My Husband's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

So much for Benny! The following Friday was a repeat again and this time his friend Cliff fucked me and he was no more satisfying than Benny had been but Marvin was certainly getting his rocks off watching these other men fucking me.

On the Tuesday morning after Cliff, I answered a knock at the front door and I was surprised to see Dennis standing there with a huge grin on his face. I asked him inside and I made us some coffee. Dennis was quite ill at ease and didn't seem to know where to start our conversation. Eventually he apologized for not contacting me after his Friday night but he was afraid I would be upset with him. I assured him I was anything but upset with him and told him he would be welcome to come to me any time he wanted. He relaxed and began to tell me how much he had enjoyed fucking me. He had watched me with envy when I had married Marvin and had always wanted to fuck me. He told me he was so glad when Marvin asked him to fuck me, but was a little scared while he was fucking me and couldn't relax properly. He enjoyed the experience but would have preferred it if Marvin hadn't been there watching him.

I saw an opportunity and took it! I told Dennis Marvin wouldn't be home for at least 5 hours and that would give him plenty of time to really enjoy fucking me! There, I had made the first move! Dennis came over to sit next to me and began kissing me hard. I became very aroused and when his hand covered my breast I felt the beginning of an orgasm. I quickly slipped my blouse off and as I didn't wear a bra with my small tits, I was naked to the waist. He seemed to love my tits - they looked like two fried eggs in a frying pan when I laid on my back - but he still seemed to love them. He eventually tried to suck my nipples but as I have said, they are almost non-existent. I can get a bit of shape into my nipples by squeezing my tits and then they will protrude a bit. He swooped on my nipples as soon as they appeared and sucked them hard - I love having my tiny nipples sucked hard.

I had my hand in his crotch and soon found his cock which I pulled out into the open as I undid his fly. Soon we were naked and I sat next to him and held both of his hands and spoke sincerely to him. I said, "Dennis, you are the very first man to fuck me apart from Marvin and your cock is so much larger than Marvin's cock that I found it terribly exciting. I want you to fuck me again but this time I want you to make love to me taking as long as is necessary for us both to achieve total pleasure. I am not the sort of woman who would ordinarily play around but Marvin is so keen on other men fucking me that he is really no longer my husband - now he is almost my pimp! Please take me into the bedroom and make love to me, Dennis!"

Once we were in the bedroom Dennis helped me onto the bed and started to caress me and arouse me while I played with his cock. I sucked his cock while he sucked my clit and cunt. We aroused each other to an extreme height. Dennis then said to me, "Darling, would you mind terribly if I just fucked you very hard now and then when we have relaxed a bit, I will make passionate love to you for as long as you wish - please let me fuck you now!" I wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard right now and begged him to fuck me hard! And that is exactly what he did to me - he really fucked me for quite a while before he shot his load of cum right up into my depths as we both reached our orgasms together. This was fucking at it's best!

Dennis was quite rough with me and his huge cock really pounded me but I loved the pain of this rough sex and told him so. When we had finished we rolled over on our sides and continued to caress each other. He cock was softer but not limp and I was able to play with it as it stiffened to its normal size. He asked me if he could suck my cunt again and, of course, I agreed instantly. I took his cock which was covered with his cum and my juices into my mouth and sucked him hard. I told Dennis I was full of cum but he told me he often played with himself, because he wasn't married, and when he came he swallowed his own cum and liked the taste of it. This was alright with me and so I sucked his cock while he sucked his own cum out of my cunt. After a while we rested again and then we made love to each other. This was really wonderful love making. He fucked me slowly and with all the attention possible and we both reached wonderful orgasms together. We lay together for 4 hours gently playing with each other and occasionally making love until I told him it was time for him to leave before Marvin came home. By now we were making declarations of love to each other and we both knew we meant it.

That was the beginning of a long relationship with Dennis. Marvin, the prick, kept bringing his friends home on the Friday nights to fuck me and he still got his jollies watching me being fucked but my love for him slowly lessened until it was getting near hatred and I didn't want to get that low. Dennis was coming around at least 4 times each week and we were fucking and making love as many times as possible. I managed with some careful planning to avoid making love to Marvin almost completely - occasionally he would get to fuck me but there wasn't any feeling for him - and I also finally managed to stop the Friday night fucking with his friends. Now I could concentrate on Dennis and enjoy his lovely cock as often as I could.

We both knew it would be near impossible for us to marry because the family had very strict ideas and the thought of me leaving one brother for the other was out of the question. We continued our illicit liaisons for almost a year before Marvin asked me one morning if I was fucking his brother. I couldn't see any reason to lie about it because I obviously didn't love Marvin so I told him the truth. I made sure he understood it was he who had made me into a slut because of his desire to watch me fucked by other men and now he had to bear the consequences. He wasn't surprised about Dennis - in fact, he sort of accepted it without much of a whimper. I told him I didn't love him but out of respect for his family I was prepared to continue to live with him provided he allowed Dennis to come over and make love to me as often as we both wanted it. Surprisingly he gave in and told me it was alright for Dennis and I to make love whenever we wanted. He also told me he didn't even want to watch us making love - he was very depressed and I could see he was miserable but I really didn't care.

After that, for the next 8 months, Dennis practically lived at our house. He would come over in the mornings and stay all day and we would be making love as often as we could physically do so. Marvin never interfered and gave us no trouble. A few nights, Dennis would sleep over with me and this was wonderful. Marvin, by this time, was sleeping in the spare room anyway and so we had the bed to ourselves.

After this, Dennis moved into our home to live. He told the rest of the family that we were able to provide cheap accommodation for him and he took us up on the offer. Fatefully, Marvin seemed to be slipping into deeper depression. His work was suffering and he had lost his friends. Dennis and I were not really surprised when we had a knock at our front door late one night to be confronted by two police officers. They told us Marvin had driven his car onto a railway crossing and an express train had smashed into the car killing him. We knew he had committed suicide and not stalled his car as the police thought. We were very upset because after all he was my husband and he was also Dennis's brother but the feelings soon abated and Dennis and I continued to live like husband and wife thereafter. I never tired of Dennis's large cock and we seemed to be an ideal couple and made for each other. We married three years later when it was probably respectable to do so.

I think, on occasions, that things could have been very different if Marvin had been stronger and acted normally and hadn't wanted me to fuck other men. But I also thought that it would have been a lot different if he had chosen one of his friends to fuck me first - they all seemed to have small cocks - then the outcome would have probably been very, very different. I truly love Dennis!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers
12