My Inner Slut

Story Info
Wife becomes their fuck-doll.
3.2k words
4.29
172.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunablu63
lunablu63
10 Followers

What I am about to tell you is the story of my sexual awakening. My darling husband arranged this for me, wanting to unleash my inner slut. He was rather successful...

I came home from work one Friday, anticipating the weekend and hopefully having some good sex with Stephen, my husband. However, there was a note on the kitchen table letting me know he would be home later than usual. I decided to take a shower and put on something sexy, so I headed upstairs to our bedroom.

I quickly undressed, letting my mind wander to tonight, hoping he wouldn't be too late getting home, I really wanted him. We'd both been so busy with work over the last few weeks; there really hadn't been any time for play.

I got the shower started, stepped in, and let the hot water course over my body. I raised my face to its stream, letting its warmth relax me. After a moment, I began soaping up, starting with my arms, then moving to my breasts. I enjoyed the tingle of sensation and pleasure I felt as my soapy, slippery hands smoothed over the tanned skin of my breasts, bringing each tempting nipple to a hard, dark rose peak. I closed my eyes, letting my hands drift lower.

Suddenly, I felt arms slip around me, hands soaping my breasts briefly before sliding lower, lower, one slipping between my thighs, teasing my pussy, the other caressing and kneading my ass. I was totally caught up in sensations, and I could feel my pussy starting to ache with hunger to be filled. I leaned back against his body, enjoying his hands on me. Then I realized there were TWO sets of hands roaming my wet naked body! My eyes flew open to see...oh shit, I thought! Not Stephen! Marc, one of his best friends since childhood! Turning my head to the man behind me, I saw Chris, his other childhood best friend grinning at me.

"What...? How...?" was all I could manage to get out before Chris's mouth closed on mine and I heard Marc say "Lynn, we're gonna teach you how to be a slut...OUR slut." He pinched my taut nipples teasingly, and I gasped into Chris's mouth, arching my body towards Marc in response to his touch. He laughed softly. "And Baby Girl, you WILL love it...crave it...beg for it...I promise you that." To Chris he added, "Look at her, she's hot for it already. We're gonna fuck her senseless."

I felt a jolt deep within me at his words, something raw, primal, sexual. I tried to protest.

"But you're his best friends...how can you..." Their laughter interrupted me, as they rinsed the soap from me and themselves. Roughly, they pulled me out of the shower and towards the bed, tossing me on it as Marc pounced on me, his hard naked body covering me, his hands roaming freely over my body, squeezing my tits, cupping my ass with his hands. I tried to push him away, but Chris merely grabbed my arms, letting Marc touch me unhindered.

"Let's get her at the end of the bed...I think she needs to have a cock in her mouth." They pulled me to the foot of the bed, positioning me so that my head hung over the edge. Not once did they stop caressing me, teasing me, keeping me from coherently resisting. In truth, I didn't think I could resist. I felt desire, yes, even lust, but what about my husband? I felt guilt wash over me even as I enjoyed what was happening.

Chris moved to stand at my head, his thick cock displaying a pearl of pre-cum. It glistened, beckoning me to taste it. He rubbed his cock along my lips, and I opened my mouth, my tongue slipping out to taste him, invite him within the warmth of my mouth. He willing obliged, sliding its length into my mouth. I licked and sucked, my tongue caressing his shaft, teasing the head. I could not stop myself. I wanted this...and more.

He slid his hands into my hair, framing my face with them even as he tightened his grip and began to fuck my mouth, thrusting deeper every few strokes. As he pumped in and out of my suddenly very willing mouth, he encouraged me.

"Suck that cock, Baby, just like the hot little slut you are. Suck me good and I'll bury my cock in your throat, and watch you swallow it and my hot cum." He moaned and began grinding his full length into my throat. I gagged and felt my pussy squirt its juices as Marc slid his thick shaft into me. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders and seated himself fully within me. I bucked against him, feeling his huge cock fill me totally. Then, he began to fuck me, his slow, deep strokes pushing me towards Chris, who complied by repeatedly burying his cock in my throat with every counter-thrust. I no longer felt guilt, only a deepening need to pleasure and be pleasured by these two men, to be their slut, to let them teach me what they wanted me to do to them and what they wanted to do to me.

Marc increased his speed and force until I was little more than a rag doll between them. Suddenly, Chris cried out and buried himself so deeply in my throat; I thought I would pass out. He came hard in my throat, filling me with his salty cum, while Marc stroked my pussy hard and fast. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying being their fuck-doll, but I was.

"You've got to fuck her throat, Marc. It's incredible. She fucking loves it, too. What a slut she's gonna be for us." He pinched and teased my nipples. "I wanna watch her swallow your cock for a while, and then I wanna fuck her till you cum down that sweet throat of hers. Then, we'll teach her a new trick...or two." He laughed as they switched places. By now, I was beyond control. I only wanted to be fucked. As I opened my legs and my mouth for them, Marc laughed and said, "Look at our hot little slut...she's ready for our cocks. In fact she's so hot for it I'd say she was dick-drunk." He laughed again, then slid his hard thick length into my mouth and as far down my throat as he could before drawing nearly all the way out before thrusting deep again. I moaned and gagged as I gripped his thighs, sliding my hands up to cup his large ball sack in my hands.

"You like sucking cock, don't you slut, you love it. Take it...all of it. Yeah, suck it...now lick my balls, like a proper slut." I eagerly obeyed, running my tongue over his hairy sac, teasing and caressing. Slowly, I took first one testicle then the other into my mouth, lightly sucking and licking. Marc groaned with pleasure under my ministrations.

He allowed me to pleasure him that way for a few moments before gripping my hair and burying himself in my mouth once more.

By now, Chris was rock hard again, and ready to fill my pussy. He mounted me as Marc had, putting my legs over his shoulders. Instead of starting slowly though, he immediately began to fuck my hard and fast, driving my throat deeper onto Marc's cock. I moaned and bucked, my sounds and movements encouraging them on.

Marc exploded in my throat; his seed mixing with Chris's to fill my belly with their maleness, as Chris shot his load deep into my pussy. They shouted their pleasure as they came hard; I felt their cocks throb as they both emptied themselves into me. I was weak from lust and sensation, and eager for more. I began to wonder if I really was a slut. I was really starting to enjoy this.

"Now, slut, we need a little time to regroup, but you seem to need more." Marc said. Chris joined in.

That's why we brought you a few of presents." He grinned as he pulled out a "surprise" gift bag from under the bed. "What do we have here? Hmmm..." His grin grew even more wicked as he pulled out a very large, very real looking vibrator. Marc was toying with my nipples, each teasing pinch sending a jolt of hunger to my pussy. Chris knelt on the bed beside me and turned the vibrator on, then began to rub it on my nipples. He slid it along my neck, and then teased my lips, all the while asking me if I liked that, liked sucking their cocks, being fucked, liked being a slut for them. I gasped and writhed beneath their hands and the toy, answering "yes" to their questions. Yes, I was a slut, their slut, I loved it yes, loved having their cocks in me, my mouth ,yes, my pussy, yes, my throat, oh yes, yes, yes...

Chris told me to suck the vibrator, to get it wet for my pussy. I did as he asked, while he held the back of my head and slid it in and out of my mouth. Marc moved between my legs and began to feast on my pussy and its juices, moaning low and deep against me, driving me to grind my cunt against his mouth and tongue. I felt my orgasm start to build, but as I neared it, Marc pulled away from me and Chris moved to fill me with the vibrator, seating it deep in me. I cried out and bucked against it, and I felt Chris guide my hand to it, telling me to pleasure myself with it. I needed no more encouragement. I thrust it in and out rapidly as I bucked my hips against it like a wild woman. I saw that both men were now stroking their cocks which were getting hard quickly.

Before I could come, once again they denied me. "No," they told me. "You'll come when we're ready for you to come. If you learn all your lessons and be a good little slut for us, you can come." I writhed and begged, let me come, please let me come, but they refused. "Not yet. You will be fucked like the proper slut you are first."

By now, both were rock hard again, their cocks seeming to strain towards me, and I could feel my cunt ache to be filled. They positioned me on all fours, and Marc mounted me from behind. He fucked me with smooth, deep strokes and as his cock was thick, I could feel every hard inch of it. Briefly he increased his speed, fucking me hard fast and deep for a few moments before resuming his slow strokes. He repeated this several times, telling me what a hot little bitch I was, how he loved fucking my tight wet pussy, how much he enjoyed fucking my throat, how well I took his cock.

Chris moved in front of me, his hard thick member oozing pre-cum. I flicked out my tongue to lap up the drops, and then took him in my mouth. They fucked me until I swallowed Chris's cum; they switched once more until I devoured Marc's essence. Again they needed time to recuperate, and this time it was Marc who reached into the gift bag. He pulled out a slim rippled vibrator and a small bottle of oil. As he squirted a few drops of the oil on to the vibe, he explained to me that the oil would feel warm and tingly, and would ease any discomfort I might have. Before I could even form the question in my mind, he had inserted the tip of the vibe into my bottom. His thumb caressed my clit, demanding a response. I arched my body to meet his hand, and it was all he needed. He pushed the vibe deep into my ass, thrusting and turning it, while I, lost in what he was doing to me, fucked back at it. Part of me wondered at how I could enjoy this, how I could love being fucked like a slut; enjoy being used by them, even as part of me reveled in it. I cried out as Marc used me this way, occasionally flicking my clit with his fingers, as Chris kneaded and squeezed my tits with one hand while rubbing the head of his cock back and forth across my lips.

"You like that, slut? Do you? Yeah, you do. Look at you...so hungry for our cocks...such a good little slut."

I couldn't stop myself. "Yes, I like that, love it...love your cocks, in my cunt, my mouth...love what you're doing to me...ahhhhh." I gasped.

"You're so fucking hot and wet, you wish it was a real cock fucking that tight little ass, don't you, slut?"

I felt a huge wave of lust and heat wash over me. I simple gave in and let it carry me over the edge. "Yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck my ass with that cock.....oh yes, make me your slut, give me that cock....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Quickly he withdrew the vibe, stroked into my aching cunt a few times; lubing his cock with my juices, then positioned its head at the entrance of my ass. He pressed forward and the wide head slipped into me. My knees buckled under me, but he gripped my shoulders and held me in place as he slowly eased deeper into me. I was nearly mindless with pleasure as he began to stroke into my tight ass, slowly at first, then increasing in force and tempo until he was fucking me as vigorously as he had fucked my throat and pussy. I cried out my pleasure with every stroke until Chris filled my mouth with his throbbing cock; then I could only moan low and deep, my incoherent cries driving them to ride me harder.

I felt the force of Marc's load as he came, seating himself fully as my ass drained the last drops from him. He fell away and Chris replaced him, sliding his equally thick cock into my quivering bottom and fucking me masterfully until he too filled my ass with his cum.

Once more they took a break, but the vibrator that emerged from the bag now left no doubt in my mind what they had planned for me next. It had two life-like penis shafts, one for my pussy, and the other very obviously for my ass. They planned to double-fuck me and I knew I would let them. After all, I was their slut---they had proved that to me.

I let them position me on my knees and elbows, my ass tilted up for them. While Marc lubed the vibe, Chris reached under me and toyed with my clit until I was humping against his hand.

"You're ready, aren't you Baby Girl? You're ready for this...and you'll be ready for the real thing too, won't you?"

"Yes," was all I could manage, and he eased the toy into my pussy and ass, resting a moment before moving deeper, until he had penetrated me fully with both shafts. He gently fucked me with it for several long minutes, urging me to take it, to fuck it back and I did. When he switched it on, I thought I would die, the sensations were so intense. I rocked back to meet his hand, riding the toy. He thrust it more firmly and I begged him to fuck me good with it.

Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, my pussy, fill me...oh yes...I want it, want your cocks in me this way, want to be your slut....fuck me, fuck your little slut the way she likes..." I couldn't believe I was so into this.

Just as I neared orgasm, Marc pulled the toy from my body and Chris pulled me on top of him. I felt him deep inside my pussy and expected Marc to fuck my ass, but he moved to my head and, grabbing my hair, fucked my mouth vigorously. He stopped for a moment to ask me again if I loved being fucked like a slut.

"Yes...yes...I love being your slut, loved being fucked like a slut...love your cocks filling me, all my holes..." I trailed off as I saw Stephen standing beside Marc. I froze and tried to pull away, but both Marc and Chris held me fast.

"Well, what's this? My wife being a slut?"

"She's a good slut Stephen, we broke her in real good for you...or should I say, 'us'? He laughed.

Stephen laughed too, and began to undress. "Yeah, I knew she would be, just needed a little help bringing out that inner slut. We're gonna have some real fun times with her boys. Now, let me at that tight little ass."

With Marc still thrusting into my mouth and Chris driving into my pussy, Stephen lubed his cock and moved behind me. I knew then that I was going to be completely filled. When he positioned himself at my tight entrance, I arched back towards him, encouraging him. Once I felt the head slip in, I rocked my hips, trying to draw him deeper. He needed no further encouragement and thrust himself fully within. I screamed at the sensation of being double-penetrated, but my cry was muffled by the cock pounding into my throat as my pussy and ass were hammered by Chris and Stephen.

I took all they gave me, surrendering myself to their desires as they used me. I seemed to be insatiable as they switched places until all had fucked my mouth, pussy and ass. I had never been so thoroughly fucked or satisfied.

Finally they let me come...three times. Each one 69'd me to orgasm as I swallowed first their cock, then their cum.

When they finally finished with me, we all collapsed on the bed. Stephen asked me if I had enjoyed his little 'present'. He explained that he had arranged this and that he wanted me to be their fuck-doll from time to time. It turned him on to see me fucking like a slut, and I told him that I did enjoy it immensely. I told his that I had indeed enjoyed it and would gladly be their slut anytime they wanted.

Since then, the four of us have enjoyed many nights, (and days), of incredible sensuality and outright lust. I love the fact that my husband taught me to be such a good slut. I normally am in total control of myself, very inhibited, but he taught me the joys of abandoning myself to the sheer pleasure of being his slut and surrendering my self-control to his, (and their), lusts.

As I write this, I feel my body ache to be filled with them, and they are waiting for me to finish so that I can be their fuck-doll again tonight. I know their cocks are hard and ready for me to suck them, lick them, take them deep within all my holes, and I feel my pussy throb and hunger for them. Feel my ass fear yet crave to be filled by them. Feel my throat miss the sensation of a thick hard cock buried deep in it as a hot load of cum shoots down it.

I must go...their need is great...and so is mine...

lunablu63
lunablu63
10 Followers