My Induction into My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark reached one hand down to my crotch and the other up around my neck.

Then he held me tightly and kept his cock buried deep inside of me. I could feel it pulsating in my depths as he held me on top of him. I felt so safe and comfortable.

I loved being in his arms as he was deep inside of my love channel.

I could feel the love and passion passing from body into his and back again into mine as his love and passion passed into me and went back to him.

Our very souls were becoming somehow joined. We were becoming one. Our motion was fluid and smooth.

Mark used his powerful man strength and lifted me off of him and stood up and carried me over to his desk. He placed me on my back on top of it and the shoved his cock back in where it now belonged.

I looked up into his eyes with pure rapture and adoration. He really was a God. And now he was mine.

As I looked up at Mark he entered me with a slow steady push, until his huge cum filled balls were against my ass cheeks.

I wanted all of him. I wished he could climb right into me and become a part of me.

I was his total submissive fuck toy.

"Please Mark, Please. Fuck me, take me, I am yours unconditionally. Anything that you want, just ask, I will and must obey. Please Mark, Please!" I pleaded with him as I looked up into his controlling eyes and gave myself up to him.

He looked down on me and saw that I had given myself up to him unconditionally.

A strange smile came over his face and he picked up speed and was plunging as hard as he could into me.

His balls were making loud slapping noises as they roughly banged against my melon cheeks.

His thrusting was so powerful, so possessive. He was making me into his fuck Slave.

And I couldn't resist.

That is what I wanted to be, what I was meant to be. I was his property and only his property.

I had found my soul mate, my love mate.

Mark continued to plunge into me like a mad wild animal in heat.

He was fucking my very soul.

Mark screamed out, "OH fuck Steve, I am so close. I want to take you and make you my sole possession. I am going to take my condom off and fill you with my cream. I am going to make you mine completely. Do you want my cream in your ass? Do you want me to make you mine?"

He pulled out of me and ripped off the condom.

Then he looked down at my gapping asshole.

"Holy fuck, Steve." Mark exclaimed in amazement, "Your ass is staying wide open. I can see right inside of you. You have such a beautiful love channel."

He placed one hand on each of my cheeks and spread my ass open wider.

He leaned forward and placed his hot tongue against my gaping hole and started to lick. He darted his tongue in and out of my hole. The sensations that he was giving me were unbelievable.

God what was this man doing to me.

He was taking me to unbelievable heights of pure passion and pleasure.

I was in Nirvana.

He stopped eating my ass and stood up.

"Steve, "He said in a masterful voice. "And now I am going to own you. Make you mine. Take my cock and cum."

He didn't even have to guide his cock into me.

My hole was wide open waiting for him.

He leaned forward and his cock found its way into my eager hole and then he plunged deep inside of me four times. Then with a scream that must have been heard half way around the world, he emptied his huge cum load into my ass.

Without even touching my cock I also began to explode. I was shuttering and quivering as he took control of me.

My cum shot four feet into the air and landed on both of our chest. I had never cum like that before. God, what had this man done to me?

Mark stayed inside of me as he breathed in gasping breaths. He pulled out with a loud slurp and his cum was running out of my ass, and down my melon cheeks.

I reached between my legs and got some on my hand and brought it to my mouth. It tasted so good. Such sweet tasting Ambrosia.

Mark leaned his head down and started to lap up his cum from my dripping Butthole.

After he had cleaned me up he stood up, reached forward and then pulled me to my feet.

He wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug and just held me tightly. We were trembling in each other's arms.

I felt so content.

Finally Mark looked down at me from his six foot two height and said passionately. "Steve, I am going to take you home now. I want you to live at my ranch. Become my mate. Can I have you please? I will treat you right. You will want for nothing. Please say yes. Please."

"Yes, Mark, Yes." I answered him in an excited voice, "I want to be with you, be yours forever."

We got dressed and while we were doing so we couldn't help but to keep looking at each other and smiling huge smiles. We were both so happy.

We had found a true soul mate in each other.

Our lives would never be the same.

Mark put his arm around me and we left his office. As we went into the lobby, we heard a loud clapping.

Veronica was standing behind her desk and smiling at us as she clapped her hands.

"I hope you don't mind Boss, but I locked the front entrance so no one could come in and disturb you. I knew right away as soon as I lay eyes on Steve that this would be more than an interview. After all I have known you for years and I know your passions and what turns you on. I knew that Steve was right for you. Damn I could feel the passion all the way out here. My man is going to get a real treat when I get home. You guys have made me horny as all hell!" She laughed as she spoke.

Mark laughed as well and said back to her, "Veronica, close up shop and take the rest of the day off. Maybe you can call your man and get him to come home and make an afternoon of it. I think I myself am going to be mighty worn out by Monday, but I will surely have a big smile on my face. Oh and by the way, I hired Steve. He starts Monday."

He still had his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulder as Veronica laughed and replied, "Well, Duh, tell me something I didn't know. You have a great weekend boys and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!"

Mark and I laughed and then left the building to go on to our new lives together. A real romance had started.

The End or is it!!

12