My Introduction to Taboo

Story Info
How she first fell to her cousin's temptations.
3.7k words
4.53
84.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Friday evening in southern Georgia. It was a bit after 7 PM and I had just gotten home from work and collapsed on the couch, my body succumbing to fatigue. I closed my eyes and kicked off my shoes. The windows of my apartment were open. The distant sounds of traffic on Interstate 75 as well as the distinct odor of a steak being grilled nearby traveled on the soft breeze wafting through the curtains. As I was lying there, taking in the scents and sounds of the early evening, I was torn from my trance. "Oh, Hi Jenni!" I screamed in fright. The disembodied voice screamed back. I live alone. There isn't supposed to be another voice. And screaming comes natural to me.

Throwing my eyes open, I saw that my cousin Mary was coming from my bathroom. As I breathed in a big sigh of relief, I remembered that she was supposed to stay with me that night. We were going to go to a party together that night. Once my nerves calmed and my heart resumed it's proper location, I laughed. Mary, who was just as scared by my scream as I was by her voice, began laughing too. She dropped onto the couch at my feet, both of us laughing hysterically. "Don't ever do that again," I said as I ground my heel into her thigh.

"You knew I was coming, bitch!" she said, wiping her tears from her cheek, "You gave me your fucking key!" I had forgotten that I did. As our nerves calmed, Mary put her hand on my calf as she got up. "I brought you a present," she said as she reached into her back pocket. Her hand reappeared with a blue bag bulging with my favorite herb.

When I saw the gift that Mary had brought, I immediately sat up. She handed it to me. "You roll better." she said. I fumbled through my bag looking for the papers.

"So what's been going on lately?" I asked as I busied myself with the task at hand.

"Nothing, Chet (her boyfriend) is on his way out."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I don't know. He just doesn't do it for me anymore. He's always going out with his friends and never wants to come see me." she explained. I licked the glue and sealed it and held it up to admire my work.

"Not getting any, huh?" I asked jokingly.

"Hell, when I do get some, it ain't worth it anyway." I watched as she lit the joint and drew life into it. She took a long draw and pulled it from her lips. She held it out. I drew from it as she held her breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I grasped the joint.

Mary exhaled the smoke, "Every time it's the same thing. He kisses me for like 30 seconds. Squeezes my tits then sucks on them for a bit. Paws me up for a while and wants to dive in." Mary explained.

"Doesn't he ever eat you?" I asked.

"Only when I ask him to and even when I tell him what I like, he just slows down enough to swipe his tongue around a few times and then climbs right back on. I don't think he even knows where my clit is." she lamented.

"Don't you tell him or show him?" I asked.

"I try, but he is to anxious to care. All he wants to do is fuck me. And when he does, he doesn't last more than 2 or 3 minutes. I give up!" she said. "We've been together for almost a year and he's made me cum 3 times. Then he bitches when I don't blow him for as long as he thinks I should."

"You should try a girl, Mary," I said, "I've never had that problem with another woman." Mary looked through the haze of the smoke at me. "I've never had another woman that was in any hurry. I can't tell you the last time that I didn't cum at least twice. I can't say that about the men."

"Don't you miss a cock when you're with a girl, Jenni?" she asked.

"Not really." I responded. "I have toys for when I need something in me that's longer than a finger." "I usually only think of a cock when I need to be fucked hard." I said. Mary laughed.

"I never thought about another woman,"Mary said. "But I know that I could get into that multiple orgasm thing."

"I know; and you don't have to wait for a cock to recharge either." I said jokingly. Mary took her last hit and sat up on the couch. She seemed to be pondering deeply. She handed me the pitiful remains of a really good joint. I savored the last breath of it and sat back, preparing to honor the buzz. We both sat silently. I listened as the sounds of the highway faded. I closed my eyes as a haze washed over me. I didn't notice the movement that Mary made when she moved.

I felt the back cushion compress. I opened my eyes to see Mary's face about 3 inches from mine. Her lips met mine before I could react. She slowly caressed me with her full, soft lips. I couldn't help but respond. Mary was slowly stirring a fire in me. I opened my lips and invited her tongue between them. She knew instinctively what I wanted. Her tongue slid between my lips and found mine, causing me to inhale sharply as I felt myself moisten. Mary pulled back as if to seek permission. Our eyes met and I asked her, "Are you sure, baby?" Mary thought for only a second. She bit her tongue and shook her head only slightly. I could see the trepidation in her eyes. Mary returned her lips to mine. All reservations disappeared as we slowly wrapped our arms around one another. Our tongues danced between our open lips. I slowly sank to my back as I pulled her down with me. The heat of our kiss caused my to feel flush and we slowly intertwined our legs around each other, much like vines on the lattice.

I opened my eyes when I felt Mary grinding herself on my thigh almost imperceptibly. We were beginning to breathe deeply and soon breathing through our noses was not enough. I was surprised that Mary reached for my top before I reached for hers. I began licking her neck as she pulled my blouse up past my tits. She began kissing me again. I saw pure lust in her eyes as she looked at my now bare chest. But she did nothing to move forward. I knew I would have to take over. She began kissing me again. Her lips were igniting a fire that was going to take a long time to extinguish. We snaked our bodies together. I felt her arms tighten around me. I began caressing her back with the tips of my fingers. Mary was almost full on top of me now. Her still-covered right breast pressed hard between mine. I hadn't felt this turned on in a long time. I thought later that it was because we were blood. As she lifted her face from mine, she had a look in her eyes that seemed to be a bit lost. I felt her rapid heartbeat on my own firm, tender breast. I knew I would have to take the lead. She was lost in my world now, and I was going to give her the grand tour!

I slid from under my cousin. "Let's go in the bedroom, OK?" I asked. I wanted to have more room and at the same time I wanted to give her the opportunity to back out. When I stood, Mary stayed right beside me, holding my hand, saying nothing. I took that as silent acknowledgment that she was willing, but still a bit apprehensive. I led her to my bedroom. As we stood beside my bed, I pulled her to me. "Are you OK, Mary?" I asked, giving her one last chance to turn and walk away. Not only did she not turn, she closed the gap between our bodies and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around her and slid my hands under her shirt. I felt Mary shudder as my hands found the clasp of her bra. I released it and brought my hands around and cupped her firm breasts in my hands. She responded by inhaling quickly and moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss. I rubbed my thumbs over her hard nipples. I slid my hands up and into the sleeves of her t-shirt and lifted it and her bra off. As I lowered my arms and let her clothes fall to the floor, I saw her wondrous puffy breasts for the first time. They stood straight out from her chest. Slightly conical in shape, they were capped with beautiful pink puffy areola. Her nipples were bright pink and fully erect. I again slid my hands around them, letting my fingers each rub over her firm, untanned mounds. Mary stood there watching my hands raise goose bumps on her flesh.

"Take my shirt off." I whispered to her as I removed my hands. Mary responded by rolling my shirt back above my chest and slid it up and over my head. Her eyes focused on my chest as she dropped my shirt next to hers on the floor. She dropped her hands to her side, content in looking at my smaller, but equally aroused nipples. I reached for her hands and guided them to my breasts. She didn't resist and her hands caused me to visibly shudder when she touched them. I saw the fascination in her expression as she began to explore my bulging nipples. I leaned toward her again and began kissing her as my hands again found her breasts. Mary was having a bit of trouble concentrating on both kissing and fondling me. I could feel some tension and nervousness in her touch. Playfully, I grasped my boobs and rubbed my nipples on hers. She giggled slightly and grasped her own and mimicked me. I watched as she released her breasts and placed her hands back on mine. I was surprised to see her lower her head and swipe my nipple with her tongue. The tingle created by her tongue welled in my chest and radiated directly to my clit. I release her and allowed her to explore. Her lips surrounded my nipple and began suckling it gently. She was making me melt.

I gently slid my hands into Mary's shorts. Snaking my fingers into the waist band of her panties, I slowly slid them down her legs. I felt her wiggle her legs as she assisted their slide down them. My hands cupped the cheeks on her firm behind. Mary was still working magic on my nipples as I slid my jeans from my own hips. As I stepped from them, I grasped Mary's hand and lay on the bed, gently inviting her to lay with me. I saw as she turned to me that she kept her light brown bush neatly trimmed, much like my own. Mary followed me onto the bed and lay beside me, our completely nude bodies touching for the first time. I rolled to her, placing my leg over hers. I felt the cool skin of her thigh on the heat of my crotch. My lips found hers again as my hand found and gently massaged my cousin's sweet tit. Mary responded by running her nails gently down my spine. I lowered my lips and again began encircling her nipple with my tongue. I widened my circle to include her entire breasts, which were so firm that they pointed right to the ceiling. I alternated between them, Mary's hand lowered and she began sliding it lightly on my ass. She ran her finger down the divide almost to my anus. I raised myself and kissed her again. "I have to taste you." I said as I looked into her brown eyes. Mary smiled as I began working my way from her lips.

As I lowered my face and began kissing and tonguing her stomach. I placed my hand on her mound. I felt her heat. As I rubbed my middle finger up and down her slit, I gently inserted it between them. Mary moaned as I felt her heat and her wet opening. I slowly lowered my tongue, leaving a wet trail, while exploring her lips with my hand. My tongue found her navel. As I probed it's shallow depth, my finger entered her. Mary gasped lightly and spread her legs, allowing me further access to her sweet nest. I slipped my finger into her wetness and probed within it's hot moist depths with my finger. Mary began to move her hips. My lips were nearing her trimmed bush, still trailing my saliva. I glanced up at Mary's face as I kissed her mound. I could see she was nervous. Yet the lust in her eyes overpowered anything else. I could see the trust in her eyes. I glided my body down and between her legs, removing my finger from her. Mary lifted her legs and allowed me to settle between them.

Exploring Mary's most secret place with my eyes was a delight. Her neatly trimmed hair framed a perfectly luscious pair of puffy pink lips. Her inner lips gracefully pushed through revealing their reddish-brown flesh without yielding the treasures within their protection. And, most erotically, there was a little trickle of milky white fluid running down from her unseen depths to her tiny puckered anus. I touched the flow, and lifted my finger and tasted my cousin. It's slightly salty taste contrasted with the sweet scent. I lowered my mouth and kissed her inner thigh. Slithering my tongue down to her knees and back up and over her warm crotch and down her other silky smooth thigh. Mary had her eyes closed lightly. She was gently rubbing her stomach. I reached up and pulled her hand. I placed it on her mound, begging her to probe herself; hoping she would spread her engorged lips so I could see her. As I slowly glided my lips and tongue closer to her hand, She slid a finger into the void between her lips and spread herself. She slowly brought her finger across herself, allowing me a view into her. Her clit, now exposed, was bright red and extended just beyond it's hood.

I neared Mary's hand slowly stroking between her soft lips. As I touched her hand with my chin, Mary raised her finger and placed it on my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked on it. "Damn, that's so fucking hot." she said as my lips closed around her glistening finger. I lowered my head to her open lips. I watched as she winced as my tongue contacted her overheated clit. I slowly curled my tongue around it. Mary took two fingers and spread herself open for me. I watched as Mary started to writhe under my tongue. I lowered my flicking to include her opening and even lower to her sweet little ass. Returning to her sex, I began sucking her clit into my mouth. Nibbling a bit caused Mary to jump as if she was being shocked. As I continued my ministrations to her clit, I again entered her hot, wet hole with first one finger, followed by another. Mary was moaning almost constantly now. Her hands, once holding herself open for me, were now squeezing her nipples. Her head was slowly twisting and lifting from the sheet. My fingers started fucking her. Each time I inserted them I curled my fingers up, searching for her G-spot. The trickle of fluid had turned to a steady stream. Mary's breathing became labored. Her moans louder. Her facial expressions run the gamut from intense pleasure, through wide-eyed gawks at me to intense pain. I began to feel her muscles working around my fingers. Her clit was stiff under my tongue.

"Harder, please....harder." she begged as I led her toward her release. "Aww, God!" were the only words she spoke as I drove her over the edge of consciousness. Her cheeks flushed bright pink and her chin pushed into her upper chest. Mary grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy. I plunged my fingers into her and curled them, tickling her G-spot. Her muscles rhythmically squeezed my fingers as I sucked her clit. She released one long pulsing moan, lasting the entirety of her orgasm. As she tipped over the edge, I felt her fluids gush, wetting my hand and the sheet beneath it. I felt her clit soften and retract behind the safety of it's hood. The pulses of Mary's vaginal muscles slowed, then stopped. Mary's grip on my head loosened and her hand fell onto the bed. Her head, slowly lowered to the sheet. Her eyes, once clenched tightly, now relaxed. The flush of her cheeks and chest remained. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her legs relaxed and slid down beside me.

I raised myself up beside her, suckling her nipples as I passed. I rested myself beside her, nuzzling her neck as she returned to this world. Mary turned her head to me and our lips met again. If she noticed her fluids on my lips or tongue, she said nothing. Mary rolled onto her stomach and began licking and kneading my smaller breasts. She began to work her way toward my waist. I kept my hand on her head, letting her know she was doing ok. She circled my belly button with her tongue, all the while still squeezing my hard nipples. She crawled between my outstretched legs. Slowly, she inched toward my mound. When her chin met my pubic hair, she stopped. She looked at me and said, "I hope I do this ok for you, Jenni." I smiled. "Baby, just do what you think is right." I answered, almost whispering. Mary settled between my legs. She pulled my lips apart and looked at my exposed parts up close.

As Mary parted my lips, I felt her breath on my wet folds. She spread my lips I propped myself up on my elbows. I saw that my clit was already standing out. Mary was lightly touching me with her fingers. I was beginning to feel flush. Her finger found my opening and slowly circled it. I couldn't believe how good that simple touch felt. Then I felt her finger enter me. I moaned as she began finger fucking me. While I had my eyes closed, I felt her touch my clit. This caused me to open my eyes and jerk my hips. I focused on Mary and she had her tongue out flicking my erect clitty. Each pass that her tongue made on my sensitive organ caused me to move my hips. She slowly put her lips around my little nub and suck it between them. I lowered myself back to the bed, surprised that Mary was quite good at what she was doing, even if it were her first time. I felt her enter me with a second finger. I was going to orgasm, there was no doubt about it. I gave in to the heat she created between my outstretched legs. As she inched me closer to my orgasm, I heard nothing but my breathing and the wet sounds of her fingers stirring in my pussy. I raised my head and looked at her. She looked at me as if to ask if she was doing it right. I had to let her know. "Just don't stop. You're going to make me cum, ok?" I told her. I had just completed encouraging her when I felt her touch my own G-spot. I felt my legs jerk. A few more swipes with her fingers and I began to lose it. I was no longer in control. I heard moans mixed with juicy fingers probing. I felt myself building, climbing toward bliss.

I grasped my nipples and twisted them. I always do this when I'm cumming. My moans erupted into erratic yelps. I felt a rush of blood to my cheeks. Mary was stroking me and her tongue and lips were working frantically working on my clit. My legs were squeezing Mary's head and my fingers were almost twisting my nipples off. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby." I am always vocal, even when I'm alone. Mary started to feed her fingers into me more strongly. I felt myself edging over. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I said as my contractions began. I couldn't keep quiet or still if my life depended on it. A tirade of grunts, moans and screams cascaded from my mouth, totally bypassing my brain. I was hot and cold at the same instant. My nails dug into the flesh of my breasts. I wasn't breathing. I climbed to the peak and rolled over the top. My clit was on fire. Mary was still sucking it. I had to peel her lips from it because I was too sensitive. I pulled her face up to mine and our lips locked on one another. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue. I love tasting myself. We lay there kissing for the longest time. We kissed like lovers. We were lovers. We just lay there. Holding...caressing...kissing.

"Did you like that?" I asked after a short while.

"It was so damn hot. I loved it." Mary said after sighing heavily. "Do you think we shouldn't have done it? You know, because we're related?" she asked.

I smiled at my beautiful cousin. "I think it was better because we are related." I answered sincerely.

"I've never done that before." Mary admitted. I kinda knew that." I said.

"I could tell you were nervous." I lowered my lips to her again. We kissed for a long time. I rested my head on her arm. We caressed and touched one another for a long time. This was our first time together. It continues as I write this. She visits me a lot more than she used to, spending most weekends with me. And the best part is that Mary and me have become closer because of the taboo we share.

This is a true story of how my cousin and I began our love affair that continues to this day.