My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be truthful with me," she asked, "and tell me you wouldn't want to watch a woman play with herself. Tell the truth, now."

"Okay, I see what you mean." I said. "So if I had to get some relief, that would be okay with you?"

"Absolutely!" She answered.

"And since you're going to be getting your jollies watching me walk around with a hard-on and watching me jack-off," I asked, "would you agree to let me look through your lingerie if I needed some, uh..... stimulus to make myself cum?"

"You're going to let me watch you do it?" She gasped.

"Only if you let me look through your lingerie, and don't interfere." I answered.

"Oh, that's kinky," she replied, "but, okay. You can do whatever you want with any of my lingerie if it's going to help."

"Alright then, I'll do it." I said. "But it's got to be just me and you... no one else! And you promised not to say anything about this. Ever. This is our secret, right?"

"You have my word on that." She replied.

We talked a few minutes about when my nude debut would be. After some discussion, we decided that Saturday would be a good day since I could help her clean her condo and do some 'man' things around the place for her.

As we were walking out of the restaurant, she hooked her arm in mine and we walked side by side to her car. When she unlocked the door, I opened it for her and she slipped into the seat. She stopped with one foot in the car and one foot on the ground, treating me to a nice view of her yellow panties pulled tight across her pussy as she held her legs open.

"Go ahead," she said, "I don't mind if you look. I've known for a long time that you have a panty thing. I shouldn't be teasing you like this, but, you're gong to be seeing all my panties on Saturday, anyway..... so, it doesn't matter if you see these now."


While I looked, she actually moved her legs a little and adjusted herself in the seat, helping my view. I could almost make out what I thought was her slit, obviously in the middle of her panty, pushing against the material. I was trying desperately not to look too obvious in case someone walking through the restaurant parking lot saw us. But, after a minute or two, as I was fully concentrating on the sight before me, she asked "Are you hard right now?"

Instead of answering her question, I decided to turn the tables on her. Looking up, I smiled and asked "Are you wet right now?"

She nodded her head up and down and I swear she opened her legs a little further and tilted her pelvis in the seat so I could see better.

Not caring now who might see me peering between her legs, I started to lean in closer until she put her hand on my chest to stop me. "That's far enough." She said. "I answered your question, but, you didn't answer mine."

"Yes, Sharron," I answered, "I'm very hard right now. Want to see it?"

"Right here?" She exclaimed.

"I'll get in the car next to you and pull it out, but, you'll have to take your panties off first and give them to me.... to keep, and then I'll let you see it." I replied.

I could see the wheels turning inside her head. I had seen that look before when she was trying to make a quick decision on what to do. Sometimes, I could almost see smoke pouring out of her ears, she was thinking so hard.

"Not here. We could get caught." She said as she closed her legs and reached for the door handle to pull the door closed. "Follow me over to the condo. It's only five minutes away. Okay?" I smiled and agreed.

Hurrying over to my car, I pulled out of the parking lot and drove directly behind her all the way so she couldn't get too far ahead of me. In as much as I was going to let her see my hard cock, I wanted to make sure she didn't have time to get there before me, go inside and change her panties. If they were wet, they would be a prize I would treasure forever, and well worth the price of letting her see my cock. On top of that, in the whole ten years we've known each other, we had never had any sexual intimacy together, or talked this openly about sex, and here I was about to get her wet panties and show her my cock. In the matter of a few hours, things had sure changed.

As I pulled my car into the driveway behind hers, I shut it off and jumped out of the car. She waited for me at the top of the walkway and as she put her key into the door lock, she turned and said "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Me, either," I replied, "but, I have to admit I'm pretty turned on right now."

"Yeah," She agreed, as she opened the door to let us in. "I know what you mean. My heart is thumping a million times a minute. You're not going to back out, are you? You're going to keep your word, right?"

"Sharron, have you ever known me to break a promise to you?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "and I think that's what excites me. I know you'll do it. I just don't know if I can go through with it. I can't believe I agreed to give you my wet panties!"

Closing the door behind us, we walked into her kitchen and looked at each other, neither of us saying a word. Finally, I spoke, saying "Okay, here we are."

"So, how do we do this?" She asked.

"Listen," I said, interrupting her, "before we do this, can I ask one favor? A favor just for old times sake? I mean, in view of the fact that we're never going to be lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend?

She put her hands on her hips and smiled at me. "You've always been sentimental, you know that?" She answered. "And, that's something I love about you, so, sure.... ask away."

Receiving her permission, I asked her straight out for something which I had longed for as long as I could remember. "Could we share a kiss? A lover's kiss? I promise I won't ever ask you again. But, just this once..... can you kiss me like you would kiss your lover?"

She didn't answer me. Instead, as soon as I finished asking, she walked toward me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. As our lips met, her mouth opened and I finally experienced the feeling I had dreamed about for years.

Her kiss was warm and wet. She wasn't holding back, either. Her kiss was real, and our tongues danced together as we played kissy face for several minutes. She didn't pull back and never once did she try to end the kiss.

I was panting and my chest heaving with excitement as I finally had to break the kiss because I was out of breath. She stayed right against me as I looked into her eyes, seeing that she enjoyed the kiss, too.

Bringing her hands up to my chest, she started to unbutton my shirt as she said "You're a pretty good kisser, you know that?"

"Well, I've had a lot of time to practice that specific kiss in my fantasies." I replied.

"You fantasize about me? Sexual fantasies?" She asked.

"Uh huh." I answered as I nodded my head up and down.

Unbuttoning the last button on my shirt, and slipping the shirt off my shoulders, she looked into my eyes and asked "Will you tell me about them some time?"

"Yeah," I answered, "as long as you don't hold them against me."

"I would never do that," she replied, "I know they are probably very personal and very intimate, and I would love to hear about them."

Taking a couple of steps back, she pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her panties to me again. "I can't believe I'm going to do this," she said, "but, Gawd, I just have to see your cock now."

As her thumbs went to the waistband of her panties, I held my hand up and yelled "Wait!"

When she looked up at me, I asked her if she would hold her skirt up and let me look at her as she stood in her panties, adding "I'll take my pants down and let you look at me. I just want to look at you like that for a few minutes, if you don't mind."

"Your pants AND your underwear." She said, "Take them both off and I'll stand here like this for a few minutes and let you look at me. Is that a deal?"

My hands went to my waist as I undid my belt and pulled it from my pants, throwing it on top of my shirt that she left on the floor. Undoing the clasp on my trousers, I unzipped them and pushed them down to where I could step out of them. Standing now in only my undershirt and briefs, her eyes zeroed in on my crotch where my cock was pushing against my underwear, tenting it in a horribly embarrassing manner.

"Keep going," she begged, "don't stop now."

I tried to make it look smooth and impressive, but, as I tried to pull my underwear down, the waistband got caught on my hard cock and I felt stupid trying to free myself and get my underwear down. Her eyes grew big and I heard a sharp intake of breath as my cock sprang free and wobbled in front of me as I stepped out of my underwear and stood up to face her, almost completely naked.

My cock, fortunately, didn't let me down. It was perhaps the hardest it had ever been, pointing up to the ceiling at a forty-five degree angle. A serious look came over her face and she uttered "Oh my Gawd!"

I secretly chuckled to myself as she looked at me. My cock is not what I would call huge, but, when it's hard like this, it measures just under eight inches. And as I twitched and flexed, it moved up and down on its own. And, seeing the way she was staring at it, I flexed it extremely hard so she could see the head turn purple and then go pink again.

She started in with another series of high pitched 'Oh my Gawd's' as I continued to flex my cock muscles, but suddenly, her squealing abruptly stopped. Looking down, I could see why. A large drop of pre-cum was hanging off the tip of my cock, just about to become so heavy that it was going to drip on her kitchen floor.

Feeling bold, I took a few steps toward her kitchen table, extended my cock over the edge of it, turned toward her and then grasped my cock with my right hand and milked the drop, plus a few more, out the tip of my cock and into a small pool on her table.


I hadn't intended to touch myself in front of her, but, the sight of her standing there with her skirt above her waist showing off her bikini panties and her mound pressing visibly against the material...... well, it was more than I expected and I simply couldn't stop myself.

Holding her skirt above her waist, she took a few steps herself, enough to get close enough where she could bend down and look at the pool of pre-cum which now adorned her table. "That's amazing." She said. "You can just squeeze that out?" She asked.

"Well, " I said as I started to turn toward her sink, "I didn't want it to drip on your clean floor. I'll get a paper towel and clean it up."

"NO!" She yelled. "I mean, no... please... you don't have to do that," she said, "it's okay, I can get it later." Her voice trailed off and I could see that she was both emphatic, and embarrassed at the way she stopped me from cleaning it up. She obviously wanted me to leave the small pool of pre-cum on her table, and I was happy to oblige her.

Turning to face her, she again started to stare at me. "You're staring at my cock." I said.

She must have thought I was mad or upset with her, because there was a slight look of fright in her face. I smiled and told her I was just kidding and that she was free to look as much as she wanted. Holding out my hand to her, I guided her over to one of her kitchen chairs adjacent to the pool of my pre-cum, and told her to sit down. As she sat, she let go of her skirt and it fell back into place, covering her panties and ruining my view.

"Pull your skirt back up so I can see, would you?" I asked.

Without saying a word, she rose and pulled her skirt up and bunched it above her waist and sat back down. Moving right in front of her, I grasped my cock again and started to pump myself. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped open as my hand slowly moved up and down my shaft. Another drop of pre-cum started to drip out and I squeezed it out into the pool as she watched and then ran my finger over the tip of my cock, smearing the residue around my cock head as she watched.

"Do you want me to make myself cum right here in front of you.... all over your table?" I asked.

"Oh, Gawd yes!" She answered.

"Then spread your knees, Sharron, and pull one of your knees up so I can see between your legs better." I said. "You have to give me something to look at if you want me to masturbate for you."

She did as I asked without delay, pulling one of her feet up and placing it on the front edge of her chair and opening her self up so I could look directly down at the gusset of her panties. And oh my, they were wet, indeed. There was a large wet spot, right where her pussy would be, causing the material to stretch and cling to her pussy lips making them almost completely discernable.

"Ah...." I moaned. "Very nice. I like that. Thank you for letting me see you so open. I'll tell you when I start to get close to cuming so you can take your panties off and give them to me, okay?"

She pulled her gaze away from my cock momentarily to look up at me, nodded her head up and down, and then went back to staring at my cock. So with that, I affixed my stare on her panty covered pussy and resumed my stroking.

Periodically, as more pre-cum appeared, I milked my shaft down toward the tip and let it drip into the growing pool just inches away from her. Each time I did, she became almost trance like – following each move of my hand until the drop fell into the pool before her. And when I started to jack myself again, her eyes would stare intently, as if she was trying to memorize everything she was seeing.

"You like watching me do this, don't you?" I asked.

Again, she didn't answer me, but she looked up to see if I really wanted her to answer.

"Sharron, just as much as panties turn me on, this turns you on, doesn't it? Seeing me naked and masturbating in front of you..... you really like this, don't you?" I asked.

She looked up at me again and when she did I said "Come on, be truthful. If this turns you on, maybe we can do it more – sort of help each other out, you know?"

"Okay," she said, "you're right. I love seeing a naked man or a hard cock and I've fantasized about seeing a man masturbate in front of me for as long as I can remember. I guess that's pretty sick, huh?"

"Not at all, Sharron." I answered. "Don't forget, I'm the one standing in front of you almost naked, stroking my cock and about to cum all over your table. You didn't hold a gun to my head, you know. And, speaking of cuming, you better give me your panties, quick! I don't know how much longer I can hold off. It feels like I'm going to shoot off pretty soon."

I stepped back so she could move her legs, but not before taking one last look at her panty covered pussy. After I moved out of her way, she stood up and let her skirt fall. Then reaching underneath, she quickly pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, never once letting anything show.

Sitting back down, she reached her trembling hand out to offer me her wet panties. I stepped back in front of her, moving in as close as I could get without actually touching her. I took her panties from her hand, held them to my nose and started to jack myself faster and faster while watching for her reaction.

She must have known there was a chance I was going to smell her panties, but maybe she thought I was just going to look at them or wrap them around my cock as I jerked off. Seeing me actually sniff her panties must have either embarrassed her, or turned her on because she gasped and blushed redder than I've ever seen her blush as she watched me inhale her scent. Looking directly into her eyes, I said "This is a dream come true for me, Sharron. Thank you."

It wasn't long before I knew I was going to cum. I still had time to back off and delay it a while, but by this point, I was ready – I was more than ready.

"I'm getting close, Sharron." I warned. "Do you want to stroke me and make me cum?" I asked.

Her eyes darted up to mine and I could see the conflict there. Her hand started to move toward my cock, but then she pulled it back. The combination of my stroking and the smell from her panties were driving me closer and closer to what I knew was going to be an eruption, so I asked her again.

"I need to know now, Sharron..... do you want to make me cum. Yes or no?" I urged.

She didn't move, and when she didn't immediately say something, I figured I was on my own. Another second later, I felt the stopping point pass and cum start to swell up for the impending explosion just a few seconds away. I nudged up against her knees and twisted toward her table to make sure it all landed there, and just as the first contraction started, her hand reached out and stopped an inch or so away from my shaft.

I pulled my hand away as quickly as I could. As soon as my hand was clear, she wrapped her little hand around my cock and tugged on me. Her touch was light, but tight - and I could tell she didn't have much experience in jacking a guy off. But still, I was already past the point of no return and as she jacked me, I shot three huge ropes of cum across her table.

She wasn't the only one surprised – I was, too. This was much more cum and a much stronger orgasm than I usually have. And, judging from the look on her face, Sharron was really impressed.

She continued to pump me until I emptied out all over her table. Seeing that I was done, she let go of my cock and looked up at me with an apprehensive look. "That was wonderful, Sharron. I don't think I've ever cum so much at one time. You were fantastic!"

My comment brought a smile to her face and her eyes started to water. "I've never been able to do that right," she said, "every guy I've ever tried to give a hand job to always told me I was doing it wrong."

"Well, just take a look at the mess all over your table if you think you didn't do it right." I replied. "I'll let you give me a hand job anytime you want to. You were great."

A tear fell from her eye and she stood up and hugged me. My still hard cock, rubbing up against her blouse, was twitching and leaking against her. I felt her hand snake down between us and hold my cock as we hugged. She started to cry.

"All those years," I heard her say, "you were right here, loving me and wanting me and I never even knew it. I feel like an ass. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I've already forgiven you, Sharron." I said. "I know we'll never be the way I dreamed it would be, but, at least now you know how much someone loved you."

She pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes. "I think you deserve a reward for hanging in there so long and never pushing me. What if we just forget everything I said at lunch, for now, and spend one night together..... you know, as boyfriend and girlfriend? Just one night. How would that be?"

"Sharron, as much as my heart is leaping up and down hearing you say that, I know you're only saying it because you know it will make me happy. If you really want to give me a reward, how about kissing me again, like the one we had a while ago and I'll just pretend it's the kiss you would give me while we were making passionate love."

Tears started to fill her eyes again as she put her arms around my neck. "I don't deserve to have you as my friend. You have been my angel for years and I love you so much." She said. Then as her eyes closed and her lips pressed to mine, I experienced the kiss of a lifetime. Between feeling the tears streaming down her face, her warm mouth and her hands stroking the back of my neck, she almost made me want to beg her for a second chance at everything. I held back my own tears and just threw myself into the kiss, hoping it would last forever. When our kiss finally ended, my face was covered with her tears, make-up and lipstick.

Until that instant, I didn't realize that my cock had swelled back to full strength and was leaking profusely into the palm of her hand. I saw her look down and when she did, I looked down, too, to see her blouse was spotted with sperm and pre-cum.