My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were on sale." I answered.

"Yeah, right," she replied, "Brad, you're such a liar. I do love roses, though."

"Uh huh." I said as I nodded my head up and down.

She walked over to the flowers and pulled one of the buds to her nose and inhaled deeply. "This is really sweet of you." She said. "You're always so thoughtful." Then, taking a couple of steps toward the oven, she bent down to look through the oven door and said "Can I have twenty minutes to take a quick shower and change clothes?"

I slipped back into my snobby waiter accent and answered "Why of course, Madame. Take as long as you need. Could I fix you a drink to enjoy while you freshen up?"

"That would be perfect," she said, "whatever you recommend will be fine."

"Very good, Madame." I was starting to enjoy this little role play with her. And, she was playing along with it now, but, I was praying she would hurry up and make her exit before she had a chance to look over at her kitchen table. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

As she turned, she walked directly over to the table and as soon as she looked at it, her eyes grew huge and she turned toward me. The only thing I could think of was to stay in character and see if I could say something clever.

"We had a bit of an issue earlier, Madame." I said. "I'm afraid that one of the staff was quite excited after having something of an overly exciting lunch. I'm sad to say that he couldn't control himself, and well..... you can see for yourself."

I wasn't sure what she was going to do. She turned to look back at the table and in almost the same moment, she extended her hand and swiped her fingers through the trails of my spent sperm. I watched as she pulled her hand out of the goo and rubbed her fingers together. Then, while I watched, she used the side of her hand like a squeegee to gather up as much of the sperm as she could into a puddle about the size of a silver dollar. She ran her fingers through it and played with the puddle until her fingers were coated. Turning back towards me, she had a crafty smile on her face as she said "He should be punished for this, you know."

"Whatever you say, Madame." I replied and asked, "if I can be so bold to inquire though, Madame, are you angry?"

"Not at all," she answered, "I think I can easily understand what might have driven you, uh, I mean 'him' to do something like this. It might be completely understandable."

I was relieved, to say the least. She seemed interested in the pool of sperm and didn't appear to be upset. Maybe my 'waiter role play' got me off the hook. That was a close one, even so.

Speaking again, she said "I'll have that drink now, and do me a favor – please leave all of this alone," waving her hand over the pool of cum on the table, "I'll deal with this later." With that, she smiled at me and walked out of the kitchen and turned toward her bedroom.

As she left, I went to the cabinet where I hid the silver platter and set it on the counter. Finding a high ball glass in the same cabinet, I poured her about half a glass of Quantro, set it on the platter, grabbed a dish towel and arranged it over my arm as a waiter would do, then made my way out of the kitchen and down the hall toward her room.

As I approached, I smiled to myself as the hefty aroma of fresh roses filled the hallway. Peering around the corner into her room, I saw her standing in the middle of the room looking at what I had done. Stepping inside, I cleared my throat and said "Your drink, Madame."

When she turned around, I could see the look of shock and surprise on her face. But, the sparkle in her eyes betrayed her and I knew without any doubt she was surprised in a good way. "Brad, I know what this room looked like when I left. I can't believe you did all this. You even made the bed. And, more roses?" She exclaimed.

"Actually, it was easier to put clean sheets on for you and I picked up a little bit, here and there. Nothing much, really. I just wanted you to relax and take it easy tonight." I replied. "I know how much you love the smell of roses," I added, as I offered her the drink, "and just thought you might like having a few in your bedroom."

"Well," she said, "now I feel even worse about the way I must have hurt your feelings earlier."

"Sharron, please stop. I held my feelings from you because I was afraid of rejection. I had no choice but to love you secretly because I knew you would never want me the way I wanted you. So, I'm the one that screwed up, not you. If I had sat you down a long time ago and fully explained the way I felt, it wouldn't have been such a shock and we would be laughing about it now. So let's let it go, okay?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, "but I still want to explain some things, and then we can let it go. But, I think everything you did here..... with the roses and dinner and my bedroom.... all this puts the whole punishment thing into a completely different perspective, now."

"So, I'm off the hook?" I asked.

She laughed. "That's an understatement." She answered. "I would say you're forgiven for all sins, past and present..... that is, unless you secretly want to be punished." She giggled, adding "And if that's the case, I'm sure I can find something to punish you for."

"How about for all my future sins?" I inquired.

"We'll talk about that tonight," she replied, "I've got some ideas along those lines."

She downed the Quantro in virtually one gulp and handed the glass back to me. "Ooh, that's good. Can you bring me another one?" She asked.

"I can, Madame." I answered.

As I was about to leave, though, I turned back toward her and said "Sharron, I had a really good time here this afternoon. I don't want to sound weird about it, but, like I told you on the phone, I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Brad, honestly, I want to do it again, too." She replied. "I hope we can be honest with each other about it, too." She said. "I've been thinking about how we can..... how should I say it..... 'help' each other out, so to speak. I've been unable to get the vision of you naked and erect out of my mind. And, by the way, you have a beautiful penis. I meant to tell you that this afternoon."

I must have blushed or something because she went on, saying "Brad, I'm being serious now. If you only knew the type of things I've been thinking about, you would have every reason to blush."

"Like what?" I asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about later," she answered, "but, let me put it to you like this..... I want you to be naked again for me. I really got off on looking at you and watching you.... uh... you know."

I must have looked like I didn't believe her. "Really," she said, "I mean it. I would love nothing more than to have you naked around me as much as possible. Would you like to be naked right now?" She asked.

"Would I be out of line if I said 'Yes'?" I answered.

"Not at all. But, I have a certain way I've envisioned this happening." She said. "Why don't you go get my drink... and make one for yourself, too? Then if you're okay with it, come back and let me undress you."

That was all I needed to hear. I quickly went to refill her glass - this time up to the top, and poured one for myself, as she suggested. When I came back into her room, she was sitting on her bed holding out her hand, gesturing for her glass. She took a small sip, set the glass back down on the plate I was carrying and told me to set them down somewhere.

She asked me to stand in front of her and when I did, she spread her knees a little and pulled me in between them, as close to her as she could. "I want to touch you. Is that okay?" She asked. I nodded that it was okay, but she followed up with, "I mean, is it okay if I.... uh, feel you up?"

"Sharron," I answered, "I hereby give you complete permission to touch and feel me anytime you want to."

Her eyes took on a glazed look and both her hands went right to my crotch, one hand going between my legs and the other pressing directly against my cock through my jeans.

"Oh, Brad. You're a bad boy aren't you?" She asked. "You're already hard for me. That's so impressive." She said.

"I've been hard almost constantly since this afternoon." I answered. "I had to jack-off on your table after I got here. I can't believe how much I enjoyed what we did."

"I know exactly what you mean." She said. "I'm so wet, it's like I've had a river flowing between my legs."

She looked up at me, blushing redder than I've ever seen her blush. Then she continued saying, "Brad, I know we have some things to talk about, but for now, can we just put all of that on hold?"

"Sure," I said, "no problem".

Then, like she was trying to prepare me for the shock of my life, she said, "Before we go any further with this, I need to warn you that I'm feeling very nasty and horny right now. Is that going to be okay with you? Can I get really nasty without worrying what you might think of me?"

I felt like this was a good time to tell her how the new cum got on her table, so I confessed, saying, "Sharron, I found a pair of worn panties lying on the floor in your bathroom. I did something very nasty with them and that's why there's more cum all over your table. So, if you can be understanding about me doing something as nasty as that, I promise to be understanding about anything you might do."

She said nothing at all in response to my confession. Her hands went to my belt and in a few seconds she had it, and my pants, undone. She pushed them down and her hands went right back to where they were – one between my legs and the other feeling my cock. She leaned back and looked at my sexy underwear, saying "Oh, these are cute, but right now, they're just in the way. You probably put them on just for me, and I'm sorry, but they have to go." And with that, she pushed them down, leaving my hard cock bobbing no more than a few inches from her face.

Again, one of her hands went between my legs, this time cupping my balls, and the other hand went around my cock as she gripped it tightly. "Oh, Gawd," she exclaimed, "all I want to do right now is look at this and feel it." So, I stood there while she held me, squeezed me, felt me and stared at me. She discovered a drop of pre-cum appearing at the tip of my cock and touched it with her finger. As she pulled her finger away, the sticky strand of pre-cum stretched and finally broke. Smiling, she looked up at me and I told her to taste it. "It's sweet," I said, "go ahead.... it's not bad."

"How do you know, Brad?" She asked, giggling. Then, putting her finger again to my cock head and pulling off a bigger drop, she put it to her lips and sucked. "You're right, it is sweet," she said, "It doesn't taste that much like cum."

Looking up into my eyes, she closed her lips around my cock head and sucked. I mean she truly sucked and I felt it down to the core of my cock. She moaned as she milked my pre-cum up from the bottom of my shaft and literally sucked it out.

"Sometimes I fantasize about having a cock to play with – just like this." She said, "You know..... like it's my own private cock. One to touch and feel and suck. I've always dreamed about having someone who would let me take my time and have my fun with their cock. You men are always so eager to cum."

"I'm in no hurry, Sharron. Take your time if you want to." I replied.

"Promise you won't cum until I say it's okay?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I assured her, "I won't cum. I promise."

She milked more my pre-cum into her mouth for another minute and then pushed me back a step or two and stood up. "Brad, I think it's time to get you completely naked," she said, "I want to see all of you."

I stood there while Sharron took off my shirt and undershirt. She ran her hands over my chest and pinched my nipples. When I flinched a little, she smiled. "You'll get used to that." She said. Then she lowered her mouth to one my nipples, ran her tongue around it and then sucked. Her mouth was warm and wet and even though the thought of having my own nipples sucked never really did anything for me in the past, it felt really good..... and I mean really good.

When she stopped sucking, she reached back up with her fingers and pinched them again. This time, I didn't flinch. "I like playing with a man's nipples." She said. "I read in a magazine that men have nerve endings in their nipples, too."

Then she knelt down to untie my shoes and when she did, her blouse fell away from her chest and I briefly saw her bra. As she fiddled with my shoes, I twisted a little to get a better look. Unconsciously, I squeezed my cock muscles and a drop of pre-cum dripped out of my rod and fell on her arm. When she looked up, she saw me trying to look down her blouse. Ignoring it for the time being, she turned her attention to my cock, quickly moved her mouth to it and gave it another healthy suck.

"What were you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said, "I was just watching what you were doing."

"You weren't trying to look down my top, were you?" She asked.

"I wasn't trying to," I answered, "but, when I looked down there, the way you were kneeling kind of made it easy and....."

"Do you want to see my breasts?" She asked. "It's okay if you do, I don't mind. In fact, I would be disappointed if you didn't."

Then she knelt back down and told me to lift my foot. As she did, this time she hunched her shoulders forward and I had a perfect view of her bra encased breasts. I stared down into her blouse as she pulled first one shoe off, and then the other. Rising up, she pushed my pants and underwear the rest of the way down and told me to step out of them. When I did, she picked up all my clothes and tossed them on the bed, saying, "We'll have to find a permanent place for you to keep your clothes when you're naked."

Then standing next to me, she grasped my cock with both hands and said, "I like the word 'naked' because it means 'uncovered'. When you're naked, you shouldn't try to hide or cover yourself. Don't forget that I want to be able to see your cock and your balls clearly, especially when you're erect."

"And," she added, "I really like seeing that." She said, pointing to my leaking cock. "It's hard and dripping. Is that because I let you see down my top, or because you're excited about being naked in front of me?"

"Probably both." I said.

"Well, I'm glad you're excited about being naked," she replied, "and I hope you got a nice look at my bra because that's about all you're going to see. At least for now anyway. Remember, you're the one that's supposed to be on display, not me."

She nuzzled up next to me as she fondled my cock. "I know that doesn't seem fair," she said, "but, we'll talk about it more tonight and we'll decide on some rules we can both live with. And Brad, if you follow the rules, I promise you'll enjoy it."

Then she kissed my neck and told me she was going to get in the shower. "But," she added, "here's your first test." She pulled me to the middle of the room. She stood to my side and stroked my cock for a good thirty seconds while she told me she expected me to be 'good' and do what I was told. "That means no playing with this magnificent cock." She said sternly. Then she turned me toward the doorway and told me to close my eyes. Standing behind me, she reached around to hold my cock and told me she was going to take off her clothes. "I want you to stand there with your eyes closed until you hear me close the bathroom door." She told me. "If you open your eyes or turn around, you will fail your first test and I might have to send you home." She warned.

"Do you think you can do it?" She asked.

"Sure," I answered, "no problem."

"We'll see," she said, "it might be harder than you think. But if you can do it, it will mean a lot of me and it will prove I can trust you. But, we'll see."

She let go of my cock and I heard the rustling of clothes. "I'm taking off my top and skirt first." She said. "Oh my, I can't believe how wet my panties are," she whispered, "I bet you wish you could look, huh?"

"Sharron, it's not fair for you to tease me like that." I said.

"Oh, but it is," she answered, "you have to earn my trust. And I'm going to tease you a lot more before the night is over, Bradley. You might as well accept that right now.

I felt her move right up behind me and wrap her arms around my body and grab my cock with both hands. She squeezed it tightly as she rubbed her bra encased tits against my back. Then, if that wasn't enough, I felt the rest of her body press against me.

"You're body is so warm." She said. "Can you feel my panties rubbing against your butt?"

I pressed my butt back into her and when I did, she pressed herself into me and told me to straighten up. "Let me have your right hand." She asked.

When I held my right hand out to the side, I felt her gently move my arm behind my back and press my palm against her stomach. Leaving her left hand gripping my cock, she said "Now, let me guide your hand."

She moved my hand up her stomach until I felt my fingertips touch her bra. "Just think, Brad, that nipple you were so willing to get naked for is only a few inches from where your hand is right now." She whispered in my ear. "You know, you could turn around and overpower me right now.... you could rip off my bra and panties and do anything you want to me and I couldn't stop you." Then she started to jack me with her left hand as she said "but you won't do that, will you, Brad?"

"No, because I would fail the test." I said.

"Oh, now I'm really impressed, Bradley." She replied.

After a few seconds, her jacking stopped and she guided my hand down her stomach. When I felt the waistband of her panties, I gasped out loud. But, she kept moving lower until I felt the rise of her mound against my palm. My hand couldn't have been more that two inches away from her pussy and it took all the composure I had to not feel around for it.

"Do you know your hand is almost right on top of my clit?" She asked.

"Can I feel?" I replied.

"We'll have a rule about touching. But, you're not supposed to touch me unless I ask you to, okay?"

"And will you ever ask me to?" I had to know.

"Maybe," she answered, "not now, though. I'm just trying to tease you and test you right now." She laughed to herself and told me not to be so anxious adding, "I promise you will never leave here unfulfilled, Brad, but you have to learn to play the game and follow the rules. I won't ever let you go home frustrated if you do as I ask."

She moved my hand back around in front of me and put it on my cock. "I want you to stroke yourself while I take off my bra and panties." She said. "Don't make yourself cum. It's too soon."

As I began to move my hand up and down my cock, I felt her press her body against my back again. "I'm naked now," she said, "you wouldn't believe how wet my pussy is."

After a minute or two, she told me to stop stroking my cock. When I did, she reached around me and held her finger under my nose. "Can you smell me?" She asked.

"Uh huh," I nodded, nearly delirious by this time.

"You know," she said, "those black panties I put on before we left here this afternoon are soaking wet. If you're a good boy tonight, pass all the tests and do what I tell you - I'll give you a special treat, and, I'll let you take those panties, too. Does that interest you?" She asked.

"You know it does, Sharron." I answered. "You're really getting into this, aren't you?" I asked.

She reached around from behind me and caressed my elongated cock with both hands. "Brad, I'll explain everything while we eat dinner, but, let me ask you this," she said, "are you having a bad time?"

"No." I answered. "Not at all."

"And, didn't you get to see me in my panties earlier?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.