My Intro to Orgies...

Story Info
My first experience of interracial sex.
2.7k words
4.15
32k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artic50
artic50
14 Followers

I may be getting older but I seem to be just as interested in sex as ever...I thought readers might be interested in some of the events in my life that revolved around my sex escapades. Let's start in 1977 when I was 20 years old and had been invited to a party in London. It was the first time that I had left my hometown of Portsmouth and I decided to make the trip into a short holiday. I booked an in-expensive hotel just outside the city center and intended to stay for 2 weeks.

The day after I arrived was party night and we were all due to meet up at a club in the city center. I drove through the busy streets to get to the club and was impressed with all the traffic and nightlife. The party itself started off as a disappointment. Most of the girls attending were friends from work who knew each other well and I was pretty much left out of the conversations especially as they were drinking heavily and I wasn't, as I had to drive. As to the men attending--they were few and far between. After a few hours I went to the bar get a drink and when I finally got back to where the group had been I found myself alone as the others, all pretty drunk by this stage, seemed to have staggered off, maybe to another club. I was alone, slightly drunk and in a strange city.

Looking around and searching for my group who I thought may have just moved to another part of the club I spotted a woman dancing provocatively with a large black man. I watched mesmerized as they touched and moved together. As the DJ changed the music so did their dancing styles and soon I saw that the woman was now dancing with a total of three black men. At this stage I needed the toilet and left them to it and went in search of the bathroom.

I had been in the line for about ten minutes when I heard a voice behind me saying "They are really fit, aren't they?" and I turned round to see the woman from the dance floor talking to me. A bit overwhelmed I just nodded to her but it gave her the opportunity to strike up a conversation and ask me what I was doing there. I explained why I was there and what had happened and it was then that Linda asked me if I would like to keep her and her men friend's company. On the way back to the dance floor she told me that she was really looking forward to getting fucked tonight by all the guys who, she said, had long thick cocks. I was amazed, shocked and suddenly very excited. My pussy was dripping.

We stayed dancing until the club closed and then Linda invited me back to her house saying " you can watch them fuck me if you like." I said yes immediately...I knew then that the thought of watching her with three black men was very exciting and so I agreed to give her and the guys a lift home.

On the way to her house Linda explained to me that she was married and it was her husband, Nigel, who had encouraged her to cuckold him as long as he was allowed to watch.

The drive to her house took about twenty minutes and I got a chance to get to know the guys a bit better, although I was a bit embarrassed when Linda stated loudly that I was going to get to watch her get her "brains fucked out." I parked in the driveway and we went into her small but well decorated house. Linda went off to get Nigel who returned with her a few minutes later dressed only in his pajama bottoms.

Everyone, but me, had a drink and then Linda said that I should have one and loosen up and that I could stay over night so that I wouldn't have to worry about driving. As she was saying this, one of her black dance partners came up behind her and pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulder and started to kiss her neck. I was suddenly hot and wet below and I knew that I needed a drink so I got Nigel to pour me a large glass of wine.

Nigel turned down the main lights and sat in the corner leaving me in the armchair as Linda, Leon, Tyrone and Jamal sat on the sofa, or at the foot of it. Linda was talking dirty, and was telling the guys that she was hungry for cock. Then she knelt down before Jamal and, with nimble fingers, pulled down his zipper and then his trousers. His pants were already filled with an obscenely large bulge. She pulled them down slowly revealing a large black club of a cock that just hung down between his legs. One by one she repeated this on the other two until all three men were completely naked. Then they did the same to her, removing her figure-hugging boob tube. Underneath she was wearing red panties with a matching bra. I glanced over at Nigel, who was already jerking off, engrossed in the proceedings.

I turned my attention to what was happening to Linda who was jerking off two of the cocks as the third moved into and out of her mouth slowly and deliberately. Our eyes met and she let go of Leon's cock and motioned to me to come and join her. I got out of the chair as if in a trance and walked across the room until I was standing a couple of feet from her. She let Jamal's cock slide from her mouth and then she asked me to kneel down and wank Leon's cock for him. "Go on love", Linda whispered, "You know you want to."

I smiled at Linda as I reached down and touched Leon's cock. I started to move my hand slowly back and forth as both Linda and Leon whispered encouragement to me. Leon looked at me and his hand slowly moved to my breast, cupping it through my blouse and bra. I could feel my nipples stiffening at the touch of his hand. Then he started to undo my blouse, reaching inside to stoke my lily-white skin. I could feel the blood pounding in my head as I continued to slowly move my hand back and forth along the length of his huge cock. Linda, who had been licking and wanking the other two in turns, broke the electric silence that had descended upon the room. "I want it now, I want that cock up me" Linda gasped, moving to the edge of the sofa. Tyrone took hold of both her legs and raised them up and apart, before climbing onto the sofa and offering his dick to Linda's mouth while Jamal knelt before her and started to lick her vagina. As his tongue hit its mark she stifled a scream as Tyrone fed his fat cock into her mouth until her cheeks bulged. A few minutes later Nigel came over and stood to our left. He was naked and, as he watched he jerked himself off. Jamal soon came up for air and Tyrone stepped down, letting Linda's legs return to the floor. Linda and I made eye contact and she urged me to take off my knickers and give them to Nigel. I slowly reached for the waistband of my knickers and Leon was only too pleased to help me step from them. As I stepped out of my knickers Linda held her hand out and Leon passed them to her, she held them for a moment sniffing the gusset before turning to Nigel and saying "You'll love these, you panty sniffing wimp".

As Linda passed my panties on to Nigel she told me how he loved to wear other people's underwear. The guy's laughed at him, calling him all sorts of derogatory names. Then Linda caught my attention and, spreading her legs wide, she said, "Brenda put Jamal's cock into my juicy cunt." I moved in closer and Jamal put his hands on his butt and mock thrusted so that his cock stuck out. It was already rock hard and the tip was glistening with pre-come. With my hand trembling, I put my right hand under Jamal's shaft and guided it into Linda's parted virginal lips. Inch by inch I watched in wonder as it disappeared. Linda had taken the best part of ten inches of stiff, thick cock into her love hole. Her eyes opened for a moment and she looked straight at Jamal.. "nice and easy lover," she said to him, "fuck me with it nice and slow". Jamal took her at her word and started to move it in and out of her very slowly. I had moved back a little, out of Jamal's way when I felt Leon's arms around me and then we were kissing, his tongue going deep into my mouth. This was the kind of kiss I had never experience before, and I closed my eyes and listened to the moans of pleasure emanating from Linda's lips.

With my eyes still closed and Leon's tongue still probing at my tonsils I felt the waist of my mini skirt being released and then my arms were moved like a rag doll. As I opened my eyes I could now see my blouse draped over the arm of the sofa. My skirt was in a heap around my knees and I found myself pulling back as Tyrone, who was standing at my side, removed my bra.

For 10 or 20 minutes time seemed to stand still. I lay on the floor as both Leon and Tyrone paid homage to my body, licking my nipples, navel and even my tight little bum hole. My senses were reeling as I was taken to one high, only to be followed by and even bigger and harder sensation. I vividly remember biting my lower lip as Leon rasped his tongue over my sensitive clit, and then I was bucking as my body was consumed by tingles and aches that started in the pit of my stomach and then rushed to every nerve ending in my body. I could hear my own moans of pleasure and I can remember shaking violently and uncontrollably as I had an orgasm the likes of which I had never had before. As I caught my breath Linda lay down beside me. She stoked my cheek and then told me that the best was yet to come. I remember smiling at her in a sheepish fashion, not really understanding what was to follow. Leon was now kneeling between my legs, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. He looked even bigger than before as he stroked himself. "Should I put it in for him?" Linda asked. I looked up at her and told her that I wasn't on the pill, "neither am I," she said, "it just adds to the fun!".

Leon opened my legs wider and I craned my neck to see Linda spreading my love lips with one hand as she brought his cock to me with the other. As the big bulbous head of his cock sat between my lips, Linda made a reference to how wet and willing I was and then Leon began to slowly slide into me. I had never had a cock anywhere near this big inside me before and I felt at points like I was being torn apart. But Leon was a very considerate lover and he made sure that I was relaxed and comfortable before he pounded any further into me.

Before long Tyrone had slipped his cock into my mouth as well, and I was momentarily distracted as Leon opened me up even further. I could hear Linda telling Leon what to do, making sure he gave me the greatest possible pleasure. It was unbelievable—I felt like I was being given dozens of tiny little electric shocks every time he thrust into me. I could see that everyone was watching me, especially Nigel, who was wearing my panties and had obviously jerked himself off into them.

It was about then that I just melted. I put my hands on Leon's black butt and pulled him fully into me. Leon started to pound into me and I was being wracked by one orgasm after another as he did so. I looked up to see Leon above me sweating profusely. We made eye contact and he gasped at me, " I just want to give you a little black baby." As soon as he said it he started plunging deeper and deeper than before then, for a fleeting moment, I swear I passed out in pure ecstasy, coming to only to feel his cock twitching deep inside my belly.

Leon stayed inside me for a good five minutes after that, whispering all kinds of compliments. It was pure unadulterated flattery from him, then he was whispering how pathetic Nigel was and how he could understand how pissed off Linda was with him and how she needed to get herself a decent cock to fuck with, because what Nigel had could never satisfy any woman.

As he spoke I thought of my ex-boyfriend. He had taken my virginity several months earlier and we had made love a few times before we had split. Even though I loved him, it had never felt anywhere as intense as what I had just experienced and Derek, my ex, would only last a minute or two before shooting into the protective sheath he always wore.

Next Jane suggested we should go upstairs and get into the double bed. Then, turning to Nigel, she told him to take one of the spare bedrooms for the night.

As I got into bed it was Linda who dominated proceedings from the start. It was she who kissed me and touched me so beautifully and then we looked at each other, our breasts touching, as we lay on our side in the darkness. Leon sat in a chair near the dresser, smoking a cigarette as Tyrone got under the covers and slide his cock into me from the rear and Jamal did the same to Linda. The guys spent the rest of the night taking it in turns to deposit their seed in the two of us.

I woke up the next morning to feel Leon giving me his undivided attention, and it was his cock that I climbed on and rode like a jockey until he and I reached a mutual orgasm and he did, as he had done several times already, leave a wad of his seed in me.

As I flopped on the bed, Linda walked into the bedroom with a large cup of coffee in each hand. Handing a cup to each of us, Linda perched herself on the edge of the bed and asked me what plans I had for the rest of the stay. I ended up leaving the hotel and staying with Linda and Nigel until my return home.

A few weeks later, unsurprisingly, I found out that I was pregnant. Complicating things even further Derek and I had got back together. I was nearly four months gone when I told Derek about the London episode. To cut a long story short Derek and I broke up and I went back to London to stay with Linda and Nigel. Pregnant, penniless but loving sex Linda saw that my best chance to make money was servicing a lot of men that she found for me. Then my first daughter was born and things changed again.

My daughter and I moved in with Tyrone and Jamal who shared a house nearby. Suddenly I became a 24-hour a day slut for them and their friends. I particularly like having sex with groups of well hung black British men, and I have had up to four or five at a time, leaving me sore for days afterwards.

My sex life got wild from there...if anyone is interested in hearing how I ended up married and being used by my husband as a whore for his business clients please do let me know.

artic50
artic50
14 Followers