My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," I said, "Sorry about that. Guess I made two messes here today."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." She replied.

Turning to look at the clock, she said "Oh, shit! Look at the time! I have to get back to my office!"

I reached for a paper towel and told her I would clean up the mess while she changed her blouse. "Please.... no. Don't clean it up." She said. "I want to do that, okay?"

"Why don't you get dressed and I'll run and put on another top and we'll both get out of here in two minutes." She suggested, as she turned and ran out of the kitchen towards her bedroom.

I was doing up the clasp on my belt when she came back into the kitchen with another white blouse on. "Damn," she said, "I was hoping to catch you in your underwear, or less."

"Speaking of underwear, did you put some panties on?" I asked.

Without batting an eye, she pulled her skirt up to show me that she put on a fresh pair of panties. "Black panties?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied, "I guess I'm feeling a little naughty right now."

"Come on," she said, "we better get going or we'll both be fired."

I moved toward her front door, but when I got there, she wasn't behind me. Looking back toward her kitchen, I saw her coming toward me, holding the yellow panties in her hand.

"You earned these," she said, "and believe it or not, I really want you to have them and, uh, well.... use them."

She stuffed the yellow panties into my pocket at the same time as she reached up to kiss me on the cheek. "I'll see you on Saturday morning, right?" She asked. "Why don't you come really early and we'll have breakfast and get started right away."

"I'd like that," I said, "I'll be here at 7:00."