My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear her giggle on the other end of the phone as I realize my cock is amazingly hard and I'm very turned on. As I listen closely, I can tell her breathing has picked up. Then it hits me – she wants me to talk to her while she masturbates.... she wants me to talk to her until she cums! We're having phone sex! "And what next? I hear her say. So, I continued.

"I inch my way down closer to the end of the bed, so I can see between your legs better – so I can get a direct view of your fingers while they work in that wet crease in your panties. Finally, you open your eyes and see me wrenching my neck, trying to see down there. You realize I'm staring at what you're doing to yourself. You know I can't touch you because that's against the rules, but you look at my straining cock in my hands and you feel sorry for me that I'm straining so hard to see what I want to see. In fact, you feel so sorry for me that you pull your knees all the way up and spread them as far as you can so I can easily look down to see the sopping wet crotch panel of your panties pushed into the valley between your pussy lips."

Man, I was really laying it down heavy now, trying to help her cum. I paused for a moment to listen or her reaction. She didn't disappoint me because she was lightly moaning in time with her breathing, making these little 'cooing' sounds. My own excitement was rising, and a small amount of precum appeared at the tip of my cock. I took note of it, reminding myself that I wasn't supposed to make myself cum, and then I continued my dialogue to help her get off.

"You look up to see me blatantly staring between your legs, Sharron, and you blush because you know what I'm looking at. You're so turned on, you can't stop fingering yourself. We can both hear the wetness between your legs. You're embarrassed, but you're so excited, you can't stop yourself. So, I step toward the top of the bed where my cock is sticking right out over your cute little tits. Then you glance up at my big, hard cock in my hand and you see a drip of pre-cum hanging there. I shake my cock, and the drip falls off and lands on your hard nipple. The fingers on your free hand feel around to find the drip and you start to rub it in, looking up at me, wondering if I'm going to squirt my whole load all over your tits."

"Oh, gawd!" Sharron moaned. She was almost panting now and I could hear her breathing heavily into her phone. I let go of my cock and decided to concentrate on my graphic descriptions and take her the rest of the way there – to her climax.

"Put your hand inside your panties now, Sharron. Think about me looking at you. Think about how much it's turning me on to see you touch yourself. Think how you're going to feel when you make yourself cum in front of me. Isn't that the nastiest thought you've ever had? Tell me how wet you are."

There was no answer from her; I could only hear the heavy breathing and intermittent moans escaping from her mouth as she touched her pussy.

"Sharron." I said. "Did you hear what I asked you? Tell me how wet you are now."

"Yes, I heard you." She moaned. "Oh, gawd, I'm so wet. Really wet, Brad."

"Did you put your hand inside your panties like I told you?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered. "This is so nasty, but, gawd, I'm almost there, Brad. Keep talking!" It was gratifying to know that she followed my instructions and now my only goal was to give her what she needed to push her over the edge.

"Now, you're staring at me, Sharron. You're eyes are locked on my cock, watching my hand as it glides up and down my rod, moving faster and faster and my cockhead is ready to burst. You can't bring yourself to tell me, but deep down, you want me to keep stroking myself and spray my load all over your chest, coating those pretty titties with my man juice. Your eyes can't look away, can they, Sharron? You're dying to see me cum, aren't you? You get off on knowing I'm gonna cum for you. Come on, Sharron, say it."

And that's all it took.

She started that low groan I heard her make that night at her condo when I made her cum. She was almost whimpering, too, and her breathing was choppy and shallow. Then, as I listened, she exploded, calling my name and releasing herself to cum.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk!" She yelled. "Brad!"

I listened silently as she went through her orgasm and then fell quiet. I decided to give her a minute to catch her breath and compose herself before I brought her back to reality. It was clear to me this must have been one hell of an orgasm to exhaust her like that. After a couple of minutes, I spoke to her.

"Was that a good one?" I asked.

There was a long pause after my question and just as I was about to ask it again, she answered, "That was awesome, I mean..... totally awesome. I'm literally exhausted."

"Did you have a good cum, Sharron?" I asked, and the added, "Nice and wet down there are you?"

"Oh, yes," she answered, "I'm sopping wet, but, you didn't cum did you, Brad?"

"No," I replied, "but, I easily could have. Maybe I should have."

"I promise I'll let your winkie cum as many times as he wants tomorrow." She added.

"Oh, jeez." I said. "You're serious? I really have to wait until tomorrow?

"Of course I'm serious. But just think how ready you'll be by tomorrow morning and how satisfying it's going to feel." She consoled me, and then added, "Brad, it's time for both of us to go to bed. I've got one more thing I have to do before you arrive tomorrow, and you need to go to sleep so you won't be tempted to stroke yourself into the twilight zone. But, let me ask you – do you still have that spare door key I gave you?"

"Uh huh, I do." I answered. "Remember, I used it the other day?"

"Good," she said. "Then come over exactly at 9:00 tomorrow morning, not any earlier. Let yourself in with the key and go directly into the kitchen and read the note I'm going to leave there for you, okay?"

"No problem." I answered.

"Now promise me three things, Bradley." She asked. "Promise me you won't chicken out, and you'll follow the instructions in the note I'm going to leave you, and that you won't masturbate before I say you can. Can you promise me those three things?"

"Yes, Sharron. I promise." I replied.

"Well, alright then." She chuckled and then said, "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. Just wait," she said, "this will be exactly what we both need. I promise."

With that, we told each other goodnight and she made me promise one more time I wouldn't play with myself, and then we hung up. I looked down at my cock, and it was blistering red. My poor cockhead looked like an angry purple helmet at the end of a steel rod, leaking and begging to be stroked. I shook it off and reached over to plug my phone into the charger and begrudgingly put my poor, horny and agitated self to bed.

Surprisingly enough, I slept like a baby all night. I woke up with morning wood, as if I was part of the Petrified Forest, but, I slept soundly all night. Upon awakening, my hand unconsciously snaked its way down to my crotch to take hold of Mr. Winkie for my morning wank. But as soon as I wrapped my hand around the beast, I immediately remembered not to touch it and snapped myself into the reality that I needed to get up and get going.

I had plenty of time, but I wanted to get away early and stop on the way to Sharron's condo to pick up a surprise for her. Okay, maybe I was suffering from a touch of serendipitous heartbreak sadness, but truthfully, I just like seeing her smile and I love doing things for her because she's always so sweet and appreciative. She's like that, you know. How I love just seeing Sharron smile. And I didn't have any ulterior motives, either. All I wanted to do was do something nice for her. It's like in that movie – I was 'paying it forward'.

So after showering and dressing, I locked up, got in my car, swallowed hard and then hit the road for the short drive over to Sharron's. I stopped at the florist and picked up my surprise – two dozen roses and a bag of fresh, fragrant rose petals.

I arrived at Sharron's with a couple of minutes to spare and sat in my car thinking about what was in store for me. I realized that in just a few minutes I could be completely naked with no hope of getting my clothes back until the weekend was over. As excited as I had been, I was second guessing everything now. I was scared shitless. If I went in, this was really going to happen. Reality is much different than fantasy, you know, and as I sat in the car, I actually contemplated just putting the car in reverse and leaving.

What finally convinced me to gather up the flowers and walk to her door was simple. I trusted her implicitly and I knew that beyond everything else she would never, ever do anything to intentionally hurt my feelings.

I knew damn well that she was really looking forward to this. It was a chance for her to live out her fantasy of having a naked man around her - just for her - that she could ogle, touch and stare at. On the flip side, she knew I was excited about being naked for her and letting her ogle, touch and stare at me. In a way, we were in this together, complementing each other's secret desires. We both silently understood that we had to rely on the other for this to be successful. So when it came right down to it, I knew she would make it comfortable, easy and good for me. It was the way she is. She's like that, you know.

I slid the key into her front door lock at precisely 9:00 AM. I paused a few seconds just in case she was listening, maybe in an attempt to let her know I was there and about to come in. Determined not to let either of us down, I turned the door knob and opened it as smoothly as I could. Stepping inside, there was no immediate sign of her. There were no lights on, no sounds and no traces of Sharron.

With the flowers in my hands, I pushed the door closed behind me. I looked in the direction of her bedroom, but it was silent, so I walked into her kitchen and there on the counter was an envelope with my name on it. I placed the flowers on her kitchen counter and picked up the envelope. The first thing I noticed was that the envelope was perfumed. A classy touch, I thought.

The envelope was sealed and as I opened it, I found a fancy card that had a handwritten line from her which made me smile. Also included was a one page handwritten note saying:

"Brad, I'm writing this after our phone conversation last night, so I think you can imagine the feelings going through my head right now."

"I want you to know that if you're questioning being here or going through with this, it's okay if you want to call it off and go back to your place. Believe me, I won't hold it against you or think less of you. I've questioned it myself at least a hundred times. But, if you stay, I promise it will be memorable weekend the likes of which neither of us will ever forget, and maybe the start of another chapter in the book of our friendship."

"I'm going to assume its a few minutes after nine and you're still dressed. If that's the case, I want you to completely undress and put your clothes in the wooden chest that's right next to the front door. Don't forget to turn your phone off. Go do that and then come back to this note."

"This was it." I thought. "Game on".

I set the note down and walked back into her foyer and looked at the wooden chest. It was about three feet long and maybe twenty inches deep. It had a domed top which reminded me of a miniature pirate chest. There was a clasp where the top met the bottom and a sturdy looking lock, with a key in it, draped through the hole of the clasp. "Hmm," I thought, "she wasn't kidding about the lock".

Opening the chest, I first put in my shoes and then emptied out my pockets and put in my keys, wallet and my phone. Unbuckling my belt, I slowly looked around the room as I undid my jeans and slipped them down and off. The silence was deafening and I started to feel self-conscious as I continued to my shirt, socks and then finally, my chonies.

When I was envisioning this yesterday, I was sure I would have a hard-on as I undressed but that was far from the case right now. If anything, I was feeling embarrassed and shy. It's one thing to be naked in front of a woman that you're hoping to get jiggy with, but, it's eerie as hell to be standing in someone else's home in the dead of silence, alone and completely naked.

Placing my undies in the chest, I closed the lid and looped the opened pad lock back through the hole. Feeling proud and without any more thought, I reached down, closed the lock and removed the key. "I'll just put it in the kitchen for her to find," I said to myself, "in case she's testing my resolve to go the distance."

Returning to the kitchen, I picked up her note and began reading where I left off.

"Welcome back. I bet you're getting a little anxious by this time. But, I hope you don't have an erection, Brad, because the first time I set eyes on you this morning, I want to see you with a soft cock. Then, I want to watch you go from soft to hard while you're right in front of me. Seeing you hard before was such a turn-on for me, but I want to see what it looks like as its happening, knowing you getting hard, just for me."

"To help you, I came up with a way I hope will ensure you are soft when I first see you. Here's what I want you to do: There's a coffee maker on the counter next to the microwave. The instructions and everything you need are right there. I want you to make some coffee for me and bring it to my bedroom at exactly 9:30. Maybe trying to figure out the coffee maker will distract you enough for your cock to go down, if it's hard. You can hunt around for a coffee cup and anything else you need as an added distraction. But, Bradley, in case that doesn't work, open the refrigerator. There's a plastic container in there with some chilled water and a washcloth in it. Use the washcloth as necessary to keep yourself soft. I once read that a cold washcloth will take even the most virulent erection away in a matter of moments. Then, at exactly 9:30 I want you to knock on my bedroom door, ask permission to enter and then bring me a nice, fresh, hot cup of coffee and leave the rest to me. Sounds easy enough, huh? See you at exactly 9:30."

I looked at the clock on her stove and it said 9:14. Turning, I realized my cock was hard now. In fact it was more than hard, it was rock hard. Damn. Damn. Damn. My mind raced ahead to the possibility of having to use the cold washcloth on my nuts and cock, a possibility that wasn't appealing. But not having time to waste, I set to the task of making the coffee. The instructions were simple and it wasn't too long before I had it going. Unfortunately, my cock wasn't cooperating and it was now 9:20. I cringed at the thought of applying the cold, wet washcloth to my winkie but it was looking more and more probable.

I found a coffee mug and a saucer, along with the silver platter I picked up for her a few days earlier. Just to amuse her, I picked out a kitchen towel to drape over my arm, in my best waiter motif. By 9:25 the coffee was done, and I poured it up and readied everything to take up to her bedroom. I quickly arranged one vase of roses and set them on her kitchen table and decided to take the other one to her bedroom with her coffee. Maybe the shock of more roses from a naked delivery man would add something more to what she has planned. I smiled at how clever I was.

Now it's 9:27 and my cock is still hard. DAMN! Reaching into Sharron's refrigerator, I saw the plastic container half filled with water and a washcloth floating in it. It looked cold. DAMN! Her humorous nature must have had a good time with this idea since there was a small yellow post-it note on the side of the container with a smiley face written on it. She's a riot, huh? I can just see her now.... snickering to herself as she made the smiley face and stuck it right where I would see it.

I reached in and took out the container, walked it over to her sink, reached in to take out the washcloth and wring it out. "Oh, this is not going to be fun." I thought. I looked at the clock – 9:28.

Gathering up all my courage, I reached down and applied the cold, wet washcloth to my crotch. The initial shock was an eye opener, believe me. Braving it further, I wrapped it around my rod and right before my eyes, I went from hard to soft in a matter of a few seconds. No lie - I shit you not. Just for good measure, though, I wrapped the entire washcloth around my nuts and my softening cock, cradling my whole package in the coldness..... and with that, the task was done. I was completely soft. And frightfully cold.

Turning to the clock, I saw it was 9:29. With only one thing on my mind (getting to her bedroom at exactly 9:30), I gathered up the flowers, silver platter with coffee, waiter's towel and took a step out of the kitchen. Passing her kitchen table, I spied the bag of rose petals and hooked them up with my fingers.

I paused to listen at her door, but I didn't hear anything. Since my hands were full, I set the second vase of roses on the carpet outside her door and knocked lightly.

"Who's there?" She asked, in a musical voice, as if she didn't know.

"Delivery man." I replied, chuckling to myself.

"Oh my!" She replied, again in her happy, musical voice. "I'm still in bed, but, I guess I can trust you, so come on in."

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob. I pushed the door open just enough to peek in around the door. Sure enough she was still in bed, but it was obvious to me that she didn't just wake up. Sharron was sitting up, legs crossed, with the sheet pulled over her from the waist down. Her hair was perfectly done and she had red lipstick on. She was fucking beautiful..... I'm talking drop dead gorgeous.

"Oh, don't be bashful," she said, "come on in. I won't bite!"

I reached down and picked up the vase of roses, stepped in the middle of the door way and pushed the door open with my foot. The look on her face was utterly priceless. There I stood - naked, holding the silver platter with her mug of fresh, hot coffee in one hand, and in the other, fresh red aromatic roses and rose petals.

Her eyes traveled back and forth between the roses and my cock. It was like watching the lights at a railroad crossing; her eyes were moving so fast. I took a step into her room and placed the roses on her dressing table and then carefully set the coffee platter down next to them. Turning to smile at her, I opened the plastic bag of rose petals and began to sprinkle them around the room. The strong smell of roses was overpowering, more than I ever expected, so I walked over toward her bed and stood proud and naked in front of her while I sprinkled rose petals on her bed and all around the floor where she would step. I never once made an attempt to hide my nakedness from her. In fact, I faced her the whole time.

When I had emptied the bag of rose petals, I turned away, stepped over to her dressing table and picked up the silver platter. Glancing back at her, I caught her looking at my ass, so I bent over, stuck my butt out and shook it a little. "Gawd, you have such a nice, tight butt." She said. I smiled to myself and clinched by butt cheeks together, knowing she was still watching. She gasped and cheered me on, "Yeah, buns of steel! That's what I'm talking about!"

I figured it was time to present myself properly to her, so I turned to face Sharron and walked back to her bed with her coffee and held the platter out to her. Her eyes again moved to my still soft cock, and as she reached for her coffee mug, she never took her eyes off it.

She held the hot coffee mug in her hands, wrapping them around the mug and holding it in her lap. She spent the next several seconds staring at my cock, and then she lifted the mug to her mouth and took a sip. "Oh," she moaned, "that's perfect!"