My Introduction to D/s Ch. 02 (Alt. Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"What about privacy in my email? In my room?"

"You have none. If I am to take care of you there can be no secrets from me. If you are in this relationship I demand that."

"How about closed doors?"

"If I close the door I have a reason. Do not open the door. If I come to a closed door in our home I will likely open it. No secrets."

"What if I'm in the bathroom pooping?"

"Unless you ask if you can close the door do not assume it is OK."

"What if I forget?"

"There will be a consequence you won't like and it will help you remember in the future."

We drove in silence for a while.

"Is there a bus from near your house to the hotel?"

"I'm sure there is, but you will not be riding it. You will use either this van or Janice's car to get to work. We can continue this later. Let's enjoy the trip."

For the next hundred miles we watched the land, the sky and the passing towns. When it began getting dark we decided (I decided) we were going to stop short of Las Vegas. Looking at our maps the logical choice was to stop in Beaver, Utah. We stopped and found a nice motor lodge for the night. Nothing fancy but comfortable with a pool and hot tub available. It was Utah and nudity wouldn't be possible. We had dinner in a nice local restaurant and by nine-thirty we were in bed.

Early the next morning the sunlight coming in through the window woke us. I again had Janice and Carla dress in skirts. We loaded into the van and drove to St. George where we stopped and had breakfast. Janice had driven from Beaver to St. George and Carla wanted to drive so she drove from St. George to Las Vegas. Carla had never been to Las Vegas so a few miles north of the city I had her pull over and I took over the driving.

I drove down the strip and Carla was impressed. Even in the daylight the strip is impressive. I pulled into the parking for the Rio Hotel and we went inside. We wandered around giving Carla a quick tour of the inside of a casino. She liked the sights, hated the noise level and was impressed with the way the women working there were dressed. As it was lunch time we went to the seafood buffet. Carla had never seen so much sea food. We ate more that was good for us (I had three lobster tails and some salad) and by three in the afternoon we were back on the road. I drove all the way to Barstow. We gassed up there and Janice drove the rest of the way home.

We showed Carla whatever sights were along our path and helped her start to get how big Los Angeles really is. By the time we got to the McClure tunnel at the end of I-10 it was dark. Carla didn't see the ocean as it is just black at night. We promised she would see it the next day.

Janice pulled the van into our driveway. There was a dark green Honda parked in the driveway so Janice parked next to it. I called the cell phone of our friend who owned the Honda.

"Shoo all the women out of the house, we're coming home." I said when he answered.

"All the women? You know my car only holds two people!" He laughed.

"Then both of you come out into the driveway and help us unload."

"You're here?"

"Yes!"

The phone went dead and half a minute later Paul and his latest flame came out to help us. I introduced Paul and Nancy to Carla and Janice. There were hugs and we carried everything inside. On our second trip to the van Paul and I were alone.

"Who is this Carla?"

"We met in Chicago. She is being transferred to Los Angeles and we brought her with us. She doesn't know anyone out here."

"Where is she staying?"

"Here."

"Here?"

"Yes." I picked up the last ice chest and walked inside. Paul closed up the van and followed me inside.

We found the women in the kitchen.

"Nick, this is a mansion!" Carla said.

"Well, maybe, but not around here."

"Paul, I hate to do this but thanks for house sitting and it was nice meeting you Nancy but we need to unpack and get settled."

"That's our hint to clear out and go somewhere else," Paul said. He took Nancy by the hand and they went down the hall. Two minutes later they were back with two suitcases. We said our good-byes and they left.

"Carla, would you like a tour, a bathroom, a glass of wine, or a surprise?"

"May I have all of those, Nick?"

"Bathroom first. There's one right through that door."

In less than two minutes she was back.

Janice handed her a glass of wine, and handed me a Diet Coke. She had a glass of water for herself. Janice and I led her on a tour. Our home has always been a bit too large to be practical. It has five bedrooms, five and a half baths a huge family room and a giant kitchen. In the back yard is a pool house with a shower and bathroom, a pool and a hot tub big enough to seat a dozen people.

We wandered around showing Carla the guest bedrooms, my office, the master bedroom suite and then as she walked by the sliding glass doors that led out to the pool I turned on the outside lights. She stopped and her mouth opened like she might say something. She said nothing. She just stood there looking.

"Is there something wrong, Carla?" Janice asked with a big grin on her face.

"Wrong? Oh no. Nothing wrong except I think I must be dreaming."

"We still have something to show you tonight."

I led them to the room I had picked to be Carla's room. It was across the hall from the master suite.

"This is your room. If these furnishings are not sufficient for your needs let me know. We can get whatever you might need."

"Did you see the bedroom I had in my sister's house?" This is bigger, nicer and has nicer things in it. Thank you Nick. Thank you."

"I want to go to bed. I think showers are in order for all of us and then we should all go to bed. Carla put your suitcase in your room, get undressed and meet us in the master bath, please."

I carried our suitcases into the master bedroom and left them by the closet doors. Janice went into the bath and turned on the shower. She undressed and was standing by the shower door when I arrived. We got in and Carla joined us. We got clean in short order and both women looked at me with their eyes asking if I wanted to play.

"I know you both are thinking about sex. I have been thinking about sex too and I want to wait until tomorrow. There are things I want to learn about both of you and I'm too tired tonight so we'll wait until tomorrow."

I shut off the water and got out. Both women followed me out, grabbed towels and dried me first. I went into the bedroom and got into bed. When it was Janice and me I slept on the left side of the bed. I got in on that side and lay in my normal position. Janice and Carla came in, looked at me and Janice said, "Can Carla sleep on my side tonight, Nick?"

"No. Tonight I want both of you to sleep in Carla's room. Do not touch each other sexually. Do not have an orgasm. Sleep. You will need your rest for tomorrow."

As they walked to the door Janice asked, "Would you like me to shut off the bedroom light, Nick?"

"Yes, that would be sweet. Thank you. Good-night."

I knew it would be a while before they would sleep. They would think and talk about what tomorrow might bring. I thought about tomorrow as well. Learning to serve both these women as their Dom was not something to be taken lightly. I set the alarm for early the next morning and went to sleep.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers