My Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his favorite site, whatever that was. The print had always been too small for me to read and I didn't see any large 'announcements' that introduced it as it started. She came over and hugged him from behind and then swung around to sit in his lap. He must have swiveled the chair at just the right moment because she ended up on her ass on the floor. I was happy for a moment watching her rub what may be a bruise. She seemed to pout and then she leaned forward and crawled between his legs.

I watched her as she took him out and began a tongue massage while she stroked him. Then she took him in and began giving him a blowjob. She managed to get him deeper than I even thought possible. Was that her secret? Did she have a great ability to deep throat the guys? She worked on him and eventually I saw his hands curling and his head went back. It seemed that he was enjoying himself as he began to thrust deeply into her mouth and she took every bit of it. A few moments later I saw her pull her head back and push her breasts forward. He covered her breasts and torso as he released. Her hand was still on him as she smiled and teased a bit onto her finger and put it into her mouth. She started to wipe her body with the side of her hand and cleaned it the same way each time.

For a while it seemed that he was watching her, but eventually he put his head back and sat there as she took him back into her mouth and cleaned him. When she'd finished she tried to get into his lap again, but I watched him saying something and she seemed to pout and then seemed angry and said something back. He ignored her and brought the keyboard to his lap and started typing. She looked like she couldn't believe what was happening and then walked back to the chair and I saw her starting to dress again.

When she'd almost finished, they talked again, briefly. She got up and was the second woman that I watched storm from his apartment. What was this guy? Why did he treat women so badly? Did he treat every woman this way? What did he want from them? It seemed they gave him anything he could ever desire.

I watched as he played with the computer and eventually out came his cock and he began stroking again. Did he have trouble making love to a woman with that thing? I wondered, and drooled as he played and watched him again splatter his leg and clean it off. A short time later, finished, he got up and turned off the computer and the room light and adjourned in same direction that I'd assumed earlier was his bedroom.

I'd watched for almost two hours when I finally stepped away, drew the drapes across the window and fixed myself dinner. The entire evening I hadn't touched myself, but as I finished preparing my dinner and sat down to eat, my mind was on him. Unconsciously I was playing with myself as I remembered his evening. He seemed to enjoy her holding and handling his cock. He seemed to enjoy the blowjob and the cleanup. He definitely had stamina because he'd climaxed violently twice in a half hour. I began to wonder what he'd taste like. I pictured his cock and his face and I climaxed, too. In fact I wasn't finished and worked on myself for a half hour myself. Then I took a shower and enjoyed the showerhead and a strong warm stream of water.

It was late and I was bushed from the day and my evening. I fell asleep instantly and dreamed of him. We were together in the dreams. There were a lot of naked women in those dreams and they were all around him, but he kept pushing them away while making love to me.

The next morning at work, she arrived late and went straight to her station. Later that morning I heard her telling others of her fantastic night with him, how he'd kept her up all night wanting sex. He showered her with gifts, and was dying for her attentions, but she had changed her mind. Even though he was well-endowed, and crazy about her, she was cooling and had told him so. She told him she was leaving anyway and he threw a tantrum as she was leaving that morning. She didn't suppose that he'd even talk to her anymore, but that was fine because he was old news.

I smiled to myself as I finally realized that even though she had a great body, she was very insecure. Her stories were apparently made up to cover her generally inadequate life. I began to feel sorry for her -- a little.

When he finally showed up he went straight to work. He was asking the ladies, one at a time, to explain their procedures and what they felt was good and what they felt could be changed to improve the product, reduce costs, or generally increase productivity. He studied drawings and detailed components that went into the final assembly. He even timed some procedures. Later he came into my office and asked if he might borrow my computer.

Jokingly I asked if he needed it to access a porn site and he smiled and asked how I knew. I moved to a table to work while he took over my computer and desk. It was difficult to keep my mind on what I was doing and not stare at him, but I managed. After an hour, he sat back and thanked me, and then he asked if I'd have coffee with him. I pointed to the pot in my office and smiled. A little flustered, he explained that he meant some day after work. I explained my schedule and the work-study program. He knew about it because he worked with the other gal each afternoon, but asked if I had any other free time.

I slowly explained that I'd already heard of his prowess and how he'd had such a good time with one of the girls last night. I told him that I wasn't interested in becoming a notch in his bedpost. It was true, because I wanted to be much more than a notch. But he became even more flustered and wanted to know what I'd heard. I only told him that a detailed report had been made to the group and that I couldn't repeat it. He swore softly and then explained that she had been over last night, and that they had been in little involved, but that she'd left in a tiff.

I knew this to be true, and just smiled. He seemed desperate to tell me more, but I wouldn't listen. Finally he asked if coffee was not such a good idea, and I smiled and said that coffee would be great. He actually beamed at me and we set a time for that evening at a local Starbuck's.

I finished the day with butterflies in my stomach. I imagined making love with him and sleeping with him. I imagined waking up and having breakfast together. I imagined long warm nights someplace safe. I even imagined what it might be like married to such a guy. Mostly I daydreamed about sex and watching him up close as he masturbated nude in front of me and talked about how much my nude body excited him.

I left school a little early to freshen up and get to Starbucks in time. I actually put on my sexiest, business girl attire. A white blouse unbuttoned to the top of my breasts, a shorter black skirt with front pleats, two inch black heels, and under was my lacy black strapless bra, a pair of bikini panties finished my attire. I wear thongs occasionally, but I'm not always fond of the bunch up. The thong could come later, because tonight I wanted to be a lady.

He wasn't there when I arrived, so I took a table in the back and carried my coffee back. I nursed my drink for awhile and he didn't show up. It was almost forty five minutes after that I decided to head home. As I walked was exiting the door, I almost ran into him running through it. He apologized profusely and explained that my boss had wanted a meeting on his progress. When he asked me to stay, it took only a moment to decide that I would.

He asked for my order, picked it up and brought it back to me. At least he appeared to be a gentleman now. We made light conversation for an hour and I explained that I had to be up early and that it had been a long day for me. He wanted to follow me home, but I declined and drove off in the opposite direction from the apartment. After being certain that I was not being followed, I drove home to come in from the opposite end of the street.

When I got upstairs and opened the door, I ran to the telescope and noticed him just coming to the computer chair and he was in his briefs again. He sat at the computer for many minutes before finally booting and opening his site. He seemed to try masturbating and couldn't get into the mood I guess, and he finally put it away and went to bed. I sat for another thirty minutes and was feeling very disappointed.

We had coffee, and even went to a movie over the next ten days. Each time he asked where I lived and I was apologetic, but vague. On the next night, when I got home, I left the light off as usual and walked to the telescope. It was half-hidden behind the drapes I bought for the door. Only the lens could be seen from outside. When I looked through the lens, I saw him setting up a telescope on his balcony. In a few moments he was swinging and pointing it at my balcony.

He couldn't actually see much of my living room from his second floor vantage, but he could see the balcony. The railing that acted as a safety on all the balconies was black wrought iron and didn't do much to obstruct a view. After studying him for awhile, I wasn't worried that he could see me in the dark, but I had an idea. Somehow he'd found out where I lived, and hadn't told me. There were no lights on in any other apartments across the courtyard. I decided to give him a show. I went to my bedroom and removed my clothing and put on a long see-through gown and turned on the living room light.

I waited for about five minutes and then slowly walked to my computer. Mine was located in almost the exact place his was and I knew that he'd be able to see me sitting there. I sat down and turned on the computer. I did a Google search for nude men and found an interesting appearing adult site. When I accessed the site it was actually more than I'd bargained for, but I stayed with it. After mousing around for a bit, I found a guy that was reasonably good looking and pulled back my robe letting my breasts be seen from his balcony.

I slowly brought up my hand and fondled first one and then the other as I imagined what he must be seeing and doing down below. I got up and brought a wooden kitchen chair in and set it between my chair and the balcony and then put one foot on it. I parted my robe and leaned back. I replaced the one hand on my nipple and the other began to stroke between my legs. I opened my legs wide, spreading myself before his telescope, and I began to work. I played with myself for about thirty minutes and actually had multiple small orgasms that were enlarged by knowing that he was watching.

When I felt that I'd toyed with him long enough, I got up, shut off the computer and turned out the light. I hurried back to my telescope in time to see him still fixated at my balcony. After a few minutes, I noticed him bend over. He pulled up his briefs from his ankles. He'd been masturbating while he watched. Now I was turned on knowing that I'd done that to him. I rubbed myself while I watched him finish pulling up the briefs and then watched him pick up the telescope and take it into the apartment. His light went off a few moments later.

The next morning it seemed that the atmosphere had changed between us. He was much more attentive and seemed to find even small excuses adequate to come into my office. I had dressed more provocatively that normal and even the gals on the assembly line seemed to notice it. As I left for school, he asked to see me that night. I thought for a moment and told him that I was busy and maybe we could do it another time. I was dying to see him, but my tease wasn't over.

That night, I stayed later at school and arrived more than and hour later than normal. When I opened the apartment again, I ignored the light switch and crossed hurriedly to the telescope. He was there looking up at my balcony. I studied the courtyard and there were two lights in apartments that might have observed me. I put on only a lacy bra and panties and waited. Slowly the lights were turned out and when they'd both winked out I checked to see that he was still near the telescope. I crossed back to the door and flipped the light switch and again I waited for more than five minutes before sitting down at my computer and switching it on...

After the site came up, I busied myself at the keyboard and mouse flipping through pages rapidly. When I found another interesting male I stopped and studied it for a moment before I stood, dropped my panties to the floor and sat back down. I adjusted my bra to expose one breast and began playing. Slowly I pretended deep arousal, and it wasn't hard as I thought of him below. I put my head back and started rubbing vigorously and stretching my back while raising my hips.

I was just getting fully aroused when I heard a light knock on the door. Surprised, it took me a moment to respond. I asked who it was and when I heard his voice my heart jumped into my throat. I told him that he'd have to wait and I hurried to the bedroom. I put on a pair of pants and a white blouse under my robe and returned to the door. Would he smell sex in the room? I decided that if he did it would be to my advantage and went to the door.

He apologized for the lateness of the hour and asked if he could come in. When I opened the door he leaned down and picked up a flat cardboard box and came in. The box was filled with containers of Chinese food and he walked to the kitchen. I started to ask when he cut me off and asked if I'd like some dinner. He said that he hated to eat alone and had found out my address. As I went to the cupboard and retrieved some dishes and flatware, he explained that he also worked in the payroll department in the late afternoons and studied their methods also. He claimed that this morning he'd accidentally seen my address in the files and noticed that I lived in the same complex as he did. A moment earlier he'd said that he worked there in the afternoon.

I only smiled and started to scrape food onto the plates. As I worked, I noticed him staring at my computer. I'd left it on in my hurry to answer the door and change. He seemed to smile at the naked man displayed on the screen, but I ignored it and we sat at the kitchen bar. We talked while we ate and he was opening up just as we ran out of food. A few minutes later he'd decided that perhaps it was time for him to leave. I graciously thanked him for dinner, indicated that it was late, and then told him that I'd seem him in the morning as he left.

When he was gone, I stood with my back to the closed door for several minutes thinking of him and knowing the torture he must be going through. I was content as I turned out the light and waited for him to return to his apartment. After he was home, I quickly undressed and climbed into bed. I was already wet and it was only moments before I climaxed. I felt warm all over and desired as I continued. Eventually I must have fallen asleep. It seemed only moments before the alarm woke me from a pleasant dream.

Two more nights of my tease passed and the third night he was waiting outside my door as I returned home. When I asked him why he was there, he meekly replied that he wanted to ask me out to dinner. I invited him in and told him that I would fix dinner in return for the sumptuous repast three nights ago. As I changed and spruced up a bit, he was in the living room with the television on.

I fixed something quick and simple and called him to the bar. As he stood, he noticed the telescope and was curious. He commented that he too had a telescope as he walked over to it. Without touching it he peered through the lens at his apartment. When he pulled back he was smiling and asked how long I'd known where he lived. I told him honestly and his face got red. He asked if I'd been watching him at night all that time, and I replied that I had. He stammered and asked if I'd seen him at the computer. Again I smiled and told him that I had very much enjoyed his time at the computer.

He paused and seemed to gather courage and then I think he must have realized something else. He asked if I'd known that he had a telescope and again I replied yes. His stammer returned as he realized that I'd known he was watching me as he asked if I'd put on a show specifically for him. I left the kitchen and walked to him and asked if he'd enjoyed it. He answered that he had and smiled back. He said that he'd enjoyed it very much.

12