My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was finished cuming, I carefully and slowly slid my finger out of her butt and removed my hand from her pussy. Wrapping my arms around her body, I held her to me and turned her into the warm water and let it silently beat down on her back as we stood together.

We stayed like that for a long time. Soon, Sharron turned into me fully, pressing her breasts into me and laid her cheek on my chest. I took the liberty of rubbing her back and stroking her hair, as if I was holding my lover. After a few minutes I realized she was quietly crying. There were no big hiccups, and no heaving -- but there were tears running down her face and even though we were in the shower, I could see her tears.

"Sharron, you're crying. Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head back and forth to tell me 'No'. "What's wrong then?" I asked.

"Nothing." she answered. "I'll tell you later. Let me wash you now." She replied.

With that, she pulled away from me and looked up into my eyes. She really had been crying. Her eyes were obviously red and wet. Instantly, my heart went out to her and all I wanted to do was kiss away what ever made her sad and make everything better. But, she smiled at me, took the soap in her hands and began to rub it all over my chest. I was quiet as I watched her methodically wash me -- she wasn't in any hurry and I enjoyed the feeling of her dainty hands and soft touch skimming over my body.

When she was done with my chest, she soaped her hands up and reached down toward my cock. Tenderly, she washed my balls, cupping them carefully as she bent down to see what she was doing. Then, moving to my rod, she stroked me with a soapy hand, cleaning my cock of our combined sex juices from earlier.

Glancing up at me, she smiled and stood to my side, just as I had done with her. Never letting go of my cock, she ran her soapy fingers between the cheeks of my ass until her finger came to rest in direct contact with my bottom hole. She paused for a moment and as I looked over at her, I knew exactly what she was going to do. Sure enough, just as I had done, she slowly pressed her fingertip in and held it there. My cock lurched in her hand and she giggled. As our eyes locked together, her finger slipped in deeper causing my cock to jerk again inside her grasp.

"You must like this." She said. "Does it feel good when I touch you there?" Sharron asked.

"I think so." I answered. "Just go slow, would you?"

Like I had done, she started to masturbate me with one hand while her other hand played with my butt. She was slow and gentle, thankfully. I felt each fraction of an inch as her finger worked its way into me until I felt the palm of her hand flat against my butt cheeks.

I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed or thankful. Yeah, okay it did feel a little good. Alright...... maybe it felt more than a little good. But, I didn't want to admit it. That wouldn't be very manly, now would it? And, what would she think if I told her it felt great?

I think she could read the fear in my eyes, and perhaps wanting to spare me any further embarrassment, she didn't say anything more as she slowly stroked my cock and gently probed my southern border. I was just getting into the feel of her soapy finger in my butt and her fist sliding up and down my erect member when she stopped. "I don't want to wear you out," she informed me, "if I'm going to use this thing later, I probably should let you rest for a while."

Good thing she stopped, too. Between what she was doing in front -- and the unusual, but pleasurable feeling from her finger in back, I would have quickly ejaculated all over both of us. Instead, she finished washing me up and then asked me to get out of the tub and told me to dry off. When I was dry, I heard her turn off the water and open the shower curtain, leaving her standing there, dripping wet, totally naked and amazingly beautiful.

Asking for a towel, she wrapped her hair in it and then stepped out. Reaching for another towel, she complimented my bath and shower skills, making an especially big deal out of the way I shaved her legs and how smooth and perfect they felt. All the while, I watched as she bent and twisted -- drying her whole body in front of me as if we had done this hundreds of times together. My cock was still hard, a fact she didn't overlook, because just as much as I was staring at her naked body, she was staring at mine.

Before long she was dry and without even picking up her clothes or straightening up the bathroom, she walked past me, saying "Come on." Hanging my own towel up, I followed her into her bedroom and watched as she pulled the comforter down her bed. Turning to look at me, she motioned me over and told me to get on the bed and lie down. "I need to feel you in me again. Is that okay, Brad? Can I get on top of you?" She asked.

Now that was a hell of a stupid question. Did she honestly think I wouldn't let the angel of my life ride my cock? Damn, as far as I was concerned she could tie me to the bed and keep me prisoner for days, or weeks even -- repeatedly fuck me until my cock gave up and refused to get hard again. Hell, there was no need for her to ask.

But as I lay down with my erection poking up wantonly, she thanked me, climbed up on the bed, straddled my body and reached down to pick up my entire length and then with one smooth move she sat on top of me, sliding her pussy down my pole until it was all the way in her.

She sighed and then bounced around on top of me. With each bounce, I felt my cock go into her a little deeper. Then, looking down at me, she placed her hands on my chest and leaned way down. When she did, I reached up to her tits and cupped them tenderly as I rubbed her nipples between my fingers. Her nipples immediately hardened and she moaned deeply while I tweaked them. Leaning down even more, I was able to reach my head up enough to take one of her nipples in my mouth and suckle her while I played with her other breast.

For the next hour, she rode on top of me, alternately grinding her pussy down on me and sliding up and down my pole. I laid there and watched her cum four or five times, letting her have as much of my cock as she desired. I tried hard not to get too excited, but she almost took me over the edge several times. For me, I was satisfied enough just to know it was my cock that she was enjoying. I was amazed to see the different ways she rode me -- even turning around and riding me backwards. That was pretty cool, too, because I could see my cock sliding into her pussy as she humped me and I got a nice long look at her from the back, which excited me tremendously. Yes, it was nasty -- but as I watched her raise and lower her haunches, the only thing I could think of was how breathtaking it was just to watch her fuck me.

Before Sharron was done, though, she sat up on top of me and looked down into my eyes. Then, she did the most amazing thing -- squeezed and relaxed her pussy muscles while she sat there. "Oh, Gawd!" I moaned. Sharron just smiled and wiggled her pelvis as she continued to squeeze and release my cock. She started to move up and down my pole, squeezing me as she did. I began to thrust my hips up, trying vainly to get in time with her movements. Each time our bodies moved, she clamped down on me, gripping my penis as it tried to move inside her.

Sharron leaned down, pressing her chest to mine and wrapping her arms around my neck. She started nipping at my ear, playfully kissing me and blowing warm air across my skin. When I started to feel myself about to cum, I hardly had any time at all to warn her that I was close. It came on me so fast and so strong, all I could do is lay there and let her fuck me.

I started to moan and wheeze as I felt my orgasm start. "Ooooohhhhhhh!" I groaned. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

She seemed to pick up her pace once she heard that I was about to explode. Her hips, flying up and down on top of my pole with lighting speed, crashed into me each time she came down. Then she would rise up and crash down on me again -- and all the while, she kept squeezing my cock with her pussy. "Come on, baby," she urged, "cum in me."

"Fuck!" I yelled as I exploded into her, coating her insides with my hot cum.

When it was over, I laid there like a rag doll, absolutely spent and worn out. She sat up and looked down at me with a big smirk on her face. "That must have been a big one." She said, "I felt it."

I was still trying to catch my breath when she got off me, letting my softening cock slip from her pussy. Glancing over at her, I watched her arrange herself on her hands and knees. Then, spreading her knees wide and laying her head down on a pillow, she looked at me. At first, I thought she was resting, but with her butt up in the air like it was -- and her knees spread wide apart, it appeared like she was waiting for something. And, she was.

"Go ahead." She said. "You can lick me from behind if you want to. You told me you fantasized about that."

I instantly knew what she was talking about. She was referring to our conversation where I described what I thought about when I jacked off -- and how I told her I wanted to get behind her and enjoy myself by sucking and licking her all over. Now, I know some people might see this as an incredibly nasty and possibly perverted desire, but, why would someone hesitate to touch, kiss or lick someone they loved -- even 'back there'? Seems to me that if you really did love someone, there wouldn't be any boundaries as to what you would do sexually. Right?

Okay, damn it! I knew I wasn't supposed to be in love with her anymore. I even promised her I wouldn't fall in love with her again. And maybe I wasn't..... or maybe I was. Hell, I don't know, but, how could I forget all those years of longing and all those fantasies, especially when they were now coming true? "Fuck it!" I said to myself. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. All I knew was that she was on her hands and knees and she was offering herself to me.

I scampered behind her upturned bottom and looked at her. My Gawd, she was indescribably sexy and gorgeous in that pose. Her knees were wide apart and I had a full, wide open view of her wet and glistening pussy, still coated with our mixed fluids from just a few minutes ago. Then, right there in front of me was the petite little hole my finger had been in while I washed her up.

I reached my finger out and slid it easily into her pussy - past her labia and then deeply into her vagina. Knowing full well that she'd deliberately made me cum in her didn't persuade me to stop. It didn't even slow me down.

I spent the next thirty minutes totally propelling myself into my fantasy..... licking, sucking and kissing every inch of her lower body my tongue and lips could reach. I didn't stop to think or consider anything -- not even as I held her tender cheeks apart and tongued her bottom. Sharron must have enjoyed it, too, because I heard a flurry of moans and gasps as she shuddered to orgasm at least twice.

When I was done, I lay down next to her and we smiled at each other. When she finally stretched her legs out and relaxed herself, she snuggled up next to me and I put my arms around her.

"Sharron, will you tell me now why were you crying in the shower?" I asked.

Her smile faded and she looked at me in a way I've never seen before. Her face turned serious and she scooted back several inches and propped herself up on her pillow. She started to speak, but then she stopped. After a moment, she looked down at the sheet under us and poked her finger nervously at an imaginary spot as she finally spoke.

"Brad, uh..... you really were in love with me, weren't you." She said.

Before I could answer, Sharron went on, saying, "I don't mean that as a question. It was an observation, or maybe I should say -- it was a realization."

"What I'm trying to say," she added, "is that I just realized what that must have been like for you day after day. All those times we did things together..... it had to be heart wrenching for you. I can't get over how noble you were and how thoughtless I was -- how blind I was to it. And for all those years you were content to just be my friend." She looked up at me and I could see she was struggling with what she was trying to say.

I only nodded my head, not knowing what she expected of me. Then she continued, saying, "I don't know anyone else but you that would have been that loyal to your heart. I feel horrible about not feeling the same way, Brad. I feel horrible that you wasted so much time on me. So, when we were in bed earlier, I was just having sex, while you were really 'making love' to me. I saw it in your eyes and I felt it in your touch. It made me feel ashamed of myself, you know?"

"Ah," I replied, "I see. Sharron, let's don't dredge this up again. I thought that was all settled, and besides, I'm over it now."

"Really?" She asked. "You're really over it?"

Her question brought back all the longing and all the feelings I had for her, but, I knew this was something we needed to talk about. I reached out to hold her hand and told her I was over it and I didn't regret anything.

"But, I broke your heart, right?" She replied.

"It's not a matter of that, Sharron." I answered. "Just because we're not in love romantically doesn't mean I can't love you anymore. Okay, maybe it's not the same kind of love as before, but I can still care about you. I can still be your friend. And you know what? Since I came to grips with this, I've been able to have something with you that I would have never had. And I think we've enjoyed some pretty good sex, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that's for sure." She agreed. "The sex has been the best I've ever had."

"And I'll continue to be your naked man as long as you want to keep this up." I added.

That last part made Sharron smile. "Thank you for not pressuring me or expecting anything from me in return." She said. Then perking up, she said, "And I'll take you up on being my naked man. You know, it works out fairly well, don't you think?" She asked.

"I mean," she said, "you seem to enjoy being naked, and I enjoy having my best friend all to myself one weekend a month. Plus, it's kind of a fantasy come true for me to have a man who will let me see him naked and whom I can touch whenever I want without all the bullshit boyfriend overhead. Plus," she added, "I really do love your cock, Brad."

"Well I'm glad to hear you say that you're getting off on all this." I replied. "Hopefully, it makes you wet and horny, too."

"You have no idea," Sharron answered, "I just love seeing you play with yourself, especially when you do it right in front of me. Just about every night I play with myself to the memory of how you make yourself cum and the way your cock is always so hard for me."

"Oh, my gawd!" She exclaimed. "That sounds absolutely 'slutty', doesn't it?"

I grinned as she blushed.

"No, not at all." I answered. "Honestly, if I knew a girl as cute as you that wanted to get naked in front of me and let me watch her masturbate, I would probably be just as happy about it as you are."

We talked for another hour or so. Somewhere along the way, we both fell asleep. I woke up hours later -- in the middle of the night, to find her sleeping soundly next to me. I watched her for a few minutes while she slept. I watched her tender breasts rise and fall with every breath she took and I even reached out and lightly touched one of her nipples.

Sighing, I got out of her bed and started to pull the comforter up over her sleeping body. I paused for a second to admire the dainty furrow between her legs, but I didn't touch her again. Somehow, it just didn't seem right to take advantage of the trust she had in me to violate her when she was sleeping. So as I pulled the comforter up to her shoulders, I bent down and kissed her lips very softly and whispered "Good night, my angel."

I turned off the light as I left her bedroom and closed the door behind me. In all our CFNM weekends, she never invited me to sleep with her in her bed. I would have loved to, but one of our rules was that I was supposed to sleep in her spare bedroom with the door open, so that's exactly what I did.

The next morning, we talked in detail about what happen the night before. Sharron readily agreed that the sex we shared together was the best sex she ever experienced and after a long talk, she suggested that on future CFNM weekends, we would set the CFNM aside briefly and spend a few hours devoted to each other's sexual pleasure. Needless to say, I was elated, gratified and I agreed immediately.

So, the next CFNM weekend seemingly started out like any other. But, as I arrived on Friday evening, I carried with me with a sense of breathless anticipation knowing there was going to be sex between the two of us. As usual, I stood in front of Sharron and undressed until I was naked. She amused herself by fondling my balls and tugging on my cock for a few minutes and told me she was going to keep me busy doing chores until Saturday evening. Then, after dinner on Saturday, I would bathe her, shave her and we would spend the rest of Saturday night taking turns pleasuring each other.

"I'm going to let you shave me, uh, down there." Sharron said, pointing down below her waist. "But you better be careful," she added, "I've heard horrible stories from some of my friends who've let men with razors close to their va-jay-jay."

"Oh, you don't have anything to worry about." I immediately replied, smiling broadly. "I promise I'll take my time, go really slow and be very careful." I added, "I'm going to savor and enjoy every minute of it, too."

Sharron smiled a knowing grin, saying, "Yeah, I bet you will!" In as much as I think shaving her pubes was more for my enjoyment, I think she got off on the idea of having me between her spread legs, catering to her pussy, and touching her intimately while I removed her pussy hair. In any event, I was overjoyed about the possibility of seeing her pussy completely bare and thinking about how her smooth vulva would feel against my face as I licked up and down her slit.

I couldn't have anticipated the level of sexual tension that built up between the two of us that weekend. Shortly after I arrived, she disappeared into her bedroom and returned a few minutes later wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of tight, silky, white bikini panties. Then, she acted completely innocent and nonchalant about the way she was dressed. Of course my cock reacted by staying rock hard all through the evening. Her tight little t-shirt clearly displayed the outline of her boobs, and her nipples poked out at me as if they were begging for attention. And if that wasn't enough, no matter how many times she fixed them, her panties seemed to repeatedly find their way creased up between her pussy lips, giving her a pronounced camel toe that I could see clearly.

Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm not at all complaining about the way she was dressed. She wasn't doing anything provocative and she didn't seem to be overtly flaunting her body or acting like an exhibitionist, but I simply couldn't take my eyes off her. By 10PM that Friday night, she'd made me masturbate three times in front of her in an attempt to keep my erections at bay. But only thirty minutes after my third jerk-off session, I got hard again looking at her crotch as she sat cross-legged on her couch next to me. She pretended to be exasperated with me, saying "Jeez, Brad, you would think you've never seen a girl in her underwear before."

Well, what the fuck did she expect? So, let me put this in perspective...... a really cute chick who I'd fantasized about for years was in her sexy panties and I can see the outline of her pussy lips pushing against the crotch panel of her panties. Now, did she really think I wasn't going to get turned on? Was I supposed to look away or something? Yeah, right. Like that's ever going to happen.