My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Right there!" She groaned when my finger found her g-spot and began to massage it. "That feels really good.... right there!"

I tried to go slow and drag it out as long as possible. Hell, could you blame me? I didn't know if I would ever get another chance to munch away at her pretty pussy. But, either Sharron had a hair trigger, or I licked and sucked her exactly the way she liked it because in only a couple of minutes, she was ready to cum. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She moaned. And all of a sudden, like someone lit off a stick of dynamite, she yelled "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

I took my finger out of her pussy and held her by the hips until she settled down and caught her breath. While she regained her composure, I stared into her pussy -- memorizing the way it looked so I could recall it the next time I masturbated. All the while, I hoped this wouldn't be the last time I got to see her this intimately.

My dick was throbbing to the point where it was hurting. I needed some relief -- I needed to cum. But, remembering her words from earlier, I fought off the urge to touch myself and stood up to hold her. When I did, I bent my cock down and maneuvered it between her legs so it rubbed up lengthwise between her pussy lips. "Oh, Gawd!" she moaned. "Brad, oh Gawd!"

I rubbed her pussy with my cock while I held her, feeling her now hardened nipples poking into my chest. Holding her tightly while I sawed my cock back and forth between her legs, she began to gasp and finally said "You don't know how bad I want to feel you inside me right now."

Taking a risk, I reached down and hooked my hands under her butt and literally picked her up and pulled her legs around me until she hooked them together behind my back. Then, moving my hands back under her behind, I lifted her up until her vagina was hovering above my cock - and I held her there. "You want to feel it in you?" I inquired.

Starring at each other, it was as if time stopped while I waited for her answer. Finally, I didn't wait any longer, and I lowered her slowly until I felt my cock nudge against her vulva and then I stopped again. "Yes or no?" I asked.

The look in her eyes was priceless. Here I was holding her -- supporting her weight -- with her pussy just a fraction of an inch from sliding down on top of my hardness. Then, her expression changed and she tightened her arms around my neck, buried her face into my neck and answered "Yes."

I adjusted my hands under her butt feeling for the sides of her pussy, and when I found her lips, I pulled them apart, and shifted around until I knew my cock was at the entrance of her vagina. Then slowly, I lowered her down onto my cock. As I did, Sharron moaned into my neck as all eight inches of my throbbing member began to slide into her. When it was finally all the way in, I lifted her up an inch or two and then gently thrust up into her.

"Oh, yes," she gasped, "I can feel you all the way inside me.... filling me. Fuck me now, Brad. Come on, baby, give it to me."

I knew I couldn't comfortably hold her weight much longer so I stepped toward the tub and told her to reach up and take hold of the shower bar. Once she did, it was much easier to hold her weight in my arms and I began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. It was an amazing sight, watching her breasts jiggling in time with my pistoning cock. Her pussy lips were stretched open, grasping my cock tightly as I slid all the way into her womanhood.

"Crack!" We heard. It was the sound of the shower bar, under the stress of her weight, about to come loose from the wall.

I shifted under her to get a better grip under her bottom, prepared to take her weight again in my hands -- and told her to let go of the shower bar. When she did, I turned and carried her -- still impaled on my cock, to her bedroom where I carefully bent down and laid her on her bed. I was going to pull out, figuring I'd lost my chance, but, she hooked her ankles together tightly behind my back and looked up at me saying, "Don't stop now, Brad. I want to feel you all the way in me. Do it, baby," she urged, "come on.... fuck me."

I leaned into her and pushed my cock in. As I did, she lifted her knees to her chest and opened her legs wide. Looking down, I saw the pinkness of her pussy stretched open as I fucked her. Her eyes were closed and her head was rolling side to side in time with my thrusts. I reached out to grab her ankles, holding them up and out while I fucked her pussy. Gawd, it was good. She was a goddess, and she was lying on her back with her legs open letting me lay the meat to her.

"Sharron, touch yourself, would you?" I asked. "Can you play with your pussy while I fuck you?"

She looked up at me and smiled a little grin as her hands moved down between her legs. As they got closer to her pussy, she stopped. "Sharron," I said, "you've been watching me do it for weeks. Come on," I begged, "let me watch you play with yourself."

Her hands continued down to her pussy and she started to touch her clit with her finger. My pace increased and I started thrusting into her as deeply as I could. "Oh, yeah," I moaned, "that's nice. I love watching you do that."

With one hand, she held herself open so I could see her perfectly while her other hand played with her clit. I was starting to get so close to cuming now - the vision of her masturbating and holding her pussy open for me to see was just too much. I could feel it starting to build down deep in my loins - I knew I was going to blow before long and I told her. "I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want me to pull out?

"No way, baby! Fuck me." Sharron moaned. "Cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I was in a state of euphoria, looking down at the woman of my fantasies. She was begging me to fuck her and asking me to cum inside her. Her pussy was splayed open and between what I saw going on between her legs and her tits jiggling in time with my thrusts, I completely lost it.

"I'm cuming," I groaned, "I'm cuming."

"Come on baby, shoot your cum in me!" She cried.

I tried to squeeze my orgasm back as long as I could, but, it didn't work. The first jolt hit me hard, causing me to shudder and recoil as my cock erupted inside her. As my hot cum splashed inside her womb, she moaned and started to thrash under me. "Gawd! I can feel it. Come on, fuck me. Harder! Harder!"

My orgasm seemed to last forever, and during it, I slammed into her time after time like a wild man, bucking into her until I was totally spent and out of breath.

I finally let go of her ankles and fell down over her, barely able to hold myself up. She reached up and pulled me down to her with my cock still lodged inside her pussy, and she kissed me. I mean she seriously kissed me.... like a lover's kiss.

"That was unbelievable!" She said excitedly as she broke the kiss. "Did you get off on that?" She asked. "Did you get off on seeing me touch my pussy for you? Just like in your jack off fantasy?"

"You looked so beautiful doing that!" I answered. "Thank you, Sharron. I mean it, really.... Thank you."

"Okay, now you can do something for me." Sharron replied, pushing me off her and rolling out from under me. "Lie down, Brad. I want you to make me cum again."

My cock wasn't completely soft yet, but, it wasn't hard enough for her to ride me so I was a little confused. I was about to ask her to let me rest for a while so I could get it up again, but, before I knew it, she was moving over me, turning around and the next thing I knew, she was straddling me in a sixty-nine position about to sit her just fucked pussy right down on my face.

"Didn't you say you fantasized about me sitting on your face?" She asked, as she stopped with her pussy just an inch or so above my mouth. "Yes or no, Brad."

There was no reason for me to answer. I simply reached up and pulled her hips down and began licking. I didn't care, and it didn't matter that her pussy was filled with my cum. Right now, all I wanted was Sharron's pussy on my face.

I started by kissing her wet lips, but soon I couldn't hold myself back and thrust my tongue into her and began to suck and lick her with passion. Sharron was trying to stay motionless on top of me, but, as I sucked her pussy she started to squirm and it was hard to keep my mouth on her. A moment later, I felt her grasp my cock in her hand and then felt the warmth of her mouth close around it.

It was funny, but the one thing that stood out in my mind was that she was sucking my cock.... the cock that had just been deep inside her and it was certainly covered with her own pussy juice. Yet, Sharron didn't seem to be holding back. In fact, from what I could tell, she was taking me deeply into her mouth, undoubtedly tasting the mixture of my cum and her juices.

Needless to say, I was impressed, and not wanting her to think I was one of those guys that had some kind of phobia about going down on their partner after intercourse, I focused my attention on her vagina and happily licked and sucked her thoroughly, dedicating myself to making her cum again.

I knew I had deposited a huge load of sperm up into her, but I couldn't discern anything unusual as I licked and sucked her pussy. Maybe it was because my only goal was to make her cum, or maybe it was because I didn't have any guilt or shame about what I was doing.

So, I went to work licking her everywhere I could, nibbling her clit and thrusting my tongue up into her pussy. She stopped sucking my cock and just held it tightly while I made love to her vagina with my tongue. I heard her moan a lot and she said something to me, but I couldn't understand what she was saying so I just kept eating her. Along the way, she started huffing and puffing and I felt her legs shake, so I backed off her clit a little. When she started to relax, I sucked her clit into my mouth and she started to moan again. I did this three or four times, bringing her close and then backing off -- giving her a taste of her own medicine.... teaching her a lesson for teasing me so much.

Finally, no matter what I did, she seemed to be getting closer and closer to orgasm. I figured I might as well finish her off -- so, covering her clit and pussy with my mouth, I concentrated on driving as much feeling into her pussy as I could by working on her clit and flicking it back and forth with my tongue. In an instant, she started to buck wildly on top of my face, almost out of control. At first, I wasn't sure if she was cuming or still getting close, but, when I felt the flood of her sweet pussy juice flooding over me, I knew she was in the middle of a strong orgasm.

In a million years, I could never explain to you how satisfying it was to see her lose control and cum that hard. There was no pretense to it. There was no modesty. This was pure sexual gratification that overtook her in such a volume that she had no choice other than to give in and let it consume her.

Finally, she slumped over, completely exhausted -- gasping to catch her breath. Perhaps it was cruel, but I smiled to myself in the knowledge that I could make her cum this hard. It was true poetic justice..... I had known for years that I could make her feel things she never felt before, and I was right. And now, she knew it, too.

She rested for a good five minutes slumped over me. As she lay there, her hips elevated a little so I got to enjoy the close up view of her drenched and satisfied pussy as it hovered a few inches above my face. The light was perfect and I studied the way the different shades of pink blended together inside her inner lips and down through the throat of her vagina. Her clit was very dainty, but with her lips pulled apart like they were, it proudly poked out and while I wanted to reach out and suck on it again, I didn't because I knew she would be ultra sensitive there after such a moving cum. Not surprisingly at all, there were no visible traces of the huge blast of sperm I deposited inside her. Hmm, imagine that.

Sharron finally lifted up and rolled off me. Her hair was a mess and her face was red and flushed. Her chest was covered with a sexual blush that couldn't be missed. "Whew." She said as she brushed the hair out of her face.

I waited for her to say something resembling "Thank You", but, she only sat there glossy eyed looking at me. She reached over and put her hands on my cock, which was hard again from gazing up into her pussy so close to my face. Slowly, she bent down and kissed its head then licked a small drop of cum from the tip.

"I'm ready for my bath now." She said quite plainly, and then she rose up off the bed and walked out of the room.

I laid there in complete shock as I watched her leave. In the few seconds that I remained behind, I wondered if I had done something wrong or if it wasn't as good for her as I thought. "Fuck!" I cursed to myself.

When I walked into the bathroom, Sharron was bending over into the tub about to turn on the water. "Hey," I spoke up, "let me do that."

When she straightened up, I squeezed past her and I could just barely make out that her eyes were pink and her cheeks were wet. Was she crying? She turned away from me and busied herself at the bathroom sink while I adjusted the running water and tested it several times with my hand. I didn't know what else to do, so I just gave her some time while I watched the tub fill up. When the tub was about half full, I turned around and she was standing there, in all her naked beauty, watching me. My eyes glanced down to her still wet pussy and I could see her distended clit poking out between her lips at the top of her slit. Even standing still, she was an amazingly beautiful woman and unbelievably sexy.

She didn't say a word as she stepped past me and got into the tub, arranging herself so I could wash her hair from where I was outside the bath tub. Silently, I went through the process of rinsing her hair first, then lathering and massaging, rinsing and lathering again. All the while, her eyes were closed and she didn't make a sound. I had ample time to stare down at her breasts and her nipples, but, I got the feeling from her silence that something was horribly wrong.

I applied conditioner in her hair and let it sit for a few minutes. While we waited, I looked around in her bathroom and found her shaver so I could shave her legs. There was a can of shaving cream on the ledge inside the tub, but having seen a bottle of Intensive Care Lotion on her vanity, I elected to reach for that, instead.

I used the Intensive Care Lotion to shave her legs. When I started, she looked at me like I didn't know what I was doing, but, I just kept on. Still, she hadn't said a word to me and I had this sinking feeling she was definitely regretting letting me bathe and shave her.

I felt like I needed to say something, so as I slid the razor down her calf, I told her how I'd read that using the lotion, instead of shave cream, would produce a much closer and smoother shave with no irritation. Still, she didn't speak to me at all.

As I shaved her legs, she held them up out of the water for me and ran her hands across the areas I was finished with. I'm not saying I didn't peek between her legs while I was shaving her, because I did. And, Sharron noticed me looking, but she didn't make any moves to obstruct my view. While I was finishing her second leg, she was spread open so much I could clearly see the folds of pink between her labia. Catching me staring at her femininity, she finally spoke to me, saying "If you nick me because you're not paying attention to what you're doing, this will be the last time I let you do this."

I felt like a scolded dog after hearing her warning, but when I looked up at her face, she was wearing a slight smile and I took heart in the fact that maybe she wasn't mad at me, after all. I asked her if she wanted me to shave her pussy, but she shook her head to tell me no. I would have genuinely loved to do that for her -- I'm sure she probably knew it, too.

Soon, we let the water out of the bathtub and she told me to get in with her, close the shower curtain and turn the shower on. I didn't realize how cramped we would be in her tub/shower, but she didn't ask me to get out, so as the shower ran I picked up the soap and asked her to turn around so I could wash her back.

She propped herself up against the shower wall as I soaped her body one area at a time. I washed her everywhere except her breasts and feminine areas. God knows, I didn't want to push my luck and go right for her tits or pussy, but once she saw that I was avoiding her private areas, she told me it was okay to wash there, too.

Bravely, I reached my hands up to her breasts and started to wash them. Truthfully, this was the first time I had really held her orbs in my hands. They were soft and perfect. I ran my fingers over her nipples and felt them jump to attention at my touch. There was no other reaction from her -- no pulling back or telling me to stop - so I kept touching her there, lingering longer than I actually needed to.

At last, I finally got a reaction from her that I liked. She reached down and took my cock in her hands and held it. She didn't jerk me, or stroke me -- she just held my elongated package as I washed her breasts.

Without saying anything, I moved to her side and put my hand down between her legs to wash her pussy. At the same time, my other hand went behind her to wash her bottom. As I gently washed her pussy lips with one hand, my other hand was slipping between her butt cheeks until I felt her other hole. Very slowly and tentatively, I washed both places in unison. Her eyes were closed now, and I took a chance that she was enjoying what I was doing, so in a bold move, I moved my soapy finger between her butt cheeks and pressed my fingertip against her rosebud.

A quick intake of breath escaped her mouth as my fingertip barely slipped into her. Sharron's eyes were still closed, but she hadn't pulled away, so I pulled my fingertip out, ran it around her opening and pushed it in again, this time a little deeper. At the same time, I ran the soapy fingers of my other hand up and down her slit, playing with her clitoris.

Her hand rose to grasp my shoulder and she shuffled her feet further apart. I took this as an invitation and her permission to go further, so I kept touching her -- front and back. Each time I pulled my finger out of her backside, I got fresh soap on it and put it back in, only a little deeper each time. Soon, I had most of my finger in her butt. She hadn't stopped me -- there was no pulling away or tightening up, but I didn't give her any reason to be afraid or concerned, either. I went very slowly and I was sure she wasn't feeling any discomfort.

Once my finger was comfortably in her bottom, I began to concentrate my other hand on gently stroking her pussy. She leaned into me, resting all her weight against me as I masturbated her pussy and probed her most secret place with my soapy finger. After a minute, I realized she was panting lightly and I knew then she was getting off on it. I didn't want to risk any fear that I was going to hurt her bottom, so I just let my finger stay inside her where it was and continued to play with her pussy and clit.

Before long, she was swaying side to side while she leaned against me. I though I felt her try to wiggle down on my finger a little more and when she did it a second time, I pressed my finger up into her bottom until she spoke. "There." She moaned softly. "Hmmm. That's nice. Just leave it right there."

I kept stroking her pussy up and down until she was moaning again. She was getting a little louder each time and when she started to shake I knew she was on the verge of another climax. I kept it slow, though, and let her press against my hand in her pussy to control the pressure and create the feeling she wanted. Soon, she grunted and fell into me, shaking in my arms as she came.