My Irish Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,427 Followers

"I'm coming Nora, I gasped.

She pulled me from her mouth just as I came with spurts of semen covering her chest and breasts. She giggled, "I was afraid to swallow the first time, but I'm gong to practice to be better."

I went to the bathroom and got a warm, wet cloth to clean Nora's chest. She lay on the bed watching me. I knew that it was important that Nora receive as much pleasure as possible for her first time and resolved that I would put her enjoyment ahead of mine.

My head moved to her lips and we kissed—softly at first and then harder as our naked bodies aroused each other. My lips went to her neck and then shoulders. I kissed, licked and touched her intimately. As I licked the upper part of her breast I heard her first sigh of pleasure as she trembled slightly in my arms. I could smell the delicate fragrance of her body; it was like an aphrodisiac to me. Her nipples, already hard, rose to my mouth inviting me to kiss and suck. My teeth gently closed on a nipple and stretched it from her breast and finally pulled free from my teeth. She gasped with pleasure as the teasing bites continued on her nipples.

I continued my sexual teasing for more than thirty minutes. Nora's groans of pleasure were more frequent now and when my finger first went to her wet vagina and traced her slit, she screamed with surprise and happiness. My tongue teased her inner lips as she spread her legs farther apart inviting me to penetrate her farther. When my tongue touched her clit, she immediately came; her mound pushing into my face with quick shudders of movement.

I knelt between her legs and continued to lick her thighs and calves as she recovered from her first orgasm. I knew she wanted me in her—to get past this barrier of virginity so that she could be a woman—but I also knew that she had to become even more aroused to overcome any pain that I might bring her.

I continued the sexual teasing and once more my tongue was exploring Nora's vaginal. "Danny, don't let me wait any longer," she begged.

I ignored her plea.

Moments later, "Please...I'm begging you."

I glanced at her face and saw it flush with sexual arousal. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was swinging her head back and forth in frustration. My hands went under her knees and I pushed them back so that her thighs were almost touching her chest. Her body was open to me—her clit pushing past the hood, sexual moisture soaking her vagina, even her asshole was visible as I knelt close to her.

I lowered my cock to her opening and slowly pushed into her until I met an obstruction. My fingers went to her nipples and clutched each hardened point. I squeezed each nipple hard and thrust into her. She gasped in both pain and pleasure as I penetrated her completely.

My cock was surrounded and clutched by her warm vagina walls. I whispered, "Are you okay?"

Her eyes opened and I saw them tearing. "Just make love to me Danny."

I withdrew a little and then pushed forward again looking for signs of pain. Nora's eyes were shut again, but her tongue was licking her lips with excitement and she was smiling.

I continued the motion of love—slow withdrawal and then quick, full penetration. Her pelvis started to come into rhythm with me. Suddenly she gasped, "Faster."

Seven or eight more thrusts and she screamed "Danny," and started to come. When I was sure she had started to climax, I emptied myself into her with convulsive thrusts that would not stop.

After my body was finished its frantic thrusting, I lay next to her and pulled her head to me. My lips met hers and I whispered, "Thank you."

She hugged me and returned the kiss. Her body rolled over so that she was laying on top of me—our thighs, groins, and chests all touching as if we were one. The naked sensual touching, the smells of her fragrance, sweat, and musky sexual odors overwhelmed my senses. All I could do is return her kiss even harder.

We lay facing each other later. She smiled and asked, "Am I your girlfriend now?"

"You are much more than my girlfriend Nora."

"As your girlfriend, I give myself to you."

She took my hand and brought my fingers to her lips and then to her nipples, and finally between her legs.

"I want you to always touch me anywhere at anytime. Whatever you want to do with my body, I will try to please you."

Her obvious sincerity and open ended sensual gift of her body to me was overwhelming. Her hand went to my face to wipe a single tear they had appeared when she had surrendered to me. I became hard again, which Nora immediately noticed. She reached for me.

Our second lovemaking was harder and rougher and Nora came much more violently as she again screamed my name when her body released to sexual pleasure.

We lay again looking at each other. I teased, "What happened to my shy Irish virgin?"

She smiled gently and answered, "She became addicted to sex because of an American man who refused to give up on a silly Irish girl, and now he is responsible for her...I hope for the rest of her life.

"Danny, can we take a small nap, make love again, take a shower together, and then I will cook for you."

"Of course."

She rolled over so her back was to me. We cuddled and my hand rested on her breast.

Just as I closed my eyes and my world went black I heard her say firmly and with a happy lilt, "I love you Danny."

Cat5
Cat5
3,427 Followers