My Indian Maid Arrives in Delhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
383 Followers

Anu was between her legs now, pushing them wide apart and attacking her pussy with her mouth. Sunita's hands pulled her own legs wide apart to give Anu's amazing mouth deeper access to her cunt. Now that Sunita was spreading her own legs, Anu's hands went to Sunita's pussy and began to spread her lips so that her tongue could begin its work. "Oh God, you taste so good... you're so wet!" Anu whispered throatily in Hindi. She put a finger against the lips of Sunita's pussy and slowly began to insert it as Sunita's moans increased in pitch. Anu's tongue found Sunita's clitoris and began to bear down on it, licking it over and over again. Sunita could feel the pressure rising, and when Anu pushed a second finger into her pussy, shoving two fingers deep inside her, Sunita came with an explosion of sound and cum. Anu kept fucking her with her fingers as she licked harder and harder, drinking deep of Sunita's juices. Sunita begged her to stop and tried for a second to push her head away, but Anu wouldn't stop, and Sunita found herself with her hands on both sides of Anu's head, trying to pull her tongue deeper into her own pleasure...

Sunita felt semi-conscious when Anu stopped and rose up onto her knees pulling her saree and petticoat up beyond her thighs; she too wasn't wearing any underwear. Then the absence of Anu's tongue registered as Sunita came back to a semblance of consciousness and saw Anu sitting back on her haunches over her own prostrate body, her arms pressing down on her knees and framing - pushing - her full breasts together. Suddenly, Sunita wanted Anu more than anything she'd wanted before. She rose up to her knees and began to kiss Anu, savouring the taste of her own pussy on Anu's lips and running the fingers of one hand through Anu's luxurious hair while the other hand pressed the small of Anu's back, just above her beautiful ass, and pulled Anu's tits into her own. Sunita felt Anu's hard nipples through her blouse grazing her breasts and it drove her crazy.

As their lips pressed against one another's Sunita brought her hands to Anu's blouse front and unbuttoned the three buttons in a hurry, pushing the flaps aside and cupping her breasts over the brassiere. She then inserted her thumbs under the edge of the blouse and pushed it back over Anu's shoulders and pulled the sleeves till they were down to the wrists. Anu hastily yanked the blouse off herself while Sunita reached behind and unhooked the clasps holding her bra together, pulling it off and dropping it on the bed.

Sunita ran her palms and fingers along Anu's back, drawing her close again so that their breasts mashed against each other's, their mouths once again sucking and probing. Anu pushed Sunita away for a moment and moved to kneel against the headrest, pulling Sunita toward her. Anu's breasts were right at Sunita's face-level now, and she leaned forward and began to suck on them, taking turns teasing the nipples until they became incredibly hard and then biting and licking them before taking as much tit into her mouth as she possible could. All the while, Anu was stroking her hair and moaning, pulling her head into her breast when Sunita began to suck hard.

After several minutes of licking and sucking, Sunita pulled away from Anu's breasts and looked up at her with a smile on her face. Anu with one hand slowly guided Sunita's head down between her legs. Sunita was on all fours now, and her face was in Anu's pussy. Anu had one hand on the back of her head, pulling her face into her cunt, and another hand on her own leg, pulling it back to give Sunita deeper access.

Sunita buried her face in Anu's snatch, inhaling the smell of her sex, licking deeply and parting Anu's lips with her nose as she delved deeper and deeper with each lick of her pussy. She closed her mouth over Anu's clit and began to suck it away from her body, nibbling and licking as Anu moaned above her. She managed to raise one arm and insert a finger into Anu's pussy, pushing it in and out, feeling and caressing the inner walls of her pussy, wondering if she would be able to trigger Anu's orgasm. Losing her balance, she withdrew her finger and began licking deep and hard against Anu's pussy, ending each upstroke with a quick flick of Anu's clit, and each down stroke with a swirling of her tongue around Anu's rosebud. Anu squirmed and moaned loudly now. "They're going to hear that on the streets," Sunita thought, and then Anu was pushing her head deep into her pussy and shouting, asking Sunita to lick and eat her harder. Sunita responded with a flurry of licks and bites and sucking that caused Anu to stiffen for a moment and then scream as her juices began to flood from her pussy. Sunita licked and sucked and drank deep but the cum was soon flowing over her lips and across her chin... She kept licking and sucking until Anu sounded as though she were whimpering, and then she stopped and looked up at her from between her legs, cum glistening from her lips and chin, her eyes signalling that she was desperate to continue eating Anu's cunt.

But Anu pulled Sunita up to her knees and then leaned over and kissed her gently, tasting her cum on Sunita's lips and tongue, licking the cum from her chin. She slid down the bed and pulled Sunita down over her and then put her arms around her and kissed her again. Lying flush one on top of the other, their bodies moulded together, tits against tits, pussy against pussy, lips against lips. Their arms wrapped around each other, hands travelling from soft buttock to small of the back and upwards, fingers caressing skin, becoming entangled in hair, as their lips met and tongues moved slowly against each other. Entwined as two lovers, they lost themselves in each other with a tenderness that now seemed inevitable after the passion and lust they had just experienced.

They lay cradled in each other's arms, Sunita completely naked and Anu with her sari and petticoat wrapped in a band across her waist. Their pussies were hot and wet, their breathing still heavy but slowing down, their lips still grazing the other's, their minds awash with a strange but fulfilling love.

They slept for an hour or so before Sunita first stirred, kissed Anu's sleeping face and got off the bed to get dressed. In a few minutes Anu was up and ready too, and the two girls exchanged smiles of adoration as they proceeded with the evening chores and preparation of the night meal before Ram got back from his work. It had been Sunita's best weekend since she arrived in Delhi, maybe her best ever she thought inwardly.

*******

Mnhb
Mnhb
383 Followers
12