My Indian Wife, Driver and Watchman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly leans over and starts kissing me. Wow. She doesn't really know it's me, her driver. She's in a drugged state, but she's wild. I make her lie down and lift her legs. I now enter her forcing my dick and start ramming her forcefully. She starts screaming and I continue ramming. The sound is loud now. Ah ah ah ah ah. um um um. thap thap. My groin hitting hers. I cum inside her without thinking much and collapse on top of her.

Dream come true, I think, and start licking her nipples and start sucking her boob. I take my dick out and start wiping the cum off her pussy flapping it on her pussy. I look at the time. It's early morning. I hurry up. I should dress her up somehow putting everything in place.

Then, I get an idea. I get my cell phone and start taking pics of her nude, some pics along with me nude. I smile sheepishly, dress her up and leave. I call Sir and he says he's on the way home and enquires about his wife. I say she's fast asleep and didn't trouble me at all. He says good job. I smile.

I come out to see it watchman Ramu saw any of this. Poor fellow, he's sleeping as well.

Now coming back to me, will continue the story from my point of view:

My driver Raghu thought I was poor chap and gave her to him unknowingly. Little did he know this was planned and that I was watching him all the while from the three hidden cameras which I placed in the bedroom. I shagged thoroughly, thrice, while he was enjoying my wife, Lavanya.

I should offer her to Ramu as well sometime. I go into the room and start fucking my wife madly. I enter the pussy which was filled with Raghu's cum and I fill her again. She's on a pill anyway. If she gets up she will think she had sex with me all night.

I will continue the story in my next post. I need feedback from you, the reader. I am a single, horny guy. This story is purely a fantasy. Any girls and women who stay in Chennai may contact me for fun talk or for discreet pleasure seeking. Do mail me at the address in my profile.

12