My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers

The next morning, after our first night - our suhaag raat - if you will, I woke up first. I looked at the naked man lying next to me, and I burst into tears.

I don't know why I was crying, but it woke Balachandraji up. And he ran his hand through my hair and made some comforting sounds.

'Balachandraji,' I begged him, 'I have slept with you, let you fuck me as you desired. Please don't send the video out to people I know. I will be ruined.'

'There, there, bahu.' He hugged me. I could feel his pecker slowly start to rise. 'Bahu, it is now my turn to give you some pleasure.'

I looked at him, puzzled. He then swiftly moved his head down to my nether regions.

'AAAH!' I cried out as his mouth latched on to my pussy.

It was utter bliss. Balachandraji was using his hand, and his mouth, alternatingly to awaken my hunger. And it worked! Every flick of his tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body, and every probe of his fingers made my back arch and toes curl. I was now screeching and moaning, and taking his name.

'OH BALACHANDRAJI! OH!'

He then raised his head and slowly started to move up, kissing my ankles, thighs and then belly.

As he sucked on my nipples, I wrapped my legs around him, rolled up over him and straddled him. I was completely lost. I kissed him on his mouth.

'Bahu, open your mouth.' He told me.

He then spat into my open mouth!

We smooched, transferring the spit between each other's mouths. His hands were now groping and squeezing my tits. His penis was now rubbing my clit. I reached back, held his cock and lowered myself on to it.

"OOOH Bahu! You are so wet!' His cock slipped easily into my well lubricated vagina.

It was so naughty. He was my neighbor. He was older than me. He called me bahu. He knew I was married. And yet, he was fucking me. It was just 'sex' to him, but he kept calling me his 'unofficial biwi'."

Vidya looked at me and my cock. It was semi hard, which was unusual as I had just cum some time ago.

"Just sex to him." I repeated. "And to you?"

"The same." Vidya replied, and then grinned. "OK, well, it was multiple orgasms, scream at the top of my lungs sex, but still ... just sex. He has been fucking me ever since. Nowadays it's mostly two to three times a week, in the afternoons. Um, darling, you are not mad, are you?"

"Er ... no, dear." I honestly admitted. "I told you to have an affair. But I am curious - why is your affair over?"

"Well, it's not like .. over over .. but he has to go to his son's place in New Delhi for a while. So last week we decided to call it quits. If it's not over, at least it's on a hold now."

* * *

I watched as Viyda exited the room. We were at Balachandra's for the cricket game. There were a few guys, and everyone's attention was riveted on the cricket game. Only I had shown up with my wife - the other wives were coming later.

Balachandra had just excused himself, saying he had to go to the washroom upstairs. No one paid any heed; chips and drinks were on the table. After some time, I watched out of the corner of my eye as Vidya also excused herself and went upstairs. No one cared about her either. Everyone was following the game.

I got up and decided to follow her. I bolted out of the sofa, out of the room where everyone was cheering for India, and then tiptoed into the hallway. I climbed up the stairs.

I could see her now, walking down the hall upstairs to the bedroom door. She did not look back or anywhere else, but just kept walking straight ahead. Clearly she was in a hurry. My wife then knocked gently on the door.

"Come in." Balchandra spoke. It was a soft noise, just loud enough to be audible to whoever was outside the door. It was clear that he was expecting her. I thought the affair was over?

Vidya opened the door and let herself in.

"Rajesh is downstairs?" I heard him ask.

"Yes," Vidya said. "Please be quick. I will have to get back to the guys quickly though, lest people start wondering. And you said our affair was over."

"One last time." Balachandra said.

Suddenly the door to the room was shut.

For a moment I was stumped. I didn't know what to do. I was also disquieted by the calm manner in which she walked into his room, and the fact that he was awaiting her. Clearly, the affair wasn't quite over.

I walked over to the bedroom. There was of course no key in the key hole. I knelt down and tried to peer in, but it was too dark inside to see what was going on. However, I could listen. I placed my ear on the keyhole.

I heard Balchandra and Vidya talk. They were whispering something, and then there was silence.

"OH YES!"

The sudden loud moaning of Vidya almost jolted me. I could hear a rustle now. They were on the bed, kissing and cuddling. And Vidya was moaning, softly.

"OH YES! Balchandraji, oh YES!"

"You love having your nipples touched like that, don't you, bahu?"

"OH YES, Balchandraji. YES!"

"Let me take off this sari from you, bahu."

I heard more noises, and then another silence. I could only imagine that they were now in bed, making out. I could hear the soft squeak of the old bed as the bodies moved around.

"I missed your kisses, Balchandraji." I heard Vidya say. "You are the best kisser I have kissed."

"What about your husband, bahu?" I heard Balachandra say in a mocking tone.

"Oh him!" Vidya laughed. My humiliation deepened as her lover joined in her laughter. I could hear some deep smooching sounds. No doubt they were now sharing a very passionate kiss. My host was kissing my wife in his own house, and I was just standing there.

Vidya soon let out another deep sigh, and before long I was listening to her moans every few minutes.

"OH YES! Like that! Eat me! Oh yes! Oh, Balchandraji, I love you! I love you! I love you!"

That was Vidya. I now knew she was being eaten between her thighs. I felt shocked. I would never have pictured this gentlemanly old man to be one who would be open to going down on a woman. And my wife was not only loving it, she just professed her love for him.

For some time I could only hear my wife moaning as she was loving whatever her lover was doing to her. Not for the first time in my life I felt that feeling of arousal as I heard my wife's erotic faint cries.

Suddenly her moans stopped. There was another sharp series of rustles and whimpers and thuds. From the noises, I could imagine that both of them now were stark naked. I knew it wouldn't be long now before he was going to enter her.

"Oh, Balchandraji, I love you!"

A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the first of the proper squeaking of the bed springs. I could hear the rhythmic creaking of the bed frame and I had no doubt now that she was being taken. I was certainly a great guest. My host now had his manhood buried deep into my dear wife Vidya.

"OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Vidya now began screaming in earnest as she received his thrusts. From the sounds of the bed I could only imagine her impaled on his cock.

SLAP!

SLAP!

I then heard a couple of sounds that could only be slaps. Balchandra was once again slapping her! My wife was being slapped by another man while I was in the house!

"You are a very naughty woman, bahu." I heard Balchandra say as he slapped her. "Your husband is in the same house and you are in the arms of another man."

"Oh, yes, Balchandraji, I am a naughty woman. Please punish me."

SLAP!

I could have gone in and stopped him from slapping her, but it was my wife who liked it rough.

SLAP!

The bed now began hitting the wall hard and the springs sounded as if they were going to break. The slapping had stopped, and all I could hear was the violent squeaking of the bed and the grunts of the lovers. Balchandra was giving it to her good, and Vidya was now screaming loudly.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!"

Suddenly the squeaking stopped. I could hear a muffled groan, and then a small sighing sound from Vidya and a guttural grunt from Balchandra. I knew he was now cumming into her. He had his pecker buried deep in my wife, and he was ejaculating his sperm into her unprotected womb.

I quietly made my way back to the living room. It had been almost twenty minutes since she had entered his room. This old man Balchandra had been fucking my wife for almost twenty minutes before emptying his balls into her.

No one missed us. Vidya soon walked back into the room.

Our eyes met.

She was sweaty, and glowing. Her hair was hastily brushed, but some parts of it was plastered to her face. Her chest was heaving and I could see her nipples erect. Was it just me, or I could smell the scent of a freshly fucked woman on her?

She just mouthed something.

"I love you."

I know darling. I love you too. You are the best wife anyone could have.

India was by then losing the game due to their reckless tactics. I wondered if I was losing my wife due to our reckless marriage.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers