My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02 (Alt. Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

She cleaned me and herself. I went to the driver's side of the van and opened the door.

"Janice, would you help Carla clean up and get back in the van please. She needs your help."

"Yes, Nick."

"And, Honey, be gentle. She is probably quite tender. Maybe some lotion would help."

I got in and waited. It wasn't very long until they were back in the van and we were back on I-76. The music played and I drove. The announcement came, "In five miles merge onto I-25 south."

Carla spoke. "Nick, I am sorry."

"For something new?"

"No."

"You made a mistake. You were punished. Will you do it again?"

"No."

"Then it is done. Finished. Over. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

"There are those who hold on to mistakes and errors for long periods of time. Some never forget. I believe I am best served when I remember what feels good, tastes good, smells good, sounds good, and looks good. I want to remember what pleases you and pleases me. I don't care to remember things that are or were unpleasant. The only time an unpleasantness from the past will be mentioned is when I believe it can help someone learn a lesson without the full unpleasantness."

"May I ask a question?"

"Certainly."

"Why did you ask me to hold my arms behind my back?"

"Oh. This is my error. I need to learn this lesson here and now. I thought you understood why I did that. I will need to tell you both why I am doing something so you are not giving be blind obedience. I apologize. There is no excuse for my behavior. I asked you to hold you hands behind your back to assure you knew I was in controlling the experience and to train you in following instructions."

"I know you are in control. I also know I am the one who gives you the control. I give myself to you, every day, every night, every moment."

"Thank you. This has been a strong lesson for me. If I ever forget that the control of your giving is yours please remind me. I could make an excuse but that will not change my lapse in judgment."

I was quiet the rest of the way into Denver. When the announcement was made, "Turn right. You have arrived at your destination," I parked and help both women from the van.

As we walked I asked, "Carla, are you in pain or discomfort?"

"Yes. Pain from hunger and discomfort from needing to pee."

We kissed and entered Versa. Both women went first to the bathroom and then we were seated. The meal was fun and good. It was almost ten thirty when we walked back to the van. I programmed it for our hotel and followed directions. By eleven we were at the hotel and in the elevator.

The suite I booked was huge and had two king sized beds, a balcony and a big bathroom. We showered and lotioned each other then we stood on the balcony looking at Denver.

"Nick, Remember what you said about forgiving?"

"Yes, Janice, I do."

"Does it apply to you too?"

"Yes."

"I forgive you. It is done. Please love us, hold us, kiss us."

I did just that. As I held Carla Janice went inside and turned on some music. I danced with Carla. As the second song began Janice tapped us and said, "May I cut in?"

Carla kissed me then stepped back as Janice stepped into my arms. She noticed my growing erection and said, "Oh look Carla, he likes you."

We finished that song dancing slowly on the balcony. When the soft music stopped we heard clapping. We looked and saw a couple standing on a nearby balcony. The man was clapping. I waved and sent Janice inside. I waved again and followed her inside.

We went to bed shortly after that. Carla backed her ass against me and asked if I could join with her before we went to sleep.

"Think about this question, please. What is more intimate right now, if I penetrate your pussy, your ass or your mouth?"

The room was quiet for a long moment.

"My ass."

"Is that what you want?"

"No. I want to suck you and then have you fill my pussy."

"Good. I would enjoy that too. Janice what would you like?"

"I want to give you my ass."

"I accept."

Janice pulled the covers off the bed as Carla pulled the other side of the same covers. I positioned myself in the middle of the big bed. Carla positioned herself so she was on my right side and she leaned towards my cock. Her hands and her mouth approached my cock and I said, "Mouth only, please."

Her mouth opened and she engulfed the head of my cock. Her tongue began encircling the head of my cock as she sucked and released it. I felt myself getting harder. I loved watching what she did and feeling it as well. Janice sat near my left side and watched.

When I was hard and ready I said, "Carla, lower your pussy onto my cock, please. Again, no hands."

Watching her straddle my body with her silky legs was in itself a turn on. As she wiggled herself to capture the end of my cock without using her hands we both laughed a little. She was successful and slid my shaft inside all the way. She slid back and forth, rubbing her pussy against me. Her arms out from her sides for balance.

Janice kissed me. I kissed back and invaded her mouth with my tongue.

"Would you like to join in our game?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then straddle my head and gently give me your pussy to nibble on."

"No hands?"

"No hands."

Janice's legs are barely tanned and her pussy is totally bare with inner lips that swell and protrude out. As she lowered herself to my mouth I raised my head just a bit and sucked in her lips. She stopped lowering and moaned.

Carla lifted herself until my cock almost came completely out of her, then she sank back down and rocked. She repeated the process a little faster and then a little faster. She reached out and held on to Janice's shoulders, steadying both of them.

Janice held on to Carla's shoulders as well and watched as Carla rode my cock. I licked her lips, plunged my tongue between them and bumped her clit once in a while.

Carla was bouncing hard and fast. I knew she was close and I was not ready for her to cum, yet. When she rose to the top of her stroke I let go of Janice's lips and said, "Stop!"

She stopped, held herself with just the tip of my cock inside her vagina, with the rest of her quivering wanting to cum.

"Stand next to the bed, please. Both of you."

They did. I got off the bed and stood behind Janice. I gently bent her at the waist and put her hands on the bed. My cock rubbed in her pussy juices and then pushed against her anus. As she breathed, relaxing and letting me in I smiled at Carla and said, "Get a soapy wet wash cloth and a wet cloth please."

I stood still and Janice moved so my cock went into her ass at her pace and at her choice of depth.

"Are you my slut, Janice?"

"I am."

"What?"

"I am your slut."

"What does a slut do, Janice?"

"A slut gives her body to her man for whatever pleasure he may want from it."

"Even her ass?"

"Especially her ass."

"Have you cum?"

"No."

"Don't."

I held her hips and stroked into her ass faster and faster until Carla was back with the items I asked her to bring. I pulled all the way out of Janice's ass and presented my cock to Carla.

She cleaned me with warm soapy water and then rinsed me with the wet cloth.

"Lay back on the bed please, Carla."

She did. She spread her legs to allow me to enter her.

"Janice, please get up on the bed and hold Carla's legs."

She straddled Carla's head and shoulders holding one ankle in each hand. As my cock easily found Carla's opening Janice watched. Her pussy was just above Carla's face.

"Carla, can you lick Janice's pussy?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Do it. Janice your task is to cum before I do."

Carla licked as I pushed into her. Janice pulled Carla's legs changing the penetration I felt with each stroke. My focus was on watching Janice's reaction to Carla's tongue lashing. I wanted to outlast her so I watched with some intensity, while sliding in and out of Carla. I noticed the changes in Janice's breathing and her skin coloring on her chest.

"Please tell me just before you cum, Janice."

She nodded. The noises on our bed were wet and mixed with moans and muffled groans as well as heavy breathing. The heavy breathing was mostly mine.

My focus began to shift from watching Janice to feeling my own arousal growing. I felt my own juices building and stroked harder. As I felt the first pulse traveling up and out I pulled out of Carla and sprayed both of them with my white streams of cream.

Carla stopped licking Janice.

"Nick, may Carla finish me off, please."

"Yes, if you finish her off as well."

Janice leaned forward and sucked on Carla as Carla resumed sucking on her. I loved the sounds of moans and groans mixed with the wet sounds of two pussies being sucked, licked and kissed. I used a cloth and cleaned myself walked to the bathroom and prepared to clean both of my ladies.

Carla arrived at her destination first. Her scream was muffled by Janice's pussy in her face. Seconds later Janice muffled her own orgasm into Carla's pussy. I waited beside the bed with my preparations. When they calmed I said, "Lay on your backs, please."

I washed my cum and their perspiration off and rinsed them with clean warm water in a clean cloth. I had a towel from the bathroom and dried them. I resumed the center position in the bed and they pulled the covers over all three of us.

As we drifted to sleep Carla said, "I like Denver. It's a fun town."

In the morning as we got ready to get back on the road I made a request.

"I would like it if you would both be sure you shave your pussies today, and wear skirts."

"Panties or no panties?" Janice asked.

"Panties would be in my way if I wanted to touch you, wouldn't they?"

"No panties," Carla said. As we repacked Carla said, "Why do we have panties? Nick doesn't like them."

As we left the room the trash can was full of panties.

Standing in front of the hotel waiting for our van I asked, "Does it feel sexy to feel the breeze on your skin, your pussy skin?"

They both blushed and nodded.

On our way out of Denver we passed a big computer store and I asked Janice to stop, please. We went inside and I asked for a really good laptop. The sales person showed us their entire line as he asked what I wanted to do with it. I answered that I mostly wanted it for research and word processing as well as playing on the internet. Half an hour later we were back on the road with a laptop that had all the bells and whistles I might need and a wireless capability to be on the internet. He had included a hook up that allowed the computer to get power from the van. Carla saw a big store that carried snacks and drinks so we stopped. Janice and Carla went in and I stayed in the van linked to the internet. I looked for things related to D/s as I was still feeling like such a novice. I down loaded lots of articles and when the ladies returned I knew I had enough to read for the whole trip to Las Vegas.

Carla drove. She said she really liked driving our van. She input the destination as Las Vegas on the GPS and we were on our way. According to the GPS we needed eleven hours to get to Las Vegas. I said that if we got tired we could stop any time after we got on I-15 south. That would be about eight driving hours.

I opened a file on D/s and read. I opened another file after I finished reading that one. The second one was a WORD file and I made notes about what I had learned in the first file. I opened another read file and learned more.

Suddenly I noticed that Carla and Janice were not talking and the radio/CD player was off.

"You are being quiet for me aren't you?"

"Yes, Nick. You are studying and we don't want to disturb that."

"I am between articles right now. Let's talk."

They pointed out some of the changes they had seen in the land as we had gone from the flat land of Nebraska across the mountains of Colorado. We were just beginning to go down a gorge alongside a river. I was glad I was between articles or I would have missed seeing it and the reactions of these two women. Janice, I knew, was in love with water. She watched the river more than the mountains and Carla watched the colors of the rocks and the vegetation changing as our elevation changed. When we reached Grand Junction the road was easier and Carla asked, "If I can ask, what have you been reading?"

"Mike put me in a new position in life. I didn't know anything about dominance or submission before he came into our lives. While you were in getting our snacks and things I downloaded articles about this lifestyle. I don't want to screw this up. I love both of you and I love how life is, right now, and I want to make sure we don't go down a road that will get us lost or killed. I have been reading two of those articles and thinking about what they said."

"Until I met you two I didn't even know those two words. I want to know more too."

"Me too."

"OK. Can you drive and listen? I don't want us in an accident."

"If it gets too intense I'll pull over."

"OK. Good. I've learned that we started out all wrong. Not as wrong as what Mike did but still, wrong. D/s is a partnership, a consensual partnership. We need agreements about limits, what the relationship is for each of us, communications, rituals, showing respect, punishment, goals, and much more."

"Can we do any of that now, as we drive?"

"The second article said that the things we need are in flux. We change, they change, and we will be adjusting things as we change, time changes and we get more in sync."

"I think that means we can start now and change things when we need to, later." Janice said.

"Yes. Thank you."

"OK. What limits?"

"I think a limit might be that I promise never to put us into physical danger."

"What about now? We're in danger. We are on a major highway with a hundred big rigs and two or more drunks going seventy miles an hour towards Utah."

"You're right. I need to be more specific. I promise not to purposely put either of you in a situation that will lead to you being permanently harmed."

"So a swat on the ass that just hurts might be OK but something that might scar isn't?"

"Exactly."

"OK. I like that. I didn't, for a moment, believe you would injure me but it feels good to have that said."

"The article talked about agreeing about the limits in decision making. Some Doms need to approve everything. They would have gone shopping with you for the snacks. I won't go that far. I want you both to dress to please me. I would like an agreement that whatever clothing gets purchased from now on is approved by me."

"Does that mean you want to go shopping with us?"

"Sometimes. Other times I want to be able to say I don't like it and know you'll take it back, whatever it is."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

I opened a new WORD file called Agreements and typed that one in.

"I want you both on birth control. We have been acting like there is no danger of pregnancy but the truth is I don't know that about you Carla."

"My tubes were tied five years ago."

"OK. That's handled."

"I would like an agreement that none of us has sex with anyone not already in this van." Janice said.

"Let's be specific."

"OK. No fucking, no coitus, no blow jobs, no pussy sucking, kissing or finger fucking, no ass play, no titty play, and no hand jobs."

"Agreed."

"Agreed. No wait. None of those things unless you both give permission."

Janice looked at Carla, "Before you came back that first night Nick promised that he wouldn't fuck you, but he would give you an orgasm. We knew you would want one if you came back. While you were with us we changed the agreement."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

I wrote it in the file.

"In the article it said that typically subs call their Dom Master or Sir. I don't want that. I want to be called Nick or Honey in both private and public."

"What about Sweetheart?"

"No. It isn't a term I am fond of."

"Agreed." "Agreed."

"What do you see as your responsibilities in this relationship?" I asked.

"Wait, please Nick." Carla said. "Before we go there I need to know something. Where am I going to live?"

Janice jumped in, "With us! Isn't she going to live with us?" She turned and looked at me. It was my decision. I was being acknowledged as the Dom.

"You are living with us, in our home, as of now it is official. Details to follow."

"Oops, the lawyer just spoke." Janice said.

"That remark comes under the heading of disrespect. If it happens when others are around it will evoke a consequence. I don't know what the consequence will be but when I figure that out, I'll let you know."

"What details?"

"Will you have a bedroom of your own, share Janice's closet space or have your own, will you pay rent? Details."

"In that line of thought I want to turn over my check to you."

"So you give me the power to run your life financially as well as socially?"

"I give you my life. Money, sex, body, socially, soul, everything. I thought that was clear."

"Me too," Janice said.

"I am honored by your trust and confidence."

"I watched you take a smart man like Mike apart and end up with two million of his dollars. Why wouldn't I trust you?"

"OK. What else?"

"I'd like it if Carla had her own room, even if she sleeps with us."

"Why?"

"A woman needs a space of her own."

"Agreed." I wrote it down.

Carla made an announcement: "There is a rest stop three miles ahead."

"I assume that you would like to stop?" I asked.

"Yes, Nick."

"Me too, Nick."

"Me too. Let's stop."

We did. When Carla and Janice got back to the van they made a lunch and we ate at a picnic table. As we loaded back into the van I asked for the keys and took a turn driving.

"Thank you both for a great lunch. I appreciate it."

"You are welcome." Carla said. "Until I know you better I rely on Janice to tell me what you like."

"Good idea. I also need to be more vocal about what I like and don't."

Carla asked, "What do you like to do for fun?"

"I love travel. I'd like to take you on a cruise of the inside passage to Alaska. I love white water rafting. I like the beach. I love movies but not horror movies. I like dancing and music."

"OK. What foods don't you like?"

"Cauliflower, soy, okra, those green salads that look like they are weeds, liver, sushi, uncooked meat, and eating in fancy restaurants that charge a fortune for three green beans and an artichoke."

"He also doesn't much like broccoli, club sandwiches, barely cooked mixed veggies, or tofu. He loves Mexican food, Italian food, seafood, Cajun food, soups in cold weather, and bar-b-que anytime. He also likes to cook and bar-b-que."

"When we get to Los Angeles I'll make a list. I think I'm a pretty good cook, but we'll see."

"Carla, that is a discounting remark. I don't like them. You can say you are a good cook and have an intention to get even better. You can say you want to learn ways to cook some new things. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Janice, do you want to learn some new cooking techniques too?"

"Yes. Maybe we can take a cooking class somewhere?"

"I'd like that. Would you look into that when we get home?"

"Can I make a note in the computer?"

"Certainly. Open two new files in WORD. One titled Janice and one titled Carla. Then both of you have a place for your notes."

We were quiet while Janice made the files and her notes. She handed the computer to Carla and we went back over the food notes as she entered them.

"Another topic, please?" Carla asked.

"Yes?"

"Privacy."

"I read something about that. In some D/s relationships the sub has limited privacy, usually in her working life outside the home. The D/s relationship usually needs to be such that the employer does not know about the depth of the relationship. You shouldn't say, I need to check with my Master. You can say I need to check with the rest of the family."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers