My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02 (Alt. Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers

About ten minutes later the woman who owned the B&B came out the back door wrapped in a towel. She smiled at us and when she got to the tub she tossed the towel to the side and climbed in.

"I always soak for a few minutes before bed." She said as she sat down.

Carla asked, "May I ask a personal question?"

"Certainly."

"I noticed you have shaved all the hair off, down there. Why?"

"This is Iowa. Most of the people who live in Iowa are pretty straight laced and conservative. Many of the women who live her wear overalls and work on farms. I'd bet many of them don't even shave their legs unless they're gonna wear a dress for a special occasion. So, I shave to be a little bit exotic."

"Oh. Thank you for letting me ask."

"Turn about is fair play, you know?"

"OK."

"One man, two women, and one bed. There is a story there."

"Yes, and a good one." I said.

"Will you tell?"

"Do you ever watch the Mickey Pond show?"

She stood up and splashed water as her hands went to her mouth. "Oh my God! You're Nick! This is Janice! Wait! I thought she was leaving you for some other guy... Mike."

"I was. Nick found out what Mike was doing, and why and he turned the tables on Mike on the show..."

"I saw!"

"Mike is no longer part of our lives and no longer a threat."

"What about this lady?"

"I am someone they met in Chicago. They have adopted me and invited me to Los Angeles."

The woman looked at Janice and asked, "Is this OK with you? He's planning to sleep with her."

"He already has. It's fine with me."

"Wow! I'd probably be pretty jealous if my guy wanted to sleep with her."

"Not if Nick was your guy. I feel so loved and cared for I know he really loves me."

"I've been running this B&B for almost ten years and I've seen lots of jewelry in the tub. I've never seen anything like your necklace."

"It's a gift from Nick. I love it."

"Isn't it hard to get off? I notice it doesn't have a clasp."

"It doesn't come off. Ever."

"It means something."

"It means Janice gave herself to me. Not just as a wife but more. I promise to care for her, teach her, love her and help her have the best life I can. She promises to trust me, love me, and care for me."

"It is my dream that someday Nick will let me give myself to him as well." Carla looked at me as she spoke.

"Janice and I had been together years before we took that step. It is possible that it won't take that long to include you." I kissed her and then Janice.

"I don't think most of Iowa is ready for this. I admire your nerve."

"Thanks," I said.

Under the semi cover of the bubbles and swirling water I put Janice's hand on my cock and she pumped slowly. If our hostess noticed she didn't say or do anything. She told about the road ahead to Denver and some sights for us to see. We thanked her and she went back inside.

"Time for us to go in too," I said.

We got out and I dried both of them and they dried me. We left the towels beside the hot tub where we had found them. Inside our room I had all of us rinse off in the shower then we went to bed. I saw a quarter on the floor and picked it up.

"Who feels lucky?"

"I do!" Janice said.

"Call it!" I tossed the quarter in the air.

"Tails!"

It landed on the floor and George smiled up at us.

"Carla, if I remember correctly you were pretty turned on last night and did not cum. Tonight is your night. You may cum as often as you can. Please come here."

She came to me quickly and we held each other and kissed. As in dancing I took the lead. She gave herself to me completely. I kissed her neck, her mouth and her breasts. When I was ready I asked her to lie on the bed. She did.

"What am I to do?" Janice asked.

"You can watch or sleep. Tonight is about Carla pleasing me. Your turn will come soon."

Janice crawled into the bed and pulled the covers up. She turned her back to us and lay still. I crawled onto the bed between Carla's legs. At my slightest touch she opened herself to me. She was shaved near her lips and I licked and kissed her for a long time. I could sense that she was getting close to an orgasm without me penetrating her outer lips at all.

"Open wider," I whispered.

Her legs spread and her hands opened her lips for me. I used the point of my tongue and traced patterns in her slippery warmth. She moaned softly and her breathing pattern changed.

I sucked on her inner lips and she moaned louder. I flicked my tongue on her bud. She bucked and thrashed at the first touch. I lowered my focus to the entrance to her vagina, licking the edges of her entrance. She shook and tightened up, her first orgasm had arrived. Her moan was deep and long. I sucked on her clit and it intensified. I let go and she began to calm down.

Seconds later I touched my cock to her wet lips and pushed slowly inside her. She held her legs apart and smiled at me as I filled her. I stroked in slowly and pulled back quickly. Stroking faster in each time and fast out I established my pace. Beads of sweat formed on me and dripped onto Carla. She opened her mouth and caught beads as they fell from my face. Her hands moved so her arms were around my arms and then she held her legs again. My pubic bone slammed against hers and we rode to a loud climax. I felt the muscles in her pussy grabbing at my cock as it filled her with all the swimmers I had for her.

When we both stopped cumming we stayed together for a while, until I felt myself shrinking. Carla moved quickly, dropping me on my back and inserting my shrinking cock in her mouth. She sucked and kissed me and when she let go I was wet and clean. She got up and came back from the bathroom with a moist cloth to wipe my sweat off and then reclean my cock.

As I drifted toward sleep Carla snuggled against my left side. Janice turned and snuggled against my right side.

"Janice, why didn't you watch?"

"You said this was your time with Carla."

"Next time it is my time with Carla and you are in the room, I want you to watch."

"Yes, Nick."

"Carla, Is there something you want to say?"

"Yes, but I'm scared."

"Say it."

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you too."

"I love you, Nick." Janice said, softly.

"I love you, Janice."

We fell asleep.

A soft chime woke us. I remembered that our hostess had told us that when breakfast was ready she would sound a chime. I sent both women into the shower and I called out to the woman.

"What is the dress code for breakfast?"

"Wear anything or nothing. I've seen butts and tits before."

"OK. Thanks."

I stepped into the shower as Janice was finishing up. I kissed her and said, "We're have breakfast naked this morning. Bring a towel to sit on."

Carla soaped me and I her. Two minutes later we were drying off and headed for breakfast. Our hostess disrobed as we came into the kitchen.

"Now, this is country livin," She said.

It was a country breakfast too. Sausage, an egg scramble with bell peppers, onions, chopped broccoli, and salsa in it, sourdough toast and strong coffee. Our hostess ate with us. She looked at each of us in turn as we ate.

"You really seem happy this morning."

"We are happy."

"Can I pry?"

"You can ask anything. I may not answer, but you can ask."

"Did you love both of them last night?"

"Yes. I love both of them every moment."

"I meant did you make love to both of them last night?"

"No. What you want to know is did I put my cock into both of them last night. That is an answer that can only come from them. It's Ok with me if they answer about what we did last night, but each should speak only for herself."

The silence lasted a while.

"Nick did not put his cock in me last night."

"Nick did put his cock in me last night."

"Is that fair?"

"Yes. Fair isn't everyone gets the same. Fair is everyone gets what they need and what they will be best served by."

"I don't get it."

"I understand. We are learning about it too. Next time we stop in we'll spend some time talking about it. Right now we need to get on the road. Thank you for being such a nice hostess." I paused.

"Ladies let's get dressed and on the road."

Back in our room I said, "T's and jeans please. Shoes only until we are on the road."

We were on the road before eight-thirty. Janice became the driver and I took the shotgun seat and the maps. We got on I-235 headed west. Janice put some music on the CD player and we drove along enjoying the music and the farmland.

At about eleven-thirty we were nearing Lincoln Nebraska on I-80. We had shared a snack and a soda as we drove and decided to wait a little longer before having lunch. I-80 goes along near the Platte River and we watched the river change and flow as we passed. At two we were near Kearney. We got off the highway and found a place for lunch in Kearney. Between Des Moines and Kearney Carla noticed that the corn and the wheat were taller in Kearney than near Des Moines.

After lunch Janice drove and Carla took the shotgun seat and the maps. I sat in the back, watching and listening. They talked about clothes, about the house we lived in, about things we could do in Los Angeles, and eventually they started talking about our relationship. I put a pillow on the bench seat and pretended I was asleep.

Carla deepened the conversation.

"How do you really feel about me being a part of your marriage with Nick?"

"At first I didn't want you around. When Nick gave you my bra I was angry and hurt. It was my bra, and then he had you show us your tits! I was raised that the only tits he should ever see were mine. I'm his wife!"

"I thought that was how you felt. I wanted to feel sexy. I wanted to see how such a sexy bra would feel and look on me. I never would have ever tried one in a store or bought one."

"Until Nick discovered about me being submissive I always wore bras and panties like those white ones we both wore."

"I hated those things, but I couldn't buy the sexy ones."

"When Nick made me get them I was so excited! I couldn't tell him, but I love it that he likes them on me."

"You were angry that Nick gave me one of your new bras."

"I was very possessive. Then I saw how it looked on you and I saw how you changed when you put it on. I wasn't angry anymore. It hit me then that you and I are a lot alike."

"I have wanted a man to take charge all my life."

"To take charge and still love me."

"Didn't Mike take charge?"

"Mike! I don't like saying it but I'm almost glad he's dead. I used me and abused me and I was tricked into believing he loved me. Kicking him in the balls was so satisfying! Mike took years to convince me that he loved me more than Nick. He didn't love me at all."

"He abused you?"

"Physically and emotionally. Physically he loved to punish me, to hurt me, for his own pleasure. Nick punishes, but to teach us how to be better and to enjoy life better. Mike once shoved ice in me just because he wanted to hurt me. He told me it was for my own good, but I didn't know why he was doing it so I couldn't learn anything from it."

"Nick makes me feel like I am important."

"When Nick is with you I see how he cares for you, and I see that he loves and cares for me, too."

"I'm glad you aren't angry with me for being here."

"I'm glad you are here. I learn from watching the two of you."

"I am learning so much from watching how Nick loves you and trusts you."

"I never knew how good life could be until Nick read about submissives. I liked Mike being in control but I didn't feel like I feel with Nick. Nick really loves us."

"When I told him last night I was afraid."

"Afraid he wouldn't say it to you?"

"Yes, I think that's it."

"I know he loves us both. I'm not even afraid he loves you more than me, anymore."

"Any more?"

"The first time he fucked you I was terrified! What if fucking you was better than fucking me?"

"I was afraid I wouldn't be good enough. I knew he wanted me to have an orgasm and I wasn't sure I could or would."

"Perhaps it's wrong but I love watching you have an orgasm. I gush when you have one."

"When Nick had us lick each other I was so embarrassed but I loved it. I could never do it if he didn't say to."

"I could never have sat naked in the hot tub with a stranger either."

"He put your hand on his cock, didn't he?"

"Yes. It felt so naughty. If that woman had said anything I would have died."

"I think everything he does with us is part of our education."

"I have never felt so loved and cared for as I have since Nick found out I was fucking Mike. No. Since Nick found out that Mike was fucking me."

"How long have you been married to Nick?"

"Six and a half years."

"And he didn't know you needed him to dominate you?"

"How could he? I didn't know either. I had fantasies about being made to do things but I didn't tell him about them. I was so embarrassed I wouldn't have ever told anyone. I thought I was a freak!"

"I had a repeating fantasy of being tied up and fucked. When Nick used the belt from a robe to tie my arms and then he slapped my ass and pussy until I came I was in heaven."

"Would you want him to do it again?"

"Yes."

"Didn't it hurt?"

"It did, and it turned me on. I can't explain it. I surrendered all of me to Nick. No matter what he did I trusted him to take care of me and take me to places I'd never be able to go without him."

They were quiet for a little while. Then Carla spoke again.

"There is a rest stop two miles ahead. I need to pee. Shall I stop?"

"Without waking Nick? I don't want to. Let me wake him."

I felt her hand on my leg.

"Nick, Honey there's a rest stop just ahead. Can we stop?"

"Yes! Thank you for waking me. I need to pee. Do you?"

"Yes!" They both said.

We stopped and enjoyed walking a little and stretching a little. Getting back in the van I volunteered to ride shotgun. Carla got in the back and Janice resumed driving. I had her take I-76 and we headed south west towards Denver.

I got my cell phone out and called a number in Denver. I found it in the book the dealer had provided. The person who answered was friendly and helpful. I explained that we were driving into Denver and wanted a fun dinner at a nice but not fancy place. She recommended a place called Vesta Dipping Grill. She gave me the address and instead of writing it down I entered it into our GPS. I thanked her and hung up.

I activated the GPS to get us to Vesta. The voice said, "Go southwest ninety-two miles on I-76."

"Where are we going?"

"The lady recommended a restaurant called Vesta Dipping Grill. They serve lots of different things with lots of exotic dipping sauces. She says it is very popular and she made a reservation for us at eight forty-five."

"Oh that sounds like fun!" Carla said.

"I can think of something else that sounds like fun to me."

"Yes?"

"Carla, please take off your clothes and come sit on my lap. I would like to enjoy kissing you and pleasing you."

Carla looked out the windows of our van and saw that we were pretty alone on the highway. She pulled off her jeans, panties, t-shirt and bra. She came forward and I swiveled my seat so she could sit comfortably on my lap.

Janice kept glancing over and then back at the road. Carla sat on my lap with her legs together and pointed at the back of the van. I put my arms around her and we kissed. Carla accepted my lead and responded well without initiating any moves. Her arms were around my neck and shoulders. I kissed her for quite a while and then said, "Sweetheart, straddle my lap."

She stood up and straddled my lap before sitting back down. She started to put her arms back around my neck when instead I took both her arms and held them behind her back. I held her wrists with my left hand. My right hand went to the skin just above the tiny tuft of hair above her pussy.

"I am curious. Does it feel sexy when I touch you here?"

"It feels sexy every time you touch me. Where doesn't matter."

"Oh." I moved my fingers into her tuft, pulling some of the hairs gently.

"I like how that feels, Carla. Do you like men to tug on your hair?"

"I like when you do it. No one else ever has."

"I'm going to let go of your wrists. Keep them together just as if they are tied. If you pull them apart I will be forced to punish you. I don't want to do that."

"I will hold them together."

"Good."

The voice announced, "Continue south on I-76 fifty miles."

I put my right hand against her spread open pussy. She was wet. I stroked across the lips a few times, wetting my fingers and thumb with her juices. I pulled my hand up and offered the fingers to Carla to suck. She did.

"Do you like the taste of your own lust, Carla?"

"Ummmm Hmmm."

"So do I."

I dipped in again and tasted her juices myself.

"I wonder if Vesta has any dipping sauces as good as this."

My hand went back to Carla's pussy. Her nub was swollen and I touched it gently a few times.

"Carla, close your eyes."

"Carla, you once said that Nick was going to do something very nasty to you. Remember?"

She nodded.

"What was it that was so nasty?"

"He fucked my ass."

"Is fucking nasty?"

"No."

"But ass fucking is nasty."

"I used to think so."

"What do you think now?"

"I am yours. If my ass will bring you pleasure, it is yours."

"Relax your ass."

My fingers and thumb were already quite wet from Carla's pussy so when I moved my thumb to her ass it was wet. She took a deep breath and relaxed the muscles of her ass. My thumb slid slowly into Carla's ass. As deep as it would go, and then back out until it was just touching, barely.

Again and again my thumb entered her. Her arms were held behind her.

My other hand pinched her nipples. First the right and then the left.

"Can you feel your body responding to what I am doing?"

"Yes!"

"If I continue will you have an orgasm?"

"Yes!"

"Soon?"

"Yes!"

"Then have an orgasm!"

She pushed herself up and down on my thumb. I pinched her nipples with varying pressures. She began to shake and tremble. A low growl escaped her lips and I reached down and pressed on her clit. Her growl became a roar and her arms came apart. She grabbed both my arms and held them against her as she shuddered and rode out her orgasm.

I jerked my hands out of her pussy and ass and slapped her hip. Her eyes shot open and were terrified.

"Where are your arms?" I growled.

They shot back behind her and she said, "I'm sorry Nick. I'm sorry."

"Yes. I think you are. You know I cannot let this go. You must be punished. Go in the back of the van and clean yourself and get dressed. I will consider what punishment will be a good teacher for you."

About a mile ahead was an off ramp leading to a road that, in ten miles, would lead us to a small town.

"Take the off ramp and then pull over, please."

Janice didn't say anything she just did exactly as I asked. I turned to the back of the van and said, "Only put your shoes on."

"Yes, Nick."

The van stopped. We could see at least five miles toward town. No one was on the road. On I-76 the only vehicles were going the other way. I got out of the van and went to the back, opening the doors.

"Stand here," I said, pointing at the ground between the open doors.

Carla stood, looking around.

"Face the inside of the van and present me your ass."

She bent at the waist and held her ass cheeks apart. I dropped my jeans to my knees and entered her ass with my cock. I hurt her and it hurt me. I gathered her juices and spread them on my cock. I pounded hard and fast into her until I came inside her ass. When I came I held her hips and sprayed her insides. I pulled out and said, "Clean me."

Carla turned and looked at my face and then my cock. She started towards my cock with her mouth.

"With a cloth or paper towel. I will not ask you to clean me with your mouth after I have been inside your ass. Ever! I am teaching you! I am not the kind of animal who would make you taste your own shit!"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,003 Followers