My Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
68 Followers

One Monday morning, about 3 weeks after I started my job, I was sitting in my office writing my QC report, when my phone rang.

"QC, Mac speaking, how can I help you?" I said answering the phone.

"Good Morning Mr. Macieo, this is Janine in payroll. I've got a couple forms that you need to fill out and complete. Do you have time right now for me to bring them to your office to fill out and sign? It'll only take a couple minutes." The voice on the other end said.

"I'm just finishing some reports, could you give me about 15 minutes?" I asked.

"That'll be fine Mr. Macieo." Janine replied.

"Ok Janine, and please call me Mac." I said.

OK Mac, see you in fifteen. Good-bye."

"Good bye"

I was just finishing my last report when my secretary buzzed me.

"Yes Cindy" I answered.

"Janine from payroll to see you Mac."

"Send her in" I stated.

I had my back to the door, putting my reports in my file cabinet when I heard my office door close.

"Mac?"

"Have a seat Janine, I'll be with you in a few seconds, just want to finish putting these reports in the file."

"OK Mac"

I think my jaw about hit the floor and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I turned back around.

"You ...you're the...the guy fra...from Chasers who...who's been buying us drinks." Janine stammered.

"Guilty" I said.

"Now I can put a name with a face. The next time I have Wendy bring you a drink, I can tell her to get Janine and her 2 friends another drink on me." I laughed lightly.

"Here are the forms that need signed." Janine said as she laid 3 pieces of paper in front of me.

As she was about to open the door to leave after I signed the papers, she turned her head, "See you at the Chasers tonight?" she asked.

"99% sure I'll be there." I replied fighting the urge to stare at that luscious ass.

"Later Mac" she said as she closed the door behind her.

That night, I was late getting to the Chasers because my wife who was still back in our hometown kept rambling on and on about everything under the sun and then some. When I entered the bar, there was someone already sitting at my usual table. As I began looking around for another place to sit, someone grabbed my arm.

"Hi Mac. When I saw someone else sitting at your usual table, I didn't think you were coming." I heard Janine say as I turned to see who had hold of my arm.

"Long day at work, problem with a delivery of wire." I lied as I continued looking for a seat.

"Looks like I'll have stand since all seats are taken." I grumbled.

"You're welcome to join us, we have an extra seat and I don't think Becky and Betty will mind." Janine said with a little smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude." I responded hoping that she say it was ok.

"I'm positive, plus I'll have someone to talk to while Becky and Betty are dancing their asses off and maybe you'll deter all those immature guys who think they're 'God's gift to women' from pestering me." Janine stated emphatically as she drug me toward their table.

When we reached the table, Janine began rambling, "Girls, this is Mac, the guy who's been buying us drinks. Mac this is Betty and that's Becky. You're not going to believe this, Mac works with us, he's the new QC Manager."

I looked at Janine with a quizzical look.

"Betty works in AP and Becky in AR." She explained.

As soon as I sat down, Wendy arrived with my drink, pressing her lovely soft breasts into my arm as she set it on the table. "There you go Mac, anything else?"

"Bring these lovely young ladies another round please." I asked as I gave Wendy's cute butt a little squeeze.

As the night wore on, Janine and I shot the breeze while Becky and Betty danced their asses off, coming back only when there was a slow set to quench their thirst.

About 1AM, Becky asked, "Are we ready to head over to Seaside?"

"Sure." Janine and Betty replied in unison.

"What's Seaside?" I asked.

"The Seaside Palace out on the island, the bars there don't close til 3. Want to come with us? It's only about 10 minutes from here. You can follow us." Janine rambled.

"Why not."

It was pretty much the same the rest of that night, Janine and I talked and drank while Betty and Becky danced. The next 2 weeks were pretty much the same, start at the Chasers and end the night at the Palace. Things changed the second Friday. Janine suprised me when Betty and Becky returned during the second slow set.

"Would you like to Dance Mac?" she asked.

"I'd love to."

When we got on the dance floor, Janine threw her arms around my neck, laid her head against my chest and plastered her body against me. My cock immediately sprung to life pressing into her as she ground against me. I could feel the heat emanating from her core and her hard nipples trying to drill a hole in my chest. I was getting close to blowing my load when luckily the slow set ended. Janine gazed up at me with a disappointed look in her eyes. Leaning forward, I gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." I whispered in her ear as we headed back to our table.

As I sat back down, I saw Janine whispering something to Betty.

"No problem." I heard Betty say.

"Mac, I'm not feeling well, could you drive me back to Chasers to get my car?"

"Sure."

All the way back to the motel, I could hear Janine moaning, her arms folded across her stomach.

After parking next to her car, I went around to help Janine out of my car. Telling her to put her arms around my neck, I reached around her waist and lifted her out of the car.

"Mac, I don't think I can drive home, could I stay in your room tonight?" she groaned.

"Yes" I replied as I reached down behind her legs and lifted her into my arms as she laid her head against my chest.

She continued moaning as I walked toward my room but she sounded different, not like the sound of pain I heard previously. It wasn't until we were almost to my room that I looked down and realized that my right hand was holding her right tit and I was unconsciously caressing her firm breast.

Once inside my room, I let her legs down so that she was standing in front of me. With her hands still locked behind my neck, she pulled my head forward, puckering her lips. It was like a lightning bolt hit me when our lips met. Instincts took over as we continued kissing and I slid my hands from her head to her back and slowly unzipped her strapless dress letting it fall to the floor. As I gently caressed her bare back, I eased her to the edge of the bed and sat her down, kneeling down between her thighs. Tenderly, I started kissing my way down the side of her neck, past her shoulders to the top of her breast. She was moaning loudly, running her fingers through my hair and I kissed circles around her soft tit, the circles getting smaller and smaller until I reached her hard pink nipple.

"Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!" she sighed as I began sucking on her like a new born baby while sliding my hand down her sides to the waistband of her panties and began sliding them off as she lifted her ass to help me get them down. As I slid her panties down her thighs, I continued kissing my way down her body toward her heavenly core. Her wonderful aroma was intoxicating. When I got the panties to her ankles, I lifted on foot out of the leghole and placed her ankle on my shoulder and began kissing my way up the inside of her leg while placing the other ankle on my other shoulder. I alternated kissing the insides of both legs as I inched my way toward her womanhood. I thought she was going to hit the ceiling when I stuck out my tongue and licked her hot wet slit from bottom to top. Her body started shaking uncontrollably as I took her hard little nubbin between my lips and began sucking on it, flicking my tongue across it.

"Holy fuckin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!" she screamed.

I continued sucking and flicking her clit as I inserted a finger into her slippery hole and began finger fucking her. I could hear her fists pounding the bed, her heels were beating my back as I continued my oral and manual assault on her sweet pussy. I could sense she was getting close to cumming, her vaginal walls contracting tightly on my finger, her pounding faster, her kicking harder, her breathing more ragged.

"Ah ahhh ahhhhh holy fucking Christttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!." She shouted loud enough to wake the dead as her orgasm tore through her body, her sweet nectar filling my mouth as she thrashed back and forth on the bed.

Not giving her a chance to fully recover, I flipped Janine onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, I rubbed the blood engorged head of my aching cock up and down her dripping slit a couple times to lubricate it. Placing it against her puffy lips and grabbing her hips, I pushed forward the head of my cock entering her steaming hot love tunnel. My god, she was so tight it felt like she was going to pop my head like a pimple.

Janine was pounding the bed, shaking her head back and forth as I slowly sank the entire length of my manhood into her silken chamber until I was pressed tight against that lovely ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she sighed.

I remained motionless for a minute or so enjoying the way her contracting walls were massaging my throbbing manhood, then slowly began withdrawing until just the head of my dick was still inside her then moving forward until I was completely buried. I continued this slow pace, hearing an "UH" sound each time I bottomed out. Looking down, I noticed her glistening wet rosebud staring back at me. Reaching over to the bedside table, I grabbed the bottle of baby oil I get there to aid in my masturbation sessions, dribbled some on my forefinger and squirted a bunch on her puckered hole. As I continued sawing in and out of her muffin, I began tracing circles around her ass toward the little target. When I first touched her asshole, I heard a sharp intake of air. Gently, I eased my finger into her butt until it was buried to the knuckle.

"Oh Mac, that feels weird, weird but wonderful."

I continued fucking her pussy with my dick and her ass with my finger, I could sense her getting closer and closer to cumming and I could feel that familiar tingling in my balls, so I picked up the pace while reaching around and began furiously rubbing her clit while pounding both of her holes.

"Mac, Mac, MAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCC." She called out as she started cumming her vaginal walls clamping down on my shaft like a pair of vice grip pliers sending me over the edge also, my dick exploding inside her. I don't think I ever came so hard in my life, my heart was pounding, I had trouble catching my breath as I collapsed on the bed on my back beside Janine. Sliding over, Janine cuddled up against me pressing her hot sweaty naked body against me.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening Mac." she sighed as she gave me a soft kiss.

"Thank you also Janine."

"Mac, I have a confession to make, I really wasn't sick tonight, I wanted this to happen for the last week but couldn't figure out how to let you know. Tonight when we danced, I knew I wanted to do it, finally sleep with you. That's what I whispered to Betty before we left. I hope you're not mad at me for tricking you." she sobbed lightly.

Leaning over I kissed the tears from her eyes.

"It's ok Janine, I'm not upset but happy. Let's get some sleep." I said as I pulled her tight against me and we both drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken in the morning by a bouncing on my groin. Opening my eyes, I saw Janine riding me like a wild cowgirl. It took a minute for my eyes to focus and realize that my cock wasn't in her pussy but in her ass.

"Janine, what the" I started.

"Mac," she interrupted, when you stuck your finger in my bum last night it felt weird but I seemed to like it so I thought I see what it's feel like to have your thingie in there and I really, really like it."

Grabbing my hand, she put it on her pussy, "Rub my clit, rub my clit, I'm going to cum."

It was 10 seconds before she slammed her butt down hard against my groin and began cumming. I felt something hot and very wet on my stomach as she sat there with my dick in her ass. Looking down between her legs, I could see a pile of wetness, I wasn't sure if she had peed herself of if she came so hard she squirted on me. The combination of seeing this and her anal muscles contracting caused me to erupt also, coating her rectal cavity with my hot sticky cum.

As she got up, my dick made a little pop as it slipped from her butt hole and she let loose with a little fart expelling not only gas but some of my cum which plopped on my stomach.

We continued the same pattern for the next 4 months, Monday through Thursday, drinking and talking, Friday night and Saturday morning fucking like rabbits until there was a major industrial accident at one of the other locations of the company who my company was contracted with and they had to shut down the job I was on. I was informed by my company that I would be transferred to a project on the Gulf Coast and I was to report in a week. Friday night at Chasers, when I told Janine, she got very excited, "I can't wait to get out of this cold weather and go somewhere warm."

I looked at her quizzically, "Huh?"

"I'm coming with you – right?"

"No, I don't think my wife would go for that."

"You... you're married. You fucking asshole!" she screamed as she started kicking and swinging at me.

I high tailed it out of the bar and back to my room to get ready for my trip south.

CHAPTER 4

A month after being transferred I purchased a house and my wife moved down south to join me. She wasn't exactly thrilled since the town only had a little over 2,000 residents and the nearest city to shop in was about 100 mile away. She would take off for a couple weeks at a time to stay with a couple of her girlfriends. When the cat's away, the mouse will play. Our next door neighbor, Julie, was a little cutie, maybe 5' tall, 90 pounds if she was lucky, single mother of 2 rambunctious boys and secretary to the Chief Engineer. Since we both worked the same hours and I had a company truck, I offered to drive her to and from work to save her some gas money. My desire to get this little vixen into bed started one Friday evening about 2 months after I moved in. One of the vendors sprang for a seafood buffet dinner after work for the purchasing department at the Rusty Wagon, the local watering hole and restaurant. We had a private banquet room that was just off the bar where a good local country band was playing that night.

When the band started, the owner opened up the folding doors separating the room we were in from the bar. Julie got me up on the dance floor to do a couple Texas Two-steps and a couple line dances, something different for me since I usually only slow dance. When we returned to our table after the first set, I asked Julie if she wanted another drink since the one she'd been nursing for the past hour was almost empty.

"Two's usually my limit but since you're driving I'll have another Jack and coke."

She finished about half of it before the band started again and got me on the dance floor again. After that set, she downed the rest of her drink and asked for another. When the band started their next set, she said that she wanted to sit out this one and proceeded to finish her 4th drink and asked for another. I just got back to the table with that one and noticed that she had taken off her suit jacket and what surprised me was that she only was wearing a vest without a top underneath. I gave her her drink and sat back down next to her. My eyes about popped out of my head when she reached for her drink. Her vest billowed open and I could see her perky little tits and pink nipples. My cock got hard so fast that I thought I'd pass out for lack of blood going to my brain. When the band finished this set, they threw on a tape with slow songs. Setting her drink back down, she turned to me and caught me looking down her top. I expected her to haul off and smack me but instead she just grinned and asked if I would like to slow dance. Not wanting to sound too eager, I him hawed around before finally agreeing since when I was in high school, I perfected a technique where I could feel up a girl's tits while slow dancing. When we started dancing it was like being back at my wife's Catholic School dances, you could have fit a 500 page novel between us. By the middle of the 1st song, I had pulled her closer so that my rock hard cock was pressed against her stomach. I could hear her moan slightly as she groung herself against my hardness. By the middle of the 2nd song, I put my patented technique into motion. It worked even better since without a top under her vest, I was able to slip my thumb through the armhole of the vest. When I started rubbing her hardening nipple with my thumb, she sighed and grabbed my ass pulling me tighter against her and grinding harder against me. Just as the final song ended, I felt her tense up and could fell her moan into my chest. She must have had a small orgasm I thought to myself as we walked back to the table. When we got there, Julie grabbed her jacket and said she had enough and asked to go home. After pulling into my driveway and turning off the engine, Julie leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for a fun evening Mac." she said as she opened the door and ran across the yard to her house.

That night as I was lying in bed stroking my meat, I started plotting about how I would be able to get into her pants.

Nothing happened for the next few months since Julie started dating one of the engineers on the job. My thoughts about her were quickly replaced with me fantasizing about bedding the babysitter, Maggie that Julie hired when she went out with her new beau. Whenever Maggie was babysitting, I made it a practice to go over and play games with Julie's sons. Maggie really appreciated this help since they were really a handful.

About a week before the Fourth of July, Julie told me that she and her new boyfriend were going away for the Fourth and would be gone the entire weekend. That night when I got home from work, there was a note from my wife that she had gone back home to visit her girlfriend and would be back in 3 weeks. After finishing dinner, I began planning on how I was going to fuck Maggie. Since fireworks were legal to purchase and set off, my plan was to spend the entire day with Maggie and the boys, take them to the park for a few hours to tire them out, grill some dog and burgers for dinner, feed Maggie lots of bourbon laced drinks, set off the fireworks, put the boys to bed and by then Maggie would be so drunk that she would be able to stop me from tasting her teenage pussy, blowing a load down her throat, slipping my dick in that tight teen twat and filling it with my cum, maybe even shooting a load up deep into her bowels. I know what you're thinking, that's one perverted asshole, taking advantage of a drunk, young lady.

Well that plan was thrown out the window when Julie, almost crying, told me Friday afternoon when she got in my truck for the ride home that Joe, her boyfriend, had to cancel their weekend. I was really bummed out for a minute or two until I realized that I didn't have to change plans, just females. This will be easier than with Maggie, remembering how she acted at the party with 4 drinks in her and what another co-worker told me about how she really loosens up after the 3rd drink. As we drove home, I told her what I had planned for the Fourth with her sons and Maggie, other than the drinking and sex parts. She seemed to cheer up a little and said that it sounded like a fun day. When we got home, I told I'd come over and get her and the boys around noon.

Saturday morning I packed a cooler with some sandwiches, snacks, beverages and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Around 12:30, I went next door and got Julie and the boys and we headed to the park. After a quick lunch, I spent about 3-4 hours goofing around with the boys while feeding Julie 2 slightly strong Jack & Cokes to get her primed for the evening. When we got back to her house, I fired up the grill, fixed Julie another drink and set up the fireworks to shoot off after it got dark. With dinner finished I fixed Julie another drink and then I brought out the Super Soakers I kept around for when my nephews and nieces came to visit and proceeded to have a water gun fight with the boys while Julie sipped her drink and laughed at us. While refilling the guns, I whispered to the boys that we should squirt their mom for laughing at us. I really had an ulterior motive since I could tell Julie was braless under the yellow halter top sundress she was wearing and I wondered if whe was also pantyless. The plan was for them to go around to the front of the house and I was going to act like we were finished and sit down next to their mom. They were to come around the back and start shooting at me. Julie had just finished her drink when I sat down next to her on the chaise, telling her that we had called a truce. It wasn't more than 30 seconds before the boys came flying around the back of the house and opened fire. Jumping up, Julie squealed as the first blast of cold water hit her. I got up behind her and wrapping my arm around her waist, I lifted her off the ground and starting using her as a shield. She was kicking and screaming as the water drenched her from head to toe.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
68 Followers