My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to smile and then a wave of seriousness flowed over her face. "My Gawd, Brad," she said, "I don't know what to say. I've never had anyone make me cum so many times."

Smiling proudly, I looked down to where we were still joined. We were both covered with the shiny and slimy mixture of our combined juices. Her pussy held me tightly, both sets of lips forced apart by my cock and I could see her clit peeking out from beneath its hood. As I started to pull out, I could see more and more of her pussy come into view, and as it did, I was overwhelmed at the pinkness and wetness between her legs.

Finally, my cock pulled out of her with a 'plop' and she held her legs open letting me look at her. There was just one more thing I needed to do, I thought, and with that, I scooted back and lowered my head to her pussy and began to kiss and lick her again.

"Brad!" She exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

There was no need to answer her. She knew exactly what I was doing. I buried my face between her pussy lips and started to suck, lick and kiss her without any thought to the fact that she was filled with my own cum. To most men, I guess it would be revolting to suck up your own cum, but that never crossed my mind. To me, all I saw was her vagina laying open, begging to be kissed and licked and loved. As I kissed her there, I started to worry about what she would think of me doing this, but, I soon felt her hands on the back of my head, guiding my mouth to where she wanted it. So as I sucked, licked and kissed, she moaned and cooed while I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

When I was done kissing her down there, she stretched her arms out to me and softly said "Come here." Rising up and crawling up her body, she pulled me down to her chest and used her hands to turn my face to hers and then she kissed me on the lips.... warmly and deeply, just like I had dreamed of thousands of times before.

And now she knew how much I loved her.