My Interview Ch. 04

Story Info
Giving in to the pleasure.
1.1k words
4.19
30k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember that this story is for adult viewing only. Please vote! And please post your comments or send me feedback. I enjoy hearing from the readers how I am doing and learning as well.

*

I arch my back and slightly press myself up into the mouth that was now savoring the flavors of my needy pussy. I grind my pussy into a strangers face while Tony is taking his time kissing my nipples and toying with them.

I flinch when a lamp is turned on focusing on my face. I feel the mouth leave my pussy and his moving around in the dark. I look to Tony and as he senses my questioning what he was doing he went into his take-charge mode that I had only barely had a small taste of the night before.

"It's time to suck my dick like the good little cunt you are!" He was pressing his semi hard cock to my moist lips inviting me to devour it into my hot wet mouth. I hungrily took it in my mouth feeling it go hard almost instantly.

"You better suck that cock good you little cocksucking whore," the stranger barked with a commanding voice that let me know there would be high punishment for my failure to please the both of them.

Tony placed his hands in my hair pulling just hard enough for me to tilt my head up. He was intense on getting himself a better angle to slide every last inch of his hard cock into my mouth.

His thrusts sent his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until I gagged and tried to pull back. He pulled back and slammed his cock hard and deep as he fucked my face. At the same time the other man was licking my pussy again driving me near the edge of climax.

Then I felt the ties on my legs being released and my legs hoisted up and over the man's shoulders. His hard throbbing cock fell down and slapped my wet pussy lips. He pressed his cock over my clit and to the soft opening that needed his hot cock filling it. I nearly came when he slammed the full length of his shaft down in my pussy.

He slapped my ass and pumped his cock in and out of my pussy so hard I thought I would die. But it was making me horny and wanting to fuck him good and hard. I moaned on Tony's cock while I shifted my ass and moved my legs higher on his shoulders. I needed that huge cock deeper in my pussy.

His cock slamming my pussy was shoving Tony's cock deeper in my mouth. I moaned louder as he really started fucking me. He was telling me to swallow all of Tony's hard cock when he began to shake and I felt his cock throbbing begging to fill my hot pussy with his thick juicy cum.

Tony's balls were slapping my cheek as he thrust his cock to the base of his shaft into my overfilled mouth. I got my first taste of pre-cum and screamed on his cock while my pussy exploded on the massive cock fucking it. I felt my legs go weak and my clit throbbed against the cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

"That's it you fucking whore! I want to fuck that tight ass of yours!" He pulled back and buried his face in my pussy. In seconds I was cumming on his face driving Tony over the top shooting a load of hot cum in my mouth. I licked him clean sucking every last drop of cum from his still hard dick.

"Tony get to licking that hot sweet pussy." He moved away enough that Tony could move into 69 position with him on top. And then he began fingering my pussy rubbing my juices down my ass. He slipped a finger slowly into my ass with his left hand while he was fucking my pussy with his right hand.

I find Tony's cock with my mouth and suck it good and hard then slowing to lick and tease. The hands working on my pussy and ass combined with the licking my clit was bringing me close to flooding them with my sweet and salty cum.

The other man told me to cum on his hands like the good slut he knew I was and that was it I lost it. Dripping cum down his hands and onto the bed. He quickly brought his cock up to slide in my ass nice and easy at first. Soon he had worked the head of his cock in and out making me take a little more each time.

"Pull out!" Tony had jumped up and was untying my wrists.

He did pull out with a long groan and a hard slap on my ass as he let my legs fall on the bed with a thump. "Get on all fours you little cocksucker. Come on get that ass up there. Yea right there, now part those legs and hold your cheeks open!" I quickly did as I was told.

I moaned louder and louder with each stroke of his cock into my ass. Tony got on his knees and started jacking off so close to my face the head of his cock was pressing against my cheek.

I stretched as far as I could and licked his balls while I watched him stroking his cock for me. I could feel the cock in my ass pulsing and his balls getting tight filled with cum. I was rocking into his cock while licking Tony's balls begging him to shoot his cum on my face.

The hand on my ass suddenly drew back and slapped my ass hard over and over. I could feel the sting as he spanked my ass and I wanted him to fuck me harder. I thrust my ass into his cock hard forcing his dick in all the way sending him out of control. He gave me one last slap on my red ass before he started shooting his hot cum deep in my ass.

Tony was watching him pull his cum soaked cock out of my ass when he grabbed my hair and slammed his cock in my mouth. He fucked my mouth so hard I nearly slid off the end of the bed. He ordered me to suck his cock and drink his cum just as I felt the first drops of cum shoot in my throat.

Tony collapsed on the bed placing my head on his shoulder, "I love you Starr" was the last thing I heard as I drifted off to sleep dreaming of my new life to come.

*

Should this series continue? Anyone care to know who the stranger is? If I got the job and why? Post a comment or drop me a line via feedback. Don't forget to vote!