He wanted it. Uncle Luke wanted it."

"Of course, you wanted it."

I was nodding while crying because it is true.

"Trish, you are more than that. You should've known better."

"It's easy for you to say. Adrian has been gone far longer than he promised. He hasn't even visited since he left. I was so lonely. I was so desperate for something tangible. Doing it for the camera was okay at first but it wasn't enough. It was never enough. Then your uncle came. He was so hot and naughty that I just gave in to the temptation. Adrian wanted it too because he even wants to watch us do it together."

"You three are sick. Clearly, they were just using you for their dicks."

"When I saw you, I thought Adrian was you. I missed him so much that I wanted him to touch me. I missed the way he makes me moan. I miss the pleasure of his tongue inside me. I miss the way he plays with my tits. I miss the way he..."

Andrew went closer to me and kissed me on the lips. His kisses trailed on my neck and to every inch of my body.

"I'll pretend as Adrian for tonight but you have to promise me one thing." I didn't get to say yes right away because he spelled what that one thing was on my pussy lips with his tongue.

***

Delayed gratification. That was what Andrew or Andy has taught me while he was teasing, kissing, licking, and sucking my pussy. It was the longest oral pleasure that I've received. One that took me a while to recover. His performance was better than Adrian or Uncle Luke's combined.

It really got me crazy. However, when it was my turn to satisfy him, he pulled away, detached and paced in the room.

I felt shocked. Surprised. Dumbfounded. Rejected.

I couldn't protest because he called my husband right away and chastised him for entrusting me with Uncle Luke.

"How could you let Luke do this to you and your wife? The man can afford his own condo or bachelor's pad! What were you thinking, Adrian?"

True. Uncle Luke can afford his own place. But his presence gives me security.

"Security? Why don't you admit that you just want to make sure that your wife won't cheat on you? That instead of other men fucking her, you'd rather watch her with someone you know?"

Is that even true? I don't know what my husband said in response to that but I hope he disagrees. And is this man insinuating that I am a cheater? That I'm capable of cheating with my husband if Uncle Luke hasn't come around?

"You broke your wife. She even begged me to fuck her in the hotel. She blew me far longer than she had ever blown anyone." He looked at me as if he was taking pity on me.

I felt like a child. Suddenly, this stranger is controlling my life and judging my decisions.

Then, I realized that 'though he's trying to knock some sense into me, still, he's a stranger who doesn't know anything about me. My desire to be fucked senseless was replaced with confusion and irritation. How could he express his disgust with what he's seen when he also gave in? When he also pleasured me with his tongue, mouth and hands?

What a hypocrite!

I've seen the look on his face and how satisfied he was when I reached my big "O". I know that he enjoyed everything as well. But this high and mighty act is throwing me off.

I don't know what he wants to achieve in chastising his brother on the phone or when he threatened his uncle to stay away from me. Clearly, he couldn't resist me as well.

Up to this day, I still can't believe that I did it. First, with Uncle Luke and now with Andy. It was foolish even for me to not get the piercings and tattoos. Let alone the reaction we got from him in Uncle Luke's office.

I don't really know what has gotten into me to want to be touched by any man who wants to bed me. I didn't feel any remorse even with the way Andy treated me.

When he was done talking to my husband, I asked him to take me home.

***

Andy was right. Adrian and Uncle Luke broke me.

Andy decided to move in with us. He said that he wants to make sure that Uncle Luke won't force himself into me again. Adrian and I were reluctant at first. We don't want Uncle Luke to leave and we're just having fun anyway. Andy moving in would mean that he would take away the fun part.

'Though he couldn't really monitor us 24/7.

Adrian convinced me to go along Andy's plans. Avoid Luke, gain his trust and seduce him right after. Eventually convince him to do a three way if we feel like it. And just like a puppet, I agreed.

Andy not wanting to fuck me makes me frustrated. I have a replica of my husband in the same roof but I couldn't make him fuck me the way my husband does. It gives me more reason to want Uncle Luke to stay and I told Adrian everything about how I feel. It just heightened Adrian's cuckold fantasies. Giving me a go signal to execute my plans.

I convinced Adrian a different scenario for his favorite porn. It involves his twin who is reluctant to do the first move but gives in anyway. My goal is to have sex with Andy without begging for it. My plan includes going along his plans and seducing him in the process.

A few nights had passed and I can't get Andy to do what I want. I'm getting more desperate as my frustration grows. Everything is working to Uncle Luke's advantage. I shiver whenever Uncle Luke touches me and whenever he creeps up on me in the bathroom.

It's hard to stifle my moans when he's banging me. The only time I can actually enjoy is when I'm back to playing with myself in front of the camera for my husband's pleasure. Not really caring if Andy or Uncle Luke hears.

***

I installed a webcam in Andy's room the day after he told me his plans to move in. It took me a week before I remembered to review the CCTV footage. There was nothing intriguing except for his constant use of his fleshlight whenever he masturbates.

***

Andy has warmed up on us after three weeks. It wasn't awkward anymore so we decided to celebrate Uncle Luke's birthday at home.

We were trying to spice things up a bit since it was just the three of us. Then, I remembered that one of my friends gave me a kinky present in my bridal shower. I brought it to the living room and asked them if they are willing to play.

Both men have been drinking since dinner so they are both game. It was a game of Truth or Dare with a twist. Things escalated quickly as we finished one round after another. Uncle Luke was wearing his sexy briefs, Andy was wearing only his boxer shorts and I'm only wearing my lace bra and panties.

It was Andy's turn to play and the arrow pointed to the word suck while the other end of the arrow was pointing to Uncle Luke. It means it is Andy's turn to suck Uncle Luke. The three of us were surprised and things got a little awkward again. I tried to laugh it off to make the awkward vibe go away but it just got more tensed.

"No, I'm not going to do that. I'm sober enough. I don't want to play this game anymore."

"What do you mean you don't want to play this game anymore?"

"I quit."

"For someone who's very sure of himself and is very confident about his sexuality, you kinda sound like a chicken to me. I bet you're afraid of what Trish will think of you."

"It wasn't a matter of sexuality. I can't do that. I won't. Most especially if it's you. You think you can manipulate me into doing this? I'm not Adrian. I won't let you humiliate me. I'm not gay."

"Would you still say that to me if I were the one sucking you?"

Uncle Luke went closer to Andy and positioned himself in front of him. He was taking Andy's boxers off. Andy was trying to stop Uncle Luke but his cock has a mind of its own. What was supposed to be limp was rock hard. Uncle Luke's mouth is getting closer to his cock but instead he parted Andy's legs and started rimming him.

"Noooo." Andy moaned in pleasure as he refuses. His cock twitching at every contact of Uncle Luke's tongue on his ass.

I can't believe it. Andy is panting. He's enjoying it.

"It isn't your first time."

"It isn't yours too."

It baffled me. Two muscular men who are related to each other are pleasuring themselves without my help.