My Interview Ch. 03

Story Info
Waking up to a brand new day.
876 words
4.03
21.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember that this story is for adult viewing only. I hope you are enjoying this small series. Please vote! And please post your comments or send me feedback. I enjoy hearing from the readers how I am doing and learning as well.

*

"Tony?" For the first time I was feeling a little fear among the confusion that formed in my mind as I silently debated to myself all the possibilities of what is happening to me. I tugged lightly testing my restraints and sensing the more I pull the tighter it will become making it more to my advantage to just lie still and wait.

"You was a very bad girl here last night," a vaguely familiar voice was taunting me but who was it? I lie there puzzled in the dark unable to see much less get away and explore my surroundings.

"Yes, she was a very good slut indeed!" I could hear that slight laugh in his voice that had so intrigued me any time we talked about sex and he would smile and give me that laugh and say that I had no idea how much trouble I would be in if he ever fucked me like I wanted him to.

"Tony, come on this is starting to kind of creep me out. Who else is here? What time is it? I need to call the kids."

"Oh yes, we better let you call the kids before we get started. Would you hand her the phone please?"

"I can't hold the phone this way!"

"Awe, the poor little slut can't hold the phone. Should I hold it for her?"

"Yes, she is going to pay you back very well for all you are doing for her."

The kids question if I am ok apparently sensing my surging fear and excitement but I assure them that I am always safe with Tony while I secretly pray this hasn't gone to a point I'm not prepared to live with. I always knew he was kinky and way more experienced than I could ever dream of being but was I in over my head. Making sure that my babies know I love them with all my heart before I let the hand of a unknown man pull the cell away. And then with a loud snap my flip top is slammed closed and tossed to the side and I am fairly certain he put it on silent.

"Tony, please come over here," I plead but not in a whiny manner just requesting the comfort I need to proceed with any eagerness. Just hearing him walk my way instantly relieves some of my fears. His hand settles beside my waist as he leans down and kisses me soft and so sensual that my pussy begins to build a moist place on the small strip of the red thong that I had worn to dinner.

"There is that better baby," he quietly whispers in my ear before running his tongue over my earlobe. "Lie still. No matter what happens you lie still until I say you can move do you hear me?" But before I can answer I had arched my back and pressed closer to his warm body. And with a quick motion he grabbed my hip and rolled me up to expose my ass for the other man to slap as punishment for my moving I soon discovered. He hit hard leaving a red mark on my left cheek showing me I had better not disobey again. "You will lie still as I say. Do you understand me?"

"Yes I am sorry I won't do it again." Lying still was becoming increasingly difficult when I could feel Tony's hard cock pressing against my right leg and another equally large cock pressing even harder against my left leg. My mouth was having incredible sensations as Tony softly kissed me then pulling away and kissing my neck with the other man's mouth fast replacing Tony's on my mouth with hard deep pressing kisses. Drawing a long deep moan from deep within my throat.

"That's a good girl! Lets hear how bad you want these hot fucking cocks!" The man's voice was so familiar but from where I couldn't place. It was like I had heard it only the day before but that was crazy because I hadn't even spoke to anyone really except Tony and my family.

"Tony, I don't know this guy. Can't he just watch for now?" Feeling instant pain from my nipple as the man jerked a hold of it pinching and twisting showing me that he had plans for me that wouldn't be let go of.

"Baby, you need to relax and enjoy this. I plan to show you every pleasure possible tonight." He was calming me with his soft gentle touch while he brushed my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

That's when I felt the first sweet caress of a tongue slide over my damp pussy lips reaching my fast swelling clit. Tony was now kissed me with more urgency sliding his tongue slowly and swiftly between my lips to play with my tongue. Then he retreated taking a small gentle bite on my lower lip.