My Initiation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brit1986
Brit1986
40 Followers

"I feel left out."

Michelle moved to the side and Brad lay back against the headboard. He kissed each of us in turn, then he motioned for us both to give him the oral that would bring his orgasm to the party. While Michelle licked at his nipple and his stomach, which he really enjoyed, I began licking his balls, slowly dragging the tip of my tongue across the taut flesh. They were pulsing red, like hot coals: the man needed to blow.

Suddenly, he raised his legs. "Lick my ass hole, Jack."

As much as I desired sucking a cock, the idea of licking a man's ass hole had remained unappetising, even during the most sordid of my fantasies. But seeing as I was now aroused beyond any previous point and that I'd already come this far, I was the obliging whore. His arse hole tasted and smelled much pungent than Michelle's, but I enjoyed feeling his folds, and noticing how much the slightest flick of my tongue would cause him to cry out. Michelle, meanwhile, was going to town on his cock, voluntarily gagging on it. He was close. And soon he let out a guttural groin that built to a series of grunts as Michelle jerked ribbons or arching jism from his monolithic cock. Some of which splattered on the side of my face. I could feel his hole tensing around my tongue and kept it locked in there as I knew this added detail was making his orgasm epic.

Michelle and I lapped at all the of the cum that had settled on Bard, Michelle or myself. He watched us with that serious faze, slightly glazed over after his orgasm. Then a sly smile came to his face.

"That was a good start," he said. "Do you want to roll us a joint, Michelle? She rolls the best joints, Jack. She's an artist."

"You're a lucky man."

"And I'm a lucky girl," Michelle said, laying a final kiss upon his fat, deflated cock.

"Roll the joint, babe. I'll get some drinks. We hope you'll stay the night, Jack. We have a lot more in store for you!"

Brit1986
Brit1986
40 Followers
12