My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you wanted was to see another man fuck your wife. You are not a real man."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"And now, you want to know how your wife started to be therakhailof an ordinary milkman."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"And now, because of you, a lowly milkman has his way with me while you hide in the closet."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"I am treated like an ordinary whore by Ramu, because my husband's cock can't satisfy me in bed."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"This rough, low class, rude man slaps your wife and insults her, and all you do is ask for more."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"I have become asaali, arakhail, abhos, achuttiya, araandi– all because of you."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

I was now breathing hard, as was my wife. With each slap my cock rose up just a little. Vidya started her story.

"You remember, darling, the conversation we had the other day, about a month ago, when you rather shamelessly admitted you wouldn't mind seeing me with another man in bed?"

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"That got me thinking. I mean, sex with you is, I admit, pleasurable. And youdomanage to make me cum. But it's a lot of work on my behalf. Ever since Gaurav, I missed having someone just, you know,takeme. Use me. Fuck me. I missed having a REAL dick in my pussy."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"So, next morning, since you seemed open to the idea, I started to think who could fuck me, who would I grant the privilege of making you a cuckold – again! At first I thought of your friends, but they are all like you – fat, geeky, shy. Not a real man. Then I thought of my old boyfriends, particularly Mohan. But I realized part of the thrill I was getting was that I needed to feel anewdick."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"And then, the doorbell rang. I knew it was Ramu, who had come to deliver our milk. A thrill ran through my legs as I realized that Ramu could be my next lover. He was dark skinned, which I like, and I could see he had a ripping physique. And I have heard these lower class labourers can be pretty handy between their legs. And now we know he was good, eh?"

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"I actually felt more comfortable with the idea of letting a 100-rupee-a-day labourer fuck me like a street side whore, than to let one of your middle class friends insert his dick into my married pussy." Vidya confessed. "Does that make sense?"

"Yes, dear, it sounds cheap but it's making me more excited."

SLAP!

"That's because you are not a real man, darling. That's why Ramu can cum in me as he wants, while you need help."

"Yes, dear."

In addition to constantly slapping me for being a cuckold, Vidya also kept rubbing my dick, which was getting harder and harder. In particular, I was now eagerly awaiting the story of how Vidya seduced Ramu, once she decided on him.

"You remember, darling, my bathrobe, the one that just comes up to my hips?" When I nodded, Vidya continued. "I decided to ditch my saris, and wear that. So, wearing just this flimsy bathrobe, and a small thong, I opened the door."

"He must have gotten a shock," I commented.

"Yes." Vidya confirmed. "Ramu's eyes were wide open as he stared at me. I then asked him to follow me to the kitchen to put the milk in the fridge. I could tell his eyes were on my ass, and my shapely legs, as I led him to the kitchen. As I bent over and opened the fridge door, I am sure he must have gotten a good look at my panty covered moist pussy."

I could picture it in my mind. An average milkman would have certainly thought of nothing else the whole day after Vidya had flashed him.

"Does that excite your little wee wee, darling?" Vidya asked.

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"That shows you are not a real man, darling." Vidya told me. "Ever since I flashed Ramu, I started to be very wet down there. I started to have all these naughty thoughts of being used by two or three of these labourers as a plaything. I wanted Ramu to fuck me with his big cock and then make you lick my pussy. These thoughts kept coming to me daily. That's what you put in my head, darling, with that talk of yours. That's what you made me think of all the time now – a big cock!"

"I am sorry, darling."

SLAP!

"This continued for a few days." Vidya went on with her story. "I would tease him with different clothes. Once I wore your dress shirt, and nothing else. Then one day, I tried to get a glass from the top shelf and Ramu saw me unable to that. He had gotten a bit bolder by this time, so he decided to help me and reached for the glass. But while doing so, he pressed his body close to mine, and his arm was touching mine. My hand was already shaking and he pressed his hand onto mine. And then he just stayed like that. His body was almost spooning mine, and I could feel his hard cock against my ass. I could tell he was a giant there, and I knew I made the right choice."

"Were you scared?" I asked her.

"A little." Vidya laughed. "I wanted things to move but at my own pace. Not too fast."

She laughed again, and I cringed at the thought how quickly I had become used to the idea of my wife seducing another man.

Vidya then continued, "Ramu stayed like that, and so did I, for a few seconds. I think he was testing my limits. I didn't push him off or scold him, and so he stepped back reluctantly. Remember, I was just wearing a shirt, so his hardness was actually rubbing against my bare clitoris."

"Wow, that must have been something for him." I remarked.

"Yes, but more importantly, I could feel his throbbing manhood." Vidya answered. "I was so wet, I almost wanted to rip hislungioff and ask him to fuck me there. But I knew this had to go on at its own pace or it would backfire. It was all I could think of that night. Remember that was the night I made you lick me several times to an orgasm before I allowed you to cum in me?"

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"That was because I could think of nothing but Ramu's strong body. His powerful legs. I could picture his heavy testicles. His strong buttocks. His big penis. And oh, his dark skin against my fair skin. I didn't even think of youonceas you fucked me."

"Er ... I see, darling, I understand."

"The next day, I asked him to stay for tea. I was wearing one of your old T-shirts that day. Ramu, who was a bit apprehensive whether I would be upset, lit up into a smile when I asked him for tea. So there I was, dressed just in a loose T-shirt that barely covered my butts, making tea for our milkman, when out of the blue, he grabbed my right butt cheek and pinched me."

"Wow, he certainly moved fast!" I was, once more, amazed at Ramu's audacity.

"Yes," Vidya replied. "But even then, I didn't do anything, just glare at him and continued to make him tea. The next two days, the same thing happened. He would pinch or spank my ass, and then actually knead my bum, before I would give him tea. Remember, this was my bare bum he was playing with. I don't think Ramu ever thought he would be spanking agori memlike me on her butt and she would allow him to do so without repercussions. I think letting him have his way with my ass now made him now quite bold. However, this was nothing compared to what happened the next day. Things movedreallyfast."

Vidya had stopped slapping me now. She ran her hand up and down my shaft. I was now very hard. The story of Vidya's teasing and eventual succumbing at the hands of Ramu was making me very horny. Vidya continued her tale.

"The next day, I had very little on. I wore one of your big, dress shirts, with few buttons unbuttoned to give Ramu a good view of my cleavage. Ramu arrived on time, and this time he said he needed money. I had completely forgotten that it was that time of the month, when we paid him for a month's milk and cleared the tab. I told him to come to the kitchen while I got the money. I was really enjoying the hungry looks he was giving my butt as we walked to the kitchen. He smacked my bum a couple of times as we walked through the hallway. I even froze and let him knead my bare ass cheeks with his rough hands, before we proceeded to the kitchen. However, after looking around the kitchen for a bit, and while he followed my chest with his eyes, I told him I didn't have any money on me. I couldn't find enough change. Ramu then asked me if I would like to, in his words, 'pay another way'."

"We all know what he meant." I said drily.

"Yes," Vidya replied with a smirk. "With that, he suddenly made his move. I guess I had been teasing him enough and Ramu decided to hell with the consequences – he would have me. He came from behind me and grabbed me. His hands automatically went to my breasts as he pushed me face down on the kitchen table. So there I was, bent over the kitchen table, wearing only a shirt but with my bum naked, wet from all my teasing, and ready to be taken."

I whistled. It was some mental image. Vidya continued, "Ramu dropped hislungi, pulled out his prick and started to fuck me all in seconds. It happened so fast! I wanted to mock scream in anger and indignation, but his pounding and oh, how he fucked me!"

Vidya paused as she vividly recollected the scene in her mind.

"Darling, it was an amazing feeling as he drove his penis deep inside me." Vidya recounted. "And honey, when I say deep, I mean deep. I had never been penetrated so far and I had to brace myself as he lunged in and out. Well, except for Mohan. You know, I have often talked about my old boyfriend Mohan, and how he had a huge dick?"

I nodded. I knew all about Mohan, and the various sex positions he used on Vidya.

"Now imagine Mohan's size, given how huge Ramu was. Of, if only Mohan was here now, and he and Ramu fucked me together ..." Vidya began to rub her clit as she started to fantasize being taken by two monster cocks. After a while, rather grudgingly, she went back to her story.

"After a few strokes of his meat, my anger and indignation turned to a huge craving, and I began to beg Ramu to fuck me as hard and as deep as he could. I was beyond caring, I was shouting! In that one moment, I went from being mildly curious about an affair with Ramu to being an addict of his cock!"

"And then suddenly," Vidya continued, "I could feel him stiffening, and his knees going weak. And then he came all over me! I couldn't stand up, my knees were buckling at his fucking, and he had deposited a gallon of cum inside me! He didn't even ask for a condom; he didn't even tell me he was going to cum – he just filled me up! It trickled down my legs on to the floor – everywhere! Afterwards, as I lay there, Ramu slapped me. I looked up at him in a daze. I was still numb from the fuck. Ramu slapped me again, and then told me to get up and make him tea. He was ordering me about! And somehow, I don't know why, the idea of this low class man slapping me and ordering me about made me wet! I would never allow you to treat me like that, darling, and here I was getting slapped by the milkman! And of course I made him tea, and boy did he smack my behind whenever I walked past him in the kitchen."

"You do have a very nice ass, darling." I told her.

"Why thank you." Vidya smiled. She ran her lips on my dick, helping it become more rigid, and continued her tale. "Even though he liked my ass, I would find out later Ramu was more fascinated with my boobs. I guess, coming from a lower class background, the women he has screwed don't wear bras, so their breasts lack support. Mine are big, full, perky, bouncy, and no doubt I am much fair skinned than he is used to. He just can't stop squeezing them!"

"You do have wonderful boobs, darling." I acknowledged her busty rack.

Vidya then lied down on her back, and told me to mount her. Her cunt was completely wet, and Ramu's cum was sloshing around in her cavity as I plunged into her.

"I can hardly feel you darling." Vidya told me, as I started to grind against her, feeling another man's cum in my wife's vagina. "That Ramu has stretched my cunt like anything. Did you see how I was riding his cock, baby? That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

I nodded and continued to grate against Vidya.

"Anyways," Vidya continued, hardly even feeling my movements. "So as I was saying, after he had his tea, he told me to get ready, again. I was amazed at how fast he was up again. I then told him. 'Let's move this into the bedroom.' I fucked Ramu twice more that morning. And he has been coming back, every day, since then."

"How long will you continue to see him, darling?" I asked Vidya, as she moved her hips in tune to my thrusts.

"Honey!" Vidya laughed. "You saw the size of Ramu's monster. Do you have to ask? I thought that's what you wanted? You think you can pretend you don't want me to see him anymore, but that tiny dick of yours that's so hard now inside my clit isn't lying, my little cuckold. He's huge, and when that cock goes inside your wife, she becomes a different person, dear. Iwanthim."

I must have made a face, for Vidya then taunted me, "Awww, what's wrong honey? You look so scared and sad ... hehe ... I know, I know, baby, it's tough to see me with a real man's dick. I know it looks like you could never please me again, but that's why I wanted you to watch, sweetie."

That did it. Vidya's taunts put me over the edge. With a grunt, I started to cum in her. When I was finally done, I collapsed on her, drained.

Vidya gently cupped my cheeks, kissed me a deep, long, loving kiss.

"Happy anniversary, darling." She said, hugging me tightly. "I love you. I hope you loved your present. You are not mad, are you, darling? Please? Talk to me, sweetie."

"Oh no! I loved my gift, dear! Happy anniversary, sweetheart." I gushed, grateful for a hot, slutty wife like Vidya. "I LOVED IT!"

"Really?" Vidya's eyes lit up. She kissed me again and again. "I was so worried. I was so nervous as to how you would take it. I am so glad to have you as my husband, darling, I really am a lucky woman!"

We kissed several times as we made wild love all day.

The next morning as I left for work, I ran into Ramu at the gate. He greeted me with a polite smile and a nod. My emotions and feelings were confused as I answered and headed out, now with the secure knowledge that this ordinary milkman had actually fucked my wife every day for the last 2 weeks, several times daily, and moreover, was heading up to do the same again in my absence. What really turned me on was that my wife was being penetrated by a guy with a huge penis, much larger than mine, and he was fucking my wife in my house, on my own bed. Vidya did things with him that she never came close to doing with me, and she let him do things to her that I could only dream about. Ramu was quite rough at times with her, and Vidya willingly went along with him.

Sometimes I wondered if Ramu was stretching my wife's cunt beyond recovery with all that sex. When she asked me (sometimes) to fuck her at night, she complained that she could hardly feel my tiny dick. Every time I had to leave town for a business, I knew he kept her bed warm, and her pussy warmer. Ever since our marriage, she's never been fucked so hard and so deep for so long. And it kept me turned on all day at work to think of what he was doing to her in my absence. Once I came home and found Vidya applying some cream to her very red buttocks. When I asked her about it, she simply told me with a smile, "Oh, I was a naughty girl today, and I was punished for it."

This continued until Ramu had to go back to his village because of some family crisis, and he wasn't going to return to the city in the near future. My wife Vidya had been Ramu's mistress and sex slave for nearly three months by then. The last day he came to visit her, he had her four times, once cumming in the mouth, once shoving it up her the ass, and twice she did him in the kitchen, taking his monster cock up her cunt for one last, good-bye fuck. When I came home, I found her sleeping on the sofa, covered in love bite marks and dried cum, her butt covered with red crimson welts from Ramu's spanking.

Both of us are glad that our lives are now back to normal. Vidya says she misses her lover, but it was just a nice distraction in our daily lives, and I have nothing to worry about from her. Sometimes though, in the middle of the night when I would be into her, she would take his name. Or Mohan's. And I would wonder just how long it would be before I encouraged her to find yet another lover.