My Inheritance from My Dad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two fingers inside her backdoor and she started yelling "Fuck my ass, please dear god, fuck my ass." I knew she was ready and after coating myself and turning her over I pushed slowly into her ass. She pushed back at me so hard my lower back hit the fucking coffee table on the corner, and that fucking hurt. But however, it was great the way Erica had become a wild woman.

I grabbed her long sandy blond hair and did what she was yelling at me to do which was fuck her ass hard. She had her love juice running down both my legs as she would only come part way down from one orgasm as the next one hit her. I looked over at Jim and his eyes were as big as saucers as he watched his wife being satisfied for maybe the first time ever. I then looked down and saw a little bump in his which I hoped wasn't a full on hard on cause if it was, well Erica wasn't full of shit about him being tiny.

Erica started to gasp "Cum please cum, I cant take much more." She clamped down with her anal muscle and I came about as hard as I have ever came in my life, hell it almost hurt I came so hard and Erica was yelling "I feel it, OH GOD." as maybe the biggest orgasm yet hit her.

I laid on top of her trying to catch my breathe and I heard her gasping as well. I turned my head looking at Jim and the bump was gone but a wet spot was growing on the front of his pants. I gasped out "Jim, that's what you call making love and maybe someday you will be able to do this as well." I pulled out of his wife's ass, seeing my cum dribbled out of her and getting to my feet, I stumbled to the downstairs bathroom, cleaning myself with a white face cloth before walking out to get dressed. I noticed Erica hadn't moved a inch from where I had left her and I found she was sound asleep.

As I looked at Jim's wife I remembered he couldn't hear a word I said so I touched his head and said "Now Jim that's what's called making love and maybe someday you may just be able to do that for your gorgeous wife you have in your life."

I was so fucked out I has having trouble remembering everything I had said to them. I remember Jim wanted a password to his wife's mind, well I wasn't about to do that

cause to tell the truth I don't have any trust in Jim, but he will need to feel I did my part. So before I left I would have to do something.

I woke Erica up and at first she wasn't in my control anymore and was about to start screaming when she saw my spinning orb and said "What hap." and I had control again. I said "Erica you need to go get cleaned and come back here and sit down again."

She got up turning to walk away when I said "Erica take your clothes with you so you can get dressed before coming back here."

I watched her sexy as hell bare ass that I just fucked walked away from us and I started to feel a stirring in my pants again. But maybe some other day, that was enough for today. When Erica got back I said "Erica when Jim says 'purple grass' you will have a blank look on your face and only answer questions Jim has for you. Now if Jim wants you to do something you will only do it if your comfortable doing what ever it is he wants you to do. Do you understand and what is the password I give to you?"

Erica said "Purple grass comfortable Jim." I turned to Jim saying "Everything you saw tonight was a dream and you will only remember me giving you the password of 'Purple grass' and you will remember the other grand in payment you owe me and will be happy to give it to me before I leave. Jim the thoughts I have given you are now your thoughts and only your thoughts"

I woke Jim up and he said "Is Erica still under? Can I talk to her right now, maybe I could get her to give you a blow job or something before you leave for home?"

I said "Its ok Jim but don't you have something for me?" He jumped up pulling out drawer next to him giving me the rest of the money.

I said "Thanks Jim. Do you remember the password?" He said "Purple grass, yup I got it."

I said "I am going to wake up Erica and she will only remember having a fulfilling night and some laughs. But when you say the password you will have what control I could get for you. When you want to wake her up just do what I am about to do." I snapped my fingers in front of Erica's face and she blinked and said "Oh its been great having you over tonight and please come again when you can stay longer. Its been fun seeing you again and maybe next time you can have dinner with us?"

I told her I had to get up early and that it would be great to eat a meal with them next time. Jim walked me to the door and said "Did you put me under as well cause I feel like I pissed myself but I don't remember it happening?"

Jim I said "I had no reason to put you under, maybe you are just excited over getting your dream come true. But don't try anything in till tomorrow, let my instructions to her take a good hold in her mind first."

We shook hands and I walk away thinking what a nice night to walk home on.

12