My Insecure Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am mom. It feels amazing. Your boobs are so big I can't stop staring at them." He said looking down and breathing heavily.

"Well I don't want my boobs to get all the attention." I said giggling and letting go of his package for a second.

I leaned down almost on all fours so my back was arched and my butt was sticking out behind me and reached back and peeled down the back of my yoga pants showing my big round ass in the little black thong on I had under them.

"Is that okay?" I asked kneeling back up keeping my back arched and my ass stuck out so he could see my ass in thong over my back.

"Oh fuck mom. I can't hold it much longer." He said as I grabbed his big dick in my hand again stroking it fast from base to tip with a firm grip keeping it pointed straight up. I placed my other hand under his big balls again letting them bounce in my palm before grasping and massing them.

Twisting and stroking up and down his long shaft with a handful of his balls I was getting ready to feel them empty.

He let out a series of moans as I switched my hand up his shaft and started focusing on squeezing an twisting my grip on his fat mushroom.

"Oh my god mom I am gonna cum." He shouted out, barely finishing the sentence before I saw the first bit of cum shoot out of the slit in his dick head. He let out a big moan and I stroked his big dick slowly and massaged his balls while I watched him empty his load.

I leaned back kneeling upright as his big dick shot ropes of thick white cum up in the air. His big fat dick head was unloading cum. Shooting a foot in the air and landing on his stomach at first and as I stroked his big dick aimed forward and shot two or three ropes onto my tits.

"Shit I am sorry mom." He said as he saw his cum splash onto my big tits.

"It's okay Tyler just focus and get it all out." I said as I stroked faster making sure I emptied his big balls.

"Oh my god Tyler look at all of it." I shouted out giggling slightly. I couldn't believe how much cum he had just unloaded from my hands playing with his dick.

I watched in awe as the last bits of cum oozed out of the slit of his dick head down his shaft and he let out a big moan followed by a sigh of relief. He slouched back in his chair like any man would do after that kind of release.

I patted him on the thigh and got up grabbing a towel to wipe the cum off my tits and tossed it to him. My job was done. He was ready to move on.

"Now get out there and show those girls what you got!" I exclaimed before leaving his room.

12