My Immortal Ch. 02

Story Info
More sex adventures with Amy Lee.
4.3k words
4.7
21.3k
13
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning I noticed it was five to twelve noon. Then I remembered Amy Lee. I looked beside me and sure enough, there she was, right beside me. Sound asleep. Then with a sudden sinking feeling, I remembered another detail of yesterday that I'd forgotten. Gillian, she was coming over at twelve. There was a knock at my door and Amy awoke with a start.

I jumped out of bed and told Amy to stay put. I quickly threw on a dressing gown to cover my naked body and clambered down the stairs. Unlocking the door, I prepared for the worst.

"Gillian!" I exclaimed happily as I opened the door, embracing and kissing her lightly as she stepped over the threshold of my house. She looked at my appearance with an amused look,

"Drag you out of bed, did I? How was the concert?" I locked the door behind her and replied that the concert had been great and that I had been awake anyway. At that moment a voice called from upstairs,

"Matt dear," it was Amy, shit, now I was in trouble, "who is it?" I turned to Gillian, whose pretty face was contorting and turning purple with rage. I began to babble, trying to prevent myself receiving a slap.

"Now Gillian, let me explain, that's Amy Lee up there, I'm not kidding, what would you have..." Gillian cut me short, her face livid,

"Amy Lee, HA!!! That's the worst excuse ever, its not Amy Lee, its just some cheap whore you picked up after the concert, Amy Lee would never sleep with you, your just a cheating, lying..." she ran out of insults and broke down into tears.

I reached out to hug her but she pushed me away and ran through to the living room. Amy had descended the stairs (having found herself a pair of my shorts and a sweater) and was looking at me anxiously, though I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye.

We followed Gillian into the living room, where she was seated, head in hands, crying. Amy sat down next to her and threw me a look that clearly said get out and don't say a word. I left the room, not daring to look, but content to listen. Amy began to comfort Gillian,

"Gillian?" She began, "its ok. I really am Amy Lee. Look at me." There was a pause and I presume Gillian looked up. Amy continued "Now, I'm not saying that what Matt did was right," Gillian had recognized her, good, "but he's a man, and I came onto him, not the other way around." She stopped talking and there was another pause.

This one seemed to go on for ever, but still I dared not look. The silence continued and I was getting cramp in my leg, so I turned to peek round the door and my jaw fell open in surprise.

Gillian was lying on top of Amy, and they were kissing, hands roaming over each others body. Well, that certainly shocked me. The lesbian action was stirring the dormant member hidden behind my dressing gown. I stepped into the room and cleared my throat. The kiss broke and they girls turned to face me. Amy flashed me a satisfied grin and turned Gillian around to start kissing again.

Amy's hands were fondling Gillian's breasts, and Gillian's nipples were showing through the tight top she was wearing. I moved towards the lovers, dropping my gown to the floor, freeing my now throbbing cock. I stood beside them as Gillian began to remove Amy's sweater, revealing Amy's soft tits, nipples hard and pointing. Amy's hand moved aside and gripped my shaft, she began to stroke it as Gillian kissed her tits. I watched as Gillian got lower and lower on Amy's slim stomach, my cock responding to the gentle touch of Amy, and the magnificent site before me.

Amy's shorts were coming off, slowly revealing her glistening, bald pussy. Gillian breathed in her scent and began teasing her, licking around her pussy. Amy's hand was fervently pumping around my rock hard cock, causing waves of pleasure to spread through my body. Gillian had now buried her head in Amy's pussy, licking deep inside, her fingers rubbing the clit.

Amy was moaning now as Gillian ate her out, her hand pumping my shaft more erratically, and my breathing getting heavier. Amy gasped as Gillian bit down gently on her clit, and then screamed as she began to orgasm, flooding Gillian's mouth with her juices. I moaned aloud as I watched Gillian lick up all Amy had to offer, it was so erotic. I felt balls contract and my cum gushed out onto Amy's stomach as I groaned in pleasure. Gillian moved to Amy's stomach and began to lick up my cum from there.

"Well, Amy," I said, "you certainly know how to comfort people." Gillian grinned sheepishly and I leaned down to kiss her, tasting my cum mixed with Amy's. We began to passionately kiss, tongues dancing, but Amy cleared her throat,

"Sorry to break up this lovely reunion, but can we go back to bed?" We moved back upstairs to my bedroom and before I had a chance to do anything, Amy had leapt on me, pinning me to the bed. Using my sweater and the rope from my dressing gown she tightly tied my hands to the head of the bed, and Gillian had tied my feet to the bottom.

Amy was still straddling me, her pussy rubbing against my hardening cock. But she climbed off me and moved over to Gillian, saying

"Matt's been a naughty boy, he deserves punished, don't you think Gill?" Gillian nodded her agreement, flashing me a mischievous look. I looked on helplessly as the two began to kiss again, their bodies pressed together. My restraints were too tight for me to get out of and my cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling as Amy began to peel away Gillian's top.

Inch by inch she revealed Gillian's soft stomach to me, getting closer and closer to her tits. I stared at them, teasing me, driving me insane. I could see the bottom curve of Gillian's young tits and Amy's hand slipped under the material and began massaging the warm globe. Gillian was moaning into Amy's mouth, and her nipples were pointed. Suddenly Amy stopped. She spoke,

"I feel like a spot of retail therapy, don't you Gill?" Gillian giggled and agreed. I began to complain, but Amy came over to me and put some thick tape over my mouth, gagging me. Amy got dressed in some of my clothes and the two girls left me in the room, cock raging with lust.

I lost track of time after a while. I just remember trying to block out the images of Amy and Gillian making out from my head, in an attempt to still my raging cock. Eventually it worked and I lay still, testing my restraints to no avail. The minutes crawled by, and I gradually fell into a dreamy sleep...

I was in Amy's dressing room, she dropped her towel, revealing her naked body to me. She approached me, my own body bare as well. We began to kiss, moaning into each others mouths.

She pushed me backwards and onto the armchair, straddling me, her wet pussy rubbing against my cock, which was steadily growing to its full length. Our kissing became more passionate and my hands found their way to the soft flesh of her tits, massaging the sensitive nipples, causing her to gasp. I stood up again, taking Amy with me this time, wrapping her long legs around my waist.

I lined up my throbbing cock with her entrance and lowered her onto me. Her pussy was so tight and hot, gripping my cock firmly as I pushed my full length into her, touching her back wall. She wriggled in pleasure, and let me lift her off my cock again, building up a rhythm. I walked forward while she bounced on my cock, her pussy being stretched by my invading member. I kept walking till I found a wall and pushed her against it, then taking control over our fucking, my hips doing the thrusting into her hot cunt. Amy was moaning softly, her eyes closed, teeth gently biting my shoulder. I felt her large tits pressed against my chest, her nipples touching mine as we fucked.

Suddenly, there was a cough behind us and I turned around, Amy still fastened around my waist, my cock still buried in her. Gillian was there, naked, her young breasts proud, nipples erect. She giggled and came over to join in the fun. I withdrew from Amy and Gillian got down on her hands and knees in front of me, taking the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue around it...

I woke up with a start and realized that Amy and Gillian were back from their shopping trip. They were both watching me, giggling, and I realised that my erotic dream had left my cock raging hard. Amy dropped the bag of shopping she had and came over to me,

"Aww, did little Matty miss his fuck-buddies?" She said with a seductive giggle. She had changed from earlier, now wearing a low cut, light blue top that showed off a good amount of her ample cleavage, and a pair of curve hugging jeans, which accented her tight ass. She leaned over me and kissed me, one of her hands undoing my restraints. I rubbed my wrists where the material had been cutting into them, and leaned towards Amy to return her kisses. Our lips met, pressing hungrily together, tongues dancing erotically. My hands crept to the bottom of her top and began to lift it up, over her tits, revealing the sexy, translucent bra she was wearing. Gillian joined us on the bed and began to work on Amy's jeans, pulling them down past her hips, revealing a matching thong.

Amy was left in her underwear and I turned to Gillian, giving her a sheepish grin. She moved up the bed and pressed her lips to mine, frantically kissing me. Amy moved round behind Gillian and began to strip her. The figure-hugging top Gillian had on came off, quickly followed by her red, lace bra and short skirt. Her panties were already damp from her pussy, and Amy was quick to remove them and get a taste of Gillian's cunt. Gillian moved down my body and ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock, causing it to shiver in delight. She began to lick around the swollen head, the soft vibrations of her moaning adding to my pleasure. The three of us were lying on the bed in a triangle, and Amy moved herself round, so her wet pussy was right in my face. I could smell it and wasted no time in introducing my tongue to her clit.

I forced my tongue into her love-canal and savoured her taste, groaning as Gillian began to take my cock in her mouth, sucking on it, licking it, bobbing up and down on it, her dark blonde hair tickling the inside of my thighs. Amy had her head buried in Gillian's young pussy, and she must have been good because Gillian was getting close to orgasm. I concentrated on getting Amy off, while enjoying the amazing head I was being given from Gillian. I licked Amy's slit, pushing my tongue deep inside her, exploring, pulling back out and nibbling on her clit. Gillian began to moan loudly,

"Uuhh, I'm cumming Amy, yes, YES!" Her orgasm hit her hard and Amy was treated to a mouthful of her young juices. She didn't stop though, continuing her furious licking of Gillian's hot pussy. Gillian hadn't stopped sucking on my cock either, taking it deep into her throat, bringing me closer to my own orgasm. I placed one hand on the back of her head and she quickened her pace, bobbing up and down on my dick faster and faster, determined to make me cum. With my free hand I began to finger-fuck Amy, using my tongue to lick her clit. She began to orgasm and I got a lovely taste of her sweet juices as she screamed in ecstasy. At the same time my cock started to throb and I shot my cum deep into Gillian's throat, groaning into Amy's dripping snatch.

We all came down from our orgasms and untangled ourselves. I lay out straight on the bed, Amy and Gillian lying on either side of me. Amy began to rub herself against my leg, I could feel her juices against my leg and I knew she wanted to go again. She began to move down my body, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. When she reached my cock, she positioned herself in front of it and wrapped her large tits around it, rubbing them up and down along my shaft, the soft skin of her boobs exciting my cock again. Gillian in the mean time was nibbling on my ear, adding to my excitement. Happy that I was aroused enough, Amy removed her large mounds from my throbbing cock, and lay down on the bed. I quickly stood up and moved to the end of the bed, lining my dick with her dripping hole. Gillian swiftly sat on Amy's face, facing me as she did.

I thrust into Amy quickly, forcing my way into her deepest regions, and Amy stuck her tongue once again into Gillian's young, tasty pussy. Amy's tight hot pussy, was gripping my cock like a vice as I thrust in and out of it faster and faster, adding to the pleasure. Gillian was in ecstasy again as Amy's talented tongue worked wonders for her pussy. I leaned forward to kiss Gillian, and our lips met, pressing eagerly together.

Gillian was quickly brought to a second climax, her juices covering Amy again. As Gillian came down from her orgasm high, she clambered off Amy and got down on her hands and knees in front of me, licking my balls as I fucked Amy. I felt Amy's pussy convulse around my cock and she screamed out her orgasm. I pulled out of Amy, not yet satisfied, as she collapsed onto the bed, shattered from my furious fucking. Gillian stood up from the ground and wrapped her arms around me, pussy rubbing against my raging dick and whispered gently in my ear,

"Fuck me Matt. I've wanted it ever since yesterday, fuck me hard, don't hold back." I didn't say anything in response, simply turned her around and pushed her down on all fours onto the bed. She spread her legs and I saw her puckered asshole, looking very tempting to me, but that could wait. I put my cock between her legs and slipped inside her incredible snatch. I gave her what she wanted and fucked her like a little whore, slamming my rock hard cock in and out of her waiting pussy at a blinding rate, my balls slapping against her as I thrust into her. I grunted and groaned and she responded by moving her firm ass back to meet my thrusts.

I placed my hands on her hips and used this as leverage to get even faster. I looked at Amy who was watching us placidly, her fingers casually stroking her swollen pussy lips. I moved my whole body, leaning over Gillian and grabbing her young pert tits, squeezing them as I continued my relentless thrusting. I felt my balls contract and I released a ton of cum into Gillian's waiting pussy. She moaned as I filled her up with my cum, and began to orgasm herself, the walls of her pussy contracting, milking my cock for everything it had.

My legs buckled and we fell onto the bed. Amy was still rubbing her pussy, but stopped when she saw we were finished. She grinned at me naughtily and asked if I wanted to see what she had bought when they were out. I nodded my approval and watched as Amy got off the bed and walked over to her shopping bag, wiggling her ass at me as she went. She bent over to pick up the bag and I got a good look at her back door, just waiting to have a big cock in it. She picked up her shopping and revealed a huge, black 12 inch strap-on to me. I was gob smacked, and tried not to show it as Amy wrapped the huge rubber cock around her waist.

"I think Gillian deserves a prize," she said sexily, sauntering over to the bed, "after all, if she hadn't been so willing and understanding, none of this would have happened. So Gillian, would you like to have two big juicy cocks inside you?" Gillian raised her head from the bed and flashed me a lust-filled grin.

Amy lay down on the bed and Gillian began to lick the black rubber, lubricating it. I watched as she moved up and positioned herself over it, slowly lowering herself onto its width, her young pussy stretching to accommodate, gasping as its vastness filled her up completely. She got about 10 inches of the huge dildo inside her and stopped, pulling back a little bit before slamming herself back down, forcing the last two inches into her, crying out in pain and pleasure at the same time.

She wriggled about, becoming accustomed to Amy's cock's presence inside her and leaned over Amy, revealing her puckered ass to me. I positioned myself behind her and touched my cock head gently against her back door. I slowly pushed into her tightest hole, stretching her sphincter muscles, forcing them to accept the existence of my cock inside her ass. She moaned in both pleasure and pain as I pushed my cock further into her. I filled her ass completely and began to slowly thrust in and out as Amy began to fuck her pussy.

We quickly worked ourselves into a rhythm, and Amy and I were soon fucking both of Gillian's holes, which, between them, were taking a pounding from 20 inches of cock. It only took about five minutes for the double penetration to bring Gillian to a violent orgasm that shook her whole body and she cried out in utter ecstasy. I kept thrusting into her ass while she was cumming, and Amy kept up her persistent onslaught on Gillian's sweet pussy. As she came down from her orgasm, Gillian was panting with exhaustion, and begged us to stop.

We obliged and removed our combined 20 inches of cock from her body. Amy removed the strap-on and licked in clean, before throwing it away to one side. Gillian had tumbled in a heap on the bed, her hair in a splayed mess around her head, and had immediately fallen asleep, leaving Amy and I alone.

Neither Amy nor I had been brought to climax by our last sexual exertions, so we immediately got to work on each other, pressing our lips together, tongues intertwining. She tried to lower herself onto my cock again, but I stopped her, having ideas of my own. I pushed her over onto her front, and lined my cock up with her ass-hole. I roughly pushed my way past her sphincter muscles, forcing my cock into her ass. She gasped aloud and quickly shifted her body to adapt to my invading dick. I grabbed a handful of her soft black hair and used it almost as a leash, giving me complete control over her.

This physical treatment seemed to turn Amy on and she began to beg me to fuck her harder.

"Yes, Matt, fuck me like a little whore, fuck my tight ass, your cock feels so good. Mmnn, faster, fuck me faster!" The filthy words spewing from her pretty face made me even more excited and I picked up my pace, bringing my free hand crashing down on the soft flesh of her ass, causing her to scream in pleasure,

"YES, HARDER MATT, HARDER!" I slapped her harder, bringing more lewd pleading from her. The sounds of our fucking filled the room, the grunts and groans, the sound of flesh slapping flesh.

Amy began to orgasm, her screaming intensifying as she shook in absolute elation,

"AAAHHH, FUCK...YES, MATT!"

I felt myself nearing orgasm as well and Amy felt it too,

"On... my... face" she grunted. I pulled out of her ass with a pop and she quickly turned over to face me. She used her soft hands to jerk me off and I began to cry out as euphoria filled my body and my cock began to spasm, shooting hot jets of white cum over her forehead, her cheeks, mouth and nose and into her hair. I came for almost a minute, Amy licking up the last of my cum as it dripped from my cock.

Amy looked at me, her gorgeous features covered with my sticky cum, and I instinctively knew it was all over. She stood up and quickly got dressed, wiped the worst of the cum off her face, phoned her limo driver and was gone within five minutes, after telling me that she'd hunt me down next time she was in town for some more fun.

I locked the door behind her and went back up to the bedroom, where, amazingly, Gillian was still sound asleep. I lay down on the bed next to her, the day's action finally catching up with me. I was worn out, and quickly fell into a deep sleep with Gillian lying next to me.

I woke up later on that evening, alone in my bed. I clambered out of it and stretched, remembering every little detail of my awesome day. I went over to my wardrobe to find my dressing gown was missing. Puzzled by this, I threw on a pair of boxer shorts and made my way down stairs, the smell of cooking filling my nostrils. I crossed the living room, noticing that the fire was lit, the flames gently flickering their light across the room. I walked to the kitchen where I found Gillian, my dressing gown wrapped around her, stirring something in a pot.

12