My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

Then Balachandra said, "Okay, bahu, climb up here on my lap."

Vidya stopped sucking, as Balachandra patted his lap, indicating where he wanted my wife to sit.

"Straddle this," He said, pointing to his now erect manhood.

Vidya climbed up onto the older man's lap, facing him, with her legs wrapped around his legs. I could see her spread her own pussy lips, and slide them down over Balachandra's cock. She slid all the way down, and settled onto the man's lap, straddling him.

"Bahu," Balachandra grunted, "You are just a pleasure hole. A nice hole. You are nothing but a whore, bahu."

"Ugghn!" It was all my slutty wife could reply, as Balachandra started humping up into her pussy. I watched Vidya's butt jiggle as she thrust her hips up and down, with Balachandra's cock sliding in and out of view. Then he sat back, moving his hands down Vidya's sides, to her bare ass. He squeezed her cheeks and slid his palms all over her bum cheeks.

Vidya closed her eyes and threw her head back, humping rapidly, and her big tits bobbling in Balachandra's face. He reached over and grabbed his glass of vodka, and downed it as he fucked my wife. Vidya gyrated her hips back and forth. Her thighs jiggled as she clenched them around her older lover.

"Okay, bahu, here it comes!"

His hips began to shake as Vidya hugged him tightly, shaking her butt. She was having an orgasm of her own.

I watched his cock stroking into her pussy and at the same time observed the reaction on her face. She was getting more cock than I could possible give her. That look, her expression, it's burned into my soul. That's her face when her pussy was satisfied.

I watched as cum leaked out from under her, on his legs and on to the floor. From what I could tell, she gave herself to him, completely. And he emptied himself inside her, completely.

* * *

It had been a couple of months since I had returned from my "pretend trip". I hadn't told Vidya anything about the fact that I knew about her affair, and she hadn't confessed to me either. I put it out of my mind, and tried to enjoy my married life, even while knowing my wife was seeing another man.

I would meet Balachandra at common parties, of course. He even visited us a couple of times. Every time I would meet him, he seemed to have a smirk on his face (or maybe that was my imagination). I knew that this old man was actually fucking my wife whenever I was out. He had a huge penis, much larger than mine, and my wife was being fucked on my own bed in our own house. It was a good thing Vidya was on the pill, since my own cum couldn't possibly fight against his virile seed.

My own sex with Vidya was more enjoyable as well. Vidya didn't rush me, took her time, and made sure I was able to last a sufficient time before cumming in her. Since Balachandra was giving her all the pleasure she needed, she took care to give me pleasure when we had sex. She never complained that she could hardly feel my tiny dick, given that her cunt was being continuously ravaged by a much larger cock.

This continued until one night when she confessed everything to me. My wife Vidya had been Balachandra's mistress for nearly four months by then, by my calculation. The next day there was a big India vs Bangladesh match - the second of a three match series - and India had already lost the first game. Balachandra had actually invited a few of our neighbors and friends to come over in the morning to watch the game, and yes, we were invited as well.

Vidya was already in bed when I got into the room. She was dressed in a blouse and a petty coat, no sari. Her navel and waist was completely bare. I entered the room, and as usual, started to strip. Once I was completely naked, I got into bed. Vidya pointed at her feet.

I began to kiss her feet, pressing my lips to each toe and sucking at her ankle. Then she pointed at her waist. I placed my lips on her navel, slowly flicking my tongue into her belly button. Then Vidya grabbed me by the ear and pulled me up to her side. We hugged and kissed passionately, before cuddling and lying down beside each other.

Vidya kept slowly fondling my emasculated manhood.

"You have a nice little penis." She told me, gently leaning over and kissing the tip.

"Thank you, darling." I replied. What could I say? My penis belonged to her, and her alone. Yet her vagina wasn't mine exclusively.

"Darling." Vidya slowly exhaled. "Remember that night, when YOU asked me to cuckold you?"

I pretended to not understand what she was saying.

"Er ... what night? What cuckolding?"

SLAP!

Vidya's tight slap and her impish grin broke my resolved. I feebly smiled back.

"Yes, I remember." I slowly nodded. Vidya gave me a kiss.

"You were right, you know, darling." She said. "I needed a big cock. I needed the pleasure of a manly cock."

"Er, what are you saying, darling?"

Vidya took a deep breath.

"I have been having an affair, Rajesh." She told me point blank. "It's our neighbor who has invited us tomorrow. Balachandraji."

I looked at her. I wanted to pretend to be surprised. To be shocked. Instead, suddenly, I erupted.

"HIM?!! Why him?" I suddenly burst out. I certainly couldn't comprehend the fact. "When I told you to take some lovers, darling, I never thought you would go for an OLD guy."

"Honey." Vidya replied with an impatient tone in her voice. "You don't have the right to tell me who my lover should be. I get to decide that."

Her voice and tone immediately deflated my anger.

"I am sorry, darling." I answered, abashed. "Please forgive me. But ... but ... Balachandra? And when? When did you start? How did this all begin?"

"I will tell you." Vidya began to rub my manhood, which was now quite hard. "Do you want me stroke this little penis of yours while I tell you, darling? To tell you of my story with a REAL cock, sweetie?"

"Er ... yes, dear."

"As to why I fucked this older man ... Balchandraji brings me to orgasms ... note the plural ... when he fucks me. Something you can't do, darling."

"But ... but ... he's so old, dear."

"Age isn't the only thing." Vidya responded. "With Balchandraji, it's different. He brings me to heights of passion in some ways that others did not. Yes, it would be different with a young man, I agree, but Balchandraji is good in his own style."

"I ..." I paused, and then asked a question whose answer I already knew. "Was he bigger than me, dear?"

"Of course!" Vidya smiled. "Why do you ask such silly questions, honey?"

I was quiet. I felt like I had no arguments left. Vidya leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks. She sensed my excitement building and grinned as she stopped rubbing me. "You are a good little cuck boy."

"Er ... thank you, darling."

"But," Vidya continued, "You will be glad to know it's over."

"Oh." Now this I didn't expect. "It's over? When did it begin?"

Vidya reached out and once again started to stroke my manhood. She leaned in and we shared a kiss.

"You like it when I make fun of your little cock, don't you?" Vidya asked, gently shaking my penis. "When I tease you and tell you about how much bigger all the other boys are and how better it is with them?"

"Please tell me how it began," I begged, as we kissed again passionately.

Vidya didn't answer. She just smiled and kept rubbing me.

"I love you, darling." I told my wife, kissing her again. She kissed me back. We kissed steamily for some time.

"You are the best husband, darling." Vidya finally said, taking a break.

"Thank you, babydoll."

Sure, she loved me. But I remembered what I saw in her eyes, every time I had watched her surrender herself to Balachandra. She loved his cock and getting fucked by him. And yet she loved me. And I loved her.

Vidya then looked deep into my eyes.

"You like it, darling, when I tell you about another man's big cock in me, don't you?" Vidya asked me.

"Yes, darling."

SLAP!

My wife Vidya had slapped me. I blushed.

"You are a cuckold, darling. Do you want to hear what he did to me? What he did to your wife?"

"Er ... yes, baby."

SLAP!

"Did you right now imagine how I rode his cock, baby? That's what you wanted, right?"

"Er ... yes, honey."

SLAP!

"It's good that you yourself pushed me to having an affair, honey. Imagine, if I cheated on you and you caught me, you wouldn't be able to make a good argument now, would you, with this little dick of yours?"

"Er ... no, darling."

SLAP!

Vidya then reached out and grabbed my penis. It was rock hard.

"Fucking an old Malayalam man is totally worth it for our marriage, baby." Vidya grinned. "It turns you on more than anything in the world!"

"I know, babe."

SLAP!

"Do you want to fuck me now, darling?"

"Er ... yes, dear. If you would allow me to, dear."

SLAP!

"You can't even get the nerve to just fuck your own wife, darling." Vidya mocked me. "Does it bother you, honey, that you fuck me and another man's cum was inside me just sometime before?"

"Er, no darling. It turns me on."

SLAP!

My cheeks were now stinging from her slaps. Vidya then parted her legs and placed her hands in her pussy.

"His big, fat cock was right here, honey. Does that make you horny?"

"Darling." I requested. "Please tell me how it all started. Please."

"Hmm." Vidya grinned again. "Are you sure, darling?"

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

Slapping me one more time, Vidya then begun her story.

"After that talk that night, what was it, half a year ago, I think? For some time I didn't take your words seriously. I mean, we have a marriage, and yes, you have a small penis, my dear, but it sufficed for now. I wasn't thinking seriously of taking on another lover. I love my husband, his smallness aside, and you are a good companion, darling."

I blushed profusely as Vidya leaned in and gave me a peck on my cheek, now red from her slaps, before continuing her story, all the while rubbing my manhood.

"By this time, I had started a new fitness regime. Since the weather was getting warmer, I wanted to get some more cardio into my routine. Immediately after you left for work in the morning, I would go for a round of jogging and run around our neighborhood."

This I knew. We lived in a gated community, so it was all upper class office folks who owned the houses here, and this was a very respectable, modern, progressive Indian community. I knew therefore that Vidya could go for her runs safely. My wife usually wore a tank top and yoga pants that hugged her butt when she would go out jogging; something she would never wear out in the regular streets of the city had we lived there. A couple of days when I was working from home I would see her in her jogging outfit. Vidya would smile as she would do her stretches in front of me, blowing me a kiss, before heading out of the house. She knew she was really blessed with a great set of tits and her sexy tight sports top showed them off a bit.

"Now there was some other joggers in the park as well. I got to know a couple of the women nearby - Prakriti and Laila - very well. They are just new moms, quite young really, going for a run with the kid asleep and the maid watching. There was also this senior men's exercise group right in the middle of the park that's two blocks from here. My route would take me daily through the park, right when this group was exercising. Sometimes the girls and I would do some stretches and aerobics along with these men. They were really a friendly group, mostly grandpas and retirees living here with their married kids, and they loved us girls for joining them. Balachandraji was part of this group."

A shudder ran through my body as my wife took her lover's name for the first time in her story. So this is where she met this old man who was now banging her on a regular basis. Correction - had banged her. Past tense; apparently her affair was over.

"At first, I didn't pay much attention to him, or his attempts to flirt with me." Vidya remarked. "After all, at this time our sex life was pretty mundane, but satisfactory. You are good at eating my pussy, and it had been a while since Ramu so I had forgotten what a big cock felt like. I was happy with your little thing in between my legs. And even if I took another lover, as you wanted me to, in my mind I certainly didn't think of a man who was retired. I knew he was a retired soldier, so he was fit and athletic at his age, but even then I pictured taking a virile young man to bed, someone with a huge cock and a huge stamina, who would fuck me all night long and capable of giving her multiple orgasms. I never did think, even for one moment, that Balachandraji would be able to do all that.

Moreover, he always used to call me bahu, even while flirting with me. It's hard to take a man who's calling you 'daughter-in-law' seriously as a lover, even though he used to flirt with me every chance he would get.

One day Balachandraji invited Prakriti, Laila and me to his house for tea after the morning exercise. 'My house is on the way to your house from the park.' He told me. I asked him how he knew where I lived. 'Oh, when a pretty young thing moves down the street from you, you notice!' He replied with a laugh and a wink.

'Oho!' The other girls laughingly teased me. 'Vidya's got an admirer!' I laughed as well, somewhat uneasily.

'Oh, I am sure she has lots of admirers.' Balachandraji charmingly put me at ease. 'Now, bahu, if only I was a bit younger!' The girls laughed again, and I put this down to some harmless banter by an old man.

This became our everyday routine. After our exercise, we would go to his house for tea, and he would shamelessly flirt with me, and just me, all the time. Prakriti and Laila would tease me mercilessly about it. It started harmlessly enough, but as the days went, his words became more and more suggestive. He would start by praising my yoga pants, for example, and then would add with a wink, 'I am sure what's underneath is even more beautiful, bahu'. The girls would laugh, and I would laugh along with them, all the while blushing at his words. He was charming and witty, and managed to put us at ease, even while making sexually laden jokes at me. Day by day, his flirting was getting more and more explicit but I never paid much attention to it, dismissing it simply as the fancies of an older man. Yet, no doubt, his flirting, and the teasing of my friends, used to make me wet."

Vidya paused in her story telling. Her face was flush, and she was breathing rapidly. She had stopped stroking me, but my penis was rising on my own, titillated at the thought of how this old man had slowly seduced my wife. We both reached for each other and kissed for some time. Our hands roamed over our other half's bodies, pinching and pawing. It was a while before she continued her story.

"One day both Prakriti and Laila were not there. It was just me, and this time I tried to avoid going to his house for tea after my jogging, but he was insistent. And let me tell you, it was really good tea that he made. I don't know what malai or cream he put, but man it was good. As we were just sitting and enjoying our tea, and I was trying to brush off his praises about my body, he asked me, 'So, bahu, you and Rajesh don't have any kids? That must leave a lot of time for sex.'

His rather blunt way of putting it made me pause. Balachandraji had a sly grin on his face. I should have got up and left, but for some reason I shrugged my shoulders and replied, 'Yes, it does. But what about you Balachandraji? You are now a widower, single, rich. I am sure women throw themselves at you all the time.'

'Yes, they do, bahu.' He replied. 'And they go home very satisfied too, I can tell you that. Now that I am a widower, I don't limit myself to just one woman, bahu. That way it never gets boring.'

The talk was getting more explicit, but I continued. 'But surely they just don't go home, do they? And surely - this is India - you can't be serious about sleeping around, that too at your age! If one of these women love you, she might want to marry you!'

'Oh, that's not a problem.' Balachandraji grinned. 'You see, these women are already married.'

A shudder went through me as I looked at Balachandraji. I wondered if he was joking.

'What do you mean, Balachandraji?' I asked, curious as to he was hinting to what I thought he was hinting.

'Oh, these women,' He replied, 'They are married to real wimps. Complete pussies. They can never satisfy their wives even if they tried their best, which many of them don't. Typical hard working programmers! So you see, I am doing both husband and wife a favour by fucking the wife!'

I was now speechless. It was clear that there was more to Balachandraji than it met the eye.

'Just three days ago,' He continued, 'I was visiting this woman in Dhayari. I met her online - so this was my first time meeting her in real life. She actually was in this swinger group with her husband. Very hush hush, as you can imagine - this is India after all. This husband had a fantasy about an old man fucking his wife in front of him, so I said I would do it. He also wanted the two of us to make fun of him and humiliate him. Strange, no? It was good though. He got what he wanted, I got to screw a beautiful lady, and she got to experience a beautiful gigantic cock for the first time in her life.'

I gasped at the last part, and then laughed.

'Oh, come on now, Balachandraji, surely you are pulling my leg!'

'Well,' He said. 'Why don't you check it out, bahu?'

I decided the flirting had gone on long enough, and stood up. 'I really have to go now, Balachandraji.' I said.

I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I realized that while turning to head out, I had suddenly caught my foot and stumbled on the carpet, and fallen face first on the floor. Luckily I had landed on the rug, but the tea cup was in pieces on the floor. My elbows and my knees had hit the floor hard, and I was shaken.

'Let me help you up, bahu.' Without waiting for my reply, Balachandraji rushed to pick me up. I felt him roughly grab me by the waist and haul me up. As he did, his hands brushed against my breasts. Rather than excuse himself, his hands lingered there.

'Hey!' I told him. 'What are you doing, Balachandraji?'

'Bahu, you have quite the tits.' Balachandraji was now openly fondling me, as I stood there unsteadily. 'Big ones. What a maal - an item - you are, bahu!'

'Please stop it!' I cried out, taking his hands and forcing them away from me. 'I am a married woman!'

'Why?' He grinned. 'That didn't stop you from whoring yourself out to Ramu the milkman!'

There was pin drop silence there for a minute as he said that. I look at his face, wondering if he was joking.

'What ... what do you mean?' Finally I asked him, my voice shaking.

'Oh, c'mon, bahu.' Balachandraji took out his cell phone. He fiddled with it for a bit and then put on a video. My eyes widened in shock as I saw it.

It was a video of a naked girl. She was on her knees, taking a huge dark cock in her mouth and licking it. Often she would take it out and kiss it.

I stood there riveted as I watched, breaking out in a cold sweat. That naked girl on Balachandraji's phone was me! It was a video of me and Ramu!

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers