My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02 (Alt. Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"Janice, you missed number twenty-two. You lost focus and now we must begin again. Please do not lose count again."

My next stroke was on Carla's thigh. "One."

Two hit her pussy lips. Three landed directly on her ass hole. She was crying and shaking her ass with each blow. I tapped her pussy. "Four."

Again. "Five." Harder. "Six." A short wait and then harder again. "Seven."

"Nick, May I cum?"

Slap! "Eight."

"No! Do not cum!"

A little more force brought the belt down on her swollen lips and I left it there. Tears ran down from her eyes and the belt slowly trailed off her pussy.

"Not yet Carla. Not yet."

Rapid strokes hit her on her lips and all over her thighs and ass. Janice counted as quickly as she could and Carla tensed and held her body rigid, resisting the orgasm her body wanted so badly. When Janice said, "Forty," I stopped.

After a few seconds Carla's eyes opened and she spoke. Her voice showed the strain and effort she was using.

"Please Nick. Please let me cum. I want it so much."

"No. I am wondering now if having you driving across country together is such a good idea. You will probably spend the whole trip fucking each other. Everything you have learned will disappear. You will not remember any of your training by the time you get to Los Angeles. Maybe I should just toss you out now and save myself the aggravation of having to start over with you in ten days."

"I will not disappoint you! I am learning! I want to learn. I love when you dominate me. I deserve the things you do to me. Please don't toss me out."

"Janice, I told you that this is a partnership. I will decide and I want your thinking."

"Watching Carla learn is also teaching me. We can help each other. We have been working on the hardest lesson either of us has ever learned. I always wanted to trust you the way I'm learning to trust you. Carla wants to trust you too. Please let her stay with us."

"Untie her."

"Rub her ass and legs with a cool, wet towel. Then we will talk some more."

The sexual tension of being so close to an orgasm and having it denied was strong. She might have been able to function but the orgasm was so very close to her consciousness that it could not be easy. Janice cleaned Carla up and soothed her stripped ass and legs. After the cool down I had them rub lotion on their punished sites.

"Carla, I would like to eat in the near future. Since the Mickey Pond Show ended we have eaten here in these rooms. I want you to order for the two of you. I will order for me. Ask for another bucket of ice to be delivered."

I walked into my room and closed the door. I ordered room service. I took a shower and dressed in casual clothes, no shoes. I sat on the bed and watched television until my dinner was delivered. I tipped well and the young man left. He had visually searched my room while he was there. Two minutes later I heard a knock on Janice's room door. Two more minutes and I heard a knock on the door between our rooms. They had set up the room so the three of us could use the food carts as a table. Carla pushed my cart and Janice took my chair to the other room.

Neither ate until I motioned them to eat. I noticed they both sat on folded moist towels.

"Ladies, my flight leaves in twelve hours. Ten hours from now I will be taken to the airport. As arranged right now, you will be taken to the dealer by a hotel bus and pick up the van at about the same time that I go to the airport. Is that still what you choose?"

They nodded. "You are to go from the dealer to Carla's sister's house. Pack whatever you cannot live without and leave the rest. I think giving your sister one thousand dollars to take care of whatever you leave behind and leaving her your car is a good idea. Between your sister's house and I-88 west find a market and buy snacks, an ice chest and some drinks. If you see a Wal-Mart or something like it you might want to stop there and get either a couple of sleeping bags or blankets and a couple pillows so you can rest while the other drives or so you can stay warm. I want you to call me twice a day. Once just as you leave the parking lot of wherever you spend the night and once again wherever you stop for the night." I knew Janice had her cell phone in her purse. "Janice I know you have a credit card or two. Use them. You will have cash but its better if you use the cards."

"Will you tell us which roads to go on and where to stay?"

"No. Use the computer in the other room and get maps and directions. Use the GPS in the van. The two of you are more than able to do this, if you stay focused. If you lose focus there are lots of things that can and will go wrong."

"How long will it take?"

"It is 2100 miles to L.A. A good day is about 600 miles. Figure four good days. If you feel good and the weather is good there may be a day or two you go farther than 600 miles. If the weather turns bad get into a good hotel and wait it out. If that happens, call me."

I paused.

"There are issues we must discuss. You both can make this trip and have no problems, if you are careful and stay focused. I do not know what Mike is capable of if he decides to go after revenge against you. I hope that he has learned a valuable and not just costly lesson. We cannot count on that. I want you to follow the instructions I give you carefully. I cannot fully protect you on this trip so you need to take care of each other. Do not stop at small hotels or gas stations that aren't busy. Don't eat at places that aren't busy. The odds are good that anyone wishing you harm will not want lots of witnesses so stop where there are lots of witnesses. Stay on main roads."

"Now, I'm worried."

"Like I said, I know you two can do this."

The phone rang in my room. I walked over to it and answered. It was Mr. Cooper. I listened until he was done talking and when he was done I said, "Thank you. Bring it now please. I will meet you in the lobby."

I rejoined the ladies.

"Things have changed. That phone call was from Mr. Cooper, Mike's lawyer. The conditions of our agreement have been changed. I will still deliver the evidence to his office in Los Angeles when we get back. We still get the second million. The change is that Mr. Cooper is bringing me the money now."

"Why now? Mike trusts you?"

"Mike has killed himself. Mr. Cooper told me that he is being sued by three women who claim he raped them. His note admits to his seducing them and being misunderstood. His note also requests that his estate makes good the agreement with me. Since the evidence is all but worthless after Mike's death Mr. Cooper is bringing the money to me now. He requests that I destroy the evidence but I will live up to my end and deliver everything to his office in L.A."

"What else did the note say?"

"Mr. Cooper did not say and I did not ask."

"Are we still driving to Los Angeles?"

"It is not necessary. However, since there is no real hurry for me to get to Los Angeles by tomorrow perhaps you would like to make this a road trip for the three of us?"

I could see that they were thrilled and didn't quite know how to react.

"Shouldn't this be when you would be jumping up and down and hugging me and each other?"

They did. I called the front desk and asked to be called when Mr. Cooper arrived. When I hung up the phone I asked if they were interested in a little excursion outside our rooms. Their response included more jumping up and down and hugging.

Carla had no clothes for going out somewhere fancy so we decided to go up into the mall and find them some clothes for a trip out in the Chicago night. They dressed to go shopping while I went up to deal with Mr. Cooper.

He showed me the coroner's preliminary report and gave me a copy. He gave me the paperwork transferring a million dollars into my account in Los Angeles. We shook hands and he left. I put the papers in the hotel safe and went back to our rooms.

I was met by two excited women and we went shopping. In the four seasons hotel there is a shopping mall. We found a nice store that carried dresses that were quite nice and they carried all the things to go with the dresses.

Just inside the store we were met by a man who offered to help us.

"Did you see the movie "Pretty Woman"?" I asked.

He smiled widely and said, "Yes, of course."

"I am richer than the man portrayed in that film. I want these two dressed just for tonight. We will be going to the Excalibur. I have a credit card that cannot melt. Now is the time for some sucking up."

"Come right this way." He showed me to a wonderful couch and a parade soon began of women modeling dresses for my ladies to see. The first dress was a simple but elegant black dress. Both Carla and Janice loved it. I had the manager hold it to the side. I rejected the next six dresses. The next was loud, orange and had almost no back. Carla liked it. I sent them to try on the two dresses. I told the manager we would take the black dress and the shoes that went with it but the orange was rejected.

They came out and I had them stand together in front of a mirror. They looked.

"Do you look as if you belong together?"

"No." They answered.

"Find me a dress that looks good standing beside one of those dresses, please." I looked at the manager. In less than a minute he came back with a black dress with a diagonal stripe across it in sequins. I asked Carla if she thought that would compliment Janice's dress.

"Yes."

"Does her dress make this one look good as well?"

"Yes."

"Then please take off the one you have on and put this one on."

Carla looked at me and understood what I was asking her to do. We were near the back of the elegant shop. The only people in the shop were three women who worked there and the man helping us. She pulled the zipper down, stepped out of the dress and took the black dress from the woman holding it. As she did this she was standing in thigh high stockings and heels, nothing else. Her nipples were hard and looked wonderful, as did the rest of her. When she got the dress on the woman zipped her in. She looked wonderful. Ten minutes later both women had on their new dresses, new shoes and each carried a nice bag for their whatever. I carried the shopping bag with their old clothes and walked behind them back to our rooms. I loved watching men looking at the two of them walking together. The dresses screamed class, sexiness, and confidence. The clack of their heels on the marble floors brought them glances from everyone they passed.

I changed into a gray suit and we were off. The Excalibur is a club that is fun and expensive. We danced, had some nice champagne, and laughed. I was approached twice by men who asked if they could dance with either lady. The first time I had Janice dance with the man who asked. The second man expected I would let him dance with Janice but I offered Carla, with a condition. It had to be a slow song.

He was gone about a minute. When I saw him returning I said to Carla," I want you to dance with him. Turn him on. Feel his body want you. Hold him close enough that you can feel his erection. Do not kiss him or let him kiss you. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

He stepped up to our table just as a slow song started. I stood and assisted Carla to stand. As I handed her hand to him I said, "Treat her with respect. She is my wife."

Carla smiled at me and followed his lead onto the floor. I held my hand out to Janice and we followed them onto the floor. As I started dancing with Janice I said, "Do not watch them. Dance with me. Feel me. I want you to love me as we dance. No one can see us. Make me hard and feel me with your body."

Janice closed her eyes and we danced. The man dancing with Carla must have paid the band a hefty sum as the slow song lasted a long time. Janice and I danced and she did make love to me. Her moves were in time to the music, sensual and sexual without being vulgar. How she got her leg between mine and held it there, pressing her thighs and pussy against me for so many minutes I do not know, but she did it.

When, at last, the song ended Janice did not pull away. She stayed attached to me, waiting. I kissed her, long and gently and said, "Come back to the table."

As we walked back I could feel that my slacks were moist in the middle of my thigh. I looked at Carla's partner. He looked like he had been fucked on the dance floor. His slacks were wet and not just on the thigh. Carla had provoked an orgasm during the dance! When she got back to the table she turned to the man and said, "Thank you. I enjoyed our dance. Please do not ask me again tonight."

As she sat she leaned to me and we kissed. My hand was already on Janice's leg. The man stood there for a moment or two and asked, "May I dance with..."

"No. I think we have danced enough for tonight. Shall we go home and to bed ladies?"

"Yes, Nick," they said in unison.

We got up and walked out arm in arm in arm. The man was still standing there when we went through the doors.

Outside we laughed and caught a cab. In the cab I had Carla tell us about her adventure. Carla had never been able to be so sexual dancing with anyone. Her freedom came because it wasn't her, it was her pleasing me. I was responsible for her behavior. She asked Janice how her dance with me was.

"I have danced a hundred times before with Nick. It was never like this time. I closed my eyes and it was just Nick and me. He told me to make love to him as we danced." She paused. "I pressed myself against him. Not just my pussy but everything. I felt him get hard and I rubbed against him. My nipples felt the inside of my dress as I moved and I was sooooo turned on."

I watched the cab driver. He kept looking in his mirror as Janice spoke. He had a huge grin on his face. He was an older guy, probably in his mid-fifties and I noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring. When we were only a block from the hotel I said, "Janice, please pull the top of your dress down and let me kiss your nipple."

She pulled the top down and she got up on her knees, presenting me with her nipple. I sucked it in loudly and she moaned and thanked me. The driver didn't miss any of the action. When I released her nipple Janice covered up.

I paid the cabbie and he thanked me. We walked through the lobby and into the elevator with more than a few people watching. I remembered that the security cameras were disabled on our floor so there was no danger of us being seen or taped.

"Undress and hurry."

It is surprising how quickly two women can get their dresses off when they want to. When the elevator doors opened on our floor I had both dresses in my hands and they walked to our rooms in thigh high stockings and heels.

"Do you feel naughty?"

"Yes, Nick."

"You both look incredible! I am very turned on by both of you."

I used the key card and opened the door. I stepped inside and asked them to wait just a moment. I closed the door, leaving them standing exposed in the hallway. I went into my room and opened the door into the hallway. They both giggled and ran to the door and inside.

The door closed and I kissed them both. They hung their dresses up and removed everything else, putting the items in the suitcase. We were leaving in just a few hours.

We showered together and then went to bed. I had Janice call for a wake up at eight-fifteen. We kissed and fondled for just a few minutes and then went to sleep.

At eight-fifteen the phone rang and I picked it up. I shook both women and said, "We need to be in the lobby by nine. You two pack leaving me some jeans and a shirt to wear and I'll get us some breakfast."

The whirlwind jumped from the bed and things happened fast. I ordered breakfast and when it arrived we were dressed, packed and hungry. By a few minutes before nine we were in the lobby. The manager who had been very helpful met us. He had arranged for the items held in his safe to be packaged and ready for us at the desk. We thanked him for his assistance and kindness and he called for a driver to take us to the dealership.

I told Janice and Carla that a kiss good-bye was appropriate. They both kissed the manager and we left. The driver had loaded our luggage and when we were in the van he took us to the dealership. Carla knew the driver and they talked on the way. He told her how happy she looked and she thanked him for being a friend.

At the dealership he helped load our things into our new van. I gave him a tip for his kindness and his help. He smiled and thanked me and drove away.

"If I may ask, how big a tip did you give Jose?" Carla asked.

"Just a hundred. Should I have given him more?"

"No. I think a hundred is more than he even hoped for."

By two o'clock we were on the road, having stopped at Carla's sister's home, given her Carla's car and a thousand dollars. We stopped at a market and a mall as well. We had two ice chests, one loaded with drinks and one with snacks. We had some pillows, a couple blankets, and all the things any of us could think of that we might need as we traveled. Carla and Janice bought ten or twelve CD's so we would have music.

I drove and Carla navigated for the first segment of the trip. She got me onto I-88 West and we headed for Des Moines. The weather was clear and sunny. We rolled past miles and miles of farm land. The small farm towns we passed were just off to the side of the highway, some half a mile away and some a couple of miles. I set the cruise control for seventy and we rolled along. Carla sat up front and while she navigated she learned how to operate the GPS and the radio. We listened to local news from farming towns where the big concerns were the weather and events at the grange. Not anything like the radio we were used to in Los Angeles.

I kept checking my mirror to see approaching trucks and things and I glanced at Janice sitting on the seat behind my driver's seat. When she caught me checking on her she smiled and blew me a kiss.

As a semi pulled into the lane next to me in order to pass I could see that there were two people in the semi. I told Janice to pull off her shirt and show the passenger her tits. She pulled her shirt up and showed the woman passenger her tits. The woman smiled and then pulled her shirt up and flashed her tits at us! We laughed and the trucker blew his horn as he passed us.

Miles later I looked in the mirror again and Janice was sitting with her shirt still pulled up. I told her to either pull it down or take it off. She pulled it down.

Carla studied a book the dealer had given us and found that it listed lots of restaurants along our route.

"What kind of food would you like for dinner tonight?"

I thought for a while then answered, "Bar-b-que."

A few seconds later she was laughing. I wanted to know why and she said she wanted it to be a surprise. Janice looked over her shoulder and laughed. She agreed it should be a surprise and they gave me directions to find the restaurant. It was in a suburb of Des Moines and Carla punched in the address to the GPS and it guided me right to it. It was seven thirty when we parked next to a place called "If Pigs Could Fly." We were laughing when we got out of the van. I stopped laughing when I got a whiff of the smells coming from "If Pigs Could Fly". This was bar-b-que.

We ate well. I had a full rack of ribs and both women had the bbq chicken with slaw and beans. We got recommendations from locals for a good place to spend the night and instead of a big hotel we stayed in a bed-and-breakfast. The lady I checked in with looked at me strangely when I asked for a king sized bed instead of a room with two queens, but she rented us the big room. We spent some time in the hot tub in her back yard after we got settled. Next to the hot tub was a sign which read, "Clothing not allowed in hot tub. Children not allowed either." We stripped down and climbed in.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers