My Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
69 Followers

When I set her down, she turned to me and started lightly beating me on the chest. "You dirty rat, you planned this didn't you." She giggled, "I'll get even with you for this, somehow, someway."

I just grinned as I took in the site before me, Julie looked like a drowned rat, her dress was plastered against her and like I'd hoped became transparent. I could clearly see her nipples and the dark brown aerolas surrounding them and even though she had panties on, they were also transparent and I could see a little tuft of red hair. Grabbing one of the towels from the table, I wrapped it around her and went to fix her another drink.

"It's almost dark boys, go in the house, dry off and put on your PJ's then Mac will let you set off the fireworks." I heard her say as I returned with her drink, #5 in case you lost count.

"Bring a blanket when you come back out." She shouted to her sons.

"OK mom." They shouted back in unison.

A couple minutes later they came flying out the back door, tossed the blanket to us and sat down on the grass a few feet in front of us. I handed each of them one of the remote firing boxes and told them how to set them off and returned to sit back down with Julie.

"Mac, could you fix me another drink?" she asked.

"OK, wait until I sit back down before starting the show guys." I said.

As I handed Julie her drink, I could see a little glimmer in her eyes and a wry little smile on her face. When I sat back down, she tossed the blanket over both of us and snuggled up to me.

"Thanks for a wonderful day Mac. I know the boys really enjoyed it." She said softly as she gave me a hug.

"I had a great time too." I responded as I draped my arm around her shoulder with my hand dangling inches from her tit. "Start the show."

When the first sky rocket exploded with an extremely loud boom, Julie jumped forward sending her tit squarely into the palm of my hand. "AWWWWWWWWW" she sighed.

As the show progressed there were more OH's and AW's not only because of the fireworks but also because I was able to undo the tie of Julie's top and was caressing her little tits and rubbing her hard little nipples while she had managed to work her hand inside my shorts and was stroking my rock hard shaft. When the show had ended, Julie nonchalantly told the boys to give her a kiss, thank me and get to bed all the while caressing my cock while I played with her tits.

When I heard the door slam, I leaned over and started kissing her while I reached over with my other hand and began stroking her soft thighs, inching my way closer and closer to her honey pot. She moaned loudly into my mouth when my hand cupped her hot wet panty covered mound and slowly rubbed my finger in between her swollen lips through her panties. Breaking her lip lock, I kissed my way down her neck, down her chest to her breast. I kissed smaller and smaller circles around her tit until I finally got to her jutting nipple and taking it between my lips began sucking on it like a baby.

"yessssss!!!!!!!!" she sighed softly.

I continued sucking on both nipples as I slid my finger under the legband of her panties and began running my finger up and down her slippery slit. I thought she was gonna jump out of her skin when my finger touched her little nubbin. Sliding my finger back down, I found het hot wet hole and started to slip in it. Even as wet as she was, it was still a struggle to get it in her tight little hole. After I had about half my finger in her and began wiggling it around massaging the walls of love tunnel, she loosened up some and I was able to get my finger all the way in but it still felt like my finger was clamped in a vise. Damn, she's tighter than any virgin I ever fucked, I thought to myself. I continued sucking her tits and fingering her pussy for a couple minutes hearing her moan and sigh.

Acting quickly, I pulled myself free, threw the blanket on the grass, stood Julie up, removed her dress and panties, removed my shorts and laid Julie on the blanket. Kneeling at her feet, I lifted her legs placing her ankles on my shoulders and started kissing my way down her soft legs, inching closer and closer to the prize nestled between her thighs. When I reached her hot wet honey pot, I covered her bald little mound entirely with my mouth and when I started licking her slit, she grabbed the back of my head and thrust her hip upwards almost suffocating me. When I started sucking her clit, she screamed and slammed her thighs against my head so hard that my ears started ringing. I continued my assault on her pussy and clit with my tongue and mouth until I could tell her orgasm was imminent. As her breathing got more ragged and her moans and sighs louder, I stopped my oral ministrations, raised up while continuing to rub her clit with my thumb and lined my cock up with her hole. Just as her orgasm started, I thrust forward imbedding my shaft completely in her extremely tight love tunnel and remained still feeling her vaginal walls contracting, squeezing my cock so hard that it felt like I was in a vise as her orgasm tore through her body. As her orgasm subsided, I began slowly sawing in and out, enjoying the tightness as her wall gripped and caressed my throbbing shaft. I knew I couldn't last much longer so I again started rubbing her hard little nubbin while I picked up the pace. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as I worked harder and harder to get Julie to cum again before I erupted. Just as I felt my love juice start rising up my shaft, Julie screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as her 2nd orgasm ripped through her just as the first shot of my semen blasted into her channel. Her walls were contracting so hard that I thought she was going to squeeze my dick off at the base. When we both calmed down, Julie opened her glazed over eyes and whispered, "Thanks for a fantastic ending to a wonderful day."

While it took liquor to fuck her the first time, for the next two years, whenever my wife was on one of her trips back to visit her girlfriends, we would continue our affair. In case you're wondering, I did fulfill my fantasy of fucking Maggie when Julie went on a "girl's weekend away" with a few of her friends.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
69 Followers