My Improbable Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

I took deep breaths and returned to Brenda's office. She was reading the proposal again and looked up with a smiling and kind face.

"Feeling better?" she asked with some concern and I nodded my head.

"Brenda, please, ah, I want to explain..." I said like the village idiot.

"When you're going to ask me for a date?" She said completing my sentence with her words.

Right about now, I was praying that the ghost of Graham Chapman would appear as the military officer in the Monty Python sketch who tries to restore a semblance of order; apologizing for the silliness of the previous sketch and promising an end to silliness in future sketches.

I was slumped in my chair and decided that a good offense is better than defense.

"How about Friday evening?" I managed to croak out intelligibly and as a bluff.

"Ok by me. What time?" she asked with sincerity.

Brenda caught me completely by surprise.

"I'll pick you up at seven o clock." I said in my normal tone of voice.

"Agreed." she declared with her face smiling broadly.

Friday afternoon, I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. (forgive me Tennessee Williams) I took a shower, shaved for the second time that day, took some Beano for gas, cleaned and trimmed my fingernails, stuffed a few Tums in my pants pocket and changed outfits four times.

At 7pm I rang the doorbell at Brenda's townhouse and when she opened the door I did a double take. Her slim body was dressed in tight low rider blue jeans with a classy navy blue belly shirt and matching sweater. Her silky hair hung to her shoulders and the right amount of simple but elegant jewelry adorned her fingers and neck.

Brenda gave me a quick tour of her home and I was impressed with the tasteful décor.

I took her to Angelo's, probably the best Italian Restaurant in the city. A small family owned establishment, what it lacked in décor, it more than made up for with the outstanding cuisine.

Brenda loved the food and the service. Between courses we chatted and I learned that she was engaged until she broke it off a year ago because her fiancé was cheating on her.

Brenda was the oldest of three children and her folks still lived near the elementary school that she attended as a child. She loved movies, quiet evenings at home, the theater and the seashore for vacations.

Surprisingly, we had a lot more in common than I suspected.

During a lull in the conversation, I gazed at Brenda and was flabbergasted that a pretty and vivacious creature like her, would entertain the idea of going on a date with me.

"Brenda, I want to ask you something and..." I said in an even tone until she interrupted me.

"Oh no, not the 'I'm old enough to be your father speech' again." She said in a mocking elderly and feeble man voice.

She was regarding me rather coolly again.

"Do you think I would have gone out with you if that was important to me!? She stated convincingly and I sensed that she was genuinely irate.

"You know I really enjoyed your company up until about a minute ago." She declared with irritation.

"In spite of what you may think about yourself, I happen to think your one of the nicest, knowledgeable and sensitive men I ever met." She said with a faint scowl.

I sat in stunned silence from her confrontation but slowly I gathered myself for a rebuttal.

"So, your place or mine?" I inquired with a deadpan look.

Brenda had a befuddled look on her face until the effects of my dry but humorous comment hit home. Brenda's expression softened into a smiling then laughing demeanor. She chortled and chuckled in appreciation of my savvy deflection away from the issue.

Over a light dessert and coffee we ignored the age issue and resumed with the pleasant and carefree conversation that led up to my faux pas.

I walked Brenda to the door of her townhouse and offered my hand for a parting shake.

Ignoring my hand, Brenda put her hands on my shoulders, pulled me close and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Interested in a coffee or nightcap? She asked very sweetly.

Without hesitation, I accepted and found myself on Brenda's sofa watching a movie on TV. During one of the commercials, I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke suddenly with the sensation of unfamiliar surroundings.

I looked around and saw Brenda sleeping on the other end of the sofa with her legs stretched out and her bare feet resting in my lap.

"Brenda?" I called softly

"Brenda!" I said with more volume.

Brenda roused herself and looked at me with a sleepy expression.

"It's late, I should be going." I said gently.

"Ok" She replied dreamily and forgetting that her feet were in my lap, moved up to a sitting position and dug her heels into a sensitive part of my groin.

"Ah!" I yelped in pain.

I fell against the back of the couch and clutched my aching testicles; moaning in pain.

When Brenda realized what had happened, she was immediately apologetic.

"I'm so sorry." She exclaimed with real emotion.

"Does it hurt much?" she asked with concern.

"No, only when I breathe." I remarked facetiously in a breathless voice.

Brenda smiled and when I moved forward on the sofa to get up, she leaned over and gave me an affectionate hug. It had been a long time since someone other than a relative embraced me.

As I pulled back, I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Thank You. It's been a long time." I said with gratitude.

Brenda gazed at me with sympathy and another emotion that I readily recognized. She surprised me by kissing me. We sat on the couch and made out like a couple of teenagers at lovers lane.

With our tongues dueling in either her mouth or mine, I perceived a hand moving up my thigh. It stopped at the top and slowly descended until it was over my crotch.

The hand was evaluating the hardness of my boner. It gently gripped the firm flesh and massaged the length.

Brenda changed her position until she was sitting on my lap facing me. We continued kissing and it was becoming more passionate. The massaging hand was fussing with my belt buckle then pants snap when I felt a rush of cool air on my cock.

Brenda stopped kissing me and moved down the front of my body until she slid off the front of the couch. She was kneeling and staring at my rigid penis. A tiny drop of moisture seeped from the top as a result of her hand.

Brenda had a lustful look in eyes and as she grasped the shaft with her hand, tongued the length of my penis. It had been years since anyone gave me oral pleasure and I moaned my consent.

It wasn't long before Brenda was sucking contentedly on my stiff cock. Old and familiar sensations coursed thru my body as Brenda increased the tempo. Her mouth slid up and down my pole with more intensity.

Little drops of saliva trickled onto my sore balls as Brenda with steely resolve, hungrily sucked me. The sperm was gurgling in my nuts and I moaned and panted with increasing volume.

Brenda sucked the length of my cock into her mouth and never slowed down.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! Oh God!" I yelled.

My orgasm grew to explosive proportions.

"Here it comes." I bellowed.

My orgasm burst like an overfilled balloon and I erupted in Brenda's mouth. I was moaning like a madman and she kept sucking until my penis grew too sensitive.

She was looking at me with the same expression of lust and with my gaze fixed on her, swallowed my load.

I wilted like an October leaf, amazed by the turn of events.

Stay tuned for My Improbable Romance: Chapter Two

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12