My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07

Story Info
Indian wife is held hostage and ravaged by the CEO.
23.5k words
4.44
112.6k
66

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,304 Followers

My wife sits on the staff of the Chairman of the Board. -- Rajesh

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of cuckoldry and small penis humiliation. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. Please use condoms and practice safe sex in real life. -- Tarek Zia

-

"Spread your legs, raandi." My boss, Mr. Sarun commanded in an authoritative voice. As a multi-millionaire CEO, he was someone who was used to being obeyed at once.

"Yes, Sirjee." My wife Vidya complied immediately. Vidya, being a regular gym going woman, had great, shapely legs that she now spread obediently. If being called a prostitute, or "raandi", disturbed her, she never showed it. Mr. Sarun climbed on top of her and positioned himself. With a grunt, he plunged into her.

"Oh! Oh!" My wife Vidya's mouth shaped into a round "O" as my boss pushed his giant cock deep into her.

"What a tight cunt you have, bitch." Mr. Sarun told her. "Fuck! You are a great lay, you bimbo!"

"OOOOH!! UNGGHHH!!" Vidya grunted as my boss pushed himself deeper and deeper into her cavity. "Th-th--thank you ... Sirjee."

I watched, my head hanging with shame, as my own boss rocked to and fro against my dear wife, in my presence. Anger, jealousy, vengefulness -- that's what you would think a man would feel when he saw his dear wife get taken -- get fucked --by another man. And yet here I was, watching Vidya cuckold me (again), and feeling myself getting aroused. I watched as Vidya arched her back, her eyes now shut, and clearly she was in the throes of yet another orgasm. My boss continued to hump her.

"Oh. My. God." Vidya panted as Mr. Sarun continued to pummel her. "Oh, Sirjee! Your cock ... it's so deep in me. No one has ever fucked me the way you do, Sirjee!"

"Ha!" Mr. Sarun laughed and cast a pitiful glance at me. "Not even your husband!"

"I ..." Vidya hesitated. Ever the dutiful wife, she didn't want to put me down. Mr. Sarun simply raised his hand and calmly, powerfully, struck her cheek. Twice.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Answer me, slut," Mr. Sarun hissed, "Or I will pull out now, lundchoos!"

"No! No! Sirjee! Please don't!" Vidya panted. "Yes, Sirjee! My husband doesn't fill me up like you do. He never did, Sirjee!"

"Yes!" Mr. Sarun grunted. "You are a first class whore, Vidya. You just needed to spend some quality time with a real man who knows how to fuck you right and make you moan and cum like the raandi that you are."

"Aaaaah. Aaaaah. UNGHH!! UNGHH!! Yes, Sirjee! AAAAH! UNGHH!!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Mr. Sarun slapped her again. Hard.

"Next time, randi," He said, "Don't delay in answering my question."

"Yes, Sirjee. I am sorry, Sirjee."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Get ready, slut." He harshly barked at her. "I am going to cum."

"Yes, Sirjee." Ever the dutiful slut, my wife Vidya readied herself as Mr. Sarun's buttocks tightened in anticipation of his climax. His back clenched, and his face contorted as he started to dump his virile seed into my wife. I watched as yet another man pumped his semen into my wife's nether regions. I had lost count of the number of men who had fucked my wife bareback by now.

Even after he came (and came and came) into her unprotected womb, Mr. Sarun just remained inside her, entrenched, and continued to kiss and caress her. Vidya too continued to hug and return his smooches and let him play with her milky breasts until he was hard again. Clearly my boss wasn't finished with her, and wouldn't be for a long time.

Soon, ten minutes later, he was hard again! He switched positions so that he was now on the bottom and Vidya was riding him like a cowgirl.

His hands reached up to play with her full-size tits. Vidya was impaled on his huge spear and I could see that she loved it. Her nipples were hard and erect, there was a light sweat on her brow, and her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Hey, Rajesh!" My boss called out to me as my wife continued to ride him. "Like what you see?"

"Er ... yes, Sir." I meekly replied.

My boss, the Chairman of the Board and the CEO of my company, was getting ready to cum again. He pinched her nipples, and obediently Vidya opened her mouth and leaned forward, letting my boss French kiss her and poke his tongue into her. With a deep, throaty groan he started to empty his balls into my wife, filling her with yet another load.

A couple of hours later I sat down at the edge of the bed and listened to the soft snoring of my wife Vidya. She was exhausted, tired, and had fallen asleep. Her clothes lay on a heap beside the bed. I glanced at her pubic area. Dry, matted cum covered her love hole, and spunk ran down her legs. Even as she softly turned in her sleep, more semen oozed out of each of her holes, from her vagina to the buttocks, staining the bed sheet. Semen that was not mine but belonged to my boss Mr. Sarun, who was right now sleeping next to her. My beautiful wife's pretty face seemed content, despite the harsh red mark on her cheeks which reminded me of how Mr. Sarun had slapped her repeatedly on the slightest pretext.

We were staying at Mr. Sarun's palatial house in Calcutta, and my wife Vidya was the latest addition to his harem of concubines. Mr. Sarun was sleeping as well. His long cock was now limp, and I could see Vidya's love juices glistening on his shaft. He had been on my darling wife all night. Even though he had been fucking her for a week, they were still randy like newlyweds.

Tonight it had started in the living room, where he stripped Vidya naked (in front of the rest of the household -- the servants). Mr. Sarun was the boss -- and he liked to assert his dominance. Vidya, as far as he was concerned, was just a cum dump with no sense of personal dignity. If that meant stripping her naked in front of everyone, so be it. Besides, by this time, everyone in that household had seen her naked, and worse.

After shedding her of her clothes, he then had Vidya lie down on the floor on her face, and started to fuck her in the ass, right there on the living room floor while the rest of the household looked on. And I, her husband, was just a mere silent witness.

There had been no preliminaries. Mr. Sarun stepped out of his pants, rolled down his underwear so his huge cock came into view, and then spit on his hands and rubbed them against his shaft. That was the only lubrication Vidya was afforded. He then lay down on top of my wife and pushed his manhood deep into her anal cavity.

"Mmmph!" Vidya cried out, as with a grunt, Mr. Sarun's monster dick tore into her ass.

Even as we all watched ("all" being me the husband, and the rest of the household which were Mr. Sarun's maid servants and their husbands), Mr. Sarun would occasionally pause, raise a hand and smack Vidya sharply on her bum, leaving a red handprint. He would then smack her on the other butt cheek, before resuming the butt fucking. My wife Vidya was being fucked like a two rupee whore in front of me, and I could do nothing but watch helplessly. I just hoped he wasn't hurting her a lot.

Even as Vidya was being spanked on her bum and called all types of crude insults, she would make grunting and moaning noises enthusiastically as Mr. Sarun boned her. There is nothing like hearing your wife moan passionately in the throes of an orgasm, with her lover's cock buried deep into one of her cavities. Mr. Sarun had a special talent of making Vidya cum easily, and cum often. Having a giant cock helped, obviously.

I watched feebly as he emptied the first of his many gallons of cum into my wife. My boss then grabbed Vidya by the hair. He liked to pull her by the hair. One of his favourite postions was having Vidya on all fours, like a dog, get behind her and bury his manhood into her anus, while holding on to her hair. This time he pulled her up and barked, "Saali! Come, let's continue this upstairs."

"Yes, Sirjee." Obediently Vidya stood up, and we could see his cum run down her crack, and onto her milky white thighs. The driver Imtiaz and the gardener Fateh watched jealously as Vidya, her charms completely on display, followed their master Mr. Sarun out of the room, her ass jiggling and her tits bouncing as she walked. Without being asked, I too followed the couple down the hallway like a pet dog. The only comfort I had was that it was Saturday night, and tomorrow we fly back home.

Perhaps I should start at the beginning.

It's been almost four months since our fifth anniversary. The construction crew working on the roads in front of my house had long gone, and so had Wasim the guard. Balachandra was visiting Pune less and less often, and Vidya never gave the other guard Feroz any attention since then. Only the milkman Ramu visited, once every two weeks or so. Still, it had been two months since his last visit. So as far as men were concerned, Vidya -- from being fucked almost daily by multiple men -- had gone to being fucked once or twice a month. Of course I am not counting myself, but as Vidya would remind me -- I am not a proper man.

In the last two months, our marital life had gone to some semblance of being normal. For one thing, no tall, dark, well built, low class labourer had his long pecker buried deep in my fair, gori wife Vidya on an almost daily basis. Even though it had been my idea for my wife to have an affair, I was worried that all those men were stretching my wife's cunt beyond repair, and whether I could truly satisfy Vidya after these affairs. And whether, after treating me like a pathetic cuckold, and spanking and slapping me, if Vidya could love me like a husband. It turns out I needn't have worried.

Vidya was once more playing the role of my perfect gorgeous trophy wife. She would get up early every morning to make me breakfast, and give me a good, wet, sloppy kiss before I left for work. She would be rubbing my groin all the time as we kissed on the doorstep, giving me a terrific hard-on that would remind me of her the whole day. After I left she would either visit my mother-in-law Poonam, or go spend some time at the gym and work out and do yoga.

Vidya did not just do yoga, she would go to the bathroom and take pictures of her buttocks clothed in tight spandex and send them to me via Snapchat, just to titillate me. After she was done, she would start making dinner just in time for me to return home. And later at night, depending on Vidya's mood, we would have sex or have a good cuddle.

Of course when I say we have sex, it's mostly me carrying out Vidya's orders to satisfy her as she wished, and in the end Vidya allowing me to cum (sometimes inside her). I didn't mind of course, I loved to obey and serve Vidya as she wanted me to. I mean, one has to only look at her! I was the envy of all of my friends, and I am sure behind our back their wives would question how I managed to land a bombshell like Vidya. My wife was tall by Indian standards; she was 5'8" and kept in very good shape. Her gorgeous curves emphasized her humongous breasts, which she made no effort to hide (thank goodness!).

Many a man was forced to a helpless stammering mess as he was caught staring at her chest, while Vidya had been talking to him. With her wide hips, and what was once described by my former boss Gaurav as a "very spankable ass", Vidya could give any guy an instant hard on. She was a sex goddess, and she was my wife. Why wouldn't I be just happy to be with her, sharing the same bed as her, licking her foot, sucking her gaand (ass) or depositing my cum into her?

It helped that I knew my place. I knew that I wasn't really well built, and I had a very small penis. Did I tell you that Vidya had laughed on our wedding night when she had pulled down my shorts? She wrapped her hands around my penis and her hands completely engulfed my manhood -- and then she burst out laughing.

"I am sorry, darling, I..." She was apologizing in the midst of her laughter. I was croaking as Vidya examined my flaccid cock and continued to say, "I am sorry, darling."

"No, I am sorry." I told her. "I know I don't have a large penis, and I know I can never measure up to your standards, so I am sorry."

"Oh, no, don't be, darling." Vidya had placed a hand on her mouth to muffle her laughter. "I am sorry I shouldn't have laughed. But don't worry; I knew exactly what I was getting into. I always figured you had a very small penis."

We had dated for some time before marriage, but Vidya never allowed me to have sex with her. As she told me, she was 'saving me for marriage'. I was a virgin, and she wanted to take my virginity on our marriage night. I of course was under no illusion; I knew she had been a promiscuous lady. When we made our wedding list, Vidya pointed out the names of various men on her side of the list and told me so-and-so had butt fucked her, and so-and-so had taken her pussy, and there was also a list of men who had gotten a facial from her. It made me deeply aroused, and emasculated, to know that many of the guests at my wedding had managed to penetrate my wife and I hadn't yet.

After our marriage Vidya then proceeded to train me in sexually satisfying her.

It took some time of course. I am ashamed to admit I didn't last long on our marriage night. Who could, with a woman like Vidya rubbing her dainty finger nails across your scrotum? Just to see her walk from the bathroom to our bed was enough to make me cum. Vidya's swinging buttocks as she sashayed like a model could leave any man breathless. She did not hide the fact that my penis was small -- she called it "small, cute, and functional". And so she instituted a few ground rules for the bedroom; rules that I was only too happy to follow, since it gave her pleasure, and giving her gratification allowed me to have pleasure.

I knew I could never give her full satisfaction with my small appendage, so I learned how to finger her and lick her to orgasms, and how simple things, like kissing her toes, or presenting my cheeks to be slapped, or even following her Clothed Female Naked Male rule (which stated that once we retired for the night to bed I was to completely strip, and Vidya would remain clothed as she wished) gave her delight.

Thus, depending on Vidya's mood, I would be naked, kissing the bottom of her feet, and then slurping her asshole, before flicking my tongue at her crotch. Other times she would then have me finger fuck her to an orgasm, and then I would present my bum to her. A few smacks, before she would tell me to turn around. She would then proceed to slap my face. Another orgasm later, during which she would hold me by the ear and pull it tight, she would then tell me to climb onto her. Fully wet, her vagina would then be easy to slide into as she would then tell me to cum. I would then empty my seed into her, before thanking her and kissing her for a very enjoyable time. Cuddling together, we would then spoon and go to sleep.

So I am one husband who is not ashamed to say I have no problems with letting my wife Vidya be the boss in our marriage -- even as she increasingly spanked me harder and harder, or slapped me -- I was just glad to be along for the ride. I just couldn't believe a guy like me was having a gorgeous sex goddess like her all to myself to enjoy.

Well, not all to myself, I had to be reminded.

When we married, Vidya had no intention of straying. As she put it, her slutty days were over, and she wanted a marriage on her terms -- where I would provide for her, serve her, obey her and in return she would be the virtuous Indian wife of my wettest dreams. Fate, we later realized, had other ideas. Some women are born not to be ever caged.

Of course, and I am embarrassed to admit it, there were some good moments about her affair with Ramu, Wasim and the others. It's not easy to be a man and admit that your gori (fair) wife being fucked by the dark, lowly labour class men gives you the thrills, but the fact that Vidya was being regularly pounded by men with a much bigger cock than mine, men who could last several times longer than me, and whose recuperative powers were phenomenal had its benefits.

For one, Vidya was in a very good mood the whole time she was having these affairs. I guess having a cock that went deep into her pussy for a change can put any woman in a good mood. Second, while she would be having these affairs, she would recount some of the action to me, all the time slapping me as a punishment for being a willing cuckold. Every day I got spanked by her for something or the other. As she said, if I was a cuckold, then I would have to accept my lowly status -- hence the slaps and spanking. And as a result of me submitting to her, she would give me a mind blowing sex. Now, as her affairs came to an end, I realized I wasn't getting much punishment, but the sex remained good.

Of course even as she would spread her legs for me, and I would wiggle my penis around inside of her, I knew she could feel the difference between my little weenie and a real baby maker like Ramu or Balachandra. Still, I was just glad she was allowing me to deposit my cum in her at all, even as she had access to other monster cocks. Later on, as I would lie in bed, my balls completely drained, Vidya would snuggle, give me a deep kiss and tell me that I was the best husband in the world. It would make my day just to hear her say that.

That had some time ago, and our life had gone back, as I said, to some semblance of normal in the last couple of months. For a change, I was the only one enjoying my wife in bed. Yes, sometimes Vidya did take Ramu's or Balachandra's name during sex, and at other times she confessed sometimes when the doorbell would ring she would hope it was one of them, but overall she was content to just be my wife and a one-man-woman for a change.

It was all to change quite suddenly. One fine day the Chairman of the Board of Directors of our company, Mr. Sarun, came down to see me in my office.

Now, as I said before, he was also the CEO of the company. Ethically, as they will teach you in business management, the same person should not be occupying both of those positions. But then, this is India, and the company was doing well on the stock market, so no one complained.

Now my position at this time was that of a Senior Lead Engineer, but that just meant I was an important employee of the company and very well paid -- but nevertheless a mere employee. There were other Lead Engineers of other projects, and I occasionally reported to Mr. Sarun, but mostly to my immediate superior. Yes, I was a rising star in the company, and managing bigger and bigger projects every day, but still -- I was a mere employee. I owned nothing of the company beyond some few measly common stocks.

The common stock was what most companies sold in the stock market. It allowed investors and individuals to buy and trade stock in the company and make profit (or loss), and share in the dividends. However this stock did not give them much voting rights. The company belonged primarily to a rich family who controlled 90% of the preferred stocks. The preferred stock allowed them to overrule all other shareholders if they wished, and gave them tremendous power in the company. They sat on the Board, and the Chairman was the patriarch of the family, Mr. Hemant Sarun. Unlike most of us Indians, he went by his last name, so he was known simply to us employees as Mr. Sarun. He had appointed himself as the CEO as well, so he had full control of the company, despite it being a public one.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,304 Followers