My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers

Vidya, even while having sex on her terms, liked to be treated like a piece of meat, being slapped, spanked, pinched, groped and fondled by her lovers - something I couldn't bring myself to do. No wonder I couldn't satisfy her like they did.

Then she had begun her affair with Ramu the milkman.

Ramu used to spank her butt all the time. He was a low class labourer, and it was a thrill for him to smack Vidya's bum, this high class memsahib, and watch her gori fair skin redden up with the marks of his fingers. I often used to come home and find Vidya naked, putting cream on red bruises on her buttocks that were welts from Ramu's spanking.

And now this old man Balchandra was slapping her on her cheeks.

SLAP!

"Were you waiting for some other lover, bahu?" He asked her teasingly. "Is Ramu the milkman coming back?"

So Balachandra knew about Ramu!

"No! No!" Vidya was vehement in her denial. "Please, Balachandraji, it was an honest mistake. I have no other lover now, I swear. How can I, after you?"

SLAP!

"You like it this way, don't you, bahu." Balachandra grinned, raising his hand again. "You like it rough, Vidya."

SLAP!

"Yes, Balachandraji." Vidya replied. "But only from you, Balachandraji. Only you have the right to punish me, to slap me, Balachandraji."

"Not even your husband, bahu?"

"No, Balachandraji, not even him."

SLAP!

I could now see the marks of five fingers on her fair cheeks. I simply watched the monitor as he slapped her again and again. I didn't know why Vidya was so meekly accepting those slaps. I wanted to go there and stop it, but I couldn't.

Finally, Balachandra seemed to think this was enough.

"Bahu, kneel." He ordered. Vidya immediately knelt down on the floor, right in front of Balachandra.

"You are a good slave, Vidya." Balchandra told her, patting her now red cheeks.

"Thank you, Balchandraji." My wife, on her knees, purred.

"And good slaves," Balchandra told her, "Get treats. Now open your mouth, Vidya."

"Yes, Balchandraji." Obediently Vidya opened her mouth.

This was the moment of truth. I was going to see what my wife's lover was packing. I hoped he had a large penis.

Balachandra unzipped his pants, and let them fall to the floor. He then pulled down his underwear. I stood amazed as his manhood finally came into view. I stared.

I had seen Ramu's penis, of course. While Balachandra was no Ramu, it was still huge. Gigantic. Made my puny penis shrivel up in shame in comparison. He was big. And I knew I was going to see a side of my wife I barely saw with me. With a cock like that, she was a dirty, nasty, filthy whore.

"Stroke me, Vidya." He ordered.

Without a word, my wife wrapped one arm around his appendage and slowly started to stroke him. Balachandra for his part reached down and started to play with Vidya's big boobs, which were just hanging there. In no time at all, he was firm and erect.

Vidya then kissed the tip of his penis.

I felt myself through my pants. I was quite hard. I watched as my wife started to lick and slurp at this old man's firm, big, mighty penis. She bent her head down and licked his balls. Then she came up and took his penis in her mouth again.

"Stand up." Suddenly Balachandra ordered.

"Yes, Balachandraji." Vidya took her lover's penis out of her mouth and stood up.

Balachandra played with her boobs as she stood in front of him, facing him. He squeezed her breasts and pinched her areoles. I could now see that Vidya's nipples were now quite erect. It was clear that she was aroused. I could see her panting softly now. Balachandra wrapped his huge arms around her waist and cupped her butt. He shook his hands slightly, and felt my wife's ass cheeks quiver. He then patted her on her bum.

"Go, lie down on the bed now, bahu." Balachandra ordered, taking off his shirt. He was now fully naked, and I noticed with shame that where I had gone slightly fat, Balachandra even at his age had kept himself fully fit.

"Yes, Balachandraji."

Without another word, Vidya did as she was ordered. She went to lay down on the bed on her back, spreading her legs, and looked at her lover expectantly. He didn't disappoint. Balachandra climbed onto the bed, roughly grabbed my wife's thighs and spread Vidya's legs even further open. In one quick move he pushed his hard cock into my wife's pussy. Vidya grunted loudly at the swift invasion.

"Uggh!" Vidya's eyes grew big. "Oh, Balachandraji!"

"Oh, Vidya! You're so wet, bahu." My neighbor exulted. "You must like being slapped, huh? It sure feels good stretching your tight little choot. Mmmm, you feel so good, bahu."

There was no doubt now that my wife was having an affair for some time now. I watched as my wife's legs began to wrap around Balachandra's hips and her arms went to his neck. I couldn't really blame her for cheating on me; not only did Balachandra have a huge penis but he was banging her vehemently.

"Oh, Balachandraji. OH YES!" She mumbled. "Harder, harder! Oh, Balachandraji."

Balachandra was fucking her furiously. I was watching another man penetrating my wife, taking what was rightfully mine, in my own bed. It was a passionate scene.

"Your husband's a sissy, bahu." Balachandra taunted. "You need a big, strong, macho man taking your cunt. Instead, you got him. Good thing you found me, eh? You love this, don't you?"

"Oh YES! OH YES! Balachandraji, I love you!"

He was right. Vidya did indeed love what he was doing to her. He was humping her. She in turn was pumping her hips hard back into Balachandra's. Vidya's breathing was coming in loud gasps and moans. She was clinging to him with all of her strength. From all signs I could tell that my wife was approaching an orgasm. From just being fucked. Something I couldn't do.

I suddenly became aware of the rock-hard erection I had. As I watched Vidya start to moan, I couldn't take it anymore. Without even touching my cock, I felt it start to spurt. My legs felt wobbly as I reached back for a chair and sat down, and watched the action on screen, even as I started to cum in my pants and underwear.

"OH BALACHANDRAJI!" My wife was shouting now, even as her lover buried his cock deep inside her and the two were shaking the bed furiously. Our bed. Our marital bed.

I turned away from the laptop. My pants were now wet with cum. It was the look of pleasure and pain on my wife's face as her lover entranched his penis deep into her that had made me shoot my load.

I simply sat there and listened to the sounds of my wife getting thoroughly shagged by my neighbor. A range of emotions ran through me. I was angry. Angry that she was hiding it from me. Jealous that an old man was doing her. And finally, helplessly, shamefully, I was also very turned on. I had wanted to see Vidya getting well and truly bonked, and here it was. My wife was putting on quite the show.

I could tell by the grunts and moans that Balachandra was now cumming into her. I glanced back at the laptop and noticed that his hips were buckling and he was absolutely hammering my poor wife with his massive frame. An insane amount of cum was being pumped into her unprotected womb. Finally Balachandra's butt stopped moving. He just lay there on her, both of them out of breath.

If I had hoped that he was done fucking her for the night, I was wrong. Balachandra couldn't get enough of my wife. And how could he? He now had Vidya at his service for the next four days. He was going to screw her until she couldn't walk.

Balachandra rolled off Vidya and grabbed her by the hair.

"Bahu, you know what to do. Lick me clean."

Shocked, I watched as my usually bossy wife submissively position herself over her lover's somewhat hard cock, now glistening with cum and Vidya's own juices. She lowered her mouth onto it, licking and slurping the goo between her lips. Balachandra held Vidya's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.

"Yeah, that's good, bahu. Keep that up, just like that."

He seemed to take a particular delight in ordering my wife about. For her part, Vidya was playing the perfect submissive slave girl. Her head was bobbing as she sucked Balachandra in and out of her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, her ass rotating in the air as she licked and cleaned his penis. And who could resist such as ass!

With one hand holding her by the hair, Balachandra took his other hand and inserted three fingers between her legs and into her exposed cunt. His fingers were glistening with lubrication when he pulled them out. My wife was wet. Her cunt must have been a mess. Balachandra then roughly shoved one, and then two, and, finally, the third finger into my wife's anus. Vidya shamelessly purred. I was watching my wife moan with pleasure at another man's digits in her rectum.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Balachandra then raised his hand and gave her bare ass a series of resounding slaps, leaving bright red marks on her butt cheeks.

"You are a hot little piece of ass, bahu, but don't get too comfortable, I've only just started."

With a shock, I realized that Vidya had stopped sucking him. He was now fully hard, and my wife was looking at his huge appendage with hunger.

For the next two hours I watched as this older man ploughed into my wife from different positions. He would fuck her in one position, give her a break, and then fuck her again in another position. At one point she was on her back and bent nearly in two with her legs over his shoulders. They were going at it so hard that Balchandra started to sweat and pant. At another point she was on her back with her legs wrapped around his waist as he plunged into her. I watched the screen as the video showed him bury his huge dark cock into my wife's married snatch, again and again.

Balchandra's face had a constant triumphant smile to it. He was banging the best looking wife in the neighborhood - my wife - in her own bed, in her own house. I was amazed at his self-control. I would have cum barely within minutes, yet he perfectly paced himself. Vidya's vagina squeezed his dark cock constantly and I felt he would also cum any minute, but he held on. Vidya was moaning continuously.

"Ah, Balchandraji, ah, Balchandraji! I'm cumming! Again! I'm cumming! Please cum in me, please, I beg of you, PLEASE!"

The way she clutched his body told me she'd surrendered everything to him. He was now furiously shoving his cock deep inside her and pulling out, repeatedly. Vidya's clit was pulsating at the persistent onslaught. She was begging him to cum into her, and yet he made her wait.

I saw Balchandra exultantly smile to himself as he watched my wife bite her lower lip at yet another orgasm. As she started to shake her body, caught in the throes of passion, he forced his oversized cock even deeper into her twat. Her soft fair hands contrasted against his dark legs as incoherent whispers escaped her pursed lips. I briefly saw her wedding ring sparkle in the room's lighting.

I heard Vidya groan in pain as Balchandra burrowed even deeper into her. His hips started to shudder and buckle. Finally, he was now cumming.

Vidya was in ecstasy as the dark South Indian cock pumped and pumped and pumped cum deep into her. Balachandra didn't withdraw his cock out of her for some time, even as his juice flowed into her and down her thighs. Even after cumming inside her, they both lay there, he interred deep in her, hugging and kissing each other.

The lovers took a little break before, shockingly, starting again.

I reminded myself that it was me who has asked her - had permitted her - to have an affair. I was a cuckold and I should be happy she was enjoying it. It's just sex, I tried to comfort myself, it's just sex.

I don't remember when I had taken the laptop into the bed, so as to be able to relax and watch, and had dozed off. Throughout the night, I was constantly awakened by the sounds emerging from the laptop of Balachandra and Vidya's uninhibited sex. I may have missed a time or two, but by my calculation, he had fucked my wife four times in the pussy, and demanded and received one blow job. I knew I MUST be counting wrong - no man could cum that many times in one night - but it sure didn't feel like it.

I woke up early, around 7 am. My back ached from my disturbed sleep, so I decided to take a hot shower and go for a walk, and maybe have some breakfast. I checked the camera. Vidya and Balachandra were fast asleep, naked, entwined in each other's arms. I am sure my bedroom must have reeked of sex.

Shaking my head, I took a long, hot shower, masturbating in the tub to relieve my penis. Freshening up completely, I decided to head down for breakfast and a walk. I shut the laptop, put it in my briefcase and locked the briefcase. Calling the front desk and scheduling a housekeeping call, I went out.

It was about two hours before I came back. I had found this nice dhaba, where I had gone in for a full breakfast of paratha, omelets and sabzi, along with karak chai. I needed to eat. Finally, once back in my room, I steeled myself. I slowly undressed until I just had a T-shirt and an underwear on. I sat down on the chair and took out my laptop. Slowly taking out my cock from the underwear, I switched on the camera app. I wondered what Vidya and her lover had in store for me.

"Hands on the desk!"

A loud commanding voice barked the order. It was Balachandra. I noticed that he was naked, and very much erect. He had ordered my wife to go to a desk we had in the corner of our bedroom. I craned my neck to see what Vidya was doing. She was naked as well. Since it was now morning, sunlight flooded the room, making it easier to see what was going on.

Vidya leaned over and placed both of her hands on the edge of the wooden desk. Being a fit and athletic woman with a curvaceous figure, and being tall by Indian standards, Vidya's butt was high in the air. I could see various bite marks on Vidya's neck, and her bum was red from her lover's spanking. Her hair was plastered to her face and neck. She was sweating.

Balachandra lined up behind her, and started to work his cock into her pussy from behind. He stood straight up and leaned forward. I slowly watched his dick disappear inside my wife's cherry.

"Ungh!" She muttered, as her beaver was taken from behind.

"Oh, bahu," Balachandra moaned, feeling the pleasure of the initial feel of his cock inside my wife's cunt. "You husband ... he has an amazing wife! What a maal you are, bahu!"

Vidya let out a whimper but was otherwise silent, even as Balachandra continued to mock me, her husband. Her head hung down, her long black hair hanging over her face, her eyes shut. Balachandra started to hump her, slowly at first, but soon got into a medium groove. I watched Vidya's big tits hanging down as she leaned over the desk, bracing for the onslaught. Balachandra noticed them too, and reached around and played with them as he fucked her. Vidya started to groan. She had always been very receptive to her nipples being played with.

I wondered what it was that attracted her to this old man. Was it because he was ex-military and therefore in top physical shape, despite his age? Or was it because he was an arrogant prick? Balachandra had that self-satisfied smirk and a confidence that came from his big cock. I knew Vidya was always attracted to that. All women were.

Vidya's butt cheeks rippled and quivered every time that Balachandra slammed his pelvis into her. Balachandra soon was banging my wife harder, and faster. Her ass and thighs now made loud slapping noises. Balachandra let go of her breasts and placed his hands on her hips. Vidya's boobs, now free from her lover's marauding hands, dangled down and gyrated wildly as she was being taken in this manner. Balachandra gave her butt the occasional slap.

"Oh my love!" Suddenly Vidya gushed out aloud. So far she had been silent, but now her own hips began to buckle. I was watching my wife start the pangs of yet another orgasm. She was shaking and letting out little noises that she never made when I made love to her.

"Ah, Balachandraji. I am cumming!" I could see Vidya was now helpless to her desires, her body bucking as she was being ravaged.

"Alright, bahu." Balachandra grinned. "Time for your breakfast."

He tapped her on her butt. Vidya, still recovering from her orgasm, stood up shakily as Balachandra's erect dick popped out. She then turned to face him and knelt down. Balachandra placed his cock on her lips, and guided it into her mouth.

"Oh, bahu, you are such an amazing cock sucker. So hungry!" Balachandra gushed.

My wife was giving my neighbor a blowjob. And as I watched, it became clear that it was an eager, enthusiastic blowjob. I could see her thrusting her face forward to take as much of his dick in as possible. Every time she thrust forward, the fat on her naked squatting ass jiggled. She was even making gagging noises I could hear through the laptop speakers.

That was enough for me. I started to cum, even as I watched Balachandra start to cum in her mouth. I cummed long and hard, wetting myself and my underwear completely. On the screen, I could see Vidya lick her lover's penis and take in every single drop of his semen.

I shut down the laptop, deep in thought. This was Sunday morning. I still had two and half days to go.

For the next couple of days I hardly switched on the laptop, only viewing my wife's adultery occasionally. What was the point? I knew what I wanted to know; I had seen what I had expected to see. I stayed in my room, ordered in food, and went out swimming at the pool. I tried not to think of Vidya and what she was doing.

I had a good life. I had a great wife who was great in bed and took care of my sexual needs. So she also had a right to take care of her sexual needs. And I had allowed her. I had asked her. I kept telling myself that she was cheating on me because I had urged her to, not because I couldn't satisfy her.

Finally, on Tuesday night, I switched on the laptop. I was coming home tomorrow. Let's see what my slutty wife was up to on the last night with her paramour.

Both of them, as expected, had no stitch of clothes on their body. It was as if they had become nudists this whole time.

Balachandra was watching TV in the living room. He had a glass of what looked like vodka beside him. That was my vodka, in my vodka glass. And of course my naked wife beside him. Vidya was to his side, sipping a beer. I saw my wife, cuddled up with her lover's arm around her, purr contentedly as he absent mindedly played with her nipples. From time to time her hand stroked his balls.

"Bahu," Suddenly Balachandra commanded. "Get on your knees. My dick needs your mouth."

"Yes, Balachandraji."

Obediently Vidya hustled to do as she was told to. She looked down at his thick long dick, and after a moment of pause and a hungry expression on her face, put her lips on the head of his penis. The scary part for me was that he wasn't even hard, and Vidya struggled to take it in completely. She bobbed her head up and down, working slowly on his shaft, her mouth stretched wide around it. Balachandra smiled down at my wife, smirking. Her jet black hair hung down on his thighs, and her butt stuck out as she knelt before the older man.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers