My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,320 Followers

On the video, I was looking up at Ramu and telling him, 'Why do you have to go to your village, Ramu? You will go and fuck some village belle. But what about your memsahib? Who will fuck her?'

Balachandraji shut the video. I looked at his eyes - they were filled with lust. It was clear what he wanted.

'You should never have let Ramu take a video of you, bahu.' He told me. 'These low class people want to brag about banging a gori memsahib housewife, all the time.'

'But ... but ...' I was still in shock, 'It was our last week. He just wanted a farewell-'

Too late, I remembered I just admitted the affair to him.

'Now, now.'

Balachandraji put his arms around me and hugged me to him. He then squeezed against my body and I felt his hands groping my thighs.

'Please, Balachandraji, please.' I tried to wriggle out. 'I have to go now.'

'I am going to send this to everyone I know.' He threatened me with a smile.

I tried begging, and then bargaining with him, and pleading with him, but he wouldn't budge. He wanted to fuck me. It was then I remembered about your trip to Mumbai.

'My husband is going to Mumbai for a few days.' I told him, running to the door. 'Maybe then.'

'I will be at the airport!' He called out, even as I ran away from the house."

Vidya paused her story telling and looked at me.

"So now you know," She said, "Why he was at the airport that day when I came to see you off."

"What a bastard!" I exclaimed. "I thought he was there to meet a friend - or that's what he said!"

"Well, yah." Vidya laughed. "He was there to make sure I returned home with him after seeing you off!"

Vidya continued her story.

"I hugged you at the Departure Lounge, and Balchandraji was beside me, watching as I kissed you goodbye. As soon as you were out of sight, he turned to me. One look at his lust filled eyes, and I knew today was the day something would happen.

No sooner had you gone out of sight than he was by my side, his arm around my waist. 'Hey, my beautiful bahu', he said. 'I finally have you all to myself. Your nikamma - useless - husband is gone.'

I couldn't move. Balchandraji's hand was caressing my bum, his fingers probing through the crack of my ass. We were still in the airport and any one could see us! I was being mauled right there in public.

'I am going to strip you right here, bahu.' He told me, his hands caressing my behind. 'You are so beautiful, bahu.'

With great difficulty I managed to wrestle myself away from him. 'Balchandraji', I told him. 'Please, let's go home.'

We walked outside. I tried to walk a little front of Balchandraji, but he was quick, and he grabbed my butt again. I didn't want to make a scene, so I had no choice but to let him grope me, right there, in public, as we waited at the taxi stand in the airport for a taxi. A couple of those construction workers saw me, and whistled, but Balchandraji wasn't deterred. He kept kneading and pinching my bum.

"You have such a beautiful butt, bahu." He kept telling me. "So round, so perfect. So pinchable! So spankable! Such nice mounds!"

Thankfully we didn't have to wait too long for a taxi. It started to rain as well, so luckily there was a cover at the taxi stand and we didn't get wet. The taxi driver was a young Sikh guy. As soon as we got into the taxi, Balchandraji wasted no time in assaulting me.

He squeezed himself against my body and started to grope my thighs. He ran his fingers on my legs and pressed in between the legs, and then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. I was trying to resist him but then with one of his hands he began to paw my breasts.

'Balchandraji, please, not here! Let's go home.' I tried to beg him, but he wouldn't listen. He kissed me at the nape of my neck and then pulled away the pallu of my sari. Quickly he unbuttoned two of the buttons on my blouse and buried his face between my breasts."

Meanwhile I could see that the driver was astonished. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road, and kept glancing at the rear view mirror, ogling my exposed cleavage. Meanwhile Balchandraji was like a man processed. He quickly unbuttoned the rest of the blouse, and the front fell open, exposing my bra. He reached inside and roughly grabbed my breast. In a shock I realized that one of my perfectly round breasts was now completely exposed out of the bra, flopping around for all to see. Balchandraji pinned my arms behind me and started to suck at my exposed tit. He was so strong that I couldn't fight him.

'Balchandraji!' I pleaded. 'Please stop. I promise you I will do what you want me to do once we get home. Please!'

Balchandraji decided either that was a good deal or he had mercy on me. He allowed me to cover up and once again be decent, but placed my hand on his crotch. I had to rub his pants and I felt his hardness. He was ready to have his way with me once we reached home, I realized. I mentally prepared myself to be ravaged by this man, and to my surprise, I found myself becoming wet at the thought. It's been a while since someone had just used me as a piece of meat, I realized.

Somehow the driver managed to reach home without having an accident, as he was constantly trying to peek at what was happening in the rear seat, where I had to tolerate being groped, pawed, pinched and kissed by Balchandraji at his pleasure. Finally, the taxi stopped outside our house, and I got out. Balchandraji paid the driver and got out as well.

As soon as the taxi left, he turned to me. 'Well, bahu,' He told me, smacking me painfully across my bum, 'Let's go inside, shall we?' I could only nod and open the door as he continued to squeeze and spank my buttocks. It was good that it was late at night, dark and raining, otherwise one of the neighbors would have surely seen something. I tried to open the door quickly, while knowing at the same time that as soon as the door would shut and we would be on the other side, I would be at his mercy. My body would be plundered by this old man."

Once we were inside the house, I was fully expecting him to jump on me, but surprisingly Balchandraji had other plans. He told me to go to kitchen, and get a glass of milk and bring it to the bedroom. I didn't understand why, but I nodded. He also told me once I was there, to sit and wait in bed for him. Just grateful that I wasn't being sexually assaulted immediately, I agreed and went to the kitchen.

Just then it hit me. This was like a suhaag raat, when the first time an Indian couple has sex after marriage, along with the ceremonial glass of milk. Balchandraji wanted to treat me as a husband going to his wife for the first time. It didn't matter that I was already married to you.

I did as he asked. I was sitting on the bed, with the anchal of my sari over my head, waiting like a shy Indian wife for my husband. The glass of milk was beside me on the bedside table. Balchandraji entered the room and gave a low whistle.

'Oh, my bahu!' He gushed. 'My bahu is ready for me on my bed!' His voice was full of lust and he was barely controlling himself from jumping on to the bed. He walked around and took a few sips from the glass of milk.

'You are no longer my neighbor.' He told me. 'From now on you are my unofficial biwi - my wife. When Rajesh is here, you will be his biwi. But when he is away, you are my biwi. You will serve two men as wife, Vidya. You are a randi, a slut and this is what you are good for.' His words were having an effect on me. Already I knew I was wet from his assault on me in the taxi, now he was almost making me cum already by his words.

He jumped into bed and lifted the anchal that I was using as a veil, and started to kiss me. He treated me a little roughly, unlike the careful and deferential way you treat me, Rajesh. He was sucking on my tongue, and biting me on the lips. Despite my initial reluctance, I could slowly feel my resistance crumbled. No one had kissed me like that in a while, Rajesh. I am sorry, but sometimes, a woman needs to be taken a little roughly. Balchandraji was an expert kisser. He knew when to probe and when to sit back. Besides, he kept his hands busy, mauling my breasts or pinching my bottom or rubbing me in between my thighs. I didn't know what move to expect from him and started to enjoy being kissed like that.

Then he started to strip me. I tried to slow him down, as this would be the first time I would be naked in front of another man other than my husband in a long while, but Balchandraji had his way with me. He pulled away the pallu of my sari and pretty soon my sari lay crumpled on the floor. He then pulled the string on my blouse, unbuttoned it from the front and told me to raise my arms. I tried being a little coy, and shook my head. Before I knew it, he raised a hand and slapped me.

My cheeks were stinging as I looked at him, surprised. He slapped me again.

Then, very calmly, Balchandraji told me, 'Bahu, I don't want to slap you one more time.' I immediately raised my arms. Balchandraji grinned and told me as he took off my blouse, 'Now that's a good Indian wife. Listening to her husband. Bahu, trust me, once I fuck you one time, you will become my sex slave. You will forget Rajesh completely.' I nodded again. I didn't want to be slapped again. I wanted to be fucked.

I was also eager to see if he would back up his boast.

Balchandraji undid my bra. My breasts leapt out, freed from the constraints of clothing. They were big, they were bouncy, and they were free for another man to ravage them, and ravage them he did. My nipples were pinched, pulled, sucked on and kissed in quick succession, and I could see Balchandraji knew what he was doing. He made my nipples erect and pointed in no time. You see, Rajesh, you hardly pay attention to my boobs when you are humping me. You mostly think your job is done when you finger or lick me to an orgasm, so my boobs haven't been paid attention like that in a while. Right now, at that moment, my breasts were in love with Balchandraji.

Balchandraji then turned his attention to my bottoms. My petticoat and panty were ripped out in no time. I lay on the bed like a newly wedded bride, except that I was stark naked save for my bangles, my mangalsutra and my payal. Balchandraji was still fully clothed. I suddenly felt shy, and tried to cover my cunt with my hands. That left my top half exposed, and Balchandraji took full advantage, playing with and pulling my breasts. I was now quite, quite wet, and dripping like a faucet.

Balchandraji now stripped off his clothes. He was fast and smooth, and barely took any time. He had kept in shape, darling, unlike you, and his muscles were ripped. Even at his age I am sure he could take you on and barely break a sweat. I gasped as he then pulled down his pants and underwear, and his cock sprang out into view!

'What do you think of your new husband's lund, bahu?' He laughed. 'Is it not a beautiful cock?'

It was large, much larger than you Rajesh, of course, and almost, but not quite, as large as Ramu. I stared at it, amazed.

'You are much bigger than Rajesh,' I then told him.

Balchandraji laughed and said he would do things to me that you never will be able to, and I will be doing things to him that I never did for you. And he was right, honey, he was right!

Balchandraji now moved and started to slide his naked body all over my naked body. My hands still protected my womenhood, so he told me to move them. I played a little coy, and shook my head. 'I will slap you again, bahu.' He told me in a calm voice. I still shook my head.

Next thing I feel is a sharp whack on my cheek. Balchandraji had slapped me, again! Before I could even process the stinging pain on my left cheek, I felt another blow on my right! He had slapped me one more time! For the first time in a long while, another man was treating me so roughly, almost like a whore! I didn't want to, but my body betrayed me. I started to cum again. I hadn't been slapped like that since Ramu, my dear. Ramu used to be quite rough with me. The difference was that Ramu was always rough with me, whereas Balchandraji was rough if I didn't obey him. So immediately I parted my hands and let him take a good look at my cunt.

Balchandraji smiled. 'That's like a good Indian bahu, my randi. I don't want to slap you but I will if I need to. Understand?' I merely nodded, lost in my passions.

We were now grinding against each other, and I was in his arms. He was kissing me all over, and my hands were busy rubbing and stroking his manhood. He was calling me names like kuttiya, bitch, slut and saali. He kept describing me as a maal, an 'item'. He slapped my cheeks a few more times and told me I was a slut because I liked that. He was right! And then, he rubbed his now erect and monstrous cock over my naked clit, grabbed my hair in one hand, while his other hand grabbed my bum. 'I'm going to enter you now, saali.' He told me. He then positioned his cock, and rammed it into my pussy!

He fucked me long and hard, darling. Have you ever seen two dogs going at it, Rajesh? How frenetic and fervent they are? That's what we were. Two dogs furiously humping each other.

There I was, lying on my marital bed, my clothes strewn all over the room, while my husband's next door neighbor was fucking me deep! It had been his fantasy of having a 'suhaag raat' with me for a long while, and now that it was happening, Balchandraji was taking his time giving me a proper fuck.

I wanted to fight it. I really did. I knew if I let this rough, brutal, crude man bring me to an orgasm once he started fucking me, then I will be his slut. I would become his sex slave. I had flirted with him and had challenged him, and now I was regretting it. I was actually succumbing to him. If I became his sexual concubine, I feared I would both loathe and love the depraved things he would make me do."

Vidya paused for a minute, her eyes vivid as she recollected the event.

"But it was too much. His huge cock was already pounding my stretched out pussy. It's been a while since Ramu, and you, my dear, well ... let's just say you haven't touched me in places this man was now touching me. I was ashamed, yet I was hungry. He was ordering me to cum and I couldn't take it anymore. I started to sob with shame as my body began to convulse with an orgasm.

It was the moment I surrendered to him. The temptation of a huge cock was too much and I started to cum. Again. And how could I describe my feelings?! It was incredible as months of pent up frustration were blown away by the first powerful orgasm ripping through my body in weeks. And he was just starting. My married pussy was his now.

I must have cum at least three times before Balchandraji himself came. All the while his mouth chewed on my lips, his tongue probed deep into my mouth, and he kissed and licked every naked part on my body leaving a slimy residue of his spit all over me. And then his body started to buckle. I knew he was going to cum, so I held him tight. He never even asked me if I wanted to use a condom. He KNEW I wanted him to fill me up!

Balchandraji exploded inside me, grunting and pushing his cock even deeper into my pussy as his hips buckled, and he pumped and pumped and pumped into me. I held him against my body for a whole until I could feel his manhood slowly become soft inside me. But somehow I felt he wasn't done for the night and I was right!"

Vidya paused for a minute, recollecting her thoughts. My penis was now painfully hard, so Vidya stopped stroking it. She ran her hand through her hair a few times before continuing her story.

"After he had cum into me, Balchandraji immediately sat up. I looked at him in surprise. I thought, for an older guy, he was done. I was wrong. He then dragged me by the hair. There were no pleasantries - he was now treating me as a whore. And I was letting him.

I had just been fucked, and fucked well, so I was still in a bit of a daze. Balchandraji gave me a couple of quick, sharp slaps that immediately made me focus. He then pulled me by the hair and placed my mouth right above his now slimy and wet penis, glistening with both of our love juices. Without a word I swallowed his penis and began sucking it. I held the base of his cock and sucked and licked his penis, while my other hand rubbed his hairy balls. I took a momentary pause and even licked his balls and the skin between his legs. Balchandraji was now lying on his back on the bed, nonchalantly watching as I licked him back to another erection.

I thought he wanted a blowjob so I was prepared for it, but Balchandraji had other ideas. When he felt ready, he clutched my bum and turned it towards him. He pushed me into a doggy position on the bed and got into place behind me, ready to ravage my butt this time. He started to spank my bum. At this point it was paining and I was sobbing but he didn't pay me any attention. He spanked my ass until I was crying loudly and my bum was stinging, and then he spat on his hands and rubbed me around my asshole. Holding my narrow waist with his hands, he positioned his penis at my butthole and in one quick motion, thrust deep inside my rectum.

I started to scream as agonizing pain shot through my anus but Balchandraji continued to fuck me in the ass until he couldn't take it anymore. For the second time he shot his load deep inside me. The bed was now a mess, and I was a mess. As we both lay there, panting, trying to catch up on our breath after this passionate sex, sperm leaked out from me, from both of my holes, down my legs and onto the bed. Everything was wet, and icky. I lay there, ashamed of my surrender, and tears in my eyes. Balchandraji then told me to hug him and snuggle against him, which I did. He was sweating all over too. We hugged as he groped my naked tits for a while. Sleep eventually came to us since we were so tired out."

That did it. As Vidya finished her story of her first night with Balachandra, the image of this older man abusing and near raping my wife was too much for me. I could not control myself any longer. My dick burst, and I started to cum.

"Oh dear." Vidya grinned. "Looks like you won't be fucking your wife tonight after all. I was going to ask you if you minded me having an affair, but looks like you are all excited, little boy. Well, it's a good thing for you I am not having an affair any more, isn't it, darling?"

"Yes, dear." I miserably finished my ejaculation. "I am sorry, dear."

"Well, I might still let you eat me out, later." My wife told me. "When it comes to your tongue, my little cuck, size doesn't matter after all."

Vidya then began to lick my penis and slurp at the cum. She flicked her tongue and started to clean up all the mess I had made. After some time, she looked at me.

"Do you want me to continue, darling?"

"Yes, dear." I said.

"Balachandraji was to fuck me just that one time. And then he was supposed to give me the video. But he didn't, and I never asked for it either. He still has the video! He just continued to fuck me ever since. Oh, his strong body! His powerful muscles! His firm buttocks! And oh, his big penis! How could I saw no to that!

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,320 Followers