My Internship

Story Info
She starts work and...
7k words
4.25
48.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I'm twenty four and I've been told that I'm quite precocious. My folks each graduated at sixteen from high school and met in their senior year in college. They say that I'm smarter than they were. But, they kept me with my age group to develop socially. I did. I'm unusually non-judgmental, happy and outgoing. I like people and most of them like me. I've always enjoyed being in a crowd, but I can be a loner and not get lonesome, too.

I told my folks that I didn't want to go to college right away after graduation from high school. I wanted to get out in the world first. I worked waiting tables for almost a year after I graduated and I met a lot of nice people. It was simple work, asking if appetizers or drinks were wanted, taking orders, checking back at least once during a meal, delivering the dishes to their table, asking about dessert, and finally presenting a check. People liked me and gave me good tips, but I wasn't really as happy as I might have been.

I didn't have, or need a steady boyfriend. I didn't actually play the field, but enjoyed male company when I wanted it. I've had sex, and I love sex. All kinds... almost. But I try to limit partnered sex to about once or twice a month when I'm really feeling horny. I can call one of my friends and he'll usually drop what he's doing and make it right over. I enjoy a man's body, but demand that he satisfy my immediate needs first, every time. If he won't then I won't -- it's that simple. But if he does and is any good to me, then I guaranty to send him away happy afterwards.

When I was tired of waiting tables, I looked for a real job and was lucky enough to find a great one. I applied, and was hired. They trained me as an assembler. It would just make the story longer if I explain what I did, so just know that it was fun and I worked hard. I got good at it.

I said that I like people, and I do. However, at work I enjoyed keeping my mouth shut and stayed busy while other gals talked through their shifts. I listened and learned a lot. Those gals talked intimately about everything between themselves. They flirted with every guy around, and there was one gal that I'll describe for you in a moment.

I was so good that they promoted me to lead person at age twenty. I was the youngest lead that they'd ever promoted. I had about ten people working under me. I made sure they had what they needed and that they stayed busy. Talking was okay as long as their hands were busy. At twenty-two they promoted me again -- to supervisor of seven other lead persons. The pay was excellent and I could work as much as I wanted.

Then I found out that the company had a work-study plan where I could work half-shifts and they would pay me for the full eight and give me time off to attend school. When I applied for the program, I was asked if I preferred morning or afternoon shifts. Since I would have to attend some night classes, I opted for the morning schedule. Another older lady supervisor and I each went to school and shared the same job on a fifty percent basis. I worked until noon, and then she finished the shift and worked afternoons.

I'd been living at home, but now I wanted an apartment half-way between school and work. My folks didn't mind and were happy to have me going on to college. The apartment I found was a third floor walkup in an apartment complex. It was laid out in a large U-shape with driveway all around the outside and a large green lawn between legs of the 'U'. The complex was gated and took a card to open the gate. Each apartment had a single assigned parking place in a carport.

The apartments were arranged so that as you entered a walkway from the carport there was an apartment on each side and a stairway straight ahead in back. The arrangement meant a set of stairs for every six apartments -- two on each floor. Because the place only had three stories, it made mine at the top, but the stairway continued to the roof where there was a large sundeck shared by the six apartments. Each section of the sunroof had a high wall built to give privacy from the sundecks of other apartment groups.

So at twenty two, I was a supervisor at work working half-time and getting paid for full time provided my grades stayed above a 'C'. That was no problem because I aced my classes. In the final semester of my sophomore year I took an elective class in astronomy and worked as a faculty assistant at night. The astronomy professor was a lady and we got along fine. We got along more than fine because we used to confide in each other. I was expected to make sure everything was setup for lectures and labs and it was fun.

I learned a lot in that class and some of what I learned from my professor was about human relationships and sex. When my folks found out that I was going to school they started sending me money. I told them about work and that I didn't need the money, but they sent it anyway. They both worked and were the only couple that I'd ever met that was truly in love with each other. I was the only child and my life at home was always truly wonderful.

Another thing Dad sent, when he found out about my astronomy class, was a telescope. Dad always wanted me to go into engineering or one of the sciences and so it wasn't a surprise when the telescope was delivered. I even used it. At night I would dress in men's clothing with a can of pepper spray in one pocket and this loud alarm thing in my other. If I pulled the cord away then the alarm thing would start screaming with a loud warble. There was no way to turn it off without putting the cord back in and fitting the little key that was attached to it. If I threw the cord away it would screech for over an hour. These were my protection up on the roof.

I carried the telescope up on the roof almost every night throughout that class. Working, school, and assisting didn't leave a lot of time, but I managed to plan my work so that even thirty minutes was substantially rewarding. I saw planets and comets and distant stars and could identify the larger ones by sight. When the class ended I left the telescope set up inside the apartment by the door to the balcony. Each apartment had its own balcony.

The balconies were strange. As you entered from the living room, there was an extension out from the building like a short wall that provided privacy from either side. However, on the left side the wall extended halfway along the courtyard. This meant that outside items could be on the balcony and not readily be seen by someone across the way on the other side of the courtyard. It also meant you could sit outside in the sun on a warm day, or move into the shade. On the other side of the courtyard I could see onto the balconies of apartment to my right, and in a few apartments I could actually see into the living room.

My story actually begins here because as I got up from my computer one evening and walked to the sliding glass door of the balcony I noticed only one light on in an apartment across the courtyard. I was momentarily caught by the bright light streaming from that living room. The apartment was actually on the second floor and as I stared from perhaps two hundred feet away I noticed someone sitting at a glowing screen.

After a few minutes, I got the telescope still mounted to its tripod and pointed it across the way. The image was magnified completely out of any proportion. The telescope had an inverting lens in the original box and a way to decrease the magnifying power. Astronomical telescopes invert the image but who even cares because there isn't a ground reference anyway. The inverting lens converted it to a terrestrial telescope and when I installed it and decreased the power of the lens I could see quite clearly.

There was a man sitting at a computer and his room was arranged almost identically to my own but facing the opposite direction. He was sitting in a swivel chair that had no arms and he was apparently left-handed because he was facing toward the courtyard with a keyboard in his lap and a mouse at his left hand. His feet were up on a desk drawer and the image filled the large screen of my telescope. Now I noticed more.

He was looking at a website where his monitor constantly changed showing nude girls and those girls were doing some very wild things. As I viewed the screen, I noticed a movement at the left of the lens and looked to see that he was sitting in white briefs and was opening the slit and removing his cock. As he watched he grabbed his cock in his right hand. And then he was stroking his cock. He stopped, stood up and pushed the briefs down to his knees and then he returned to what he'd been doing. I had always wanted to see a man stroke, but never had. My professor had told me stories where she used to ask a man to masturbate for her and she was aroused by it every time. That may have been where my curiosity first started.

The professor had told me that sometimes the guy wanted to watch her, too. Sometimes they even stopped what they were doing or just one of them did and helped the partner to climax. The image was graphic in my mind, and I really had wanted the experience. Now I was having it. I was watching a man that didn't know I was there while he did it. I watched his hand and his cock. I could even see his balls moving. I glanced away to his face. Can you believe that I hadn't even looked at his face yet? He was concentrating on the screen and what he was doing, but he was kind of handsome to me.

The screen changed and this buxom brunette came on the screen and started touching herself after she'd removed all of her clothes. I could see him getting excited and the stroking became more rapid. He was squirming all over in his chair and really working that thing when all of a sudden I saw him stop and tighten up. He unloaded right then all over his leg. I watched the pale streams coming out in spurts and couldn't take my eyes off his working cock. Without realizing it my hand had gone to my own crotch and I too climaxed. My panties were warm and soaked as I watched.

After a moment I saw him relaxing and then he reached for a box of tissue on the table with the computer and casually wiped himself. He tossed the tissue onto the desk, but didn't pull up his briefs. His cock was flaccid now and looked to be quite nice sized as it retracted. I could see everything up close almost as if I were sitting next to him. I was fascinated by his head, well both heads actually, but I was watching the one he'd just been fondling. It was smooth and he'd been circumcised. His balls sat on top of his legs in the crease formed that when he'd crossed them.

He fiddled with the mouse and apparently changed sites as I saw the screen flicker and shift. He watched for another half hour and every now and again his hand reached to his crotch. He played with himself and even stroked himself several times, but he didn't cum again. Apparently, he tired of the shows and finally the screen went blank as he turned the computer off. He sat there quietly for another few minutes and then slowly stood. He reached down and pulled his briefs up, and then reached in and adjusted his cock and balls. Finished, he walked toward the kitchenette. I saw the light come on and wondered if this guy had curtains anywhere in his apartment because I sure didn't see any.

He ate something from the refrigerator and washed it down with a coke.

When he returned to his living room, I watched him remove the briefs and then start an exercise routing. He had a pull-up bar and I watched him as his nude body stretched and flexed. He did pushups and then leg squats -- which were very interesting to watch. As he turned I could see his narrow, hard hips and the strength in his thighs. His chest was lightly covered with dark hair and there was a nice large, dark fuzzy patch below his waist. The man had a very nice body.

Well, that night finally ended, but I couldn't get it or him out of my mind. Each night I hurried home to watch that apartment. I saw him twice more that week and on one occasion it was quite similar to the first night. I was beginning to know him and loved to watch. In the intervening period, I had learned to turn out the lights in my room so that any neighbors couldn't see what I was doing. I really enjoyed being a voyeur for awhile.

About three weeks later, when I got home, I noticed the light on again and looked through the eyepiece of my telescope. He was there, but so was a gal. Apparently they had just come in because he was dressed on business attire and so was she. They ate at a table and it looked like Chinese food take out. When they finished, he turned on the TV. I could see the light flicker, but it was faced away from me and I couldn't see what was on the TV.

They necked awhile and he managed to get her dress and panties off, but she was still in her bra. They seemed to hunch on the semi-darkened room and I couldn't see much except a vague motion. Minutes later he got up, walked to the computer and turned it on. He accessed another porn site and started surfing through it. In another few minutes she came up behind him and placed her arms around his neck. Another few minutes and she was nibbling on him. Still later, after apparently failing to get enough attention, she stood up and removed her bra. Then she walked between us and sat down on his lap with her tits at face height.

She even grabbed them and tried to put them in his face, but he just turned his head to look around her at the computer monitor. She kept trying and got nowhere. Finally she stood and stalked back to the sofa. I could see her putting her clothes back on, but I was watching him. I caught a motion again and saw his arm come up in an apparent disinterested half wave and then I saw the apartment door come open as light streamed in from the hallway. I saw her leave in what appeared to be a disagreement.

A few minutes passed and he undressed again, completely this time. I could see my friend his cock again and it was standing straight out and very large. I swallowed at seeing it again as my mouth seemed to fill with saliva. He sat back down and began fondling himself again before finally grabbing and stroking. He'd had this naked gal in the apartment, apparently very willing, and he passed it up to jerk off in front of a monitor watching a porn site. I was wondering about him as I fondled my clit. Again, as I entered my pussy with one hand and pinched my clit with the other, we climaxed together.

He must have been excited by the gal that'd just left, because he seemed to have a lot more cum this time and when he finished it seemed that it took a long time for him to catch his breath and watch the monitor again. Again I watched his naked exercise routine before he turned out the light. Again I was going to dream about him.

Because he lived on one leg of the U and I lived on the other, I'd never seen him before and didn't accidentally run into him as we entered and left through different entrance gates. Two weeks later I overheard the gal at work, the one I'd told you that I'd get back to earlier? She was talking about this fabulous guy she'd met and she thought he'd be giving her gifts soon. She's always liked to collect weekends, vacations and expensive gifts from her boyfriends and told everyone at work about them. She even discussed his techniques and his privates. I think she had her own system of grading a man's cock and qualities in bed.

She told everyone that he'd been over to her place last night and he'd spent the night, while she spent the night in heaven. His technique she rated as high as his cock, and she indicated that they were the best she'd seen in a long time. Her descriptions left me quite envious. She also announced that she was going to his place tonight.

When someone finally asked what he did for a living, she surprised us all be saying that he worked right here in the company. Maybe you can already guess where this story is headed but I'll tell you anyway.

That afternoon the admittance bell rang for access to the area. Our area was restricted and only certain people were allowed to see what we were assembling. When I went to the door my boss was there, and you guessed it -- my exhibitionist was with him. He had me give mister anonymous a key to the area and informed me that my guy would be doing some studies and evaluation of our work area.

As I walked them around that morning, the boss was explaining everything and I just trailed. Most of the stuff the boss said was absolutely wrong, but I didn't correct him. At one point he stopped and corrected the boss himself. The boss liked at me and I shook my head that he was right and then the boss apologized and slowly quit talking. As we came around the last bend in the line, the boss excused himself and asked me to finish the tour. I finally learned his name.

Well, Ms 'get everything he has' was almost at the end of the last line. When she saw him, she jumped up and hugged him. When she saw me looking, she apologized and sat back down. He was a bit put off by her attentions but shyly said hello as we continued out the door.

When we were outside, he turned and apologized for the display of emotion in the workplace. He also said that he'd met her last week and they'd gone out a few times. He didn't mention his time in her bed last night, and neither did I.

As I drove home after school, I remembered her comment about going to his place tonight. When I came into my apartment, I left the lights off and walked to the telescope. She was there sitting in a chair watching TV by herself. I hope that apartment was warm because she was stark naked sitting there. She had a drink of some kind that she was nursing. Abruptly she got out of the chair and went to the corner of the room and came back with a bottle of something. It looked like a gin bottle. Now she began refilling the glass every few minutes while she waited. I wondered where he was.

I watched her and as she watched television I saw her playing with herself. I didn't feel right watching her, but I was fascinated in what men saw in her. Her breasts were on the large side, but not excessive. She did have a more or less flat tummy, and her butt was shapely. She's very pretty I thought. She was shaved and I had an opportunity to watch her play and it was obvious what she liked. She'd start with her breast, rubbing them with the flat of her hands and then pinching and pulling her nipples. Eventually one hand would rub her stomach side to side and then slowly descend to her shaved mound and start rubbing there.

The she would quickly exchange hands rubbing her pussy and then her tits and then back again. Finally, one hand slowed and fondled what must have been her clit because it wasn't far enough or deep enough to reach elsewhere. She actually stretched out one finger and I could see her teasing herself with it. Then the other hand dipped in and she brought the fingers up to cover her breasts with her wetness. Then she shook and opened her mouth and I swear she was screaming. When she was finished she cleaned both hands with her mouth and tongue and then dipped her fingers into the drink and seemed to wash them there, also.

A few more minutes passed before the apartment door came open and he came in. He kissed her lightly and then went into the bedroom. She waited a few minutes and then got up and started toward the bedroom, too. Before she got there, he came out in a robe and escorted her back to the chair. I saw the light come on in the kitchen and watched as he prepared something and brought it back. They sat on the sofa and watched television for awhile and I was ready to quit watching when she sat up tucked her legs under her ass and threw her arms around him. Those breasts were everywhere and I didn't know how the man could breathe.

Eventually she pulled open his robe and reached in to touch him. She pulled one of his hands to a breast as she started to stroke him. She gave him another very long kiss while her hand worked. To my surprise, he pushed her away and got up off the couch and walked to the computer. He sat down in the chair and waited for the machine to boot. She looked upset for a moment and I saw her mouth moving as if she were talking loud.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12