My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, when was the last time a woman paid this much attention to you and your beautiful cock?"

"Well, actually...." I said, "uh, never."

"And, Brad, be honest with me now.... you like what we've been doing, too. Don't you?" She asked me.

"Fuck yes!" I said.

"So there you have it, then." She said. "Just play along for a while longer, and we'll talk about everything later. Right now, you should just enjoy being naked, touched and adored. Just trust me, okay?"

"I trust you, Sharron. It's just that you've got me pretty worked up..... and if you don't quit playing with my cock, I'm going to cum all over your carpet." I replied.

"Oh, poor baby." She moaned in my ear. "You need to cum so bad, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes, that would help a lot." I answered.

"I'm sorry, though. You already promised me you wouldn't cum until I told you it was okay," she reminded me, "or, have you forgotten already?"

The truth is I did forget. Maybe I didn't really mean it when I said it, or maybe she finally teased me to the point where I couldn't stand it any longer. But, for whatever reason, she had me so tense I was ready to explode. She kept doing things and saying things to build me to an explosion point, then she would back off. It's not like she was being bitchy to me, she was just teasing the hell out of me and I needed to cum.

"It's not that I forgot." I said. "I remember saying that, but that was before you got me all worked up like this. Come on, you can't expect me keep that promise much longer." I asked.

"Brad," she laughed, "you should hear the desperation in your voice. You make it sound like you're being subjected to some horrible torture, or something. I haven't cum in three days and you make it sound like you're going to die if you don't cum in the next few minutes. How many times have you cum today already? What is it? Like three or four?"

I started to say something, but she interrupted me. "Okay, okay, okay." She said. "I'll quit messing with you and I'll get in the shower in just a few minutes. But, before I do, you're going to endure this horrible torture long enough for me to cum. I think that's not too much to ask, is it?"

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I told you before," she said, "It's a test. I need to know if I can trust you and I told you it was going to be harder than you think. So here's the deal....."

"Believe it or not, I need to cum, too. Probably much worse than you do right now. The only way I have to do that is to touch myself, and, I want to look at you stroking yourself while I do." She said.

"What I want you to do," she said, "is play with yourself while I watch, but, I don't want to stand behind you anymore and I don't want you to see me naked, either."

"So," she continued, "here's the test..... I'll give you your choice. You can either wear a blindfold, or, if you're absolutely sure you can keep your eyes closed, you can do it without the blindfold."

"Be aware though, if I see you open your eyes or peek for even a second," she added, "I'll ask you to leave and we won't do anything like this ever again. If you choose the blindfold, it will be safer for you, but, it won't mean as much to me."

"But, if you choose to go without the blindfold and keep your eyes closed, you'll pass the test, I'll know I can trust you and I'll be very appreciative."

"Sharron, can you tell me the purpose of the test?" I asked.

"I can tell you after you pass or fail," she replied, "but not now. It's too important to me to tell you now."

"Listen, I don't know if I can promise not to open my eyes." I said, "First of all, just knowing you are naked is a huge temptation. You know how I feel about you, Sharron. How could I not want to look? Then, it's every man's dream to watch a woman masturbate. Come on, Sharron, you're setting me up for failure here. You know that, don't you?"

"I said it was a test, didn't I?" She answered. "But, think about it, Brad.... if there wasn't a good reason to have a test, I wouldn't need one, would I?"

That sounded a lot like female logic. It didn't make any sense to me, but I'm sure she knew exactly what she was talking about. I really didn't know if I could do this, though. It sounded impossible, or at least improbable I could do it. Maybe I should just go for the blindfold, let her have her cum and be honest with her that I can't do it. On the other hand, since this is so important to her, maybe I should suck it up and keep my damn eyes closed.

"Well," she asked, "what's your answer?"

"Sharron, I really don't understand the reason for this, but, I can see it means a lot to you. I really don't think I can do this without opening my eyes, but, if it's that important to you, then it's important to me, and because of that, and I can do it." I answered.

"Brad, it's not going to be easy. Trust me on that. I'm going to make it very hard for you not to look. I'm going to play with my pussy right in front of you. I'm going to put my fingers in there. I'm going to play with my clit and I might even do things to try to get you to open your eyes. Maybe it's better to go with the blindfold so you don't completely fail." She suggested.

"Then you'll be disappointed in me." I said. "I can do it. It doesn't matter what you do – I won't open my eyes. You have my word on that."

"I'm pleased, Brad. And I'm really horny so let's get started." She said.

She warned me one last time to keep my eyes closed. Then slowly, I felt her move around me. As she did, she bent my cock up to my stomach and pressed her full body against my front. I felt her breasts against my chest and I heard her moan.

"I love the feel of a man's body pressing against me, Brad. I love the look and feel of a hard cock straining for release. Even though you might not say it, I know you want to fuck me. In fact, I want you to want me. That will just make your cock harder and stronger, and it will make your cum so much better, too." She whispered.

She directed me over to her bed and told me lie down. I kept my eyes closed tightly, even though I was tempted to try to open them just enough to try to peek. As I got on her bed, she told me to spread my legs and pull my knees up a little. When I did, I felt her get on the bed and move between my legs. Then, she started to speak to me softly.

"I'm going to get on my hands and knees between your legs now, Brad. I'm going to play with your cock while I touch myself, but, I'll be watching to see if you open your eyes."

Then I felt her hand on my cock, like a silken glove, rubbing me and then finally holding it up. I heard the soft sounds of wet sloshing, which I knew were the sounds of her fingers as they played between her legs.

"Can you hear that, Brad? I'm playing with my pussy. Not more than five feet away from you, my fingers are deep inside my pussy. I'll prove it to you." She said.

I felt her move and the next thing I knew, she was laying on top of me, her face no more than a few inches away from mine. "Want to taste me?" She asked. Then without waiting for my answer, she pressed her wet fingers to my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and sucked her fingers. Then, withdrawing them from my mouth, I felt her hunch herself up and I felt her move her hand down between us, directly to her mound.

"Oh," she sighed, "this is so nasty, Brad. You're cock is inches away from my empty pussy. Don't you wish your cock was buried deep in me, filling me up with that hard tool of yours?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered, still licking my lips trying to savor the sweet taste of her flowing pussy. "you already know I do."

"But, you know that's not going to happen. Don't you, Bradley?" She asked.

"Uh huh," I said, "I know. The only thing that matters right now is for you to get off, live your fantasy and use my cock."

Panting, she brought her lips right next to mine and kissed me lightly. "Ooh, you get extra points for saying that." She said.

Then, she laid her head down to the side of mine and between her panting and moaning she told me how much she wanted to slide my cock up into her tight hole and ride me. I felt her hand search around for my cock and when he found it, she held it up and started to move her pelvis to meet it. I started to anticipate her moving my cock in between her lips and then sitting down on me, but, instead, she used my cock as a toy and began to rub it back and forth between her lips and around her clit. She let my cock head slip into her pussy hole just enough to coat me with more of her juices and then repeated the whole thing over and over again. During the entire time, she kept whispering nasty things in my ear, keeping me on edge and wondering what she would do next.

Abruptly, she sat up and leaned back, telling me lay my legs straight out. When I did, she closed them together and then sat on the top of my thighs and started tugging on my cock and rubbing it forcefully around her slit. "Do it now," she panted to me, "jack yourself."

I reached down and took my cock in my hand and started to stroke it up and down. The way she was sitting, I could feel her fingers touching my nuts as she rubbed herself, the speed of her movements almost matching the stroking I was giving my cock.

Then, I felt her other hand reach out and stop me. "Don't make yourself cum," she said, "it won't be good if you cum before I do, but I want you to keep your hand moving."

As she let go of my hand, I resumed jacking again, but slower this time. While I masturbated, I pushed my cock out, pointing it toward where I thought her tits would be. "Oh, Gawd," she moaned, "I'm almost there. Keep doing it, keep doing it!" She cried.


I had to slow down because I felt myself starting to get close to cuming. She moved to reposition herself and I momentarily stopped jacking in order to wait and see if she was going to lie on top of me again. But when I stopped, she pulled my cock from my hand and scooted her crotch right up to my cock and held it lengthwise against her slit as she bucked tightly against it.

I heard her grunt a few times, and then as if she was body slamming me, she threw herself down on my chest and dry humped my cock. All at once, I felt her body tense up and shake furiously, and then she went completely limp.

With her head lying next to mine, I listened to her breathe. The gasping finally settled down and the thumping inside her chest started to slow. The rhythmic beating of her heart was so strong that it reverberated inside my own chest as we lay together silent and motionless.

I didn't say anything for a long time. Finally, I asked "Can I hug you?"

"Hmm, yes, I would like that." She whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back. I started to rub her back and my hand got dangerously close to her butt. I told her I was sorry and quickly jerked my hands back to her shoulders. She laughed just a bit. "You can open your eyes now if you want to." She said.

My eyes had been clenched for so long that when I tried to open them, the bright lights in her room forced me to shut them immediately. I gradually opened one while keeping the other clenched tightly. As I inched it open, the first thing I saw was her face, hanging over me, smiling. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"It's so fucking bright in here!" I said and closed my eyes again.

"Hold on." She said.

She got up off me and ran over to the light switch and turned it off. Then before I knew it, she was back on top of me, lying just as she was before she got up.

"Is that better?" She asked.

I creaked one eye open and then the other. Her hair was messed up and she had a crooked smile on her face. "Better, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, "thanks."

"You missed your chance to see me naked," she said, "when I got up just now."

Damn, I thought. That was right. I could have seen everything.

"Can I ask a favor?" She said.

"You want me to close my eyes again so you can get up?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I was wondering if it would be okay...... uh, I can't believe I'm even going to ask you this.... especially now, but, would you mind if I put your cock inside me and lay like this for a while. I just want to feel a cock in me."

"And in which universe do you think the answer to that question would ever be 'No'?" I asked.

End of chapter 2.